Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    True.

    The thing here is that Kishi/writers will all do that when the time is right, I mean right now we seeing Raikage/Bee story a long with Minato and a battle soon to come in that flashback maybe. This may also give Naruto some type of power up (FTG) or boost (this is just a suggestion). Theirs a lot Kishi hasn't shown on or left incomplete and we all want to see it I agree with your list I'll add some myself

    6. Madara and 1st battle? How did this supposedly Tobi/Madara survive?
    7. More about Itachi and the Uchiha clan massacre? Would want to see how it exactly happened?
    8. Itachi and Shisui battle? if it happened.
    9. Sasuke? Where is he? His EMS?

    and so on but this is all about patients and we'd all get sick of it if he throw all of them out randomly and without the proper timing. Than people will make threads why is Kishi rushing, remember he's earning big bucks the longer the manga the more money.
    Truly understand all of what you said and I'm not asking for all of my answers at once. It like I said a couple of post above this...we wait a weekk to read 17 pages. I don't want to build up all this anticipation(???) waiting to read the next chapter to have the first 13-14 pages be stale (didn't want to use lame) and then 3-4 page show a gleems of greatness and then BAM!!! the end of the chapter. At least give me something to make me feel like I wasn't robbed and I think that is the whole point of a chapter being lame.
     
         

  2. #42
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    Truly understand all of what you said and I'm not asking for all of my answers at once. It like I said a couple of post above this...we wait a weekk to read 17 pages. I don't want to build up all this anticipation(???) waiting to read the next chapter to have the first 13-14 pages be stale (didn't want to use lame) and then 3-4 page show a gleems of greatness and then BAM!!! the end of the chapter. At least give me something to make me feel like I wasn't robbed and I think that is the whole point of a chapter being lame.
    I hope you don't take this in a wrong way but we both or anyone on here isn't really paying for this manga. These writers work and get their money from us but we get it off the net for free so really can't complain, as they get less money than they should lol. We just expect so much from the next chapter, I mean really every 3-4 chapters is like 1 anime epi.

    Advise just quit reading manga for a month or so and when you come on you will go thru at least 4+ chapters and enjoy reading. It's gonna be hard but possible and maybe more entertaining that way as you can read one after another. I loved reading the manga when I first start when they were around chapter 430, I just wanted to keep reading even tho you ran into a bunch of boring chapters.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member nicekabuto's Avatar
    Status
    nicekabuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    94
    Location
    UK, nuff said
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Let's see we've (many of us ) have been arguing about the Raikage vs. Minato and got to see a little fight, a plus.

    Solid character development. I like the Raikage showing that he cared about what would happen to be and telling him to fill up his heart, also a plus.

    Where's the problem?
    he only said that to keep him in control of the hachibi. i think naruto will convince him that he's not a badass ninja and is actually a whiney wet rag like everyone else naruto talks to.

    seriously why are they even shinobi when everyone becomes less cool and hardcore as time goes on?
     
         

  4. #44
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I don't disagree with most of that but the whole ch come on now ask yourself do fwe need all of that to see y naruto get to go to the war...short answer no that is y i think its lame just as the one before it...too much talking
    Here's my opinion about the chapter:
    story within the chapter : rushed and predictable. Bee is a prodigy kid, everyone wonders if he can control the 8tails, eventually he can. 3/10
    subtext (combined with the manga) : Raikage finally gets a personality that is not annoying. I used to hate raikage because of his simple-minded personality, but he started to grow on me within the first few pages because he seemed human. Also the whole point of the flashback will be revealed in the next chapter most likely. Because as you can see at the end, there is a point (minato's question will make A realize something which will affect this war) 7/10
    action-wise : not a lot happening, but we did get to see some minato vs A fighting, even though brief. 5/10

    Not very high scores, as you can see, but if mixed with the previous (and possibly next) chapter, you get a feeling of achievement. Because you know more about bee and raikage and you get the whole reason why he won't stop naruto from going to war.
     
         

  5. #45
    Member 1st NinjaKage's Avatar
    Status
    1st NinjaKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    117
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    I hope you don't take this in a wrong way but we both or anyone on here isn't really paying for this manga. These writers work and get their money from us but we get it off the net for free so really can't complain, as they get less money than they should lol. .
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
     
         

  6. #46
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
    I know what your saying maybe I kind of mistranslated my saying. What I really was tying to tackle from all this is that we (meaning me, you or others) who watch the anime and read manga aren't paying a penny. The forum is because like you said they are earning money with advertisement but we aren't or aren't paying monthly subscription to stay on this site.

    I know Naruto earns a lot but I was saying is they could be making more if the people on the forum actually bought the issues and what not
     
         

  7. #47
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Location
    Over there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st NinjaKage View Post
    I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised. It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit?
    Ohhh snap...lol
     
         

  8. #48
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Mainland North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Indeed, extremely lame.
    I don't mind flashbacks, but seriously, they wasted a whole chapter on this.
    In my opinion Bee should've been captured by Akatsuki by Kisame a long time ago.

    The war finally got interesting and now these guys pop up to bore me.
    man you got an awesome banner!!!! haha!:rofl:

    I agree with you on all but Bee getting captured. Naruto needed to learn from someone....

    but, yes, GET ON WITH THE WAR!!!!

    it's like saying "Hey Madara! We're gonna talk to the jinchuuriki for a LONG time in the OPEN, come an get em!"
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Twas disappointing indeed. I want some action
     
         

  10. #50
    Rain Village Sasuke Sakon's Avatar
    Status
    Sakon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,679
    Location
    Rain Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Chapter wasn`t lame. It is a typical chapter seeing what happened in the past
     
         

  11. #51
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,363
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    well it was kinda lame until minato showed up :D
     
         

  12. #52
    Inch's Avatar
    Status
    Inch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,127
    Location
    Some ruler.
    Doge
     



    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Meh. It was ok. Had they pulled the background story on A and Bee all chapter I wouldn't have liked it. Minato's epicness saved it.
     
         

  13. #53
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,789
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    i thought this weeks chapter was interesting expessially the last bit with minato and A,B

    tht was really cool not everything has to be action packed the story to it is just as interesting
     
         

  14. #54
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,511
    The world is yours
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Alright, just because you asked me so nicely dear sir, do you want some bagels with that?
    -.-
     
         

  15. #55
    God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Rorschach is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,800
    Location
    Kharkov, Ukraine
    training
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    I think this is one of the most interesting chapters... we've all heard about Minato's speed but never actual seen it like how he used it in the last chapter, against the second fastest ninja.. if that doesn't stink epic then i don't know what does.. it's the season for flash backs, Edo tensei = flash backs, Kishis just getting started.. don't you want to know why Bee is the perfect Jinchuuriki? that's the reason for the flash back! If you hate it, pls read bleach or something else and leave the flash backs to us ninjas... smh
     
         

  16. #56
    black uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    black uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Location
    Over there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    I think this is one of the most interesting chapters... we've all heard about Minato's speed but never actual seen it like how he used it in the last chapter, against the second fastest ninja.. if that doesn't stink epic then i don't know what does.. it's the season for flash backs, Edo tensei = flash backs, Kishis just getting started.. don't you want to know why Bee is the perfect Jinchuuriki? that's the reason for the flash back! If you hate it, pls read bleach or something else and leave the flash backs to us ninjas... smh
    For your last sentence see post #31 at the bottom
     
         

  17. #57
    Wanna... lindsaychan's Avatar
    Status
    lindsaychan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125
    Location
    lost in the mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDread View Post
    if you are so dissapointed by the manga, why do you read it then?
    We don't read it because we want to be disappointed, so your comment is pointless. The recent chapters have seems uneventful and regardless of whether you feel that way or not makes no difference. It was just an opinion so it cant be wrong.

    Personally i love this manga, Ive been reading it since the very first one Kish ever published. Hell i even went to Japan to see the Bonds movie in the theater, that's how much i love this manga. But none of that changes the fact that almost 30 chapters have gone by without Naruto, the main character in the story, having much of part. Its getting a bit ridiculous...i just want to see some resolution to the conflict threw Naruto's eyes which seems like will never happen at this rate.

    Ill be happy to see Naruto actually do some fighting again. Its literally been months since weve seen him do anything other than train to control the foxx...which usually turns out to be one block out of an entire chapter of the manga. I don't want to stop reading because I want to be excited by what i read....so next time unless you have your own opinion to contribute...keep your fu8king mouth shut. (and bashing mine isn't contributing to the topic...get it?)
     
         

  18. #58
    Wanna... lindsaychan's Avatar
    Status
    lindsaychan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125
    Location
    lost in the mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Indeed, extremely lame.
    I don't mind flashbacks, but seriously, they wasted a whole chapter on this.
    In my opinion Bee should've been captured by Akatsuki by Kisame a long time ago.

    The war finally got interesting and now these guys pop up to bore me.

    My sentiments exactly! well said
     
         

  19. #59
    Member pungzeyez's Avatar
    Status
    pungzeyez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    97
    Location
    ph
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    flash back no jutsu =)
     
         

  20. #60
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Mainland North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Yet another lame ch

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaychan View Post
    We don't read it because we want to be disappointed, so your comment is pointless. The recent chapters have seems uneventful and regardless of whether you feel that way or not makes no difference. It was just an opinion so it cant be wrong.

    Personally i love this manga, Ive been reading it since the very first one Kish ever published. Hell i even went to Japan to see the Bonds movie in the theater, that's how much i love this manga. But none of that changes the fact that almost 30 chapters have gone by without Naruto, the main character in the story, having much of part. Its getting a bit ridiculous...i just want to see some resolution to the conflict threw Naruto's eyes which seems like will never happen at this rate.

    Ill be happy to see Naruto actually do some fighting again. Its literally been months since weve seen him do anything other than train to control the foxx...which usually turns out to be one block out of an entire chapter of the manga. I don't want to stop reading because I want to be excited by what i read....so next time unless you have your own opinion to contribute...keep your fu8king mouth shut. (and bashing mine isn't contributing to the topic...get it?)
    HEY! bashing his comment isn't part of the topic either, so you take your own advice first! Knock it off!!!

    Now, to reply to your post, like it or not, he was just asking a ? about why they still read Naruto.....so you can't insult him for that. You could say, "hey, we've been here since the beginning and want to see how it ends", as a defense.

    Now, I will agree with you on wanting to see more action! This manga has been so slow in development in the last few months. I want to see the blanks filled in, not A's talk-no-I-will-kill-you-because-killing-allies-during-war-is-ok....jutsu.....
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •