Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: What did Minato's words mean?

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    When naruto was talking to his mom they mentioned that you have to fill the vessel full of something. They said love in this case, be had to find something to love imo. Because if he didnt then the tailed beasts hate would have consumed him and the 9 tails would have had to been sealed in the amber sealing pot. And why would I say minato knows this because his wife was the host of the 9 tails and I'm sure they have had a talk or two about it. good thread again imo.
    i think you are right. i didnt really get minatos last words and came here to be enlightened. ty for that.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Ok...I didnt want to add yet another thread into the mess that is the first page...so here goes...

Minato says something like A's got good family and good friends just like Minato does..."Good Family" as in good lineage, the raikage line...Then what about Minato?? What does it mean when he says/implies he's got "good family" like the Raikage? Does he refer to his possibly rare, powerful and little known Namikaze clan?? Coz. I seriously doubt Minato was married at that point in time when the fight took place and he obviously was not a father back then...so yeah I feel this may have been a hint at Minato's lineage and the Namikaze clan...so maybe we can expect some more Namikaze revelation up ahead...*hopeful*
    i dont think so, think of when he rescued kushina, he looked much younger. so he at least knew kushina pretty good if he wasnt married already (he looked almost exactly like when he fought madara), i think that's the family he's talking about.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeMangekyo5 View Post
    He said you must find the meaning until he wont be a human nor a jinchuriki, his words means that Bee must fill the hole in his heart before it'll be too late.
    Bee already had control of the Hachibi So he had no Void in his heart.

Looking at the "Remarkable Bravery"

1. Minato knew Bee fought the Hachibi and won just by seeing the Tentacle.
    2. Bee Sacrificed his Hachibi Tentacle to save his Brother, not coz it was his duty as a jink, but did it out of love for his brother.

B4 he becomes neither a Jink Nor a Person . ( could mean b4 Bee is Dead, )

We saw how fast Minato Countered Raikages' Full Speed, there is a could chance Minato could of Killed Bee . ( Bee pushing his Brother out of the way gave Minato an opening. )

Maybe Minato was talking about Bee having "Faith"

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nite View Post
    Bee already had control of the Hachibi So he had no Void in his heart.

Looking at the "Remarkable Bravery"

1. Minato knew Bee fought the Hachibi and won just by seeing the Tentacle.
    2. Bee Sacrificed his Hachibi Tentacle to save his Brother, not coz it was his duty as a jink, but did it out of love for his brother.

B4 he becomes neither a Jink Nor a Person . ( could mean b4 Bee is Dead, )

We saw how fast Minato Countered Raikages' Full Speed, there is a could chance Minato could of Killed Bee . ( Bee pushing his Brother out of the way gave Minato an opening. )

Maybe Minato was talking about Bee having "Faith"
    Look man the previous Hachibi jinchuriki said to A that he felt like a hole has been opened in his heart, he hoped that Bee would've fill the hole in his heart so did Minato just because he took control that doesn't mean anything, Naruto is on Beast Mode but he still had a "bad" relationship with the Kyubi having control on a biju doesn't mean that you have a good relationship and that you don't suffer, to control the beast means that you should have a full control on your and his chakra but still the person endures the pain in his heart.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12