Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Reason why Bee stopped Raikage

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    He used more chakra =/= Lv 2. raiton
    Meaning he can go faster derp
    There is probably some sort of limit to how fast he can move because of chakra empowerment, otherwise people wouls just be flying around the Naruto world like they are the flash.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    There is probably some sort of limit to how fast he can move because of chakra empowerment, otherwise people wouls just be flying around the Naruto world like they are the flash.
    He can grow his chakra levels to that of Bijou (Tailed-Beast), but I'm sure his human physique cannot withstand that form for more than 300 seconds without side-effects.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Because of these quotes alone, i can not take you seriously....
    "uh ,I have never seen somebody actually die form amaterasu , so it must mean kishi lied or they did not translate it right.Yea, databook 3 is also wrong :P otherwise we would have seen a massacre in the manga.I should be a writer:D".
    If you deny hard facts, how can anybody reason with you? And i gave the 5 years as an example..you do know what that is, right? I was clearly differenciating between potential and what you're capable of doing now.No, where did i state, it would happen precisely five years from now.And how did i accept what someone wrote because i couldn't prove or disprove what somebody was speculating. It is called a theory..I can only disprove them when the subject turns up in the manga, and they turn out to be wrong.Omg........

So, not only do you deny facts you also put words into my mouth.Seriously?
    Then why bother to reply? Saracasm doesn't prove you right. If you had any reasoning and logic to back you up you would answer my post properly.

I didn't deny any fact. I simply countered your argument with a very valid question. If you can answer it fine if you have no explaination to it either accept it or go rant somewhere else. Don't blame Kishi or taunt me for your own lack of understanding.

A is a supporting character who is here just to keep things interesting but Naruto is stronger than him and Wind> lighttenning.

Raikage may have chakra equal to a beast. But, which one? Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra. What's the half of infinite? Don't hang on to every word said in the manga without understanding the context or skipping rest of the pannels.

Last edited by Ira; 06-06-2011 at 03:56 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Stop making shit up, I'm actually getting mad now at your complete disregard for facts in the manga. Raikage said that Minato was faster than him, there should be no more debate about this. With or without FTG Minato was the fastest ever. And how many times do you have to be told that there is no goddamn level 2 to raiton armor! Body Flicker is separate from raiton armor.
    I agree, but keep your cool so you're not infracted (Besides it's all he wants. He doesn't care about being right/wrong.), he's not worth it.

Of course Minato is faster (Flying Thunder God Technique) but in raw speed? Raikage would dust him. Raikage has both Body Flicker and 2 Levels of Raiton Armor.
    Yes, Minato without using any jutsu, just running is as fast or faster than Raikage using raiton armor shroud ninjutsu, deal with it. I know you don't like Minato, but doesn't this bore you, it doesn't gain respect.

There aren't two levels of raiton armor, either he has it on or he doesn't. And Minato is insanely fast without FTG, reread the chapter when he fights Madara, he saves Naruto from being stabbed at point blank range. And guess what, I'm pretty sure Minato knew how to do body flicker, I mean he was the hokage and it's not like that's an S-rank jutsu.
    This is a perfect example, around chapter 500 I think, 498-502 range. His moniker, " yellow flash" is from his speed, not FTG.

When he fought Sasuke he was using Lv. 2 bro. Minato isn't that fast without FTG.
    Level II doesn't exist, he simply infused more chakra into the jutsu to enhance its existing abilities and have a strong enough body flicker to dodge Ameratsu. Obviously Minato was as fast or Minato wouldn't have had to die for the Raikage to be able to claim to be the fastest, he'd just go level II.

