Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Vs. Sasuke....

People people people . . . I have something to get off my chest now. I think Sasuke is going to beat Naruto, even though Naruto is my favorite character. I think that Naruto & Sasuke are going to fight it out while Sasuke is really trying to kill Naruto, but Naruto is just trying to talk to him like he always does.... Truth is that the only weapon that Naruto has that could demolish the Susano'o completely is the Biju Rasengan hands down
    What do you guys think? How will Naruto beat Sasuke??

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.

Re: Naruto Vs. Sasuke....

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He wont. theyll both die. He said this...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcactus View Post
    He wont. theyll both die. He said this...
    just cause he said it dont mean it will happen

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not going to happen

naruto FTW

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My take on it:

Sasuke is going to kill Naruto, thus activating Itachi's gift. When Naruto dies, Itachi's eyes, which are implanted in Sasuke, will be forced to cast (in the same way that Itachi gave Amerterasu to Sasuke and "programmed" them to attack at the sight of Tobi) Izanagi ON Naruto.

This will have the effect of closing one of Sasuke's eyes, and then Naruto and Sasuke will fight again, and Naruto will win.

Then, Tobi will come and kill Naruto, and Sasuke will voluntarily cast Izanagi on Naruto to save him. Tobi will be defeated by Team 7, and Sasuke will be content to live a life of blindness.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is too fast for sasuke now! ameterasu wont work, i doubt genjutsu will work on naruto now so sasuke is ****ed!

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    My take on it:

Sasuke is going to kill Naruto, thus activating Itachi's gift. When Naruto dies, Itachi's eyes, which are implanted in Sasuke, will be forced to cast (in the same way that Itachi gave Amerterasu to Sasuke and "programmed" them to attack at the sight of Tobi) Izanagi ON Naruto.

This will have the effect of closing one of Sasuke's eyes, and then Naruto and Sasuke will fight again, and Naruto will win.

Then, Tobi will come and kill Naruto, and Sasuke will voluntarily cast Izanagi on Naruto to save him. Tobi will be defeated by Team 7, and Sasuke will be content to live a life of blindness.
    this is a dumb theory

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can you imagine if just one of them died though? Sasuke would be unstoppable if he could kill the nine tails chakra and if Naruto won the story would end really depressingly because Naruto just killed his best friend.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

maybe sasuke will get new powers

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My take on it:

I thought Izanagi was cast on the person using it?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ganjababy View Post
    naruto is too fast for sasuke now! ameterasu wont work, i doubt genjutsu will work on naruto now so sasuke is ****ed!
    You do know that now Sasuke's got EMS right?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nasuke View Post
    People people people . . . I have something to get off my chest now. I think Sasuke is going to beat Naruto, even though Naruto is my favorite character. I think that Naruto & Sasuke are going to fight it out while Sasuke is really trying to kill Naruto, but Naruto is just trying to talk to him like he always does.... Truth is that the only weapon that Naruto has that could demolish the Susano'o completely is the Biju Rasengan hands down
    What do you guys think? How will Naruto beat Sasuke??
    If you just saw episode 214 "The Burden" then no, Naruto and Sasuke won't fight next episode. If you read the manga,Naruto said:"If we fight,we both gonna die!" But let's wait 'till M.Kishimoto writes the chapter of their fight.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    You do know that now Sasuke's got EMS right?
    and so wats ur point? do any of us know wat kind of powers ems will give him? no we dont so as far as anyone can tell now naruto will rape his ass!

further more from what anyone can read in the manga all ems has done for a uchiha is make it so u never lose ur sight nothing more!

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

My take on it:

This the most original theory I cam across so far about Itachi's gifts and Naruto vs Sasuke. + rep for creativity.

Thoug for Izanagi he needs some Senju cells too...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

My take on it:

I like this theory, alot of thought went into it. although we do not know it will blind the ems. In my opinion sasuke is still good and like itachi he is playing the part of having everyone resent him though he is working for good.
    Think about this. His entire purpose was trying to get back to kahona when tobi shows up and forces sasuke to help him again. Now he thinks of team hawk as team seven and probably wants to protect them as well. So he abandon's two of the members and lets them get caught, and then when karin is caught by danzo he tells her not to move then pierces through her and manages not to kill her and when sakura shows up he lets karin get caught and now she is also is in the protection of the alliance.
    Now why all this mystery is needed? We find out that zetsu is constantly spying on sasuke and sasuke knows this. because sasuke's sharingn sees chakra and knows that mandura wants him for some purpose... a.k.a. saving his life, not letting him back to the leaf, giving him Intel on someone that he needs either captured or eliminated, ect.
    Now he knows that tobi is going to send him after naruto. Either one of two things are going to happen. One he will betray mandara there or he will continue the charade and pretend to capture naruto. This is just my idea of how it will go down .

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and so wats ur point? do any of us know wat kind of powers ems will give him? no we dont so as far as anyone can tell now naruto will rape his ass!

further more from what anyone can read in the manga all ems has done for a uchiha is make it so u never lose ur sight nothing more!
    So far we've seen a bit of Naruto can do but nothing of what Sasuke can do. But the manga requires for them to be pretty much equal in battle. I am expecting Sasuke's EMS to be on par with naruto's fox cloak. He already said that he feels Itachi's power flowing through him and we know Itachi was one of the best shinobi of his time. My guess is that Sasuke will gain 1 or 2 new jutsu with his EMS, along with speed+strength+intelligence. It's a full package. Of course all I can do is speculate, but then again if Naruto is stronger than Sasuke right now, then the whole "we've gonna kill each other" moment was overly dramatic and lead to nothing. Try to think of the plot before you think of what a power-up means.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    I like this theory, alot of thought went into it. although we do not know it will blind the ems. In my opinion sasuke is still good and like itachi he is playing the part of having everyone resent him though he is working for good.
    Think about this. His entire purpose was trying to get back to kahona when tobi shows up and forces sasuke to help him again. Now he thinks of team hawk as team seven and probably wants to protect them as well. So he abandon's two of the members and lets them get caught, and then when karin is caught by danzo he tells her not to move then pierces through her and manages not to kill her and when sakura shows up he lets karin get caught and now she is also is in the protection of the alliance.
    Now why all this mystery is needed? We find out that zetsu is constantly spying on sasuke and sasuke knows this. because sasuke's sharingn sees chakra and knows that mandura wants him for some purpose... a.k.a. saving his life, not letting him back to the leaf, giving him Intel on someone that he needs either captured or eliminated, ect.
    Now he knows that tobi is going to send him after naruto. Either one of two things are going to happen. One he will betray mandara there or he will continue the charade and pretend to capture naruto. This is just my idea of how it will go down .
    That would be a nice twist... and make a lot of sasuke fans happy!:D

But Izanagi needs senju DNA as well.

Last edited by Ira; 06-06-2011 at 01:04 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto CAN beat sasuke but kishi just wont let that happen

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with all of you, but there's no way that Naruto is going to die 2 . . . he needs to become the Hokage first, get it? I think Naruto will use his new jutsu, Biju Rasengan to destroy the Yata Mirror and Susano'o and the whole battlefield (hopefully the Final Valley), and they will make new statues of them.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup...sasuke could keep up with the raikage with just MS so i wonder wat EMS will do...plus he'll get some new insane skill with itachi's eyes...who knows mabye he can slow down time like tsukyomi but in the real world...regardless naruto aint rapin sh*t

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm4 View Post
    yup...sasuke could keep up with the raikage with just MS so i wonder wat EMS will do...plus he'll get some new insane skill with itachi's eyes...who knows mabye he can slow down time like tsukyomi but in the real world...regardless naruto aint rapin sh*t
    No no nooo... You got it all wrong. Naruto will :flaw: Sasuke's ass in Kyubi Mode. Raikage dodged Amaterasu at point blank range... And since Naruto is just as fast, Sasuke's dead! :D

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Rikudo mode Naruto has some Raikage traits.

We won't know what kind of Powers sasukes' EMS will give him, but it will prolly be something to counter a few of Narutos' Jutsus .

Sasuke Arsenal ( just mentioning the big Jutsus) and how Naruto can counter em.

1. Amaturasu ( gets countered by Narutos' Speed )
    2. Susanoo Arrows ( get dodged by Narutos' Speed )
    3. Tsukiyomi ( Either Naruto closes his eyes and fights sasuke with Rikudo Modes Malice Detection abilities, Naruto using what he learned from Senjutsu chakra control he beats Tsukiyomi on his own. Maybe Kyuubi helps him ( that would be too lame) .
    4. Kagetsuchi . Sasuke can do lots of things with this. I could see Sasuke covering his sword in amaturasu, covering Susanoo with it, or even using amaturasu like Gaara uses sand. ( Naruto counters this by using mid ranged attacks, Biju Rasengan, Kage Bunshins )

Naruto Arsenal
    Raw Speed ( Sasuke counters' with his own raw speed or Susanoo + Kagetsuchi + Amaturasu.

Biju Rasengan ( Sasuke Counters' with Susanoo )
    Raw Strength ( Sasuke counters with Susanoo )
    Senjutsu ( Sasuke counters with his Sharingan eye sight, Fire Ninjutsus, Hawk Summons. )

Maybe Itachis' gift is the Jewel, that purifies the heart etc.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    So far we've seen a bit of Naruto can do but nothing of what Sasuke can do. But the manga requires for them to be pretty much equal in battle. I am expecting Sasuke's EMS to be on par with naruto's fox cloak. He already said that he feels Itachi's power flowing through him and we know Itachi was one of the best shinobi of his time. My guess is that Sasuke will gain 1 or 2 new jutsu with his EMS, along with speed+strength+intelligence. It's a full package. Of course all I can do is speculate, but then again if Naruto is stronger than Sasuke right now, then the whole "we've gonna kill each other" moment was overly dramatic and lead to nothing. Try to think of the plot before you think of what a power-up means.
    lol well until we see wat sasuke can do, naruto wins

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm4 View Post
    nah sasuke cant keep up with raikage! its the same concept when lee beat his ass before chunin exams, even if sasuke sharingan can see wat raikage is doing it still doesn't help if ur body cant keep up! sasuke body can keep up with raikage insane speed! but raikage like i said in many other threads always goes into retard mode and do stupid things like attack sasuke when he has his ameterasu shield up! sasuke cant maintain the sheild for long all u have to do is wait till sasuke use up his chakra and then boom its over!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»