Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    After seeing more and more about the Hidden Cloud Village it becomes readily apparent why the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga...once Minato died the Hidden Cloud was stronger than the Leaf.

    Just comparing who was around for the Leaf it would be extremely difficult to beat the Cloud village and even if they did the losses would have been enormous. The Leaf's finest at that point were the 3rd, Kakashi, Hiashi, Hizashi, Guy, Shikaku, Inochi, Chouza, Asuma, Yamato and that was about it in the village (obviously Jiraiya and Tsnaude were both still alive, but not living in the village). While they are all strong in their own right, the Leaf would have no answer to Raikage's speed and strength and Killer Bee's control of the 8 tails.
    I know someone may argue that the 3rd could use Reaper Death Seal on Raikage or Killer Bee, but let's be real Raikage was far too fast to be caught by it and the 3rd would have the same problem as the 4th that the 8 tails is too powerful to fully seal away with Reaper Death Seal.

    So to avoid the devastation maybe even the total destruction of the Leaf, they gave up Hizashi.
    They would have suffered but they would'nt have lost. Raikage, while immensely strong, is no Pain and the entire uchiha clan was alive at that point. Think Itachi had his MS back then, even if he did'nt Shisui with his doryuko and the sharingan's genjutsu would have been potent weapons against the Raikage. If it were Itachi with MS konoha would win no questions asked, i mean what does A do to counter tsukiyomi?
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Konoha seemse like the top dog already like have big players still alive like hatake clan and sarutobi clan then damnn
     
         

  3. #28
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    They would have suffered but they would'nt have lost. Raikage, while immensely strong, is no Pain and the entire uchiha clan was alive at that point. Think Itachi had his MS back then, even if he did'nt Shisui with his doryuko and the sharingan's genjutsu would have been potent weapons against the Raikage. If it were Itachi with MS konoha would win no questions asked, i mean what does A do to counter tsukiyomi?
    The manga made it seem that Itachi got the mangekyou sharingan from killing Shisui so I doubt he'd have the mangekyou. Tsukiyomi would be a non issue along with any other mangekyou techniques. Raikage is no Pain, but he's stronger than all the Pain bodies than Deva Pain.
     
         

  4. #29
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    The manga made it seem that Itachi got the mangekyou sharingan from killing Shisui so I doubt he'd have the mangekyou. Tsukiyomi would be a non issue along with any other mangekyou techniques. Raikage is no Pain, but he's stronger than all the Pain bodies than Deva Pain.

    Asuma had wind element. He might have given Raikage some trouble. Granted we didn't get to see much of him but he was one of the 12 guardians for nothing.

    Itachi was still young at the most a chunin. Itachi joined acedemy at 7 and passed at 8. He joined anbu at the age of 11 year, the day Sasuke (6-7?) joined academy. That means he should be around 4-5years older than Sasuke.

    So we have Shisui ( he was older that Itachi) , Itachi's father and other Uchihas. Kakshi, Guy, Danzou etc and rest of the KOnoha clan. Sarutobi was an able leader.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 06-12-2011 at 05:35 PM.

  5. #30
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    The manga made it seem that Itachi got the mangekyou sharingan from killing Shisui so I doubt he'd have the mangekyou. Tsukiyomi would be a non issue along with any other mangekyou techniques. Raikage is no Pain, but he's stronger than all the Pain bodies than Deva Pain.
    How can he be stronger than someone who brings ppl back from the dead or absorbs all ninjutsu attacks? And there is'nt conclusive evidence if Shisui was'nt already killed at the time this Hizashi incident occured or not. Nejji was a kid almost the same age as Sasuke was when the Shisui incident occured so its possible
     
         

  6. #31
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    How can he be stronger than someone who brings ppl back from the dead or absorbs all ninjutsu attacks? And there is'nt conclusive evidence if Shisui was'nt already killed at the time this Hizashi incident occured or not. Nejji was a kid almost the same age as Sasuke was when the Shisui incident occured so its possible

    you guys got all the mangas mixed up.

    Don't make me search for the links........
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    you guys got all the mangas mixed up.

    Don't make me search for the links........
    Nah, not really. They were almost the same age at the times i described.
     
         

  8. #33
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Nah, not really. They were almost the same age at the times i described.
    Well You are right. There is really not exact way to pin point the date of Itachi that easily. There are some discepencies as well. I had read at the Naruto wiki though. During the fight against Asuma and Kurenai etc. Kakshi warns that this guy became ANBU captain at 13. While the day Sasuke joins the academy his father was excited that Itachi was going to joiin ANBU and had forgotten about Sasuke till Itachi reminded him.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/145/9
     
         

  9. #34
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    How can he be stronger than someone who brings ppl back from the dead or absorbs all ninjutsu attacks? And there is'nt conclusive evidence if Shisui was'nt already killed at the time this Hizashi incident occured or not. Nejji was a kid almost the same age as Sasuke was when the Shisui incident occured so its possible
    Different set of strength. Someone who brings others back from the dead is extremely useful, but easy to kill. The one who absorbs ninjutsu wouldn't fair well against a primary taijutsu user in Raikage. We don't know exactly when Shisui was killed but I doubt it was more than a year or two before. Sasuke was 7 during the massacre and he's the same age as Hinata. Hinata was kidnapped at 3. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/102/6

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Asuma had wind element. He might have given Raikage some trouble. Granted we didn't get to see much of him but he was one of the 12 guardians for nothing.

    Itachi was still young at the most a chunin. Itachi joined acedemy at 7 and passed at 8. He joined anbu at the age of 11 year, the day Sasuke (6-7?) joined academy. That means he should be around 4-5years older than Sasuke.

    So we have Shisui ( he was older that Itachi) , Itachi's father and other Uchihas. Kakshi, Guy, Danzou etc and rest of the KOnoha clan. Sarutobi was an able leader.
    Asuma is also snail slow compared to Raikage so I wouldn't say he could even touch Raikage.
     
         
    Last edited by BigTDogg220; 06-12-2011 at 06:45 PM.

  10. #35
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: The reason the Leaf gave up Hizashi Hyuga

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post

    Asuma is also snail slow compared to Raikage so I wouldn't say he could even touch Raikage.
    Probably true. But he could aim and throw through rocks and new that Lotus tech of Chiroku. Maybe he could get someone from Nara clan to bind Raikage.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •