Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Member Supa's Avatar
    Status
    Supa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto being selfish

    Is he being selfish putting the world on the line just for his friends? I think he is being selfish and R'Kage is 100% right.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member BACON ninja's Avatar
    Status
    BACON ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Starbucks
    Posts
    500
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes! no..yes.....no....okay
    yes!
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Well...at least this isn't the real world or we'd all be doomed to die. But sure I guess you could say he's being selfish. Maybe he'll get his a** handed to him by Madara and realize it was a terrible idea
     
         

  3. #3
    Shh I'm sleeping. >_> Alphonse Elric's Avatar
    Status
    Alphonse Elric is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A box. O_o
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shh, I'm drunk. <3 thankee
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    From now on I'ma call you a raikage fanboy.

    OT: I don't think so. Naruto is that powerful he shouldn't be hidden. He can and will turn the tide of he battle for the better of the alliance. He is the key player of the war and needs to be used at some point. Better to use it before it's too late.
     
         

  4. #4
    Akagami no Shankusu -Shanks-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Shanks- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Frappéland
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto being selfish

    From Now On Imma Call You Troll
     
         

  5. #5
    Member silbersteven's Avatar
    Status
    silbersteven is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    I think naruto has been selfish, he is always trying to take everything on himself. I think, here, he is gonna learn that relying on people is a strong way to get peace in the ninja world. He will rely on A and BEE, as well as the rest of the allied ninja nation to bring peace. Just what i think will happen.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    if you guys think that the alliance can take on madara alone, i think your sadly mistaken. Naruto needs to enter the field and take on gedo mazo monster and finish of madara. And on top of that, i don't think anyone but him can defeat Sasuke. He will probably get some insane powers too. Naruto will get another upgrade with sage mode i think. maybe a Kyuubi mode with sage mode.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kenpai's Avatar
    Status
    Kenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilled
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Some of you guys not saying any names are taking this Anime too seriously...
     
         

  8. #8
    Died in action !!! SalimSalah's Avatar
    Status
    SalimSalah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Iraq, Baghdad
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    I thing Naruto isn't selfish at all.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    naruto is so unselfish that he is willing to go out of his way to make everyone act the way he wants them to.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Supa's Avatar
    Status
    Supa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf in the Flask View Post
    From now on I'ma call you a raikage fanboy.

    OT: I don't think so. Naruto is that powerful he shouldn't be hidden. He can and will turn the tide of he battle for the better of the alliance. He is the key player of the war and needs to be used at some point. Better to use it before it's too late.
    I agree with most extremist (Raikage, Danzo).

    Too late for what? The entire point of the alliance was to protect the two remaining Jinchuriki.
     
         

  11. #11
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto being selfish

    The way I see it, Jinchurriki are supposed to be weapons. The Raikage said so himself. Not just weapons, but the most powerfull weapons a village has. If madara is strong enough to defeat a combined force of the most powerfull weapons in the world, then the people defending those weapons from madara would be doomed ayway. What they need to do is pull out the big guns and combine thier efforts.

    and why were they keeping the two jinchurriki together in the first place? so madara can do some one stop shopping (if he knew where they were) and grab both of them at once? at this point Killer Bee can go back into hiding and they can let naruto go. That way madara still wont have all 9 bijuu.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Supa's Avatar
    Status
    Supa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    The way I see it, Jinchurriki are supposed to be weapons. The Raikage said so himself. Not just weapons, but the most powerfull weapons a village has. If madara is strong enough to defeat a combined force of the most powerfull weapons in the world, then the people defending those weapons from madara would be doomed ayway. What they need to do is pull out the big guns and combine thier efforts.

    and why were they keeping the two jinchurriki together in the first place? so madara can do some one stop shopping (if he knew where they were) and grab both of them at once? at this point Killer Bee can go back into hiding and they can let naruto go. That way madara still wont have all 9 bijuu.
    That is why the Shinobi Alliance has put a barrier around the two Jinchuriki.

    Dude, it's like giving up Hydrogen Bomb (Naruto) just to preserve a Atomic Bomb (Bee).
     
