Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you think that Naruto and the Kyuubi will make good friends??

We have just seen in the manga that the Kyuubi has lost a bit of its ferocity. It now remind more of a little scared puppy than a crazy demon fox.

(top right pic.)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/539/3

Killer Bee and The Hachibi have really bonded.

(Example: Bottom right pic.)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538

They are communicating, talking to each other. The eight-tales even gives advice and Bee actually steps back so that the eight-tales can talk instead of Killer Bee sometimes.

Naruto Said in chapter 538 / 539 that he wants to do something about the Hatred of the world - also the hatred of the Kyuubi.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/539/2

But isn't it all a little but to easy and predictable if naruto is just going to be best friends woth The nine-tails??

Kishi can't make this exciting can he?? I mean we all know that Naruto is going to be great friends with his inner beast. And they are gong to play and chit chat and laugh together :D yeah right!!

Of course I can't say what is really going to happen, but this is just a little too easy to figger out what is going to happen.

thoughts?

Last edited by Xzibit; 06-07-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you think that Naruto and the Kyuubi will make good friends??

well i read this really good prediction with the up coming chapters having to do with the fox if you went i can link you it.

of course its not guarantee im hoping it is i do recommend in reading it i mean theres a possibility tht it could be true so if you dont care tht it might ruin the up coming chapters read it lol

it is really long but still

im not going to lie though it is really good and it really opens up alot to think about

stuff you neva even considered its crazy lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah your right kyuubi is turning puppy.. Aspecially with that foopets.com commercial above your posted pic...cause they look the same

But I don't think that Naruto will easily ''befriend'' the destruction loving kyuubi... If he will, their relationship won't be the same as Bee's and Hachibi's, where the tailed beast actualy gives a damn about the Jinchuuriki..I don't see that happening. Would like to see the Kyuubi and Naruto working together as one, but in that case one of them has to turn either whimpy or psycho. But that's just my point of view...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorphia View Post
    Yeah your right kyuubi is turning puppy.. Aspecially with that foopets.com commercial above your posted pic...cause they look the same

But I don't think that Naruto will easily ''befriend'' the destruction loving kyuubi... If he will, their relationship won't be the same as Bee's and Hachibi's, where the tailed beast actualy gives a damn about the Jinchuuriki..I don't see that happening. Would like to see the Kyuubi and Naruto working together as one, but in that case one of them has to turn either whimpy or psycho. But that's just my point of view...
    Yeah you're right. Even Naruto has to adjust being with a psycho like The kyuubi or else the Kyuubi has to adjust being with such a good pure hearted Naruto.

Naruto is actually turning in to have an almost angel-like status.

(sasuke being the devil / demon - Black / white)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit View Post
    Yeah you're right. Even Naruto has to adjust being with a psycho like The kyuubi or else the Kyuubi has to adjust being with such a good pure hearted Naruto.

Naruto is actually turning in to have an almost angel-like status.

(sasuke being the devil / demon - Black / white)
    Yeah Naruto is like the male equivalent to Sailor Moon...Love and Justice...You may laugh now, BUT...no matter if a person in the series hated sailor moon, she would always make them her friends...sounds familiar?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Maybe he will tame the 9 tails but they won't be friends.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstein View Post
    Maybe he will tame the 9 tails but they won't be friends.
    How do you tame something that you aren't friends with.

What does the word Tame mean to you???

He can keep it by force (like he is now)

But they aren't friends yet

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think they'll cooperate but not become close friends like Bee and Hachibi. Hachibi said: "Kyuubi has a way different personality than he has". I think he meant that the Kyuubi is hardheaded and won't listen to anything.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

How do you tame something that you aren't friends with.

What does the word Tame mean to you???

He can keep it by force (like he is now)

But they aren't friends yet
    you can tame a beast but it won't be your friend. for example you tame a wolf/lion/tiger/bear doesn't matter what, this won't change the fact these beasts are dangerous, if you make a wrong move you are dead. remember sometimes your own dog attacks you. i mean it that way.

i don't think they can be friends, with that wild beast, but there's the possibility...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Naruto needs to learn that trick that "chakra Minato" used when Naruto was about to go 9-tails, and change the scenery. His internal mind where the Kyuubi is sealed is a dump and danky sewer. Who the hell wants to be sealed there all day?

I think if Naruto pimped out the place, with like a 100" plasma with an XBOX and twitter for the Kyuubi, he'd be a lot more reasonable.

Seriously,

If Naruto is committed to making you his friend, you're screwed, and before you know it you'll be his friend. I'm look at Sai, who had Danzou's training suppress all emotions by the end of one mission betray Danzou and defend Naruto who had magically awakened his emotions and bonds he lost.

