View Poll Results: Where do u put sasuke's speed on the scale of 1-10? (Minato being a 10)

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll

2 3.64%

0 0%

3 5.45%

5 9.09%

4 7.27%

16 29.09%

15 27.27%

10 18.18%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke's Speed

Quote Originally Posted by inchato View Post
    I'd give him a 3. The only reason he can keep up with ANYONE is because he has the sharingan. Uchihas aren't known for speed nor do they need speed. Their talents lie elsewhere.
    if you go back and watch what rock lee said to sasuke the 1st time they fought, he said something like... "it doesnt matter if u can see my moves, u cannot keep up" and he was right, sasuke just couldnt keep up with him, and that proves that their eyes does NOT grant them speed...they actually have to train their bodies to "KEEP UP" with a speedy type person, and thats what sasuke did...during the fight with gaara and sasuke...lee said that sasuke is just as fast as him now..if not faster :l so.....rock lee is a 3?

and i found the ep when they first fought for u
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gr0a...8ACE8AFCB81923

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and here's the ep where sasuke uses his similar rock lee speed to fight gaara and during this ep, guy says "sasuke is just as fast as lee with his weights off" i know this is all in part 1 but even this speed isnt a 3 :l and and in this thread im talking about the current sasuke not his part 1 character, and in shippuden, when they encountered sasuke for the first time, his speed was actually confused with teleportation -_- so uhh....where the heck are these 3's coming from?

Episode 66 of "Naruto" Sasuke fights Gaara

Last edited by Animeisalive; 06-10-2011 at 06:16 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There can only be ONE!

i think hes fast. hes always seemed to be fast, i'd put him at a 8 probably... he could barely keep up with A, so Raikage was probably a 9, along with naruto now. his reflexes are insane, and he managed to get his body up to the level of his eyes, or at least tolerable to it.lol

i noticed in the kage summit, all the banners got cut then he appeared outta nowhere and it took a couple seconds to realize he was on top

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Speed?
    There's just one thing Sasuke should do fast.
    Die.
    Hahaha. That was fairly clever.

P.S, I've been drinking Admiral Nelson lately, Captain should make a return soon.

Anyway, while Sasuke isn't the fastest character in the series, he's definitely in the top tiers of speed.

I'd say about a six or seven. I gave him a seven to be fair.
    To those saying he's not known for speed, remember the reunion in part two where he looked like he "teleported" towards Naruto. Sasuke fights primarily using speed.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 06-10-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post

Anyway, while Sasuke isn't the fastest character in the series, he's definitely in the top tiers of speed.

I'd say about a six or seven. I gave him a seven to be fair.
    To those saying he's not known for speed, remember the reunion in part two where he looked like he "teleported" towards Naruto. Sasuke fights primarily using speed.
    ikr?!! tell em guy :/ he's always fought with speed in pretty much EVERY fight i can think of...until the danzou fight...he just used all eye power then, but i think we have yet to see sasukes true speed, well...the current sasuke of course, maybe the ems will help him out in that area

Page 2 of 2 « First 12