Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

About FTG

I have seen many Minato haters lately. They mostly say he only has Rasengan and FTG.

Heres a few ideas about FTG:
    1. You can move to any mark instantaneously which means you can basically dodge anything you want as instantaneously = the fastest jutsu.
    2. Throw Kunais and go assasin on the opponents ass - that alone has thousands of combos. If you run out of shurikens just mark stones and throw them.
    3. With FTG its pretty much instant 100% hit rate Rasengan
    4. Dimension barrier can pretty much defend against any attack (but since most opponents can't even hit you or for the matter of fact not even see you thers only a little point of using this for defense) with teleporting it to a marked area and if it has the power to teleport a TBB and later the Kyubi itself I think it can move pretty much anything.
    5. You can just Dimension Barrier the opponents attack and blast the opponent with his own attack, or you know just instantly teleport a boulder on the opponent I doubt many ppl can dodge instantaneous attacks
    6. and much much more, you let your imagination run wild

with a technique like FTG if you have any brains you can think of thousands of possibilities

and he was also probably the best Fuinjutsu user, Toad summons, he must have had at least 1 element which with his enormous chakra control (he created Rasengan so you cant say he didnt have one of the best chakra controls if not the best judging by how many peopple can actually use it, but he didnt just learn it he created it and it is the peak of chakra shape manipulation) means he would probably use A and even S rank jutsus without difficulty ...

Its all just my opinion and yes he is one of my fav chars but its all pretty much obviously possible

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode

Re: About FTG

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    I have seen many Minato haters lately. They mostly say he only has Rasengan and FTG.

1. You can move to any mark instantaneously which means you can basically dodge anything you want as instantaneously = the fastest jutsu.
    2. Throw Kunais and go assasin on the opponents ass - that alone has thousands of combos. If you run out of shurikens just mark stones and throw them.
    4. Dimension barrier can pretty much defend against any attack (but since most opponents can't even hit you or for the matter of fact not even see you thers only a little point of using this for defense) with teleporting it to a marked area and if it has the power to teleport a TBB and later the Kyubi itself I think it can move pretty much anything.
    5. You can just Dimension Barrier the opponents attack and blast the opponent with his own attack, or you know just instantly teleport a boulder on the opponent I doubt many ppl can dodge instantaneous attacks

with a technique like FTG if you have any brains you can think of thousands of possibilities

and he was also probably the best Fuinjutsu user, Toad summons, he must have had at least 1 element which with his enormous chakra control (he created Rasengan so you cant say he didnt have one of the best chakra controls if not the best judging by how many peopple can actually use it, but he didnt just learn it he created it and it is the peak of chakra shape manipulation) means he would probably use A and even S rank jutsus without difficulty ...

Its all just my opinion and yes he is one of my fav chars but its all pretty much obviously possible
    Man you're great! I like you!:D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you said obvious my dear friend and i can´t agree more, rep for you + people are too forgetting that rasengan is still one of the strongest jutsus, it is very cool, so people, STOP hating minato + i really like people saying that minato has ONLY rasengan and FTG

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Your statement is obvious with a technique like that there arise innumerable possibilities of combos none the less good of u to state it in one place!!

Status
    May 2011
    It was a choice between Naruto's Heart and Tsunade's Right boob. HA at last! Suck it Orochimaru!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato even without FTG was faster than the Raikage. I'd say he was probably no.1 shinobi after Madara at his peak.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GamaSennin View Post
    Minato even without FTG was faster than the Raikage. I'd say he was probably no.1 shinobi after Madara at his peak.
    minato > madara

Minato = greatest of all time

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you can´t really say that minato was stronger than madara in his peak as we don´t really know madara´s abilities, we know only TOBI´S abilities, so really can´t say that, + minato can´t be greates as SO6P is the greatest

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ive always been saying that FTG has countless possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by ganjababy View Post
    minato > madara

Minato = greatest of all time
    If you want to madly support one character at least provide some argument(s)

As for Minato VS Madara I dont know who is stronger

As for Minato is the greatest, no, so6p is

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama beat Madara cause he had an ability to counter Madara. ( the pics of Madaras' "Death" show him being pierced with several swords.

Minato was able to Wound Madara .

so far only Konan and that guy from root were able to wound madara.

You need speed or a long lasting explosive jutsu to wound madara.

If Madara has Kid buu like Regeneration abilities, then you prolly would need speed + very powerful Ninjutsu that can kill in one shot. ( like Bijudama or Biju Rasengan )

It would seem Naruto has or will develope the ability to stop Madara.

Rikudo Mode Naruto is a huge burst of Yang Chakra, and Hashirama was also strong in Yang Chakra .

on FTG, ye would be crazy

Minato speaking to Konoha : I need these things

1. live fish
    2. Kunai
    3. Pepples
    4. Aburama clan bugs
    5. best recon Ninjas to use Kage Bunshin
    6. Trained Birds
    7. Insects that burrow underground

Then I will put FTG mark on all of them.
    The Birds will be our airial sensors
    The Fish will watch the sea
    The Underground insects will watch the earth
    The Kage Bunshins will get as close to the enemy base and from there I'll warp to them and mark their territory.

Pebbles & Kunai well you get the picture just throw them into enemy lines

If I can mark Aburame Clan bugs, then we can use them and hit the enemy hard with a surprise attack.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Minatos true strength is in Space Time and Fuinjutsu

Space Time: well it is described above

Fuinjutsu: Minato was IMO the best Fuinjutsu user as the 3rd learned Fuinjutsu from him (assumin from the death deamon consuming seal) and the fact that he learned from the Uzumakis and improved their Fuinjutsu

The terror of the universe Ultimate Badass's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice one

guess the possibilities are limitless

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post

Kid, who cares if they is Minato hater?Who give a damn about them, no me.
    If you trully believe he is the great, then why you have to tell us? You cannot change everybody mind by making a thread like this.
    Hell yeah Minato is the strongerst ninja that ever live, this dude had no kekkai and no tail beast and without these two key component of a great ninja now day like Sasuke, and Naruto.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

without reading this I thought minato was already hardcore, but when I read this.

Minato is SO BEAST!!!!!!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

hers a thought, since with FTG you can basically fly why not go up like about 1km and than teleport the target up there and rasengan his ass into the ground and teleport before you hit the ground too