Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Nomad JustBetweenYouAndI's Avatar
    Status
    JustBetweenYouAndI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Location
    With Alice in Wonderland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    naruto is so unselfish that he is willing to go out of his way to make everyone act the way he wants them to.
    lol... I agree here, but lol. I think Naruto has good intentions and is very sweet but he is very naive. Also at times I agree very selfish.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Supa's Avatar
    Status
    Supa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    854
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i think naruto has the right to defend himself. and from what we have seen and heard naruto is the only one who can truly end the war.

    this war is more than a battle between 2 sides for the jinchuuriki. it is a a battle for the worlds destruction or its salvation that will lead to peace. and naruto has been told that he is the one who will lead it to peace. so i wouldnt say naruto is selfish.
    There will never be peace *sigh* If Kishi pulls this crap I will call him out.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    I think supa, that I would honestly be BORED if Naruto didn't fight. He's got good skill, and doesn't require the hax in power sasuke got. Naruto NEEDS to be apart of the battle.
    no...boring is naruto getting all of the fights and winning pretty much the same way everytime
     
         

  4. #24
    Nothingness is eternal! katsagu's Avatar
    Status
    katsagu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,146
    Location
    right here in front of you...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    ok lets see.....
    Naruto is selfish and he is not selfish.
    Selfish- Naruto wants to do all he wants, not listening to anyone, and knowing the danger that if he would be in the fight the world would be in more danger than it is now
    Unselfish- Naruto is doing this because he dont wants anybody to die beacause of him....
    Thats all i have to say.
     
         

  5. #25
    Nothingness is eternal! katsagu's Avatar
    Status
    katsagu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,146
    Location
    right here in front of you...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm4 View Post
    no...boring is naruto getting all of the fights and winning pretty much the same way everytime
    ^
    This
     
         

  6. #26
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Mainland North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm4 View Post
    no...boring is naruto getting all of the fights and winning pretty much the same way everytime
    Ok....but it's NARUTO, his manga.....about him, meaning he gets most of the fights, and besides, I liked the reveal of Wind-style Rasenshuriken.....it was neat.....and at least now he can win battles....
    in part one all he did was shadow clones, and they didn't help him at all.

    Still it stands, I wanna know what Itachi gave Naruto to help.
    that Sasuke, Madara, and A need to be shut down.....because they are boring hax power characters.

    But, I will give you that other ninja need to have battle time...I want Shikamaru to help against Madara, because I think Madara said it'd be a bad match.....
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Mugetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Mugetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Saving the world once again
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    I think Sasuke is being more so selfish than Naruto
     
         

  8. #28
    Member BACON ninja's Avatar
    Status
    BACON ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    532
    Location
    Starbucks
    yes! no..yes.....no....okay
    yes!
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I think Sasuke is being more so selfish than Naruto
    Sasuke isn't selfish. He's got mental problems, needs a doctor (preferably not Kabuto or a ressurected Orochimaru) to help him with his special problems, and ehhhh...i forgot to multi-quote the post talking about how naruto is boring because he wins all the fights and with the same jutsu. But if he died wouldn't the story be ever more boring? I guess he could defeat them with a different attack though...
     
         

  9. #29
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    I think supa, that I would honestly be BORED if Naruto didn't fight. He's got good skill, and doesn't require the hax in power sasuke got. Naruto NEEDS to be apart of the battle.
    Naruto doesn't have ANY hax? what manga have you been reading... Kyuubi - Uzumaki chakra - His dad being able to restore the seal - 2 of the best teachers need I go on..? Really?.. Sasuke and Naruto are in the same boat in terms of "hax".

    What Naruto needs is to grow the F*ck up and listen when spoken to by his damn Hokage and the Raikage... He's a soldier and they obey orders - everyone goes easy on him cus they're weak for his Talk-no-Jutsu but really he's still a kid and doesn't have a damn clue what a war is like and clearly doesn't respect authority but his dream is to become it? Still a kid


    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    So, no. It's Naruto(his manga)......he can do what he wants to save his friends (unselfish......).
    NOT wanting to save your friends makes you selfish.....
    Like I said before he needs to learn his place and follow orders, Raikage is fully in his right to not allow him to pass, besides being the Raikage he is also the general of the alliance shinobi army. Should this not be enough Tsunade is also telling him to back off.

    His friends are not helpless and most are even higher ranked then he is(yes I know in terms of power Naruto has passed them but there's more to being a shinobi then power alone). So besides being annoying it's disrespectful of him to even assume they would so desperately need his help all the damn time.

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    Also, why would you ever agree with Danzo? He wasn't right about anything, and required the uchihax and first hokage dna to even be a threat as a ninja......
    Danzo was right he just had different methods of achieving his goals - which ultimately was world peace - but clearly you're either to young or simple don't understand the things you are reading.


    Quote Originally Posted by bboyhurricane View Post
    and I won't even get started on A......who needs to be shut down hard...
     
         

  10. #30
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Mainland North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Naruto doesn't have ANY hax? what manga have you been reading... Kyuubi - Uzumaki chakra - His dad being able to restore the seal - 2 of the best teachers need I go on..? Really?.. Sasuke and Naruto are in the same boat in terms of "hax".

    What Naruto needs is to grow the F*ck up and listen when spoken to by his damn Hokage and the Raikage... He's a soldier and they obey orders - everyone goes easy on him cus they're weak for his Talk-no-Jutsu but really he's still a kid and doesn't have a damn clue what a war is like and clearly doesn't respect authority but his dream is to become it? Still a kid




    Like I said before he needs to learn his place and follow orders, Raikage is fully in his right to not allow him to pass, besides being the Raikage he is also the general of the alliance shinobi army. Should this not be enough Tsunade is also telling him to back off.

    His friends are not helpless and most are even higher ranked then he is(yes I know in terms of power Naruto has passed them but there's more to being a shinobi then power alone). So besides being annoying it's disrespectful of him to even assume they would so desperately need his help all the damn time.



    Danzo was right he just had different methods of achieving his goals - which ultimately was world peace - but clearly you're either to young or simple don't understand the things you are reading.




    First off, thanks for sharing your opinion, but don't you dare insult me. you don't even know me. I understand exactly what I'm reading, and am entitled to my opinion. :flaw:

    Now first, I said "like the hax Sasuke got", meaning Sasuke got EVERYTHING for nothing....the seal was a good plan by Yondaime, so he could see his son, he HAD to train with Bee to get the Kyuubi under control, and he trains hard to get his skill, unlike the Uchiha brat, who doesn't do anything. So, you're wrong, it's NOT the same boat of hax.

    He's 16 years old!!! Dang man! He's never been to war, there hasn't been a war since he was a baby....how could he know? His goal is still mostly after Sasuke.

    Yah, but come on, if they were serious about stopping him, they would both fight him. As I said in another post in another topic. Killing your own allies DURING a war, is the stupidest thing you can do! Raikage is therefore an idiot because he wanted to do so. So, with "generals" like him in charge, the Joint-shinobi forces are in trouble. Besides Madara already has Kyuubi chakra, and I don't really think he needs Naruto or Bee anymore for his plan, so why not let Naruto have at it?

    Fair point on his friends not being helpless. I'll give you that. But even still, they all have lower stamina than Naruto, so he will be a HUGE help in the battles.....still Shikamaru vs Madara would be interesting, because I think Madara said that would be a bad match!

    Danzo is a hax too. I was more refering to his right arm, and eye......honestly, I am so sick of people getting sharingan!!! Enough already!

    But character wise, I had no problem when he was in the field in that one flashback chap. I wish he was still like that, instead of slinking around in the shadows...

    I am not a fan of A....there I'll say it. I made my point above, and I honestly think if Tsunade actually cared to stop him, she'd join in that fight....

    remember, don't insult people. I can interpret things differently from you, that's how the world works....but I'll more than gladly listen to your response, and opinion.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    I never insulted you bro, maybe it came off that way but not my intention - sorry either way.

    The point you make about Sasuke I don't agree with however, he didn't get everything for nothing - he lost his entire clan, his family, everyone he cared about because of some stupid dispute other people have. Ofcourse I wouldn't go as far as he would but I too would be looking for some revenge on whom ever was responsible. Wouldn't you?

    Sasuke always has been quite a talented shinobi and nobody can argue with that. Sure he got alot of stuff for free in terms of power but he lost more then anyone in the process - given the choice he'd give up the powers to have his clan and family back. (I think ;p)

    About the Raikage killing allies in war, you make a good point but the thing is even if Madara doesn't need the Kyuubi anymore there's still a good chance he, Kabuto or Sasuke would be able to kill Naruto and what then?

    If an ally puts everyone at risk by not following orders - IN WAR - they would be better off sitting it out. Also I'm not sure if the Raikage even knows about Madara not needing the Kyuubi anymore does he? So from his point of view it really is understandable to keep Naruto from the battle.

    Also true, people need to stop getting sharingans ;p
     
         

  12. #32
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    213
    Location
    Mainland North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto being selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I never insulted you bro, maybe it came off that way but not my intention - sorry either way.

    The point you make about Sasuke I don't agree with however, he didn't get everything for nothing - he lost his entire clan, his family, everyone he cared about because of some stupid dispute other people have. Ofcourse I wouldn't go as far as he would but I too would be looking for some revenge on whom ever was responsible. Wouldn't you?

    Sasuke always has been quite a talented shinobi and nobody can argue with that. Sure he got alot of stuff for free in terms of power but he lost more then anyone in the process - given the choice he'd give up the powers to have his clan and family back. (I think ;p)

    About the Raikage killing allies in war, you make a good point but the thing is even if Madara doesn't need the Kyuubi anymore there's still a good chance he, Kabuto or Sasuke would be able to kill Naruto and what then?

    If an ally puts everyone at risk by not following orders - IN WAR - they would be better off sitting it out. Also I'm not sure if the Raikage even knows about Madara not needing the Kyuubi anymore does he? So from his point of view it really is understandable to keep Naruto from the battle.

    Also true, people need to stop getting sharingans ;p
    it's cool bro. thanks.

    Ok, I give you that point on Sasuke losing everything. And I didn't specify that I meant training wise, he doesn't anymore, and he's super powerful. I know the sharingan copies, but he's so full of Amaterasu and Susano'o now, that he doesn't even seem original anymore. And that I am getting sick of his hax power ups in that sense.

    Also, in terms of him wanting his family back, I don't get it. He killed Itachi for revenge only to find out that Itachi was a great shinobi. Ok, I get that. But now, Sasuke wants him back, and HE killed him.....:confused:

    Then if that's the case, I will be happier if Madara, or Sasuke cause it's fated......gets to fight Naruto to a death match. Good vs bad cliche....I know, but it's better in my opinion for a story to have the main good guy fight main bad guys......not get killed before action by an ally, who just plans to stop Madara for now.....and doom the world again when the Kyuubi shows up.....

    I don't want Kabuto to fight Naruto. And his fanbois will be mad at me for this, but he can't even control his jutsu....people keep breaking out of it.....but that's my opinion.


    Now it's time for answers, not A every week,"l'll kill you, blah blah blah."

    but bro, you make some good points.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •