Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 254
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    ⫷ Introduction ⫸


    As some of you will know two days ago, on the 10th of June, our peaceful community of NB got ravaged by a flaming troll that once went by the name of Dragon Lord, however that name got somewhere lost in the humongous amount of alt accounts he created like Infinity, The Immortal, Blazen, Angeluss, Heavensbadass (talking about blasphemy)...and some others with less subtle names that he used to cause this mayhem on NB. Logically as the people with commen sense we, from the staff, are, we banned him from the forums.

    In normal circumstances I wouldn't make a post/thread like this afterwards considering his ban was justified and that's the end of that. However he pulled all that lovely stuff off when I was sound asleep, so I really get ticked off when I wake up and see like 20 undone reports and several not so very nice threads with even less nicer contents in the trash. That's pure horror from a mod's point of view. This was already something that could ruin my lovely eggs & bacon breakfast, however I became even more annoyed because it was Dragon Lord again who caused this shizzle. He of all people had absolutely no right whatsoever to talk like that about people like Rei, Zise and some poor innocent members considering the reason as why he got his main account banned and why he was in such a pitiful state was solely due to his own attitude, his Hypocrisy, his impatience, but above all that unexplainable skill of his to not understand one simple English sentence. I spent hours to help that guy, even though he was being quite rude to me. I sacrificied my time for him (while I'm having exams, so I really need it) and explained over and over again what he should do, but every time he just kept on ignoring it and then deems it "unjustified" and "corrupt" of us to ban him even though he caused that all by himself and I wasn't the only member of the staff he treated that way. If you jump into a pit of snakes, don't put the blame on us when you can't get out and have snakes crawling into your excrement channel.

    But what bugged me the most of all was that he actually believed that he absolutely didn't do anything wrong. If you would follow his version of the events he was the one who got provoked by Scarface apparantly out of the blue, he gets banned for the response he gave on the "provocation", goes to Rei, who then says he's banned for a week and when he asks why he gets banned for a week she doesn't want to explain it and he gets "threatened" for no reason. He then tries again, but is apparantly buried under the insults and then he looses his cool just for a minute and only insults here once by saying that she uses Zise as backup. Not only is this extremely biased and contains several complete lies, but the amount of information he left out is ridiculous, though that was probably unintentional...

    If I would compare his version of the story with Harry Potter it would be like this: "Harry Potter is an eleven year old boy with a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead. For some reason around Harry occure weird, unexplainable things." "Voldemort is resurrected on a graveyard and Harry barely made it out alive using a portkey." "Harry kills Voldemort in a duel - end." He just ignored half of the story.

    That's why I wrote this thread, to show a more detailed and broader version of this messy situation and that the sole reason as why he got himself banned was due to his own character and not due to power abuse, tyranny or some kind of admin is god-complex.


    ⫷ Prologue ⫸


    First and for all you need to know that Dragon Lord and Scarface don't really like each other. According to DL it's because of some kind of love triangle from long ago in Konoha Town. Something like that has happed several times before, though IMO I find it just silly. DL claims that Scarface holds a "grudge" against him for that.

    Scarface doesn't like him, but the way DL talked about it, he was implying that only Scarface was holding a grudge here, while in fact DL has as much of a supposed grudge against Scarface as Scar has against him. A mod that uses his powers for personal feelings is unacceptable, however saying that a mod infracts you just because you know he doesn't like you isn't that much better. In the end DL was exactly the same, he was what he accused Scarface of: someone who lets himself lead by his emotions, with other words DL is a hypocrite and that's something that became clear several times. DL talked about being banned once, but in fact he just came back from a ban which was also given by Scarface and of which he also claimed it was unfair. In his version he just gets banned out of the blue, however he just got out of a ban, which is from a mod point of view an important fact.


    ⫷ The First Ban ⫸


    As I just said DL was banned even before the unjustified ban he's talking about. That was last week. He already had two infraction points (and they came from other mods too) so a third means an automatic ban. Scarface gave him an infraction for this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    I Was for almost a Year, but it Didnt work out, not because these kinda things are hopeless, Just in this Case, She was a Dikc Loving *****!

    Though, i think i can tell you, that if she Truly Loves you, and not just Words, and you the Same - Then its Worth the risk!

    True Love Is Worth Any Risk.
    In the first place that's offensive language, so it's worth an infraction => 3 infractions = ban. He got automatically banned for 3 days. What did he do? He used an alt account to contact me to complain about his "unfair" ban. I checked the post and it was completely justified. It's against the rules to log in on an alt account while being banned. Normally in such a case the alt account is banned too and the ban on the main account is extended. I let it slide, however in his arrogance he apparantly just took that for granted, a mistake that would cause him a lot of problems later on.

    I let him off the hook this time and it was only a 3 day ban so no harm done. However he already succeeded in pissing me off back then. As 5 minutes after he sent me a PM about this matter he sends yet another one and then this VM:


    hey Caliburn, i have really Been Banned Unfairly , why do you ignore something which is in your hands to fix? - did you even look at why he banned me?
    Because I didn't respond to him within 5 minutes it instantly meant he was being ignored. On top of that he claimed he was unfairly banned while he was not. This already shows that he deems the staff as some kind of servants with no lives of their own that have to act instantly on his command. He was acting very self-centered.

    However Scar thought he knew to whom that insult was aimed at, another member of the forum, which means he not only used offensive language but also insulted another member. So I asked him whether he was talking about that member.
    He answers me this:


    first of all, there was no mention of Kiona in my Post!, and he's not God to interpret it the way he wants it!
    I interpret that as a "no" and once again he drags God in here for some reason. Later on it appeared he lied to me he expects us to help him, however it's fine for him to lie to use. So in the end he wasn't unfairly banned at all, still he thought he was and even broke the rules just because it was Scarface who banned him. Apparantly the thought that he was banned fairly, no matter who did it, didn't cross his mind.

    ⫷ The Second Ban ⫸


    And now we're at the important part. For a mod that first ban is quite important to get a hold of a situation and in this case it was a vital part of this entire mess as the second ban was a direct result of the first. Still he barely said anything about it? Well yeah it's understandable, I mean it would do him more harm than good, so it's best not to let people know that...

    DL got banned because he responded on the infraction he received that led to his first ban (see previous paragraph). His reasons for doing that was this:


    i was Insulted by A Mod Scarface in a Personal way through an Infraction PM
    Now that's interesting. He started the 'main course' because he was the one who got insulted, but that was not true. Scarface didn't insult him at all, so with other words he himself started this.

    This is the infraction that he received and that lead to his first ban:


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gamaken
    Dear Dragon Lord,

    You have received an infraction at NarutoBase Forums.

    Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    Dont insult other members, we BOTH know who your talking about and thats not nice. Jenny was TO nice for someone like you anyway.
    -------

    This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    DL deemed that as an insult. You can't call it a positive comment and you can start debating whether that comment had to be there or not, though in the end that doesn't matter, it wasn't an insult. If you say that a signature someone made is a piece of crap it isn't a positive feedback, however it's not what we define as flame or insult. It's not because it's negative it's against the rules. But because he sees it as an insult he had to react on it, even though he knows he mod doesn't like him, and he had to do it 5 minutes after he just got unbanned. You need to know that when you get banned it's not like all your active infractions are deleted. You just get unbanned from the moment your amount of infraction points are less than 3, but in most cases that still means you got 2 left. So one infraction is enough to get you instantly banned again and this time for a longer period. I wouldn't call it a bright move to respond to him while you're in the worst position you could possible be in.

    He then sends an entire PM talking about "she didn't love you, but me", "She used you", "she didn't care about you" and more of that third rate soap opera love affair of thirteen in a dozen crap. For this he got one infraction and thus he got banned again. Fair is fair, that PM wasn't worth an infraction so he got banned unfairly. However if DL would have followed his own logic that ban, from his point of view, wouldn't be unfair at all. He responded on that PM because:


    i was Insulted by A Mod Scarface in a Personal way through an Infraction PM

    i Answered back without ANY foul language.
    So it's an insult if Scarface says "she was too nice for you" however it's not an insult of he himself says 10 times things like "she didn't love you, she used you etc." He 'insulted' Scarface as much as Scarface insulted him, so if he would be consequent with himself he didn't had any right whatsoever to complain about being banned unfairly. Still he complained about it and says that Scarface insulted him, while he didn't use any foul language. He didn't use any foul language, but neither did Scarface. With other words DL acted like a complete hypcorite. This time the ban was 2 months.

    So even though he actually had no right to complain, it's a fact that the PM wasn't worth an infraction. So once again he logs in on an alt account. However in his version of the story he apparantly goes to Rei from the get-go. That's again a lie. First he came to me. I spent one hour and a half to collect information about the situation for his sake, even though I had an exam a few days later, to then find out he lied to me about his first ban and he was acting impatient and disrespectful against a mod. If you want a mod to help you get unbanned it's adviced that you do not look down upon him, that do not treat him like a servant and that you are patient. Guess what? He did the exact opposite of it all. This was his PM:


    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    I Know its too Soon to come asking for your help Again, but Please if you could look why Gamaken "Scarface" Banned me this time!, i promise you i didnt use any bad language, he just Banned for Personal reasons!

    after an infraction, he sent me a pm, with Unnecesassry words, i answered back without using any faul language, and yet he Banned me!, please can you look at it?
    2 minutes later he sends me the exact one again Just like in the first ban he expects that he gets served and unbanned directly just because it's him. The thought that we have other stutff to attend too apparantly didn't cross his mind -.- and on top of it all he's again on an alt while being banned. Whether the ban was fair or not you're still breaking the rules, but once again I let it slide to hear him out, but again he takes that for granted. He thinks it's normal, while in fact that's something that depends on the mod you're talking too.

    Accusing a mod from power abuse isn't a light matter and thus not something you rush. So I asked DL's version of the story, Scar's version of the story and combined everything together so that I get a full picture about the situation and get the order of events right. And what did I find out? That apparantly DL did insult the person Scarface said he insulted and for which Scarface gave him the infraction that lead to his first ban (and then on which he reacted to get banned again just when he got back). Of course I got quite annoyed as not only is he being impatient, he lied to me. He expects me to help him, but he just lies to me? When I confonted him with that he said this:


    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    i said hes not god because its true!, and i never said it was her or not, and i still didnt, cuz thats private!

    Scar has brought Personal Business here, and im the one getting Banned, whats so justifiyable about that?, hes the one who started it!


    i dont deserve to be Banned this time, but if u wont do something about it, i'll take it up with V and the Other Admin!!
    "He's not God because it's true" du-uh -smh- He pretty much implied that it was a "no", so saying that he never said it is BS and even in that case not answering the question is the same as lying. His comment about that it's private made my almost wanna wheep. He insults a person on the forums, but it's private when I ask whether it's the girl Scarface mentioned or not.

    But it was that last sentence that started to make my blood boil. I already wasted one hour and a half to get all the facts straight solely for his sake. I ignored not once, but twice the fact that logged in on an alt account while being banned and that he was being extremely impatient and then he says "if you're not going to help me". So everything I did for him was a given and did not count as help?

    And he followed that up by a sentence that should rarely be spoken unless there's no alternative anymore: I will take it up with V and the other admin... ~_~

    There are only two types of people who say that sentence so lightly: nooblets, who don't know how the forums work and people that just lack a rational mind. You can choose which category he belongs to. An admin is different than the mods and smods. Our job is to look after the forums and solve day to day problems for the simple fact that they shouldn't do it. The work admins do is most of the time not visible to the members, however they're are the ones who literally keep the forums working. Versuvio doesn't have much posts and you don't see him that online often compared to the mods and smods, neither does he talk much with members. However did you know that he actually has a clock on his PC that goes off whenever the forums crashes due to an overload of guests and members? Even in the middle of the night he gets up to bring NB back online.

    Because they're so bussy with the technical stuff, most of the interaction on the forums itself is our task. You can PM/VM V all you want, the chance that he's goint respond on it is nearly nihil, let alone do something about it. For that he has other people. So saying that you're going to the admins just because you're impatient is ridiculously childish and naive. On top of that it isn't the most wisest of decisions. I let him off the hook with logging in on an alt, but apparantly he was under the impression that other staff members would do it too. The admins are very strict and seeing the situation DL placed himself I knew that it was potential suicide. Even in the case he would be unbanned it would take longer then if he just remained patient with me.

    I was completely ticked off by his attitude and then he did the unthinkable...he actually managed to make it even worse. You just gotta respect such talent. This was my answer on his PM:


    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn
    His interpretation was apparantly correct, that has nothing to do with God at all and from the moment you asked me to help you should have said yes. Only yes, that's the only thing you should have said, that had nothing to do with being private or not. Your first ban was perfectly justified, so your complaining about that ban was unjustified. Still you complained, whether he brought personal feelings in there or not doesn't matter much as even from a pure objective point of view it was worth an infraction.

    Your 2nd ban was however unjustified, but have you any idea how selfish you are being here? You think that all the mods, smod and admins have to solve every single request they get within the 5 minutes. Do you know how selfish that is? I'm spending my evening here for you because you got again banned, even though not fairly, however you had to provoke him with that PM. You could have just ignored it, but no you had to confront him while you know how he can react.

    I'm spending my time here on you to get all the facts straight, which costs time or do you think I'm just going to unban you because you say so? Recalling a mods decision is not something you do without carefully analyzing the situation and now you're giving such crap of "if you won't do anything about it" and are even saying that you're going to V himself -_- Do you think we all work alone for you or something? Do you think this all can just happen within 5 minutes? You already annoyed me the last time because you got annoyed because I didn't respond in 5 minutes on your PM.

    I was just planning to unban you as I checked with Scarface, however if you're going to act like that while I'm doing all this work for your sake and then go to an admin because it's not happening fast enough for you I'm just not going to do it and then you can start from scratch with the admins.

    This is a very delicate situation, this is not something you rush. So keep those comments about "I'm going to V" or "if you're not going to help me" to yourself. I've been helping you from the get-go.
    This is not what you could call a positive response, however it was not insulting in the least. This PM was no different then the PM he sent Scarface and Scar's original comment on DL's first ban. It does not contain any foul language. He responded with....this -_-:

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Your reaction to this is very Personal!, and you INSULTED Me more than Once!!, i will let it Go this time, because you are right, you have helped me in the past!, But dont you Dare think that you can talk to me like that just FOR that reason!!!, i would mind my own business if your Moderator had done his Job right, and Didnt Provoked ME First!!

    my Sentence about V And the Admin was not out of rush or anything, it was Only to Respectably let you know before i did anything that was Unnecessary!

    you yourself said it was unjustified, So if you do your Job fairly and Unban me, thats Great!, but if you wont, then i have the right to Complain about it to anyone i want!!

    I Hope u will be fair.
    WTH WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFfFfFFApfelstrudel

    A guy who's on an alt account while being banned because he supposedly insulted a mod that provoked him, even though he started it, and is requesting to be unbanned because it was unfair as he didn't use any kind of foul language, not only lies to one of the few persons on NB who can unban him but tells him that he insulted him, but that he will let it slide....
    He says that Scarface insulted him, he says I insulted him, however the PM he sent to Scarface is not insulting, even though none of them contained foul language? Apparantly everything that's negative towards him is by default an insult, though negative things aimed at other people are ok. We can't talk like that to him, but he can talk like that to us? Also apparantly I need to mind my own business, even though he's asking my help? Common sense isn't what it used to be anymore. That one of his apparantly has got some weird sense of humor. The arrogance that is dripping of this is even higher than Grimm's testosterone lvl and would even be enough to satisfy a Snorlax if it was food, however it's even surpassed by the amount of hypocrisy he contains.

    I mean what the fudge


    Because it would be impolite to start cursing here in four different langauge's let me show you the emotions I felt when I read that PM:









    I told him that I was sick of helping him. I overlooked his rulebreaking, his impatience, his lies and then he starts looking down on me and is talking like he actually is my superior and has some kind of power over me. That comment alone was enough to make half of the staff infract him if it had been said to them. He said several times in this entire charade that someone is not God. He said that Scarface is not God, that Rei is not God, the admins are not God...the reason for that is quite simple: DL is God, so how can someone else be God too? I once again let it all slide. I was fed up with him and I said that if he wanted to get unbanned he should go to an admin, just like he himself said earlier, and that he should leave me alone. Of course I knew that would make things ten times more worse for him as he needs to do again his entire story, so it would take again some hours. Also at that time I was already discussing with Rei and Zise things about this situation.

    His ban for the PM he sent was unfair, however the behavior alone he showed afterwards was enough to get himself another ban. He was towards the admins as impatient as he was against me + he was acting again all high and mighty. On top of that the was using an alt account, so he's talking to an admin while breaking the rules head on not the most brightest course of action. It had a certain sense of irony mixed with hilarity in it. I was just about to unban him when he sent me that PM. If he would have just kept his mouth shut it would have never ended like it did. But no he had to be Mr Baron Arrogant von Hypocrite ~_~

    We talked to Scarface and measures were taken, so that problem was solved. However now we were still deciding what we should do with DL. We're not just going to unban him after the way he acted. Eventually it was decided that he was going to be banned for one week. He was originally banned for 2 months and now it's only one week. No matter how you look at it, he should be satisfied. The way he acted was enough to even extend his ban for more than 2 months, however we decided to give him another chance seeing the situation. He only had to not log in for 7 days, only that. Even a child can understand that, but apparantly for some unknown reason he didn't. He kept on saying "I don't understand, I don't understand"


    ⫷ Perm Ban ⫸


    By now it was late in the evening and it was pretty much finished, so I went to bed. Then when I wake up it seems DL stalked the entire staff this were some PM's he sent me while I was asleep:

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    i know im bothering you again, but frankly i dont understand what happened, my question is, how long am i banned for?, can u atleast tell me that?
    5 minutes later

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Because i really dont know how long im banned for, and rei told me not to log in for 7 days, frankly im confused, can u please clarify "when u have time"?

    and sorry about last time, i consider u an only friend here.
    She just said do not log in for 7 days, so why is he sending me these PM's? Why is he logged in? And he was not only sending these to me, but also to Rei, Zise, Rag, Lawliet and highely likely to other staff members too.

    That same morning Lawliet sent me the PM he sent her:


    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Hello, Pardon me if i Disturb you, But i realize you are an S-Mod, thus im here to ask for your help in a matter left unresloved.

    i have been Banned for two months by Gamaken "Scarface", for the following reason..

    while he infracted me, he Sent me a PM, and in this PM he Wrote something very Personal, even though he is Supposed to be a Mod, he insulted me in a personal way, what he wrote was unnecessary and i think u will agree.

    the reason for this if ur wondering is that we both loved the same Girl, but She never loved him, infact she was my Gf, and before he became a Mod he harrassed her Several times, even after.

    after his Offensive PM, i sent him back an Answer, but i asure you i did not use any faul language, nor any offensive words, and yet he banned me for Two months!, im quite certain this ban is unjustified, So i hope you will look into it, and make a fair Decision based on what you see.

    i look forward to your answer

    With Best Regards

    Dragon Lord
    The matter was solved. The only loose end was that he was still online -_- and this PM is also important as he says he knew he was banned for 2 months. But in his version of the story he says that he thought he was only banned for 2 days...That's already weird. He just came back from a 3-day ban. You're not going to be banned for 2 days when you just came back from a 3-day ban, it certainly will be longer. And considering he had been banned before you would expect he knows how to read the date your ban will be lifted. He also first tells me the story that he thought he was banned for only 2 days in a VM several hours after this PM But in his version of the story he starts instantly with that.

    It's possible he indeed read it wrong, however that makes no difference, in fact it makes things worse as apparantly he pissed off the staff for a pathetic 2 day ban.

    Even if it was originally a 2 day ban, his actions were enough to make it a week. If he doesn't understand that, well then he's a hopeless case. So it doesn't take way that Rei clearly said that he should not log in for a week. But instead of doing that he bombards the staff with PM's and VM's. As I said he only came with that story after he already sent multiple PM's/VM's. He apparantly sent different kinds of versions of the situation to different mods, which logically creates a chaotic mess and then he's still surprised he isn't unbanned? Whether it was 2 days or 2 months that made no difference for us and even if it did he became the victim of mess he himself created. If he had explained it normally to just one mod and had patience, which is just common sense, it might have remained with still only a week ban, however it would never have been reduced, whether he explained it about his misunderstanding or not.

    If a person keeps sending you messages, you start to get upset and annoyed. No matter the situation how is it possible that he expected of the staff to stay nice to him if he stalks them? Especially when we clearly said what he had to do: not logging in for 7 days. And then he's surprisd when they start becoming rude to him
    In his version it's like he sent one or two PM's. I alone got 14 PM's and around 15 VM's. I don't know how much messages he sent to the other mods, however I wouldn't be surprised if it would pass the 50. And every single time we had to say that he should log out and not log back in for 7 days. He just wouldn't listen and then he insults Rei because he finds her acting rude to him result: perm ban.

    These are two of my convo's I had with him:

    Convo with Infinity

    In the last post he says the thing about being banned for 2 days for the first time against me, however I have a PM which says he knew about the 2 months ban a while before he wrote that message

    Convo with Angeluss

    This convo I find particularly funny:

    - He says he said a thousand times he thought he was only banned for 2 days, however to me that was only the 2nd time and he sent me dozens of VM's/PM's before he even said it the first time.

    - He talks about the "request" of being banned for 7 days and whether it's still on. It was never a request.

    - He says he wasted too much time and sanity on us...he pissed off an entire staff on his own at the same time and he is talking about his sanity WTH

    - I need to have respect for my elders. However he doesn't know how old I am + he's talking about that he's going to college within 2 months. Saying things like that is useless as you can just lie, however if he wants to go that way I'm in my 3rd year in college, so I'm highely likely his senior, but he looked down on me and even trolled the forums and then he says you need to respect your elders O_o

    - Apparantly we won't listen to anything he says. If he just listened to us from the start this would have never happened.

    - He said he wouldn't bother me anymore...afterwards he contacted me on at least 2 other accounts ~_~

    - Yet again he talks about Gods...he really has a god complex, doesn't he?

    This was the final message I got from him:


    Quote Originally Posted by Angeluss
    i dont mean to be pushy, but may i get a yes or no atleast?, can i create a new account and stick with it?

    please, any answer would be much appreciated.

    Dragon Lord
    After all what happened he actually had the gall to ask something like that -.- the day after he started his trolling spree where he gave his full of holes version of the story.

    ⫷ Conclusion ⫸


    Scarface gave out one unjustified infraction. If DL just did what I asked him to do everything would have ended peacefully. I only expected two things from him:

    1) Answer my questions truthfully

    2) Be patient

    He failed both. He lied to me, was impatient and disrespectful not only to me, but also to Rei and other people. A few weeks ago there was a similar situation. A member got one infraction that led to a ban. That member went on an alt and came to me to say that his ban was a misunderstanding. I checked and it was indeed a misunderstanding, so I unbanned him. He was patient and respectful.

    It took only took 2 PM's for him and less than half an hour to get unbanned. His situation was nearly identical to the situation DL was. So how is it possible that with the DL it turned into this mess? There was only one major difference here and that was that the person who got banned was different. So who's fault was it that he got perm banned? Solely his own.

    If he just waited and kept his mouth shut unless asked otherwise, he would have been unbanned. But no he had to be impatient and rude towards the mod. Then he starts to actually stalk the entire staff by sending them all messages with different versions of the story. As a result he creates a chaotic mess and pisses off the staff, is then surprised that they become rude and expects that he gets away with it when insulting them. On top of it all he asks somewhere along the road to become a mod instead of Scarface

    If you jump into a hole, don't blame us if you can't crawl out of it anymore. If you pull the crown jewels of a lion, don't complain to us if he rips you to shreds. If you get banned because you didn't listen, don't blame us as it's all solely your own fault. He screwed himself over as much as the Kama Sutra can possibly allow it.


    ⫷ Epilogue ⫸


    Now you have a more detailed image about the situation. This is especially for the people who started sympathizing with him because in his version he barely did anything wrong and was unjustified banned. There might be given from time to time an unfair infraction, however we're never going to perm ban someone without a reason.

    DL had a problem with a mod and goes to a smod. He's rude and arrogant and the smod refuses to help after a while. Then he goes to the admins. They clearly say what has to be done, but he ignores it. Time after time they said "do not log in", but he kept on coming while he was sending messages to all members of the staff and then calls it unfair when he's finally perm banned for insulting an admin? He was extremely pissed off, but we were more.

    I really found his insults funny when I read them. It was like hearing an angry smurf that's trapped in a glass box screaming "I'm gonna kill ya, I'm gonna kill ya'll" while we look down upon him, take him out of the box, throw him into the toilet, take a dump and then flush the toilet to see him going down the pipe screaming curses in agony and then goes 'ploep'.

     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 06-15-2011 at 02:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    PM chat:

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Hello Mrs.Rei and Sorry if i Bother you Again, But everyone else ignores me, i have been Banned, but i time i have not insulted any members here!

    "i admit i talked about a past girlfriend of mine in a rude manner, But that is something private to me, and it does not involve anyone here, does it?"

    i have to Inform you that Gamaken aka "Scarface" has a Personal Grudge against me which he promised to use in this Site!, i still have his Private messages as proof", Arn't the Mods supposed to be more Professional, and More Fair as your Self?

    we have a History together me and Scarface, and He Brought Personal feelings into this.

    Saying that he Did not Care if i told you Or any other Admin about it, that he would still have his Vandetta! - there is proof in my Private messages, so i ask you, how is this fair?

    im not saying that im nobel or anything, but i didnt insult any member as he claims!, Please if you could look into this matter, and Judge it yourself, i'll Accept any Decision that you think is Fair.

    I Await your Answer

    With Best Regards

    Dragon Lord
    Dragon Lord,

    after doing my searches and in light of the events that happened today the admin team has reached the decision that the banning you received today was unfair and thus will get reversed. However, after consulting with the s/mods we have also found out that your behavior has not been ideal either. The fact that you are using an alternative account to contact us proves so. For that reason, I will ask you to not log in for 7 days. Respect the rules and take a break from NB. In a week, I will reverse all your bans and you can infraction point - less continue your activities here. I am obliged to also let you know that the admins have a way to be notified about alternative accounts directly, so please do not create another one.

    Best Regards,

    NB's admin team
    I Dont know who you are, since the name says "Beep Beep", dont know why.., But first you tell me that you have Unbanned me, which was only 2 days, then you ask me not to log in for "7" days?!

    what happens if i do log in within the 7 days?

    I Would like to take this Up with V if you dont mind!, as for the Accounts, i will not Create alternate accounts.
    This is Rei.

    Also, you can try talk to anyone you want, but what I say is what's gonna happen. Obviously, if you log in again you will be banned for life.
    So no matter what theos Did, he did not Deserve to be banned in your Opinion, but with me, yes?!

    Anyone who disagree's with you, will be banned, is that how it works?! - you could just write this in the rules!

    if you dont want me to log in, why not just ban me for 7 days?

    i know u have lots of Admin behind you, but i will bow to noone if its unfair, i dont care if i will be ip banned for all eternity!!,

    i did not say anything wrong to you, or anyone else today, and i have agreed as u asked, not to create other accounts!, So there is no reason for you to ip ban me!

    I Will still take this up with V even if i have to travel to the next city to talk to him, because i dont think this is fair!

    there was a guy here, i dont remember hes name but the mods know, he posted Adult material here, yet he wasnt ip banned, so why me?!
    The problem is that the guy who posted adult material has never caused problems in the past, has not offended -thrice- a mod and hasn't made a smod furious for wasting an entire evening trying to help him.

    If whoever disagreed with me was banned then I wouldn't be an admin here.

    You can do whatever you want to do and contact V in any way you like. If you think you need to go find him where he lives then good luck finding where that is
    Just so you know, though, V is the owner of the site but Zise is the forum's leader. Maybe you want to contact him too?

    Either way, I am giving you 10 mins to write your pms and then log out or I will log you out.
    perhaps here you can do whatever you want, but not in the outside world!

    if ur going to try and convince the staff to ip ban me in theses 7 days, then i hope u will know, how unfair it is!

    in this forum V is the owner, and the Most Nobel Person!, i trust his decisions, not someone who uses her bf as a backup!

    ive copied these messages just in case

    for the sake of my friends here, i will not log in for 7 days, but there was no justice today.

    Thank you for your reply, i hope this matter will be resolved in a just way.

    Dragon Lord
    Make sure you copy this to V as well:

    V. I want this member in detention for suggesting that I use Zise as a backup when I have been an admin on NB for a year before he showed up.
    i will go off now, can u give me a date and time to log in..
     
         

  3. #3
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    And there's more:

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    You told me that you will unban me, and i agreed not to come to NB for 7 days!, but i think there was misunderstanding, because i thought i was banned for Two days only, Not Two Months!!

    and this is why i became upset when u asked me for the 7 days, and it seemed unfair!

    I Apologize for my misunderstanding, But i have a question that i hope you can answer me..

    how long am i banned for, and when will the ban be lifted?

    i see you havnt unbanned me yet

    as you yourself said, my ban was unjustified, so i would like to know if you will keep to your word, and unban me, and if so, when?

    if i take a break from NB for 7 days as u asked, will my ban be lifted in these 7 days?

    I Know ur not very found of me, but Please Answer me if u can, because soon i will begin college and i wont be able to come back to NB as often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Pardon for my behaviour last time, But Please let me know when you will Unban me, because i have not much time left before i Go to college..

    i will follow the rules, but please Let me know exactly what im supposed to do, and when u will lift up my ban, because right now im quite confused, and sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Pardon for my behaviour last time, But Please let me know when you will Unban me, because i have not much time left before i Go to college..

    i will follow the rules, but please Let me know exactly what im supposed to do, and when u will lift up my ban, because right now im quite confused, and sad.
    Haven't I said that you were not to log in on NB for a week? Which part of this was too complicated for you to understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legolass
    please mrs.rei, i really misunderstood, i will follow the rules, please dont ban me forever like this without giving me a chance!

    give me a chance please, i will cause no further trouble i promise!

    im sorry for this account but i dont know how else to contact you

    i love NB, So Please dont ban me forever.........

    Dragon Lord

    Quote Originally Posted by Legolass
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolass
    please mrs.rei, i really misunderstood, i will follow the rules, please dont ban me forever like this without giving me a chance!

    give me a chance please, i will cause no further trouble i promise!

    im sorry for this account but i dont know how else to contact you

    i love NB, So Please dont ban me forever.........

    Dragon Lord
    Why is it so hard for you to understand that exactly this will of yours to contact me/the staff is what got you here in the first place?
    Why is it so hard for you to just keep quiet? The whole staff is so annoyed by you and you keep bugging us. It's 3 days now that you haven't let us alone.

    We all gave you a second and a third chance, but since you dared to suggest that I am using my boyfriend to gain advantages of NB, you can no longer count on me or talk to me. You have to understand that there are consequences for your actions. And I see you are still using an alt account while banned. I am trying to help you here by not IP banning you, why can't you just shut up and log out?
    ....but my account is deleted, i cant even log in to my Dragon Lord account, and the others are permenantly banned!, so with all do respect, whats the difference with ip bann if my account is gone anyway and i cant log in to an alt?

    i know what i said last time was very rude of me, and im sorry for it, not because i want omething from u, but because i really am!, its not true what i said and i know that u have been a loyal member and admin of this site for a very long time!, i have no excuse.

    yesterday i promise u i didnt understand u cuz my english is not as good as urs!, really, and i misunderstood about the date, and i acted foolishly because i know scarface hates me!

    you answering me right now i appreciate alot, but please, can u tell me what i have to do exactly, and if my ban will ever be lifted?

    because i have good friends here, and i will miss them, and i will miss NB, and i like my account name "Dragon Lord", so i wonder if my original account will ever be lifted of ban or was it completely deleted?

    sorry again for disturbing u all so much.....



    Very well then, enjoy the consequences. Bye.
    im sorry rei, but there was a misunderstanding

    the reason why i reacted yesterday was because i thought that i was banned for only "two" days, because it was written "you are banned until 08 06 2011", and i thought it was until 8th june, not august!, and when u told me that i had to not log in for 7 days after my complaint, i thought u had extended it my ban for five more days!

    so can u understand why i reacted?

    i will not log in if u ask me now, but pleae explain me what i must do, and if i will be unbanned...
    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Beep Beep ★

    YOU HAVE TO STOP MESSAGING ME AND NOT LOG IN FOR SEVEN FREAKING DAYS!
     
         

  4. #4
    Administrator Zise's Avatar
    Status
    Zise is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Too far away
    Posts
    2,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Oh I see time to share :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Hello, Mr.Zise, i was Banned unfairly yesterday, even

    Cheers

    Dragon Lord
    As far as I can see is that the infraction you talk about was lifted, but you got banned for another reason. So you should have just stayed off your alt account cause now your ban will get extended and logged, for future reference. And you as well as me knows this PM's is not needed, cause you are well aware of how long your ban was. So I'm sorry but you should just start to listen to people.
    may i ask what reason was i banned for?
    Not following rules.
    the reason why supposedly im banned, is because of a message i sent scarface, but he got personal first for no reason, and i only replyed to him with no faul language included!, so why, WHY get banned for two months?!

    in two months im not here anymore

    and this is absolutely unfair, i dont know if u looked into it completely, but there is no way i deserved to be banned by scarface in the first place!!, so its not my fault even if i had to log in to another account to contact you!, scarface is the fault!!
    I told you thats not the reason you are banned. You simply have broken a lot of rules. Either way stay off all accounts from this moment, til you are able to login on your main account. Your ban is justified anyway, so it's your fault and nobody else. And nothing will be done about it, other than extensions or possibly permaban if you don't follow my advice.
    permenant or not, in two months, im no longer here anyway

    i am truly Pissed, i know your the leader of the staff, BUT where is your sense of justice?!

    you send me a reply stating that i am guilty, with no proof whatsoever, where is that justice in that?

    i know you have the power to ban me, or even permenant ban me, because u are the leader of the staff as i mentioned, but it is for that very same reason - that you should be honestly fair!!

    its very simple the matter, i was banned for three days, i came back, i saw i had received an infraction from scarface, with alittle extra, offending me in a personal way!, AND YET YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!, Where is the fairity in that?!

    if i am banned unfairly, then i am quite sure that i have the right to complain!, and if u do not care, then i will take this to V even if i am ip banned, and even if i have to go to another city for it!!


    I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BANNED!!
    Re-read the rules then. For starters you are not allowed to be logged in on a alt account while you are banned on another. You are not allowed to insult staff in any way. You are not allowed to insult other members. And you are supposed to do what Admins tells you to cause that is above the rules, we create the rules. If I tell you do not login on our website cause you are not welcome til X days, you should respect that. It's as simple as that, and for you to tell me that this is unfair is almost insulting me, whats unfair is that I have to sit and deal with you, just because you are to lazy to read the rules, while I sit here day in and out, scripting and designing, looking over both members and staff, as the rest of the staff crew working their asses off too to make a good community for everyone. That my friend is unfair, you cause me even more work for nothing. Now get off the site before I permaban you.



    1-i only had to log into another account because your moderator "Scarface" didnt do his job right, and broke the rules first by bringing personal business here on NB, and insulting a member "me"!, so if ur gonna punish someone for this it should be scar and u know it!

    2-whatever member i insulted, i was banned for it, and served my time

    3- i have not insulted any staff member after my last ban!, and that was already dealt with!

    4-u may be an adminstrator here, but u used to be a member here just like me, and i believe u should know Adminstrators are not Gods, just "Care"takers of forum, they are supposed to create the rules only because they are considered the most fair and just, but if u do not follow ur own rules, why should we?!

    5-even an adminstrator can make a mistake, cuz we are only humans afterall, and thats why in other forums adminstrators are changed all the time!, and in the case an adminstrator is not being logical and fair enough, a member has the right to complain!

    6-you do not sit around for me, and u havnt done much for me!, infact im not even sure if u care what happens to me, if i was someone close to you, you would have cared to see things more clearly, im not here to waste ur time, im here to ask for justice!, everyone deserves it!



    if u will not unban me, then i ask you please, shorten my ban, for in two months i am gone!, please this is a
    ll i ask, this is what im fighting for, my friends here.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity
    Hello, Mr.Mugiwara, i was Banned unfairly yesterday, even though the mods knew about it, and said themselves that my ban was unjustified, they still didnt Unban me..

    But my Question is, I Dont know for exactly how long i am Banned, so can u Please tell me the date my ban will be lifted?
    It's the admins job, I cannot see or know for how long you're banned, but I know one thing for sure, unjustified or justified, you're not allowed to log on alts while your account is banned.

    I know you logged on to report you being banned unjustified, but thats the only exception.
    You can't keep logging on the alt while your main is still banned, because that is against the rules. And if you keep on logging on, this account will be permabanned and your main accounts ban will be doubled in duration.
    yes, but do you not care that i was banned for two months quite unfairly? - i mean isnt that part of ur job?
    Care or not care there isn't anything I can do about it.
    The smods and admins are aware of it. And no, it's not my job to CARE about people who got banned unjustified, my job doesn't involve feelings like that.

    The smods and admins have been discussing your ban. Now log off and wait.
    thank you fellow Nowegian, i appreciate your reply!
    Can't even spell Norwegian correctly >_>

    He thanked me, but did he do what I told him? No..
     
         

  6. #6
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    , this pic really fits this thread:

     
         

  7. #7
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Why ain't I noticed? >_>
    He started insulting me through PMs for making Pesh make Cali run an IP check on one of his alts.
     
         

  8. #8
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Why ain't I noticed? >_>
    He started insulting me through PMs for making Pesh make Cali run an IP check on one of his alts.
    and some poor innocent members
    You're included there ^ it's in the introduction

    He insulted you in one of his posts. And I didn't do an IP check on him that time considering it was fairly obvious who he was. I mean he kept on coming back to us ~_~
     
         

  9. #9
    -Horny Bunny- Karmolo's Avatar
    Status
    Karmolo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Basecamp (SWE)
    Posts
    8,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long
     

    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    this was huge long explanation of the situation. But still good to read Bunny:D
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Yet again Caliburn breaks the wallie barrier, this time with his "Great Wall of Caliburnus: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul"
     
         

  11. #11
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck View Post
    Yet again Caliburn breaks the wallie barrier, this time with his "Great Wall of Caliburnus: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul"
    The Fourth and biggest of all the Great Walls of NB :cali
     
         

  12. #12
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny View Post
    I mean he kept on coming
    Too much info,No-Government man.

    I find it Ironic though,he gets Banned,appeals to the ban,agrees with the ban,asks info on the ban,gets more bans.
     
         

  13. #13
    -Mugen-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Mugen- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    under dans bed...shhh
    Posts
    11,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    This is the biggest wall of text I have ever seen made by you,doc

    This must go down into history. I applaud you "Bugs the great text wall of NB" D

    on topic@ the guy is retarded,no offense.Even a child would know when to stop
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Daruny's Avatar
    Status
    Daruny is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    I... I DON'T KNOW!! D:
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Hmm... Back when I replied his thread I didn't know why he got banned, I was as kind as I can be, though its obvious that he is not dumb, rather he is smart enough to take advantage of that "kindness" of people. Now to answer his thread, yes he does deserve to be banned.
     