         

  13. #13
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    i think naruto has the right to defend himself. and from what we have seen and heard naruto is the only one who can truly end the war.

    this war is more than a battle between 2 sides for the jinchuuriki. it is a a battle for the worlds destruction or its salvation that will lead to peace. and naruto has been told that he is the one who will lead it to peace. so i wouldnt say naruto is selfish.
     
         

  14. #14
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    That is why the Shinobi Alliance has put a barrier around the two Jinchuriki.

    Dude, it's like giving up Hydrogen Bomb (Naruto) just to preserve a Atomic Bomb (Bee).
    and you don't want them to bomb at all.

    It wouldn't be giving up Naruto, it would be unleashing him. They need to let his power loose.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    yup he never listens...any1 in the real world would get killed for being as retarded as he is
     
         

  16. #16
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainland North America
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    I think supa, that I would honestly be BORED if Naruto didn't fight. He's got good skill, and doesn't require the hax in power sasuke got. Naruto NEEDS to be apart of the battle.

    Besides if he just sits there on the island, we don't get answers.....I wanna know what Itachi gave him to help against Sasuke, (or Madara), because Itachi was awesome at planning ahead......

    also all naruto needs is Shikamaru to help. I believe Madara himself said that fighting against Shikamaru is a bad idea....if I remember that right.

    So, no. It's Naruto(his manga)......he can do what he wants to save his friends (unselfish......).
    NOT wanting to save your friends makes you selfish.....

    Also, why would you ever agree with Danzo? He wasn't right about anything, and required the uchihax and first hokage dna to even be a threat as a ninja......


    and I won't even get started on A......who needs to be shut down hard...
     
         
    Last edited by bboyhurricane; 06-09-2011 at 09:40 PM.

  17. #17
    Henkie DeathReaperSeal's Avatar
    Status
    DeathReaperSeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    troll alert
     
         

  18. #18
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainland North America
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathReaperSeal View Post
    troll alert
    he just wants to defend Danzo and A as much as he can now before (A) gets shut down in the manga....like Danzo did..
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Dissension's Avatar
    Status
    Dissension is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Tobi/Madara does not even need either of them any more. There is no reason to protect them, considering he has gotten/getting some chakra from all the tailed beasts now.
     
         

  20. #20
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainland North America
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dissension View Post
    Tobi/Madara does not even need either of them any more. There is no reason to protect them, considering he has gotten/getting some chakra from all the tailed beasts now.
    ^ word.

    I've been thinking this for a bit, but everytime I post it somewhere people ignore it.....

    I agree with you 100%!
     
         

  21. #21
    Nomad JustBetweenYouAndI's Avatar
    Status
    JustBetweenYouAndI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    With Alice in Wonderland
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    naruto is so unselfish that he is willing to go out of his way to make everyone act the way he wants them to.
    lol... I agree here, but lol. I think Naruto has good intentions and is very sweet but he is very naive. Also at times I agree very selfish.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Supa's Avatar
    Status
    Supa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i think naruto has the right to defend himself. and from what we have seen and heard naruto is the only one who can truly end the war.

    this war is more than a battle between 2 sides for the jinchuuriki. it is a a battle for the worlds destruction or its salvation that will lead to peace. and naruto has been told that he is the one who will lead it to peace. so i wouldnt say naruto is selfish.
    There will never be peace *sigh* If Kishi pulls this crap I will call him out.
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    I think supa, that I would honestly be BORED if Naruto didn't fight. He's got good skill, and doesn't require the hax in power sasuke got. Naruto NEEDS to be apart of the battle.
    no...boring is naruto getting all of the fights and winning pretty much the same way everytime
     
         

  24. #24
    Nothingness is eternal! katsagu's Avatar
    Status
    katsagu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    right here in front of you...
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    ok lets see.....
    Naruto is selfish and he is not selfish.
    Selfish- Naruto wants to do all he wants, not listening to anyone, and knowing the danger that if he would be in the fight the world would be in more danger than it is now
    Unselfish- Naruto is doing this because he dont wants anybody to die beacause of him....
    Thats all i have to say.
     
         

  25. #25
    Nothingness is eternal! katsagu's Avatar
    Status
    katsagu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    right here in front of you...
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm4 View Post
    no...boring is naruto getting all of the fights and winning pretty much the same way everytime
    ^
    This
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •