Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 60
  1. #26
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    So I guess you guys don't appreciate character development, only fights. It's fine.
     
         

  2. #27
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    So I guess you guys don't appreciate character development, only fights. It's fine.
    no i do but i think we should have got this before now (imo) and i know i'm not kish...not trying to be
     
         

  3. #28
    DOD_bld's Avatar
    Status
    DOD_bld is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avatar of Death FTW
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    First of all... Sir... Why's the uchiha gotta be black?! That's racist!!! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Like the title says. Also in a perdiction thread i said that the next 3 chapters would "bee" lame
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...76#post3190676
    and 2 of the 3 are so looks like the next one will be too
    on topic - I was entertained with this chapter... so your argument is invalid, because even if I were the only person entertained by it, that makes you wrong.
     
         

  4. #29
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Like the title says. Also in a perdiction thread i said that the next 3 chapters would "bee" lame
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...76#post3190676
    and 2 of the 3 are so looks like the next one will be too
    I completely disagree, I thought this was one of the best chapters recently. Awesome seeing A and B's backstory...I wonder what Killer Bee's real name is...
     
         

  5. #30
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    no i do but i think we should have got this before now (imo) and i know i'm not kish...not trying to be
    Nope nope nope. This chapter came it at the right time.

    How can people not get this?

    There's no point in starting a thread about it, but I need to say: for those of you who complain about a flashback chapter, or useless chapter or etc.

    This chapter is strongly connected to the previous. We can clearly see that there needed to be a flash to show the readers what will make raikage change his decision about letting naruto go to war. This thread isn't put here just so we know more about bee or A. This thread is here because it is crucial to the manga at this moment. Because after this, A will probably realize that he needs to trust bee and how will be ever know that if we don't see "behind the scenes"? If you prefer simple and linear stories that consist of going from point X to Y with any distractions, then read that and after you're bored of those types of stories return.
     
         

  6. #31
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    First of all... Sir... Why's the uchiha gotta be black?! That's racist!!! :P



    on topic - I was entertained with this chapter... so your argument is invalid, because even if I were the only person entertained by it, that makes you wrong.
    1) I'm black and I like uchihas..also its racist that you think they can't be black...also naruto(the story) is racist for putting all the black people in one village, and making (the main)one rap...lol

    2)Just because you were entertained, don't mean I don't think it was lame and I do so my point is valid (as the thread was made by me and not you)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I completely disagree, I thought this was one of the best chapters recently. Awesome seeing A and B's backstory...I wonder what Killer Bee's real name is...
    thats your right
    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Nope nope nope. This chapter came it at the right time.

    How can people not get this?

    There's no point in starting a thread about it, but I need to say: for those of you who complain about a flashback chapter, or useless chapter or etc.

    This chapter is strongly connected to the previous. We can clearly see that there needed to be a flash to show the readers what will make raikage change his decision about letting naruto go to war. This thread isn't put here just so we know more about bee or A. This thread is here because it is crucial to the manga at this moment. Because after this, A will probably realize that he needs to trust bee and how will be ever know that if we don't see "behind the scenes"? If you prefer simple and linear stories that consist of going from point X to Y with any distractions, then read that and after you're bored of those types of stories return.
    @the bold part
    understand this I DON"T HAVE TO LIKE EVERY CH...its that simple...now the same could be applied to this thread if you don't agree with it then y say something??? because thats what we're here for to speak our minds...just as you said what you feel about my thread is what i did for the ch thats it (so don't be the pot calling the kettle black)

    ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a hold ch of them
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    EVERY chars history and development is built from flashbacks in naruto, i learned to expect flashbacks when i read naruto, you think kishi is just gonna change the way he's been building his plot development all of a sudden? Im truly shocked that people get surprised hen they get a ch of flashbacks
     
         

  8. #33
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    EVERY chars history and development is built from flashbacks in naruto, i learned to expect flashbacks when i read naruto, you think kishi is just gonna change the way he's been building his plot development all of a sudden? Im truly shocked that people get surprised hen they get a ch of flashbacks
    I see you just lke to talk go back and read the first post I said i knew this was coming
     
         

  9. #34
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    understand this I DON"T HAVE TO LIKE EVERY CH...its that simple...now the same could be applied to this thread if you don't agree with it then y say something??? because thats what we're here for to speak our minds...just as you said what you feel about my thread is what i did for the ch thats it (so don't be the pot calling the kettle black)

    ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a whole ch of them
    BURN!!! Couldn't agree with you anymore (See bold).

    We wait a week for 17 pages, they don't all need to be filled with a backstory. A lot can be said or done in 17 pages, like completely go through a flashback. That is the part I can't stand, taking 3 weeks to explain something that everybdoy can already figure out before even finishing 2 pages of a flashback. If there is going to be a backstory don't carry it into another chapter, finish it in that chapter especially if it was already setup in the previous chapter.

    ps disagreements is what makes life interesting. If everybdoy agreed life would be bland and there would be no progression. Stop tryin' to flame people for having a difference of opinion.
     
