Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 543 Spoilers Discussion

Naruto goes toe to toe with Raikage, who is going all out. Naruto and Bee both know he needs to conserve his chakra, so he really isn't looking for a fight, Bee steps in. I think A tells Naruto something very important about his father, just don't know what it could be. Although Naruto's training was cut short due to him finding out about the war, I give him credit so far from what I've seen, I mean who else besides Bee can take a punch like that from A?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    At this point. Naruto was already throwing his punch and the the Raikage still landed a counter punch first. Naruto has a ways to go, and he's gonna need to fight/train before he's ready for Madara. He really hasn't come as far as I thought based on these spoilers. I'm impressed that he's taking pretty much no damage since fast enough to block/position himself. We'll get more later and the chapter tomorrow, but that doesn't change the fact that he needs to improve.

Other things that concern me. Him throwing a punch like that seemed malicious, so I worry about the fox. The other thing, he's not using his typical Naruto tactics when facing a superior opponent of deception and adaptation, just brute force. I thought that that Naruto was gone. In those respects he's regressed.

Peace
    He can't use Kage Bunshin in Fox mode so the Kyubi doesn't easily eat up all his chakra while he is using the Kyubi's chakra.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey, its out at mangareader

Page 2 of 2 « First 12