38 12.18%

95 30.45%

162 51.92%
Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 541 Discussion and 542 Predictions

I was enjoying the chapter until the fist bump at the end. The flashback is unnecessary with everything else going on. Why would they round up six kids to be the tag team partner for the future raikage? Seriously are they really expected to match his strength so easily? He should already have his own three man squad like everyone else anyway, and what is this, WWE? Of all the special technique in the naruto world, he needs a partner of equal strength to clothesline someone's head off. For eff's sake, just grab a sword and decapitate them yourself. And I really didn't like A and Bee not being blood brothers. They look enough alike and it just raises the question of why they put the 8-tails into him if he had no relation.

Last edited by Rexoniel; 06-02-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

they bros. it said it when bee got taken as a kid because he was raikage son. its just bees family doesn't even consider him family when hes a kid. he gets friends family. whole naruto plot.

I want to see what naruto can do. looked like he was about to pull out clones when be stopped the attack.

Status
    Sep 2010
    My head hurts.

Awesome chapter!! I was excited when I saw the title, just wish their fight would have gone a little further. I was sure that A and Bee where actually brothers, weird that the raikages have a tag team. Only one question why where they picking the raikages partner from a bunch of kids?

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

i like this chapter 5/5

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Raikages a ****, i was hoping that naruto would beat the shit oout of raikage after what he said about minato

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

gr8 chapter! rated it 5. A and Naruto were sizing each other up, but Naruto can beat a easily( hell, heat he beat the crap out of pain quoting Kiba).Interesting to see A and B not blood related....... I think A is underestimating Naruto and B and he has already made a big mistake by insulting Minato in frnt of Naruto, so he is gonna get his ass kicked in the nxt chapter.

Also ,I believe Naruto and B together will release all Tailed beasts frm that giant statue( sorry frgt the name) so that the shinobi alliance have the power of all tailed beasts to win this war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( yeah dattebayo)

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Poor Raikage. Why did he say that 'He won't stand for it' It's like saying: "Go Naruto, activate the Talk No Jutsus"
    Anyways, I always appreciated the chapters which featured some talking but this one, not that much as others. Mostly because, they repeated the same thing since some previous chapters and Killer Bee being half-brother didn't go that well with me (But I'll wait till next week to see if it was or not a nice twist by Kishi)
    Naruto defending his father and his ideals against Raikage's taunts was awesome. It shows how he understood his father more than ever now since when he punched Minato during Pein's arc. Now Naruto can safely be said to have matured. No more whining about Kyuubi being inside him.
    The battle (if it can be called like that) was more or less good. No overdoing of the Kyuubi Mode yet and good display of A's speed and power.
    I'll give it a 3 normally but a 4 only since Naruto contradicted all Minato-haters.

Let me repeat it to all Minato's haters: The Fourth Hokage didn't fail at all.
    That was a really great quote by Naruto.

I don't understood A's father line though...He said "If he had an actual brother, we wouldn't have to do this" Well, how can he put the blame on others. If he wanted another child, that should have been up to him

Last edited by Escorpiius; 06-02-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingScorp View Post
    Poor Raikage. Why did he say that 'He won't stand for it' It's like saying: "Go Naruto, activate the Talk No Jutsus"
    Anyways, I always appreciated the chapters which featured some talking but this one, not that much as others. Mostly because, they repeated the same thing since some previous chapters and Killer Bee being half-brother didn't go that well with me (But I'll wait till next week to see if it was or not a nice twist by Kishi)
    Naruto defending his father and his ideals against Raikage's taunts was awesome. It shows how he understood his father more than ever now since when he punched Minato during Pein's arc. Now Naruto can safely be said to have matured. No more whining about Kyuubi being inside him.
    The battle (if it can be called like that) was more or less good. No overdoing of the Kyuubi Mode yet and good display of A's speed and power.
    I'll give it a 3 normally but a 4 only since Naruto contradicted all Minato-haters.

Let me repeat it to all Minato's haters: The Fourth Hokage didn't fail at all.
    That was a really great quote by Naruto.

I don't understood A's father line though...He said "If he had an actual brother, we wouldn't have to do this" Well, how can he put the blame on others. If he wanted another child, that should have been up to him
    I couldn't have said it better myself, KS.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

i think it was a great chapter except i was waiting for a reaction from tsunade when naruto said dad cuz it's the first time he said dad afront of tsunade she didn't know yet that naruto knew his father but anyway not important it was great can't wait till he next one

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

NIce Chapter!!! but i gave it a 4 out of 5 bcoz of the flashback!!! hahaha!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

now we know one of sasuke's MS tech doesn't work with RM Naruto.

i forgot he is getting EMS.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    Cmon do you want them to seal their lips and just beat everything around???? of course they need to show their emotions and speak their purpose, how could you justify your actions without speaking????????
    And speaking of raikage, i think he holds a grudge against minato, like minato might have kicked his butt and now he wants revenge:D but i didn't expect him to be this much biased....
    I don't expect a fight between bee and raikage, bee might hold him off while naruto escapes....

if there is a fight then whats tsunade going to do ?? enter the fray or hamper the fray???

And what will happen to the poor HQ if they found out that their generals and jinchuurikis are beating the pulp out of each other:flaw:
    First Bold part
    Well the "talk" is getting annoying man and it getting usual , every-time Naruto meets someone who stand on his way he begins to talk, how can you justify your words without acting that's a lesson Naruto should learn.

Second Bold part
    Tsunade isn't capable of controlling her emotions, I knew she would ruin everything saying to A that he should listen the other Kages, A is the commander I know he really wants to win the battle, foolish Tsunade

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

For anyone who's asking why the hell are they choosing a partner for A from a bunch of Kids, It is to choose the new jinchuuriki of the Hachibi, because as we heard in the manga A was already decided as the new Raikage and since he doesn't have a brother they decided to choose one for him and name him bee and after that he will be the new jinchuuriki to accomplish the term that the beast host must be related to the kage.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

A good chapter at least better than the last 3 or 4.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Selecting a new jinchuuriki of the Hachibi from a group of kids is one thing, but expecting them to match the strength of a Raikage without the tailed beast already inside them is a bit far fetched if you ask me.

Last edited by Rexoniel; 06-02-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Alot of people are saying that naruto is weaker than a just because he got pushed back about 5 metres from the punch but you are wrong....

It wasnt that naruto couldn't take the punch it was the ground couldn't withstand the force of the punch and naruto was in the same stance that he used to block the punch and he called it a 'heavy punch'.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexoniel View Post
    Selecting a new jinchuuriki of the Hachibi from a group of kids is one thing, but expecting them to match the strength of a Raikage without the tailed beast already inside them is a bit far fetched if you ask me.
    If you read it again properly you'll see that Bee isn't supposed to match A's strength but it's pretty much a collabo-nijutsu where they match each a power level that obviously Bee could achieve. It is more likely that A reduced his chakra output to match Bee's chakra output{which Bee most likely had to tune up to the max}

Another thing is that, it shows Bee's power levels and potential when he was a kid.

Also A had been selected to become the next Raikage, but from what we saw, his father was still Raikage at the time. He would go on to become Raikage after his fathe's death. At that time he was still a "Raikage candidate and nothing more.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

great chapter at least be and the raigke arent blood brother lol cant wait for next week when naruto beast the raigeke then goes off to hep the fight with his friends

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

good chapter, nice twist, never expected it, doubtfull that the raikage will fight naruto, not before he fights bee first, that is.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

If I get it right, somebody posted last week that both Tsunade and A were white Zetsu clones...

Tsunade sure is not.

Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»