Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Yet another lame ch

Quote Originally Posted by woozimu View Post
    okay anyways better than those frickin flashbacks in anime
    lol when the anime reach this point this is going to be the anme flashbacks...lol

Academy Student Naruto anime discussant's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacup22 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "lame". Finding out info on A/B is interesting to say the least, and Minato fights are always great to see. It looks like the flashbacks are done(unless Kishi shows how Bee overcomes the 8 tails and the "hole in his heart") and hopefully we will get back to the war. Although it looks like A will have a change in heart and not fight Bee or Naruto n_n.
    I agree with u

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

:D ....... i won't call this manga lame or good for me it's neutral=okay

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    Totatlly agree this was disappointing. And before anybody says "why read the manga if you didn't like the chapter?" Please listen to me and listen carefully, a comment on a chapter or episode being "lame" doesn't mean we don't like the show/manga. Those kind of stupid comments irk me (well don't read them, beat you too it). But this chapter was disappointing. I was waiting all week for this?! I enjoy a flashback as much as the next, but right now there are too many storyline that are left open without any kind of closure...

1) What about when Gaara saw his dad?
    2) What is going on with Kakshi? Last I read he was extremely pissed off
    3) What is going on with the 7 swordsmen of the mist?
    4) What is the deal with Yamato? (Yes, Madara has him, but is that really where it stops?)
    5) How is Guy doing?

I could go on and on. There are too many questions left to answer than to have an enter chapter dedicated to a flashback that clearly is going to go on for another chapter and a half.
    tell'em lol

Academy Student Naruto anime discussant's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Totatlly agree this was disappointing. And before anybody says "why read the manga if you didn't like the chapter?" Please listen to me and listen carefully, a comment on a chapter or episode being "lame" doesn't mean we don't like the show/manga. Those kind of stupid comments irk me (well don't read them, beat you too it). But this chapter was disappointing. I was waiting all week for this?! I enjoy a flashback as much as the next, but right now there are too many storyline that are left open without any kind of closure...

4) What is the deal with Yamato? (Yes, Madara has him, but is that really where it stops?)
    5) How is Guy doing?

I could go on and on. There are too many questions left to answer than to have an enter chapter dedicated to a flashback that clearly is going to go on for another chapter and a half.

u r almost right about all what u said (so i agree with u)

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

So I guess you guys don't appreciate character development, only fights. It's fine.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    So I guess you guys don't appreciate character development, only fights. It's fine.
    no i do but i think we should have got this before now (imo) and i know i'm not kish...not trying to be

Status
    Mar 2009

First of all... Sir... Why's the uchiha gotta be black?! That's racist!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Like the title says. Also in a perdiction thread i said that the next 3 chapters would "bee" lame
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...76#post3190676
    and 2 of the 3 are so looks like the next one will be too
    on topic - I was entertained with this chapter... so your argument is invalid, because even if I were the only person entertained by it, that makes you wrong.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Like the title says. Also in a perdiction thread i said that the next 3 chapters would "bee" lame
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...76#post3190676
    and 2 of the 3 are so looks like the next one will be too
    I completely disagree, I thought this was one of the best chapters recently. Awesome seeing A and B's backstory...I wonder what Killer Bee's real name is...

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

no i do but i think we should have got this before now (imo) and i know i'm not kish...not trying to be
    Nope nope nope. This chapter came it at the right time.

How can people not get this?

There's no point in starting a thread about it, but I need to say: for those of you who complain about a flashback chapter, or useless chapter or etc.

This chapter is strongly connected to the previous. We can clearly see that there needed to be a flash to show the readers what will make raikage change his decision about letting naruto go to war. This thread isn't put here just so we know more about bee or A. This thread is here because it is crucial to the manga at this moment. Because after this, A will probably realize that he needs to trust bee and how will be ever know that if we don't see "behind the scenes"? If you prefer simple and linear stories that consist of going from point X to Y with any distractions, then read that and after you're bored of those types of stories return.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DOD_bld View Post
    First of all... Sir... Why's the uchiha gotta be black?! That's racist!!! :P

on topic - I was entertained with this chapter... so your argument is invalid, because even if I were the only person entertained by it, that makes you wrong.
    1) I'm black and I like uchihas..also its racist that you think they can't be black...also naruto(the story) is racist for putting all the black people in one village, and making (the main)one rap...lol

2)Just because you were entertained, don't mean I don't think it was lame and I do so my point is valid (as the thread was made by me and not you)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I completely disagree, I thought this was one of the best chapters recently. Awesome seeing A and B's backstory...I wonder what Killer Bee's real name is...
    thats your right
    Nope nope nope. This chapter came it at the right time.

How can people not get this?

There's no point in starting a thread about it, but I need to say: for those of you who complain about a flashback chapter, or useless chapter or etc.