         

  15. #15
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    It's funny that this has become a big deal. I told everyone from the start that DL was a douche. Listen to the toad! Why waste any more of your time on a permanatly banned douchebag?
    Astral, Sakuza, Dragon Lord and OneStepAhead. I'm 3 for 4 so far. Soon to be 4 for 4.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Daruny View Post
    Hmm... Back when I replied his thread I didn't know why he got banned, I was as kind as I can be, though its obvious that he is not dumb, rather he is smart enough to take advantage of that "kindness" of people. Now to answer his thread, yes he does deserve to be banned.
    We weren't really asking if he deserved to get banned or not.
    We were just explaining what actually happened.
    Smart or not, he lacks a whole lot of common sense.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Cyborg's Avatar
    Status
    Cyborg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Did'nt read all of the walls of text(still i read 90% of what Caliburn said) . This thread is actually very helpful, it serves as a guideline of what not to do for the newer members here.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    *gives you ff of the month award*



    I spoke to him once in a thread with Enermy, and that was enough to understand the permaban, never mind the wall of text no jutsu
     
         

  19. #19
    ಠ᚛᚜ಠ UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the brilliance of the sun.
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't like candy? Well
    then 屮(ಥДಥ)屮!
     

    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    This is one interesting thread, it's about how NB is being moderated/administrated after all. It's sad to see how you had to waste time on such a silly person. I know personally that Cali is probably the nicest mod I've talked to, he has lots of patience and isn't one to judge based merely on prejudice. Though, gamahiro, I think it unfair of you to post about people you think are douches, leave that for the mods to decide. You are being sort of blatant, it's a delicate matter after all.
     
         

  20. #20
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Posts
    8,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    I got tired mid-way,but I udnerstood your point.
     
         

  21. #21
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny View Post
    If I would compare his version of the story with Harry Potter it would be like this: "Harry Potter is an eleven year old boy with a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead. For some reason around Harry occure weird, unexplainable things." "Voldemort is resurrected on a graveyard and Harry barely made it out alive using a portkey." "Harry kills Voldemort in a duel - end." He just ignored half of the story.


    He said several times in this entire charade that someone is not God. He said that Scarface is not God, that Rei is not God, the admins are not God...the reason for that is quite simple: DL is God, so how can someone else be God too?
    - Yet again he talks about Gods...he really has a god complex, doesn't he?



    If you jump into a hole, don't blame us if you can't crawl out of it anymore. If you pull the crown jewels of a lion, don't complain to us if he rips you to shreds. If you get banned because you didn't listen, don't blame us as it's all solely your own fault. He screwed himself over as much as the Kama Sutra can possibly allow it.
    These are the part I like the most. Extreme LOL at the Harry Potter, God and KamaSutra mentions.

    Oh, btw, you really need to sticky this because:

    1. It's brilliant writing.
    2. It's funny as hell
    3. Most importantly, it will show noobs (and we all know lots are coming...) what not to do...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Too much info,No-Government man.

    I find it Ironic though,he gets Banned,appeals to the ban,agrees with the ban,asks info on the ban,gets more bans.
    What I find ironic that all these above f!ckin' things he did, started due to a forum love story...

    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck View Post
    We weren't really asking if he deserved to get banned or not.
    We were just explaining what actually happened.
    Smart or not, he lacks a whole lot of common sense.
    I agree, I do sympathize with him still though because he truly lacks sense. Nevertheless, sympathy or not, he got his due.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    *gives you ff of the month award*
    I was about to ask him to participate...
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 06-12-2011 at 07:11 PM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    I thought it was a Fanfic. The way it was formatted was very good.
    I am happy with the decision. Yet I say as he said " Theos was not banned" ... Ban theos along with him

    @Caliburn: Take an image of your key board. In a week how many Keyboards do you consume ? What is your typing speed ? From where did you get the inspiration to write like this ? Marry Me ?

    I read the whole thing, I should be given a reward. IMHO members like these should be perma banned because if few members get punished rest will behave.
     
         

  23. #23
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagutsuchi View Post
    I thought it was a Fanfic. The way it was formatted was very good.
    I am happy with the decision. Yet I say as he said " Theos was not banned" ... Ban theos along with him

    @Caliburn: Take an image of your key board. In a week how many Keyboards do you consume ? What is your typing speed ? From where did you get the inspiration to write like this ? Marry Me ?

    I read the whole thing, I should be given a reward. IMHO members like these should be perma banned because if few members get punished rest will behave.
    You survived reading it, that's already an amazing feat D

    You need to know that my internet did not survive making that wallie...I'm serious, 5 minutes after I posted it, my internet crashed

    If we still had the Epic Thread - section

    Grow some boobs, then we'll talk...yes I'm more demanding than Grimm.

    Nah, DL was worse than Theos for the simple fact when Theos got banned he didn't complain much nor did he log in on alt to keep bugging the staff.
     
         

  24. #24
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagutsuchi View Post
    I read the whole thing, I should be given a reward. IMHO members like these should be perma banned because if few members get punished rest will behave.
    If awards are there, I'll get in the line also then as I also read it all.

    And I agree, more examples should be set.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Dragon Lord: The Sad Tale of a Lost Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Bunny View Post
    You survived reading it, that's already an amazing feat D

    You need to know that my internet did not survive making that wallie...I'm serious, 5 minutes after I posted it, my internet crashed

    If we still had the Epic Thread - section

    Grow some boobs, then we'll talk...yes I'm more demanding than Grimm.

    Nah, DL was worse than Theos for the simple fact when Theos got banned he didn't complain much nor did he log in on alt to keep bugging the staff.
    .. Yeah No doubt NB is getting slower With all these Posts and Roku's Fanfics.
     
         

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •