Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

I can tell that a lot of people missed this:

1. Raikage attacks Naruto and Naruto is not serious at all. He underestimates Raikage and gets hit : http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/6
    2. Naruto understands that he needs to force his way through and needs to push it a little: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8
    Key words : gotta be faster this time
    3. Raikage talks about Minato and angries Naruto. MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IS HERE:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8 - Bee is somewhere far behind Naruto (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10 - Naruto gets angry (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/11 - Bee notices/feels Naruto's intentions (first picture) and stops the fight

It was never about stopping Raikage from killing Naruto. It was about protecting his brother. And even if it means that Bee gets to sacrifice himself so that his brother doesn't need to fight Naruto.

Hope that was helpful.

EDIT (posted as well within the thread):
    A quick addition to the thread:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10

after Naruto's first line (top right) you can clearly see that A and Tsunade are reacting to something and I am pretty sure it wasn't that line. And A who is so full of himself would not break out of character unless it's something really surprising. My guess? Fox cloak's real power that Naruto was planning on using against Tobi/Sasuke just surfaced at that moment. Immediately after, Bee has a flashback on that moment where he fist bumped Naruto, which is a clear metaphor that he understand him now and understands what he is about to do.

Last edited by Anub; 06-07-2011 at 03:31 AM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

Yeah Bee knew that A would have gotten owned lol

Status
    Feb 2011
    Saving the world once again

Yeah it's agreeable that Naruto would have destroyed A

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

word everybody be frontin on my boy Naruto

Senior Member JiraiyaTheToad Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Bee didn't want to lose his bro. He seen what Naruto is capable of and knows that there's still more that he haven't seen.

And I think it's cool hoe Naryto has the same magatama around his neck and chest area as the SO6P.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto would rape any ninja so far. Not sure bout madara and sasuke yet.

Status
    May 2011
    Chilled

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    I can tell that a lot of people missed this:

1. Raikage attacks Naruto and Naruto is not serious at all. He underestimates Raikage and gets hit : http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/6
    2. Naruto understands that he needs to force his way through and needs to push it a little: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8
    Key words : gotta be faster this time
    3. Raikage talks about Minato and angries Naruto. MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT IS HERE:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/8 - Bee is somewhere far behind Naruto (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10 - Naruto gets angry (bottom picture)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/11 - Bee notices/feels Naruto's intentions (first picture) and stops the fight

It was never about stopping Raikage from killing Naruto. It was about protecting his brother. And even if it means that Bee gets to sacrifice himself so that his brother doesn't need to fight Naruto.

Hope that was helpful.
    That was the most logic i ever seen in a forum lol Congrats. But i don't agree with the sentence in green above that bottom pic

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    That was the most logic i ever seen in a forum lol Congrats.)
    yes :y

Status
    Jan 2011
    Sara is the best :D

I think he stopped the fight coz he didn't want Naruto to use Kage Bunshin, coz the kyuubi could be unleashed that way.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

i wish naruto would hit him with a shuriken rasengan and take away his ability to mold chakra! and tsunade there crying about dont kill naruto, like he actually could! lol he is lucky bee stopped in else naruto would beat that ass, when he finished is not A anymore, he will now be a D-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto would not destroy Raikage, If they fought it would be on equal terms or Naruto slightly better even if Naruto won he would be worn out, and not able to fight in the war.

Bee was in Narutos' Soul during his Fight with Kyuubi, and was able to listen to what Kushina had told him.

Bee believes in The Prophecy as well as Naruto.

Bee is more then willing to die for the Ninja world in order for Naruto to Save it.

chances are Raikage will see what Bee saw as well.

Like in my other posts I don't see Talk No Jutsu working on Raikage.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by toxious View Post
    I think he stopped the fight coz he didn't want Naruto to use Kage Bunshin, coz the kyuubi could be unleashed that way.
    Then why not push naruto out of Raikage's way? That way Naruto could not do the hand seal and Raikage wouldn't hit him. Instead, that means Naruto was still at risk of using Kage bunshin even if Bee was there.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Raikage should've talked about Naruto's pops a little bit more... Just so we could see Naruto go bananas on him.
    Raikage is still dope though.. Just a huge ass, no lie lol.

Last edited by Noah; 06-02-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: I like Blue lmao..

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto would have got kill

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Then why not push naruto out of Raikage's way? That way Naruto could not do the hand seal and Raikage wouldn't hit him. Instead, that means Naruto was still at risk of using Kage bunshin even if Bee was there.
    Your logic on this one is good, Naruto would have wrecked A and Bee was just saving him. But I also disagree with your green sentence at the bottom. I disagree with the part that said Jiraiya>Itachi. But I understand that that is not the point of this thread so I will only discuss it if you want to.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    (oddly enough that hand seal looked a lot like his clone tech)

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    i think, people keep underestimating the raikage,it was just last week when people said that naruto would be way faster in sage mode,and when he gets in beast mode, he would automatically smoke the raikage,but that was not the case.
    The raikage easily kept up with naruto, and if naruto didn't block the punch, he would have been wrecked(he said it himself), and that wasn't even his strongest attack(at that time he was only trying to stop naruto not kill).
    The fifth hokage was clearly scared, for naruto(when he did try to kill), and she believed naruto was saved.The raikage chakra is on beast level, and he is the fastest shinobi alive(until naruto probably surpass him later).He is a non-nonsense kage, who got tons of battle experiance, and he survived facing the fourth on mutiple occasions.He talks a lot of trash but he also backs it up....therefore he would obvioulsy have the advantage over an inexperianced naruto.

face it, naruto is not invincible, and he won't beat everything that comes his way,even though he is the main character.I like that,because it shows that no matter how strong you are, there is always someone who got your card,and that is how past legends died.

btw, naruto is doing great, the fact he can keep up with the fastest shinobi alive is amazing, and it shows that he keeps developing, in an incredible pace, and that he will eventually surpass anybody(but still not invincible).And basing an argument on a "look" from bee, is at best, very thin.....
    Tsunade was scared because she doesn't know what Naruto can do. She hasn't seen Kyuubi mode but she has seen Raikage and knows he is strong. Naruto was easily just as fast as Raikage and when A went to kill Naruto, Bee stopped it easily so I'm guessing Naruto could also.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    Your logic on this one is good, Naruto would have wrecked A and Bee was just saving him. But I also disagree with your green sentence at the bottom. I disagree with the part that said Jiraiya>Itachi. But I understand that that is not the point of this thread so I will only discuss it if you want to.
    I have arguments for anything written in green, otherwise I wouldn't write it. They're not supposed to be facts, just opinions.

I think you're severely underestimating the nine-tail fox. This beast was supposed to be unstoppable and no one could compete with it and the only way to handle it was to control it. Naruto is now using that beast's chakra. If you're suggesting that a normal person (Raikage) is stronger than 50% of that chakra, then you're clearly overestimating the Raikage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    If that's true, then why didn't otachi and kisame want to team up on jiraya? Cause they would have gotten ****ed up. Toad jutsu puts the user on a whole other level. Shikaku states this and he's a friggin genious!

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

The best response that isn't bais on this thread

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»