This chapter is strongly connected to the previous. We can clearly see that there needed to be a flash to show the readers what will make raikage change his decision about letting naruto go to war. This thread isn't put here just so we know more about bee or A. This thread is here because it is crucial to the manga at this moment. Because after this, A will probably realize that he needs to trust bee and how will be ever know that if we don't see "behind the scenes"? If you prefer simple and linear stories that consist of going from point X to Y with any distractions, then read that and after you're bored of those types of stories return.
    @the bold part
    understand this I DON"T HAVE TO LIKE EVERY CH...its that simple...now the same could be applied to this thread if you don't agree with it then y say something??? because thats what we're here for to speak our minds...just as you said what you feel about my thread is what i did for the ch thats it (so don't be the pot calling the kettle black)

ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a hold ch of them

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

EVERY chars history and development is built from flashbacks in naruto, i learned to expect flashbacks when i read naruto, you think kishi is just gonna change the way he's been building his plot development all of a sudden? Im truly shocked that people get surprised hen they get a ch of flashbacks

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    EVERY chars history and development is built from flashbacks in naruto, i learned to expect flashbacks when i read naruto, you think kishi is just gonna change the way he's been building his plot development all of a sudden? Im truly shocked that people get surprised hen they get a ch of flashbacks
    I see you just lke to talk go back and read the first post I said i knew this was coming

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

understand this I DON"T HAVE TO LIKE EVERY CH...its that simple...now the same could be applied to this thread if you don't agree with it then y say something??? because thats what we're here for to speak our minds...just as you said what you feel about my thread is what i did for the ch thats it (so don't be the pot calling the kettle black)

ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a whole ch of them
    BURN!!! Couldn't agree with you anymore (See bold).

We wait a week for 17 pages, they don't all need to be filled with a backstory. A lot can be said or done in 17 pages, like completely go through a flashback. That is the part I can't stand, taking 3 weeks to explain something that everybdoy can already figure out before even finishing 2 pages of a flashback. If there is going to be a backstory don't carry it into another chapter, finish it in that chapter especially if it was already setup in the previous chapter.

ps disagreements is what makes life interesting. If everybdoy agreed life would be bland and there would be no progression. Stop tryin' to flame people for having a difference of opinion.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

BURN!!! Couldn't agree with you anymore (See bold).

We wait a week for 17 pages, they don't all need to be filled with a backstory. A lot can be said or done in 17 pages, like completely go through a flashback. That is the part I can't stand, taking 3 weeks to explain something that everybdoy can already figure out before even finishing 2 pages of a flashback. If there is going to be a backstory don't carry it into another chapter, finish it in that chapter especially if it was already setup in the previous chapter.

ps disagreements is what makes life interesting. If everybdoy agreed life would be bland and there would be no progression. Stop tryin' to flame people for having a difference of opinion.
    lol I like this guy

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

@the bold part

ps i don't mind flashbacks just not a hold ch of them
    Well first of all I didn't say that you need to like every chapter. I don't either. But I like the overall story and every chapter is a piece of that story. For example I didn't like anything that included the KinGin mostly because I felt they were poorly written characters. However, they contributed to the story. We got to see Ino-Shika-Chou work together, Darui being a badass and we the sealing pot was used which ended up in Tobi's hands now. Overall, it helped the story. The same way with this flashback, it's definitely going to help how Raikage feels about Naruto, or something similar to agree to let Naruto fight in the war.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I see you just lke to talk go back and read the first post I said i knew this was coming
    ...what gave it away? now silence!

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Well first of all I didn't say that you need to like every chapter. I don't either. But I like the overall story and every chapter is a piece of that story. For example I didn't like anything that included the KinGin mostly because I felt they were poorly written characters. However, they contributed to the story. We got to see Ino-Shika-Chou work together, Darui being a badass and we the sealing pot was used which ended up in Tobi's hands now. Overall, it helped the story. The same way with this flashback, it's definitely going to help how Raikage feels about Naruto, or something similar to agree to let Naruto fight in the war.
    I don't disagree with most of that but the whole ch come on now ask yourself do fwe need all of that to see y naruto get to go to the war...short answer no that is y i think its lame just as the one before it...too much talking

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

talk-no-jutsu

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

5) How is Guy doing?

True.

The thing here is that Kishi/writers will all do that when the time is right, I mean right now we seeing Raikage/Bee story a long with Minato and a battle soon to come in that flashback maybe. This may also give Naruto some type of power up (FTG) or boost (this is just a suggestion). Theirs a lot Kishi hasn't shown on or left incomplete and we all want to see it I agree with your list I'll add some myself

6. Madara and 1st battle? How did this supposedly Tobi/Madara survive?
    7. More about Itachi and the Uchiha clan massacre? Would want to see how it exactly happened?
    8. Itachi and Shisui battle? if it happened.
    9. Sasuke? Where is he? His EMS?

and so on but this is all about patients and we'd all get sick of it if he throw all of them out randomly and without the proper timing. Than people will make threads why is Kishi rushing, remember he's earning big bucks the longer the manga the more money.