Kakashi told elder Chiyo that Naruto has a mysterious ability to make anyone become friends with him just by his presence on the way to rescue Gaara, before the 30% Itachi I believe.

I think the Kyuubi is like any intelligent being, just that it's born with an immensely great deal more malice than almost all humans ever acquire (Sasuke aside). I can see Naruto doing it; however, I don't think anyone else ever could unless they had this ability. I presume this ability is directly tied to his chakra, and I don't know how much of it has to do with the yang-chakra of the Kyuubi.

I don't think the Kyuubi is scared of Naruto because of his assualt to steal his chakra earlier or because of physical strength. I think he takes pride in being the biggest, baddest, and meanest, and I bet he realizes he may be losing his "meanest." That's what scares him, and it doesn't make sense to him. Perhaps that makes Naruto more powerful than a 1,000 FRS's barrage would. I don't know.

Bottom line: If Naruto wants the Kyuubi as his friend via his mysterious ability, or at least ally (i.e. sans the picnics and Bijou-son workdays), it's going to happen. The Kyuubi can't stop it, just fight it. I really like that dynamic.

Peace.

Last edited by leafeater; 06-07-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=leafeater;3250610]Naruto needs to learn that trick that "chakra Minato" used when Naruto was about to go 9-tails, and change the scenery. His internal mind where the Kyuubi is sealed is a dump and danky sewer. Who the hell wants to be sealed there all day?

I think if Naruto pimped out the place, with like a 100" plasma with an XBOX and twitter for the Kyuubi, he'd be a lot more reasonable.

Yeah, that would settle me down to

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Naruto needs to learn that trick that "chakra Minato" used when Naruto was about to go 9-tails, and change the scenery. His internal mind where the Kyuubi is sealed is a dump and danky sewer. Who the hell wants to be sealed there all day?

Seriously,

If Naruto is committed to making you his friend, you're screwed, and before you know it you'll be his friend. I'm look at Sai, who had Danzou's training suppress all emotions by the end of one mission betray Danzou and defend Naruto who had magically awakened his emotions and bonds he lost.

Kakashi told elder Chiyo that Naruto has a mysterious ability to make anyone become friends with him just by his presence on the way to rescue Gaara, before the 30% Itachi I believe.

I think the Kyuubi is like any intelligent being, just that it's born with an immensely great deal more malice than almost all humans ever acquire (Sasuke aside). I can see Naruto doing it; however, I don't think anyone else ever could unless they had this ability. I presume this ability is directly tied to his chakra, and I don't know how much of it has to do with the yang-chakra of the Kyuubi.

I don't think the Kyuubi is scared of Naruto because of his assualt to steal his chakra earlier or because of physical strength. I think he takes pride in being the biggest, baddest, and meanest, and I bet he realizes he may be losing his "meanest." That's what scares him, and it doesn't make sense to him. Perhaps that makes Naruto more powerful than a 1,000 FRS's barrage would. I don't know.

Bottom line: If Naruto wants the Kyuubi as his friend via his mysterious ability, or at least ally (i.e. sans the picnics and Bijou-son workdays), it's going to happen. The Kyuubi can't stop it, just fight it. I really like that dynamic.

Peace.

I think you are very right about many of those things listed up there.
    But the big question is still what naruto will do? The Kyuubi have said, Pain said it, Jiraiya spoke of it as an unreachable paradise.

Kyuubi mention it here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/3

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/4

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/5

How will he erase the hate of the world??

Last edited by Xzibit; 06-07-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

I think you are very right about many of those things listed up there.
    But the big question is still what naruto will do? The Kyuubi have said, Pain said it, Jiraiya spoke of it as an unreachable paradise.

Kyuubi mention it here:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/3

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/4

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538/5

How will he erase the hate of the world??
    I can't answer that aside that I think it has to do with that mysterious power to make people like him and become friends. I also think that the alliance is setting up the foundation for a single country, with 5 states. If he can make the most malevolent Bijou good, the rest are cake.

We know that the ninja system has to be broken, and the cycle of hatred of revenge ended. The question is, how do you do that? That's a much more tractable question, and I think that's the one Naruto tackles.

I can't answer it because it's going to be a plot question answered only by Kishi, and I'm not Kishi. Thus, for me to claim an answer would be fraudulent. This is just my guess.

Peace.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't answer that aside that I think it has to do with that mysterious power to make people like him and become friends. I also think that the alliance is setting up the foundation for a single country, with 5 states. If he can make the most malevolent Bijou good, the rest are cake.

We know that the ninja system has to be broken, and the cycle of hatred of revenge ended. The question is, how do you do that? That's a much more tractable question, and I think that's the one Naruto tackles.

I can't answer it because it's going to be a plot question answered only by Kishi, and I'm not Kishi. Thus, for me to claim an answer would be fraudulent. This is just my guess.

Peace.

All the things you are saying makes a lot of sense. I agree that us giving an answer would have no meaning:

1. It would proberbly not be as good as the one Kishi writes

2. If we actually quess it, all the excitement will be taken away.

But I still don't get you

You talk about Peace yet you have a pic of Deidara saying:
    "Art is ... A BLAST!" xD

You should have a picture of Jiraiya

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But Fox is supposed to be the strongest and most violent of all the Bijuus. Isn't it dull if Naruto just deal with it and make it a happy volpix??

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Although the kyuubi is violent and full of malevolent chakra, he's not the worst. The kyuubi himself said that Sasuke has "eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own..."

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/3

So then stripping away the Kyuubi's 'sinister' essence, aka hatred, would be easier than to strip Sasuke's hatred, I guess.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by javu View Post
    Although the kyuubi is violent and full of malevolent chakra, he's not the worst. The kyuubi himself said that Sasuke has "eyes with such power and chakra more sinister than my own..."

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/3

So then stripping away the Kyuubi's 'sinister' essence, aka hatred, would be easier than to strip Sasuke's hatred, I guess.
    I believe that when Naruto can defeat his inner hatred (the kyuubi) the next step will be Sasuke's hatred and last THE WORLD.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the fox gona help naruto .
    when he fighting aginst madara .
    but first the fox tells naruto evrithing he knows

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

I think they will Naruto is Naruto & he'll convince the Kyuubi to work with him I think Kyuubi is already starting to see that Naruto is different then most people I think the Kyuubi is starting to trust him.

Hidden Leaf Member Narutosixpaths's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73747

I made this thread after chapter 538. This is my opinion, and if you don't really feel like reading it I will tell you the quick version. The fox is loosing some of it's hatred, it realizes this and scares it. When the fox asks to bear Narutos hatred I wouldn't say it's doing this for Naruto but in a sneaky way to benefit itself. Narutos, chakra as we know is good pure chakra and is mixing with the fox through the seal, the fox has been stripped of it's chakra and is now only feeding on Naruto's pure chakra. This is changing the fox, the fox wants Naruto's hate so that it can remain evil and stay itself. Naruto will never allow this to happen, so even though the fox is still trying to resist it's on it's last legs, and Narutos pure chakra will be finishing blow, and the first act of the reformed fox in my opinion will be to share something we'd all like to know Madaras weaknesses. After all the fox is the last living being too have witnessed Madara Vs. Hashirama.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right, something thats basically a manifestation of evil chakra will surely get along with him.
    I'd say the kyuubi would tear him apart if given the opportunity.
    The only way it will work is if Naruto forces the Kyuubi to do what he wants.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would really like to See Kyubi become friends with NAruto and work together LIke bee and Hatchibi. But i dont think that whould happen cause kyubi is evil... the most evil one of the tailled beasts. Perhaps the Talk no jutsu will make him calm down ?

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

[QUOTE=Xenomorphia;3250632]

Yeah, that would settle me down to
    Yeah!

He could put in a obstacle course with tunnels and all for the kyuubi to play with.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We have just seen in the manga that the Kyuubi has lost a bit of its ferocity. It now remind more of a little scared puppy than a crazy demon fox.

(top right pic.)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/539/3

Killer Bee and The Hachibi have really bonded.

(Example: Bottom right pic.)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/538

They are communicating, talking to each other. The eight-tales even gives advice and Bee actually steps back so that the eight-tales can talk instead of Killer Bee sometimes.

Naruto Said in chapter 538 / 539 that he wants to do something about the Hatred of the world - also the hatred of the Kyuubi.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/539/2

But isn't it all a little but to easy and predictable if naruto is just going to be best friends woth The nine-tails??

Kishi can't make this exciting can he?? I mean we all know that Naruto is going to be great friends with his inner beast. And they are gong to play and chit chat and laugh together :D yeah right!!

Of course I can't say what is really going to happen, but this is just a little too easy to figger out what is going to happen.

thoughts?
    Yes, great friend. the partnership and balance just takes time to form.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    journey.

[QUOTE=NineTailedSage;3258815]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorphia View Post

Yeah!

He could put in a obstacle course with tunnels and all for the kyuubi to play with.
    It sounds like my first part of the post, the joke, is more popular than the serious portion, lol. Oh well. Fun is important too. :D