         

  10. #35
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    BURN!!! Couldn't agree with you anymore (See bold).

    We wait a week for 17 pages, they don't all need to be filled with a backstory. A lot can be said or done in 17 pages, like completely go through a flashback. That is the part I can't stand, taking 3 weeks to explain something that everybdoy can already figure out before even finishing 2 pages of a flashback. If there is going to be a backstory don't carry it into another chapter, finish it in that chapter especially if it was already setup in the previous chapter.

    ps disagreements is what makes life interesting. If everybdoy agreed life would be bland and there would be no progression. Stop tryin' to flame people for having a difference of opinion.
    lol I like this guy
     
         

  11. #36
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post


    @the bold part
    understand this I DON"T HAVE TO LIKE EVERY CH...its that simple...now the same could be applied to this thread if you don't agree with it then y say something??? because thats what we're here for to speak our minds...just as you said what you feel about my thread is what i did for the ch thats it (so don't be the pot calling the kettle black)

    ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a hold ch of them
    Well first of all I didn't say that you need to like every chapter. I don't either. But I like the overall story and every chapter is a piece of that story. For example I didn't like anything that included the KinGin mostly because I felt they were poorly written characters. However, they contributed to the story. We got to see Ino-Shika-Chou work together, Darui being a badass and we the sealing pot was used which ended up in Tobi's hands now. Overall, it helped the story. The same way with this flashback, it's definitely going to help how Raikage feels about Naruto, or something similar to agree to let Naruto fight in the war.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I see you just lke to talk go back and read the first post I said i knew this was coming
    ...what gave it away? now silence!
     
         

  13. #38
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    Well first of all I didn't say that you need to like every chapter. I don't either. But I like the overall story and every chapter is a piece of that story. For example I didn't like anything that included the KinGin mostly because I felt they were poorly written characters. However, they contributed to the story. We got to see Ino-Shika-Chou work together, Darui being a badass and we the sealing pot was used which ended up in Tobi's hands now. Overall, it helped the story. The same way with this flashback, it's definitely going to help how Raikage feels about Naruto, or something similar to agree to let Naruto fight in the war.
    I don't disagree with most of that but the whole ch come on now ask yourself do fwe need all of that to see y naruto get to go to the war...short answer no that is y i think its lame just as the one before it...too much talking
     
         

  14. #39
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    talk-no-jutsu

     
         

  15. #40
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    Totatlly agree this was disappointing. And before anybody says "why read the manga if you didn't like the chapter?" Please listen to me and listen carefully, a comment on a chapter or episode being "lame" doesn't mean we don't like the show/manga. Those kind of stupid comments irk me (well don't read them, beat you too it). But this chapter was disappointing. I was waiting all week for this?! I enjoy a flashback as much as the next, but right now there are too many storyline that are left open without any kind of closure...

    1) What about when Gaara saw his dad?
    2) What is going on with Kakshi? Last I read he was extremely pissed off
    3) What is going on with the 7 swordsmen of the mist?
    4) What is the deal with Yamato? (Yes, Madara has him, but is that really where it stops?)
    5) How is Guy doing?

    I could go on and on. There are too many questions left to answer than to have an enter chapter dedicated to a flashback that clearly is going to go on for another chapter and a half.
    True.

    The thing here is that Kishi/writers will all do that when the time is right, I mean right now we seeing Raikage/Bee story a long with Minato and a battle soon to come in that flashback maybe. This may also give Naruto some type of power up (FTG) or boost (this is just a suggestion). Theirs a lot Kishi hasn't shown on or left incomplete and we all want to see it I agree with your list I'll add some myself

    6. Madara and 1st battle? How did this supposedly Tobi/Madara survive?
    7. More about Itachi and the Uchiha clan massacre? Would want to see how it exactly happened?
    8. Itachi and Shisui battle? if it happened.
    9. Sasuke? Where is he? His EMS?

    and so on but this is all about patients and we'd all get sick of it if he throw all of them out randomly and without the proper timing. Than people will make threads why is Kishi rushing, remember he's earning big bucks the longer the manga the more money.
     
         

  16. #41
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    True.

    The thing here is that Kishi/writers will all do that when the time is right, I mean right now we seeing Raikage/Bee story a long with Minato and a battle soon to come in that flashback maybe. This may also give Naruto some type of power up (FTG) or boost (this is just a suggestion). Theirs a lot Kishi hasn't shown on or left incomplete and we all want to see it I agree with your list I'll add some myself

    6. Madara and 1st battle? How did this supposedly Tobi/Madara survive?
    7. More about Itachi and the Uchiha clan massacre? Would want to see how it exactly happened?
    8. Itachi and Shisui battle? if it happened.
    9. Sasuke? Where is he? His EMS?

    and so on but this is all about patients and we'd all get sick of it if he throw all of them out randomly and without the proper timing. Than people will make threads why is Kishi rushing, remember he's earning big bucks the longer the manga the more money.
    Truly understand all of what you said and I'm not asking for all of my answers at once. It like I said a couple of post above this...we wait a weekk to read 17 pages. I don't want to build up all this anticipation(???) waiting to read the next chapter to have the first 13-14 pages be stale (didn't want to use lame) and then 3-4 page show a gleems of greatness and then BAM!!! the end of the chapter. At least give me something to make me feel like I wasn't robbed and I think that is the whole point of a chapter being lame.
     
         

  17. #42
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    Truly understand all of what you said and I'm not asking for all of my answers at once. It like I said a couple of post above this...we wait a weekk to read 17 pages. I don't want to build up all this anticipation(???) waiting to read the next chapter to have the first 13-14 pages be stale (didn't want to use lame) and then 3-4 page show a gleems of greatness and then BAM!!! the end of the chapter. At least give me something to make me feel like I wasn't robbed and I think that is the whole point of a chapter being lame.
    I hope you don't take this in a wrong way but we both or anyone on here isn't really paying for this manga. These writers work and get their money from us but we get it off the net for free so really can't complain, as they get less money than they should lol. We just expect so much from the next chapter, I mean really every 3-4 chapters is like 1 anime epi.

    Advise just quit reading manga for a month or so and when you come on you will go thru at least 4+ chapters and enjoy reading. It's gonna be hard but possible and maybe more entertaining that way as you can read one after another. I loved reading the manga when I first start when they were around chapter 430, I just wanted to keep reading even tho you ran into a bunch of boring chapters.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member nicekabuto's Avatar
    Status
    nicekabuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK, nuff said
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Let's see we've (many of us ) have been arguing about the Raikage vs. Minato and got to see a little fight, a plus.

    Solid character development. I like the Raikage showing that he cared about what would happen to be and telling him to fill up his heart, also a plus.

    Where's the problem?
    he only said that to keep him in control of the hachibi. i think naruto will convince him that he's not a badass ninja and is actually a whiney wet rag like everyone else naruto talks to.

    seriously why are they even shinobi when everyone becomes less cool and hardcore as time goes on?
     
         

  19. #44
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I don't disagree with most of that but the whole ch come on now ask yourself do fwe need all of that to see y naruto get to go to the war...short answer no that is y i think its lame just as the one before it...too much talking
    Here's my opinion about the chapter:
    story within the chapter : rushed and predictable. Bee is a prodigy kid, everyone wonders if he can control the 8tails, eventually he can. 3/10
    subtext (combined with the manga) : Raikage finally gets a personality that is not annoying. I used to hate raikage because of his simple-minded personality, but he started to grow on me within the first few pages because he seemed human. Also the whole point of the flashback will be revealed in the next chapter most likely. Because as you can see at the end, there is a point (minato's question will make A realize something which will affect this war) 7/10
    action-wise : not a lot happening, but we did get to see some minato vs A fighting, even though brief. 5/10

    Not very high scores, as you can see, but if mixed with the previous (and possibly next) chapter, you get a feeling of achievement. Because you know more about bee and raikage and you get the whole reason why he won't stop naruto from going to war.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    I hope you don't take this in a wrong way but we both or anyone on here isn't really paying for this manga. These writers work and get their money from us but we get it off the net for free so really can't complain, as they get less money than they should lol. .
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
     
         

  21. #46
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
    I know what your saying maybe I kind of mistranslated my saying. What I really was tying to tackle from all this is that we (meaning me, you or others) who watch the anime and read manga aren't paying a penny. The forum is because like you said they are earning money with advertisement but we aren't or aren't paying monthly subscription to stay on this site.

    I know Naruto earns a lot but I was saying is they could be making more if the people on the forum actually bought the issues and what not
     
         

  22. #47
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    8,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
    Ohhh snap...lol
     
         

  23. #48
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainland North America
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Indeed, extremely lame.
    I don't mind flashbacks, but seriously, they wasted a whole chapter on this.
    In my opinion Bee should've been captured by Akatsuki by Kisame a long time ago.

    The war finally got interesting and now these guys pop up to bore me.
    man you got an awesome banner!!!! haha!:rofl:

    I agree with you on all but Bee getting captured. Naruto needed to learn from someone....

    but, yes, GET ON WITH THE WAR!!!!

    it's like saying "Hey Madara! We're gonna talk to the jinchuuriki for a LONG time in the OPEN, come an get em!"
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Twas disappointing indeed. I want some action
     
         

  25. #50
    Rain Village Sasuke Sakon's Avatar
    Status
    Sakon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rain Village
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Chapter wasn`t lame. It is a typical chapter seeing what happened in the past
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •