Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Re: Yin-Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton) Training.

Well now I regret not applying...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
    I see so everyone's here right? We'll be going through this training in 6 different steps. Rei chan herself will be conducting 2 steps for you guys and myself will take 3. She'll occasionally be helping me along the way.
    From this point on I'd like all of you to be very attentive. Yin/Yang from my point of view is no joke. To distinguish it from normal battle i'd say " A fight between 2 Shinobi's is based on many aspects which includes strength, ability and intelligence. But a fight between 2 Yin/Yang users a battle of balance. You simply throw both sides on scales. And the one who weighs more wins, such simple would be the cause of your death."
    In this training Session we'll be discussing Yin/Yang, meditating to clear your state of mind and then manipulating it.
    Any Questions so far? If your attentive in this you should notice at least one thing i failed to mention.
    Answered the question in a PM, ready when you are, doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Well now I regret not applying...
    Poor little wabbit. So trusting. So naive.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny View Post
    Answered the question in a PM, ready when you are, doc.

Poor little wabbit. So trusting. So naive.
    *pets your ears*

I noo, I noo...

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see so everyone's here right? We'll be going through this training in 6 different steps. Rei chan herself will be conducting 2 steps for you guys and myself will take 3. She'll occasionally be helping me along the way.
    From this point on I'd like all of you to be very attentive. Yin/Yang from my point of view is no joke. To distinguish it from normal battle i'd say " A fight between 2 Shinobi's is based on many aspects which includes strength, ability and intelligence. But a fight between 2 Yin/Yang users a battle of balance. You simply throw both sides on scales. And the one who weighs more wins, such simple would be the cause of your death."
    In this training Session we'll be discussing Yin/Yang, meditating to clear your state of mind and then manipulating it.
    Any Questions so far? If your attentive in this you should notice at least one thing i failed to mention.
    You failed to mention one step of the training, rei will do 2; you will do 3 what about the extra step?

Also, did you forget to mention the knowledge about yin-yang, about it's manipulation and it's restrictions and tolls upon oneself once it is used. Just having raw Yin-yang power, making you "weight" more in the scale, is no way near the effective use of it. Just imagine somebody who doesn't know how to use it. Although he/she knows how and can use it, a more expirience user will mop the floor with him.

Finishing up, have you forgotten to further introduce us to the Yin-yang concept and how to use it within the RP?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    You failed to mention one step of the training, rei will do 2; you will do 3 what about the extra step?

Also, did you forget to mention the knowledge about yin-yang, about it's manipulation and it's restrictions and tolls upon oneself once it is used. Just having raw Yin-yang power, making you "weight" more in the scale, is no way near the effective use of it. Just imagine somebody who doesn't know how to use it. Although he/she knows how and can use it, a more expirience user will mop the floor with him.

Finishing up, have you forgotten to further introduce us to the Yin-yang concept and how to use it within the RP?
    Seconded.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

Uhm! I'm here sorry everyone i'm feeling really ashamed i asked everyone not to delay but ended up doing that myself. I had to deal with some stuff in real so i was off for a couple of days. When i came back we were at war, later my arm got shocked and paralyzed ( in real life ) and i couldn't move it, even after i could it was still numb. When it was okay i had resume everything i left undone, i'll admit i had little time to come online but i used that to relax since i had to keep up the good work and couldn't afford to get tired or distracted.
    Well this is the story, i'll continue now
    First step is the basics. Before beginning i'll tell once more that Yin/Yang is all about balance. If you have to choose among McDonalds Double Spicy Chicken Deluxe with Mustard Sauce and Pizza Hut's Fajita Pizza with Cheese sticks and Garlic bread. You'll have to pick little of both( More examples are welcome ). But remember balance can be made and disturbed, Whichever goes to our advantage. This is what we do.
    Solar Plexus chakra? Somebody tell me what that is? and just that relate the definition you find online with our narutoverse. Keep it brief and to the point, Only one person should tell whichever tries first.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uhm! I'm here sorry everyone i'm feeling really ashamed i asked everyone not to delay but ended up doing that myself. I had to deal with some stuff in real so i was off for a couple of days. When i came back we were at war, later my arm got shocked and paralyzed ( in real life ) and i couldn't move it, even after i could it was still numb. When it was okay i had resume everything i left undone, i'll admit i had little time to come online but i used that to relax since i had to keep up the good work and couldn't afford to get tired or distracted.
    Well this is the story, i'll continue now
    First step is the basics. Before beginning i'll tell once more that Yin/Yang is all about balance. If you have to choose among McDonalds Double Spicy Chicken Deluxe with Mustard Sauce and Pizza Hut's Fajita Pizza with Cheese sticks and Garlic bread. You'll have to pick little of both( More examples are welcome ). But remember balance can be made and disturbed, Whichever goes to our advantage. This is what we do.
    Solar Plexus chakra? Somebody tell me what that is? and just that relate the definition you find online with our narutoverse. Keep it brief and to the point, Only one person should tell whichever tries first.
    From my research, each type of chakra interacts with different levels of the mind, body and spirit.
    This one (Solar Plexus Chakra) is related to one's self esteem, will power and motivation.
    Now quoting from the source ''It is the most crucial energy centre to concentrate on to ensure our ability to create a happy, satisfying life.''. So i guess that will power and motivation are essential for us to achieve our objectives in life and thus, achieve happiness and a satisfying life.

From my point of view, our ambition comes from it and our desires and objectives can only be realized thanks to that chakra. Our will to achieve something we want in order to feel happy (at least, i think that is the main reason why we do something, to feel happy with ourselves, even if other people thing we're doing something wrong)
    In conclusion, it seems it is a kind of positive chakra so i would relate it with the Yang side, tough i'm not sure if that's what you wanted when you asked to relate to the Naruto Universe

Edit: And just like Yin-Yang, it has it's opposite side, which would be low self esteem and negativity with ourselves, like feeling we can't accomplish nothing so we just quit. That way, we won't be able to achieve a happy life since we don't ''make our dreams come true''. So that would be the Yin side.

Last edited by Alucard; 07-24-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    From my research, each type of chakra interacts with different levels of the mind, body and spirit.
    This one (Solar Plexus Chakra) is related to one's self esteem, will power and motivation.
    Now quoting from the source ''It is the most crucial energy centre to concentrate on to ensure our ability to create a happy, satisfying life.''. So i guess that will power and motivation are essential for us to achieve our objectives in life and thus, achieve happiness and a satisfying life.

From my point of view, our ambition comes from it and our desires and objectives can only be realized thanks to that chakra. Our will to achieve something we want in order to feel happy (at least, i think that is the main reason why we do something, to feel happy with ourselves, even if other people thing we're doing something wrong)
    In conclusion, it seems it is a kind of positive chakra so i would relate it with the Yang side, tough i'm not sure if that's what you wanted when you asked to relate to the Naruto Universe

Edit: And just like Yin-Yang, it has it's opposite side, which would be low self esteem and negativity with ourselves, like feeling we can't accomplish nothing so we just quit. That way, we won't be able to achieve a happy life since we don't ''make our dreams come true''. So that would be the Yin side.
    Good. Solar Plexus Chakra can be called the molding center of our body as shown

Red refers to our physical energy and Blue refers to our Life energy. And thus through Yin-Yang the creation of chakra. With the use of hand seals Yellow is the performed jutsu. Now we all sit down and meditate. You should know true meditation is one without any movemen.
    Yin & yang is not an element, the term is used to describe how seemingly disjunctive or opposing forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, giving rise to each other in turn. Yin and yang are complementary opposites within a greater whole. There is not yin chakra nor yang chakra, there only is the use of energy in a specific way, so that the user can perform special jutsus using only the yin or the yang side of his, very same, energy.
    Find out the Energy in your chakra. Break and balance and restore it again.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Red refers to our physical energy and Blue refers to our Life energy. And thus through Yin-Yang the creation of chakra. With the use of hand seals Yellow is the performed jutsu. Now we all sit down and meditate. You should know true meditation is one without any movemen.
    Yin & yang is not an element, the term is used to describe how seemingly disjunctive or opposing forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, giving rise to each other in turn. Yin and yang are complementary opposites within a greater whole. There is not yin chakra nor yang chakra, there only is the use of energy in a specific way, so that the user can perform special jutsus using only the yin or the yang side of his, very same, energy.
    *makes an earth pillar with a squared base on it's top to rise beneath me, taking me up*
    *sits on the squared base and stays without moving, focusing on my chakra*
    *after a couple of minutes meditating, i open my eyes*

I can feel my life energy more easily and in a slightly bigger amount than physical energy. Does that mean the energy on my chakra is mainly Blue? Or am i doing it wrong?

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

Understood, *sits down and Meditates*

*While meditating breaks the balance between the Yin-Yang side*
    *Re-stores the balance again*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*meditates*

After days of meditation my physical energy weakens due to fatigue and lack of nutrition. I then lower the injection of life energy to compensate and resume the balance. I take note of the feeling I have when I compseate energies an I rest ad grab a meal to restore my physical energy. shortly after resuming meditation I inject more life force into the balance of chakra (breaking the balance) and then pull it back to normal levels.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I successfully try to clear my head of all thoughts, with complete peace and silence in mind and my body static in the lotus position. Only feeling the fluctuations in my energy and chakra. While keeping a complete state of peace, and remembering the facts Xylon had just told me. Then I concentrate on my physical energy, the intense meditation is not allowing me to fully compensate the needs of my body like nutrition and evacuation, and thus the energy begins to recede creating a slight imbalance. Feeling the imbalace, I need to either recede the the life energy, in turn momentarily decreasing my chakra or manage to satisfy my body so that the physical energy is renewed and augmented to normal levels. I finally decide to restore my physical energy and thus pay attention to the body yet again breaking the intense concentration. Once it got renwed, I attempt yet again to feel the balance, it is restored.*

(was it done correctly? oh btw, how can we manipulate the life energy?)

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Hmm, interesting..

*sits and begins to meditate. After sitting still for an extended time, I notice that I've lost all feeling in my left cheek. After noting my discomfort, I then note that my chakra seems unbalanced as my physical energy begins to grow larger than my life energy. I then focus my a larger amount of my focus and attention on my life energy, raising it (or is it lower the physical energy) to even the levels back out before anything deadly or dangerous can happen.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    *meditates*

After days of meditation my physical energy weakens due to fatigue and lack of nutrition. I then lower the injection of life energy to compensate and resume the balance. I take note of the feeling I have when I compseate energies an I rest ad grab a meal to restore my physical energy. shortly after resuming meditation I inject more life force into the balance of chakra (breaking the balance) and then pull it back to normal levels.
    Oh, now i see how to do it, Yamato-dono

*Passes a couple of days without eating and standing awake all the time.*
    The fact that i don't eat will help do deteriorate my physical condition and thus, physical energy. By standing awake, i can't rest properly so it also creates a disorder on my physical and spiritual energy

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

*remembers my Kiyoshi training of meditation and combining spiritual energy with natural energy*

*goes emo-style and I cut myself with a knife, I then go into a meditation state*

*During my meditation I start to search for my energy. After that I start to focus on the Yin side of the energy, completely ignoring the physical pain of the cut and breaking the balance. Then the Yin side starts to flow back into the balance and the pain starts to come back. I then start to focus on the Yang side of my energy, resulting in the physical pain becoming more and more severe. Then I let the Yang side flow back into the balance, making the pain become stable again. This all while remaining in a state of meditation.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Sits down and meditates on my internal chakra*

*focusing on my yin energy....letting it flow within me, then switching to my yang chakra an manipulating it withing myself*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so... Itd been almost 6 months since the last response.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bumping before it hits one month

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm fairly new to the base how do I get on all of your levels?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

I am a new member to NB but I would love to be trained and learn to be knowledgeable of yin-yang release

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    I'm fairly new to the base how do I get on all of your levels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    I am a new member to NB but I would love to be trained and learn to be knowledgeable of yin-yang release
    Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    so if I master Water and Fire I'am eligible to learn Yin Yang release?
    I apologize to those who are involved with this trainig.

To the above persons quoted do not spam this thread, this is an official training thread. If you have questions concerning this issue, ask questions through vm. This message is for other people as well so more instances like this don't happen.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12