Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Getting it off my Chest!!!

There are a lot of people on here that keep talking about how the writter's aren't getting paid and are basically doing this thing for free and I just want to help you understand the truth.

I'm am majoring in Mass Communication (Media) and this is not true. The way this thing works is that for every time this managa is read it cost NB a price. The reason we are able to read this for free on this site is because people are paying NB money to advertise there stuff on here. Don't believe me, everytime you view a page look at the top and bottom of the page there is something being advertised (while reading the managa or watching an episode). It is from this that NB makes it's profit but also pays to have the manga and episodes. If you remember not to long ago the copyright on Naruto was enforced and nobody had the manga. Now, every site that is authorized to have the managa is paying a fee to have it and they also have advertising. So to say they are not getting paid is not acurate. Ask yourself, why would they continue to do this and not make a profit? You can continue to think that people aren't getting paid but that's wrong.

Oh and those of you who think NB ain't makin' money off of you...think again.

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Re: Getting it off my Chest!!!

Does it really matter to us?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ddkcwill View Post
    Does it really matter to us?
    Not really, it just gets on my nerves how people try to make it seem like we are robbing Kishi from his money, and that because of that we aren't intitled to our opinion or right to critic this anime. That's all.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i reckon it does, nice to know that naruto base is willing to pay to get his work to us