He can grow his chakra levels to that of Bijou (Tailed-Beast), but I'm sure his human physique cannot withstand that form for more than 300 seconds without side-effects.
    300 seconds? Where are you getting that from? Cite the manga; otherwise, this appears totally made up. He can grow his levels to a Bijou is an expression, and I doubt they're anywhere near the beasts above a few tails at best, though it's quite vague because it's not meant to be translated directly to specific tailed beasts. Again, it's an expression for humans having more chakra than humans' should thus they get compared to Bijou.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Raikage may have chakra equal to a beast. But, which one? Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra. What's the half of infinite? Don't hang on to every word said in the manga without understanding the context or skipping rest of the pannels.
    See what I wrote above. I believe that that saying simply means he has more chakra with that jutsu than is possible for a human to have; thus, they are considered analogous to Bijou. I don't think it's meant to be translated or matched literally to say the 1-tails. That's my understanding.

Status
    Jan 2009
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I agree, but keep your cool so you're not infracted (Besides it's all he wants. He doesn't care about being right/wrong.), he's not worth it.

Yes, Minato without using any jutsu, just running is as fast or faster than Raikage using raiton armor shroud ninjutsu, deal with it. I know you don't like Minato, but doesn't this bore you, it doesn't gain respect.

This is a perfect example, around chapter 500 I think, 498-502 range. His moniker, " yellow flash" is from his speed, not FTG.

Level II doesn't exist, he simply infused more chakra into the jutsu to enhance its existing abilities and have a strong enough body flicker to dodge Ameratsu. Obviously Minato was as fast or Minato wouldn't have had to die for the Raikage to be able to claim to be the fastest, he'd just go level II.

300 seconds? Where are you getting that from? Cite the manga; otherwise, this appears totally made up. He can grow his levels to a Bijou is an expression, and I doubt they're anywhere near the beasts above a few tails at best, though it's quite vague because it's not meant to be translated directly to specific tailed beasts. Again, it's an expression for humans having more chakra than humans' should thus they get compared to Bijou.
    Also as Anub pointed out in another thread that- Raikage keeps saying he is the fastest man alive but, what about Madara?

See what I wrote above. I believe that that saying simply means he has more chakra with that jutsu than is possible for a human to have; thus, they are considered analogous to Bijou. I don't think it's meant to be translated or matched literally to say the 1-tails. That's my understanding.
    I wasn't asking ... My point was exactly that- don't take things literally all the time- read it in the context.

I feel like that we are feeding a troll.

Last edited by Ira; 06-06-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    journey.

Also as Anub pointed out in another thread that- Raikage keeps saying he is the fastest man alive but, what about Madara?

I wasn't asking ... My point was exactly that- don't take things literally all the time- read it in the context.

I feel like that we are feeding a troll.
    Trolls need food, I usually let them starve. I was concerned about someone else though.

If space-time is counted, Madara is in the mix of course. I don't know his linear speed well enough, but he's certainly not slow so to speak.

My apologies for clearly missing your statement regarding humans with "tailed-beast" chakra levels, glad someone agrees on that though.

Peace

Last edited by leafeater; 06-06-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    a place where theres a lot of chocolate milk
    This user has no status.

well if u ask me what i think is gonna happen is not in the next scan but somewhere during this war naruto is gonna be able to fully control the kyubi,
    (the kyubi finally understands his feelings due to some major event happening),
    then somewhere down the lines pain and itachi give naruto both the rinnegan and itachis ms and naruto awakens the sage paths...... ehh who knows? im tired of waiting tho... :faust:

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

A quick addition to the thread:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/541/10

after Naruto's first line (top right) you can clearly see that A and Tsunade are reacting to something and I am pretty sure it wasn't that line. And A who is so full of himself would not break out of character unless it's something really surprising. My guess? Fox cloak's real power that Naruto was planning on using against Tobi/Sasuke just surfaced at that moment. Immediately after, Bee has a flashback on that moment where he fist bumped Naruto, which is a clear metaphor that he understand him now and understands what he is about to do. This adds to the first post.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post

after Naruto's first line (top right) you can clearly see that A and Tsunade are reacting to something and I am pretty sure it wasn't that line. And A who is so full of himself would not break out of character unless it's something really surprising. My guess? Fox cloak's real power that Naruto was planning on using against Tobi/Sasuke just surfaced at that moment. Immediately after, Bee has a flashback on that moment where he fist bumped Naruto, which is a clear metaphor that he understand him now and understands what he is about to do. This adds to the first post.
    A valid point, they both look like they were surprised by something and I doubt it was Naruto saying not to talk about his dad.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Started reading this thread and made it about 1/2 way before posting, if its been said already i apologize. Personally I believe he was looking out for both Raikage and Naruto. I remember the last time Naruto had a "don't talk about him like you know him statement". I believed he ended up with a huge cloak of Chakra he couldn't control and went 4 tails on Orochi. This is when Naruto was primitive and out of control, this was with someone he didn't even love. Minato is definetly someone who Naruto loves and he doesn't know alot of love. Hinata says I love you and presumably dies in Naruto's eye's and it makes the transformation that happened between him and Orochi practically childs play. If he has the rage don't forget for a second that he wouldn't be just like Raikage. Naruto would without hesitation body swap with the Kyubbi, it's in his Irrational Nature. They are two of a kind Naruto and the Raikage. Raikage thinks Bee is captured or dead and goes ballistic at the sight of Sasuke. He ignores Naruto's plee's even prior to the encounter. They are both rage fueled entities no matter how you look at it. Half of us will like Naruto because there is so much story so know on him. The other half will like Raikage because he's more mysterious and we can imagine him being at his most powerful. It would be a taijustu fight no matter how you looked at it. It just comes down to who can get more rage going through them... Personally my money would be on Naruto since he was the one that took the insult to his family first.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Oh whats with the Amaterasu argument. We saw sasuke dodge it 5-6 times while running, its an aim thing and if your moving aiming isn't easy, if you and your target are moving its even more difficult. Now lets face it these guys move fast, it can be missed, just pray no contact is made or its GG !

Status
    Jan 2009
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Quote Originally Posted by Dacron View Post
    Oh whats with the Amaterasu argument. We saw sasuke dodge it 5-6 times while running, its an aim thing and if your moving aiming isn't easy, if you and your target are moving its even more difficult. Now lets face it these guys move fast, it can be missed, just pray no contact is made or its GG !
    Welcome to NB and + rep for having common sense. :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

300 seconds; 5 minutes is his limit using Bijou-chakra before it declines. Re-watch the altercation with Sasuke Uchiha, and you'll see that he can strengthen his lightning armor to extraordinary lengths but it drains his chakra massively. The average I've come up with is 300 seconds before he's forced to put extra pressure on his body to replace lost chakra.

Status
    Jan 2009
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

300 seconds; 5 minutes is his limit using Bijou-chakra before it declines. Re-watch the altercation with Sasuke Uchiha, and you'll see that he can strengthen his lightning armor to extraordinary lengths but it drains his chakra massively. The average I've come up with is 300 seconds before he's forced to put extra pressure on his body to replace lost chakra.

- - ;

I think you just confirmed that you made this up!

Status
    Jul 2008
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post

Nice, that or that Minato's his dad at all. I presume you already ruled that out, so again, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacron View Post
    Started reading this thread and made it about 1/2 way before posting, if its been said already i apologize. Personally I believe he was looking out for both Raikage and Naruto. I remember the last time Naruto had a "don't talk about him like you know him statement". I believed he ended up with a huge cloak of Chakra he couldn't control and went 4 tails on Orochi. This is when Naruto was primitive and out of control, this was with someone he didn't even love. Minato is definetly someone who Naruto loves and he doesn't know alot of love. Hinata says I love you and presumably dies in Naruto's eye's and it makes the transformation that happened between him and Orochi practically childs play. If he has the rage don't forget for a second that he wouldn't be just like Raikage. Naruto would without hesitation body swap with the Kyubbi, it's in his Irrational Nature. They are two of a kind Naruto and the Raikage. Raikage thinks Bee is captured or dead and goes ballistic at the sight of Sasuke. He ignores Naruto's plee's even prior to the encounter. They are both rage fueled entities no matter how you look at it. Half of us will like Naruto because there is so much story so know on him. The other half will like Raikage because he's more mysterious and we can imagine him being at his most powerful. It would be a taijustu fight no matter how you looked at it. It just comes down to who can get more rage going through them... Personally my money would be on Naruto since he was the one that took the insult to his family first.
    Something I noticed when rereading this fight, which was something Naruto only did when using Kyuubi chakra, was that at times he went to a four-point stance (hands and feet on the ground) like an animal, i.e. Kyuubi. I'm not sure what it means yet. Nice interjection of new thoughts.

In the Manga, unlike the anime, it doesn't take Itachi like a minute to hit Sasuke, lol. But, yeah Ameratsu instantly burns what's targeted, so if you're too fast to be targeted, Ameratsu is useless. Welcome to NarutoBase

So I'm supposed to re-watch how long it took the animators to concoct the fight to derive something? First, this is the manga, so the anime doesn't matter. Second, that doesn't make sense. I'm a theoretician, so I'm well versed in graduate level mathematics/physics. I can come up with any number of ways to incorrectly calculate that as you did. Granted, you're learning, so "A" for effort, but it's just incorrect. I apologize if I was terse. I think it's good when people show that kind of initiative you did. Cheers.

- - ;

Yes.

Last edited by leafeater; 06-07-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by So6pBankai View Post
    well if u ask me what i think is gonna happen is not in the next scan but somewhere during this war naruto is gonna be able to fully control the kyubi,
    (the kyubi finally understands his feelings due to some major event happening),
    then somewhere down the lines pain and itachi give naruto both the rinnegan and itachis ms and naruto awakens the sage paths...... ehh who knows? im tired of waiting tho... :faust:
    well I agree with the kyubi controlling part, but I dont think that itachi and nagato would give their eyes to naruto!!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by narutokyubi View Post
    well I agree with the kyubi controlling part, but I dont think that itachi and nagato would give their eyes to naruto!!!
    Technically, they don't have their eyes. That's not how IWR works. Right now Sasuke has Itachi's eyeballs in his sockets and Madara has Nagato's. Itachi's zombie just has his MS abilities and Nagato has his Rinnegan abilities, but not eyes, if that makes sense.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    He has yet to be shown as a cool headed fighter, so I don't know that he ever is one. Thus, him fighting with that emotion could be his status quo, regardless, he was going all out with the intention of killing Sasuke, time was not an issue.
    It is one thing to have a certain personality(arrogant,cocky etc..), another thing is how you act.I think, the raikage would drive the hidden cloud into the ground, if he acted on his emotions alone. A kage's main job is to protect his/her village, and how can the person do that, if they keep making rash decisions? Based on pure emotions...
    As a leader, he automatically gets into lots of arguments, some which becomes very heated, he can`t just speak with his fist and ram through his opponents.
    And if that was true, he would not listen to any advisor, since he is a strong stubborn man, who doesn't take no for an answer.There would be constantly war.... That is why i argue, these were some speciel occasions.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    It is one thing to have a certain personality(arrogant,cocky etc..), another thing is how you act.I think, the raikage would drive the hidden cloud into the ground, if he acted on his emotions alone. A kage's main job is to protect his/her village, and how can the person do that, if they keep making rash decisions? Based on pure emotions...
    As a leader, he automatically gets into lots of arguments, some which becomes very heated, he can`t just speak with his fist and ram through his opponents.
    And if that was true, he would not listen to any advisor, since he is a strong stubborn man, who doesn't take no for an answer.There would be constantly war.... That is why i argue, these were some speciel occasions.
    Siyo let me start that its very obvious that your a HUGE fan of Raikage, I don't mind that at all ^_^. Now lets take a look at arrogant leaders and what it gets you.

Arrogance is defined as extremely proud and thinking that oneself is much more important then others. Arrogant leaders use self gain to keep their power. Cocky can be found in the thesaurus under arrogant. They have the same meaning. I seriously hope thats not the type of General leading the joint forces, I hope that the rash and contempt nature towards Naruto is a hatred for the hidden leaf thats branching off of Sasuke. Raikage acts more like a spoiled child then a leader.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

- - ;

Calculated from Raikage's attack, yes.