Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 213
  1. #1
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    I can tell that a lot of people missed this:

    1. Raikage attacks Naruto and Naruto is not serious at all. He underestimates Raikage and gets hit : http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/6
    2. Naruto understands that he needs to force his way through and needs to push it a little: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8
    Key words : gotta be faster this time
    3. Raikage talks about Minato and angries Naruto. MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IS HERE:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8 - Bee is somewhere far behind Naruto (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10 - Naruto gets angry (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/11 - Bee notices/feels Naruto's intentions (first picture) and stops the fight

    It was never about stopping Raikage from killing Naruto. It was about protecting his brother. And even if it means that Bee gets to sacrifice himself so that his brother doesn't need to fight Naruto.

    Hope that was helpful.

    EDIT (posted as well within the thread):
    A quick addition to the thread:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10

    after Naruto's first line (top right) you can clearly see that A and Tsunade are reacting to something and I am pretty sure it wasn't that line. And A who is so full of himself would not break out of character unless it's something really surprising. My guess? Fox cloak's real power that Naruto was planning on using against Tobi/Sasuke just surfaced at that moment. Immediately after, Bee has a flashback on that moment where he fist bumped Naruto, which is a clear metaphor that he understand him now and understands what he is about to do.
     
         
    Last edited by Anub; 06-07-2011 at 02:31 AM.

  2. #2
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Yeah Bee knew that A would have gotten owned lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Yeah it's agreeable that Naruto would have destroyed A
     
         

  4. #4
    Member ManifestAbundanceTV's Avatar
    Status
    ManifestAbundanceTV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    word everybody be frontin on my boy Naruto
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member JiraiyaTheToad Sage's Avatar
    Status
    JiraiyaTheToad Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Bee didn't want to lose his bro. He seen what Naruto is capable of and knows that there's still more that he haven't seen.

    And I think it's cool hoe Naryto has the same magatama around his neck and chest area as the SO6P.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member hiphopninja's Avatar
    Status
    hiphopninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ya mom panties
    Posts
    706
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Naruto would rape any ninja so far. Not sure bout madara and sasuke yet.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kenpai's Avatar
    Status
    Kenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilled
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    I can tell that a lot of people missed this:

    1. Raikage attacks Naruto and Naruto is not serious at all. He underestimates Raikage and gets hit : http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/6
    2. Naruto understands that he needs to force his way through and needs to push it a little: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8
    Key words : gotta be faster this time
    3. Raikage talks about Minato and angries Naruto. MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IS HERE:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8 - Bee is somewhere far behind Naruto (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10 - Naruto gets angry (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/11 - Bee notices/feels Naruto's intentions (first picture) and stops the fight

    It was never about stopping Raikage from killing Naruto. It was about protecting his brother. And even if it means that Bee gets to sacrifice himself so that his brother doesn't need to fight Naruto.

    Hope that was helpful.
    That was the most logic i ever seen in a forum lol Congrats. But i don't agree with the sentence in green above that bottom pic
     
         

  8. #8
    meimei's Avatar
    Status
    meimei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    That was the most logic i ever seen in a forum lol Congrats.)
    yes :y
     
         

  9. #9
    Akagami no Shankusu -Shanks-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Shanks- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Frappéland
    Posts
    2,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    I think he stopped the fight coz he didn't want Naruto to use Kage Bunshin, coz the kyuubi could be unleashed that way.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    ganjababy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    JAMAICA JAMAICA
    Posts
    1,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    i wish naruto would hit him with a shuriken rasengan and take away his ability to mold chakra! and tsunade there crying about dont kill naruto, like he actually could! lol he is lucky bee stopped in else naruto would beat that ass, when he finished is not A anymore, he will now be a D-
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    nite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Naruto would not destroy Raikage, If they fought it would be on equal terms or Naruto slightly better even if Naruto won he would be worn out, and not able to fight in the war.

    Bee was in Narutos' Soul during his Fight with Kyuubi, and was able to listen to what Kushina had told him.

    Bee believes in The Prophecy as well as Naruto.

    Bee is more then willing to die for the Ninja world in order for Naruto to Save it.

    chances are Raikage will see what Bee saw as well.

    Like in my other posts I don't see Talk No Jutsu working on Raikage.
     
         

  12. #12
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by toxious View Post
    I think he stopped the fight coz he didn't want Naruto to use Kage Bunshin, coz the kyuubi could be unleashed that way.
    Then why not push naruto out of Raikage's way? That way Naruto could not do the hand seal and Raikage wouldn't hit him. Instead, that means Naruto was still at risk of using Kage bunshin even if Bee was there.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Noah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Raikage should've talked about Naruto's pops a little bit more... Just so we could see Naruto go bananas on him.
    Raikage is still dope though.. Just a huge ass, no lie lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Noah; 06-02-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: I like Blue lmao..

  14. #14
    HIDDEN CLOUD simonsez0800's Avatar
    Status
    simonsez0800 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ft.worth Tx
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    naruto would have got kill
     
         

  15. #15
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Then why not push naruto out of Raikage's way? That way Naruto could not do the hand seal and Raikage wouldn't hit him. Instead, that means Naruto was still at risk of using Kage bunshin even if Bee was there.
    Your logic on this one is good, Naruto would have wrecked A and Bee was just saving him. But I also disagree with your green sentence at the bottom. I disagree with the part that said Jiraiya>Itachi. But I understand that that is not the point of this thread so I will only discuss it if you want to.
     
         

  16. #16
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

    face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

    btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    (oddly enough that hand seal looked a lot like his clone tech)
     
         

  17. #17
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

    face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

    btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    (oddly enough that hand seal looked a lot like his clone tech)
    Tsunade was scared because she doesn't know what Naruto can do. She hasn't seen Kyuubi mode but she has seen Raikage and knows he is strong. Naruto was easily just as fast as Raikage and when A went to kill Naruto, Bee stopped it easily so I'm guessing Naruto could also.
     
         

  18. #18
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Your logic on this one is good, Naruto would have wrecked A and Bee was just saving him. But I also disagree with your green sentence at the bottom. I disagree with the part that said Jiraiya>Itachi. But I understand that that is not the point of this thread so I will only discuss it if you want to.
    I have arguments for anything written in green, otherwise I wouldn't write it. They're not supposed to be facts, just opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

    face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

    btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    (oddly enough that hand seal looked a lot like his clone tech)
    I think you're severely underestimating the nine-tail fox. This beast was supposed to be unstoppable and no one could compete with it and the only way to handle it was to control it. Naruto is now using that beast's chakra. If you're suggesting that a normal person (Raikage) is stronger than 50% of that chakra, then you're clearly overestimating the Raikage.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Sinnister's Avatar
    Status
    Sinnister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the belly of the beast.
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Your logic on this one is good, Naruto would have wrecked A and Bee was just saving him. But I also disagree with your green sentence at the bottom. I disagree with the part that said Jiraiya>Itachi. But I understand that that is not the point of this thread so I will only discuss it if you want to.
    If that's true, then why didn't otachi and kisame want to team up on jiraya? Cause they would have gotten ****ed up. Toad jutsu puts the user on a whole other level. Shikaku states this and he's a friggin genious!
     
         

  20. #20
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

    face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

    btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    (oddly enough that hand seal looked a lot like his clone tech)

    The best response that isn't bais on this thread
     
         

  21. #21
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnister View Post
    If that's true, then why didn't otachi and kisame want to team up on jiraya? Cause they would have gotten ****ed up. Toad jutsu puts the user on a whole other level. Shikaku states this and he's a friggin genious!
    Um MS puts him on a whole other level too. Pain didn't have senjutsu but he still beat Naruto silly. Itachi didn't want to fight because he was actually a good guy and it was probably just an excuse not to capture Naruto. If you look at the match up though Jiraiya said he was terrible at genjutsu and Itachi was a genjutsu master. Even without Susanoo or Amaterasu Itachi would have won easily. It would be like with Orochimaru, physically Orochimaru is stronger than Itachi but he lost in a minute due to genjutsu and then when he came out of Sasuke he got owned by the sword of Totsuga. So tell me, does Jiraiya have an attack that can break through the Yata mirror, which is able to reflect any attack? Or does he have a defense against Amaterasu, or Tsukuyomi, or the sword of Totsuga? No if Itachi had more chakra he would be all but invincible because of those weapons and his mastery of genjutsu.
     
         

  22. #22
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Tsunade was scared because she doesn't know what Naruto can do. She hasn't seen Kyuubi mode but she has seen Raikage and knows he is strong. Naruto was easily just as fast as Raikage and when A went to kill Naruto, Bee stopped it easily so I'm guessing Naruto could also.

    true, but she is a hokage, which means that if she thinks naruto is in danger,chances are he is.she got a good grip of what naruto can do(Except what he learned with bee) and she feared for his live.Bee stopped him because of his sword,did you forget that thing nulifies everything?Naruto does not have that luxury.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    I think you're severely underestimating the nine-tail fox. This beast was supposed to be unstoppable and no one could compete with it and the only way to handle it was to control it. Naruto is now using that beast's chakra. If you're suggesting that a normal person (Raikage) is stronger than 50% of that chakra, then you're clearly overestimating the Raikage.
    again, the raikage is not a NORMAL person,he got beast level chakra(confirmed last week).That means his chakra reserve equals a host.......
    then you have to factor in he is a kage, who obvioulsly knows all the forbidden techs in his village.So yes, i think he could keep up with naruto in his current state.And a 50% weaker version is a lot from the original,so how is he unstoppable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    The best response that isn't bais on this thread
    thx
     
         
    Last edited by siyo; 06-02-2011 at 02:03 AM.

  23. #23
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Um MS puts him on a whole other level too. Pain didn't have senjutsu but he still beat Naruto silly. Itachi didn't want to fight because he was actually a good guy and it was probably just an excuse not to capture Naruto. If you look at the match up though Jiraiya said he was terrible at genjutsu and Itachi was a genjutsu master. Even without Susanoo or Amaterasu Itachi would have won easily. It would be like with Orochimaru, physically Orochimaru is stronger than Itachi but he lost in a minute due to genjutsu and then when he came out of Sasuke he got owned by the sword of Totsuga. So tell me, does Jiraiya have an attack that can break through the Yata mirror, which is able to reflect any attack? Or does he have a defense against Amaterasu, or Tsukuyomi, or the sword of Totsuga? No if Itachi had more chakra he would be all but invincible because of those weapons and his mastery of genjutsu.

    LOL at the bolded part. Pain had rinnegen- strongest dojotutsu available in the narutoverse. he could use all 6 elements from the age 10 and even use the outer path ... He was an Uzumaki just like Naruto and had Huge Chakra.. His genjutsu was so powerful that to get any info from his minions was a hassels ( Ino's dad got it but not so easily). Itachi said himself said the best he and Kisame and he could do against Jiraiya was that both sides end up dead.
     
         

  24. #24
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post

    again, the raikage is not a NORMAL person,he got beast level chakra(confirmed last week).That means his chakra reserve equals a host.......
    then you have to factor in he is a kage, who obvioulsly knows all the forbidden techs in his village.So yes, i think he could keep up with naruto in his current state.And a 50% weaker version is a lot from the original,so how is he unstoppable?
    He is still a person though, heavily based on taijutsu. He's got beast level chakra, so what? Kisame did as well...how did he do against Naruto?
    And the fact that he is a kage doesn't meanhe knows all the forbidden techs. Do you think Tsunade does? Or Minato did? Doubt it. And even if he would know them, he only uses taijutsu...

    Naruto has control of the fox's chakra, but doesn't mean he uses it all at once. Raikage didn't go full power and neither did naruto. I think the strongest you can assume Raikage is, could be Hachibi's level. And even that's a lot and I don't believe it. How can a person (he is still just a person without any sage mode/jinchuriki abilities/other enhancements) be as strong as the second strongest tailed beast? I'll say it against: you're overestimating Raikage.
     
         

  25. #25
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    again, the raikage is not a NORMAL person,he got beast level chakra(confirmed last week).That means his chakra reserve equals a host.......
    then you have to factor in he is a kage, who obvioulsly knows all the forbidden techs in his village.So yes, i think he could keep up with naruto in his current state.And a 50% weaker version is a lot from the original,so how is he unstoppable?

    Naruto is a host and host of nine tail and has it inside him so he is no less powerfull. Naruto underestimated Raikge, because he didn't really believe that Raikage would actually try to kill him or hurt him seriously. But Raikage was underestimating him as well.

    As for Bee I think he understand the situation bettter out of all four people present there as he knows Raikage and understands Naruto to an extent as well as his current power level.

    Raikage will be calmed down- by BEE I think.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 06-02-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •