This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 542 Discussion and 543 Predictions

nice the 4 hokage is the best

Status
    Jan 2011
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

i think the last message will be really important and will contribute in A letting bee and naruto go

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I'll start off by saying that minato is the embodiment of awesomeness and win.

As for the people gettin mad about a flashback chapter, c'mooooooooooon, really think about this, you/we've been naruto fans for a while, we know that flashbacks that develop chars will take a long time, i exoected a flashback ch. this week and i expect one next week to, c'mon now, you guys should be able to see these things coming.

Feedback on Ch.:
    At first i was like "aw no naruto" then i saw Minato make Raikage his ***** and i was like "AAAAAAWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAH"
    As I said before, Minato is beastsauce, staring at raikage's fist, dodgin it, kneeing the back of his neck, carving into the 8 tails' tentacle as if he were going to make some sushi for his squad, then giving the man he just embarrassed in battle advice on relationships n life...WIN, EPIC WIN.

IDK if any1 else noticed but this made me lol:
    When the signal to retreat went off and minato's squad cleared it all fast and minato was just walking away xD. Vs Minato, any opponent gets humiliated

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

That was awesome to me! I loved it. 5Stars. T^T I enjoyed seeing the A+bee relationship

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Definitely a good chapter, Tag team=great, Minato=awesome. I think Minato was referring to what Mito told Kushina. Bee loves A like a brother, and lives to protect him, because he is precious to him. Minato's reaction speed is unmatched.

Banned
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

A was saved again by Bee not from naruto this time.. lol and he got told after he got tiger kneed

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron670 View Post
    well that was kinda anticlimatic i was hoping that their would atleast be a little naruto vs A action

I agree! Minato is getting some story, which is awesome! I am getting so sick of A though, and really hope he gets put in his place soon. I don't mind getting a background for Bee, but I can't stand A!!!!!!!

Naruto needs to move to the battle, and there are too many answers I want now! Boo to A!!!

Last edited by bboyhurricane; 06-08-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

This chapter was pretty lame to me.. Only good part was bee rapping.. Funny stuff.. And Im confused.. Minato is one of my favorites but i Dnt really see him that fast. Like all he does is Basicallyyy teleport to wherever his kunai lands so he isnt like really running. Any help here?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeloj View Post
    This chapter was pretty lame to me.. Only good part was bee rapping.. Funny stuff.. And Im confused.. Minato is one of my favorites but i Dnt really see him that fast. Like all he does is Basicallyyy teleport to wherever his kunai lands so he isnt like really running. Any help here?
    yes, he does. It's a teleportation technique that is sealed in (or onto a paper) on each of his special kunai. Wherever he throws one, he can teleport to. I believe it's called the Flying Thunder God technique. It's an awesome tech, and seriously makes Minato not to be messed with.

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I gave this chapter 4. I wish the fight could have lasted longer but the advice Minato give A, I'm guessing will tie into next chapter and him finally letting Naruto go to the war. Though I imagine that A will ask how the hell does he plan on stopping an entire war by himself.
    I don't see how Minato is overrated though, if I had a badass space-time jutsu then I'd use the hell out of it too. So far nothing can beat The Flying Thunder God technique!

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    yes, he does. It's a teleportation technique that is sealed in (or onto a paper) on each of his special kunai. Wherever he throws one, he can teleport to. I believe it's called the Flying Thunder God technique. It's an awesome tech, and seriously makes Minato not to be messed with.
    So that wud mean he isnt actually the fastest cuz he doesnt actually run, all he does is teleport.. Still a boss move tho

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeloj View Post
    So that wud mean he isnt actually the fastest cuz he doesnt actually run, all he does is teleport.. Still a boss move tho
    We have yet to see the "fastest" without any jutsu, teleportation, or techs like lightning armor. Otherwise, spoiler below....

A(the Raikage) admitted that "I'm the fastest ninja now that Minato is dead."
    He said so! So, yah, Minato was the fastest, but A fanboys are arguing that fact now, still in denial......

Still, it's not easy to counter his FTG jutsu. When he throws so many like he did in 542, he can go to any of them, so even if you are quick enough to counter him, he can just teleport away to another one, making your counter useless.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksparrow4 View Post
    I gave this chapter 4. I wish the fight could have lasted longer but the advice Minato give A, I'm guessing will tie into next chapter and him finally letting Naruto go to the war. Though I imagine that A will ask how the hell does he plan on stopping an entire war by himself.
    I don't see how Minato is overrated though, if I had a badass space-time jutsu then I'd use the hell out of it too. So far nothing can beat The Flying Thunder God technique!
    I agree that minatos words will tie in with the currant conflict. I'm guessing that whatever minato saw in bee and told A to find is also in naruto. A and naruto might even pound fists to truely get to know each other and then A will see. But I also must say that i'd enjoy a quuick fight between naruto and A. If nothing else we would get an idea of narutos power relative to sasukes.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    I agree that minatos words will tie in with the currant conflict. I'm guessing that whatever minato saw in bee and told A to find is also in naruto. A and naruto might even pound fists to truely get to know each other and then A will see. But I also must say that i'd enjoy a quuick fight between naruto and A. If nothing else we would get an idea of narutos power relative to sasukes.
    Like the thought, and that'll probably happen, but A isn't cool enough to bump fists with Naruto.....the whole "I'll kill you" so we can stop the Kyuubi from being around for a bit pushed me over the edge....esp if that theory comes true.....he already knows that he's Minato's kid.....so he should never have said that!

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I really didn't care for a flashback on the whole chapter. Minato is a beast and made A look like a fool. I couldn't believe that he sliced off the tip of one of bee's tentacles also. Oh how I wish Minato left behind the FTG tech for Naruto. That would be awesome. I did like seeing A's softer side though. I thing he is gonna regain some of that compassion he used to have and let Naruto and Bee go through.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Like the thought, and that'll probably happen, but A isn't cool enough to bump fists with Naruto.....the whole "I'll kill you" so we can stop the Kyuubi from being around for a bit pushed me over the edge....esp if that theory comes true.....he already knows that he's Minato's kid.....so he should never have said that!
    Agreed Im black so I love Kumo nin.. bt raikage is getting on my nerves i wish sasuke would've killed him.. But your rite I think raikage would rather kill naruto because he know's how strong he can become especially if he is the only guys son who was faster than raikage.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Nice Minato kicking the invincible A in the neck. Also Minato jumped off that tree to kick him it wasn't the FTG. The FTG came when A's fist was micro cm from his face.

Maybe that's why A wants to kill Naruto. He's mad that Minato died, he seem like he was Minato's rival so now he's taking it out on Naruto.

I hope its A, B and Naruto on the battle field. epic the supreme tag team. The rock and sock connect ain't got nothing on them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

We have yet to see the "fastest" without any jutsu, teleportation, or techs like lightning armor. Otherwise, spoiler below....

A(the Raikage) admitted that "I'm the fastest ninja now that Minato is dead."
    He said so! So, yah, Minato was the fastest, but A fanboys are arguing that fact now, still in denial......

Still, it's not easy to counter his FTG jutsu. When he throws so many like he did in 542, he can go to any of them, so even if you are quick enough to counter him, he can just teleport away to another one, making your counter useless.
    Oh yea Tru Tru lol thanks

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

i think this chapter shows that B loves A like a bro, cause he always save him. i think the next chapter will to... and then after all flashbacks, the manga will show that B saved A's a** again from naruto,s attack..

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

good chapter