Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Naruto Manga Chapter 543 Discussion and 544 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 543 Discussion and 544 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 543 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 544.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-15-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 543 Discussion and 544 Predictions

1st-----That was really good, finally A gets the message

Last edited by lvnaruto; 06-15-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That was agreat chapter and 2nd

Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

4th and naruto's new form is pathetic. just go back to sage mode naruto, it's 10x better.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    4th and naruto's new form is pathetic. just go back to sage mode naruto, it's 10x better.
    Yeah, I agree with the sage mode part. Alot of people say that the Kyuubi cloak is stronger, because he's using the nine-tailed fox. But really, we can't know for sure untill we actually SEE NARUTO FIGHT!!!!!! I mean, good greaf, they've been leading up to him actually fighting for months and IT STILL HASEN'T HAPPENED!!! (fires a pistol five times in the air) AAAGGGHHH!!!

But me personally, I like sage mode better. Throwing the rasenshuriken without it messing up his arm, a regular rasengan in both hands without needing a clone, throwing invisible punches and taking out a Pain with a single blow. It has it's limits but he became several times stronger than before. Especially when you consider the fact that it took Pervy-Sage most of his youth to learn it and Naruto a few weeks. I think it would be cool if he made a rasenshuriken with the Huge MF rasengan (probably blow his arm off)
    Now, Kyuubi mode makes him extreemly fast, allows him to make/mold solid chakra, and apparently make the Tailed Beast Bomb (has he actually mastered it? I can't remember). But to me the TBB really isn't that impressive--at least the regular old sphere, that is. My favorite fight that naruto was present in (second only to Naruto vs Pain), was when he went 4-tails and used the mini-TBB-beam against Orochimaru. The kyuubi cloak will surely catch my attention once naruto can take the kyuubi's shape and launch that huge MF beam out of his mouth (like bee).
    Naruto's determination and incapability of giving up is why I like him so much more than Sasuke. I mean, learning Sage mode, rasengan, rasenshuriken, and kyuubi mode sooo much earlier than some of the most powerful ninjas in history. AND HE'S STILL A TEENAGER!
    Sasuke re-shaped the chidori and learned many other things, I'll give him that--but most of the most powerful things he's had in the past he didn't even get hiimself and/or learn the hard way.Sorry to all you Sasuke-fans, but he's a leach!!! He was:
    1.) GIVEN the cursemark by Orochimaru
    2.) INHERETED the Sharingan
    3.) Learned the chidori from Kakashi only because he had the sharingan.
    4.) SUCKED OUT all of Orochimaru's powers and jutsus--HE DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT HIM FOR IT HE WAITED UNTIL OROCHIMARU WAS SICK AND DEFENSELESS!!!
    5.) The Mangekyo sharingan was given to him by Itachi, he didn't even learn it himself. Same with Susano'o!!
    The only thing I can think of that Naruto got easily was the Kage-Bunshin scroll, but hey! He broke into one of the most secure spots in the village and got it himself! The nine-tailed-fox was gien to him, yes--but he was the only one of a few people who could completely master a tailed beast as a junchuriki.

But back to the matter at hand (sorry for going way too off topic), I'd give this chapter a four, maby a five. I understand why A was doing what he did in the matter of killing Naruto/Bee, but he was being way too rash. As far as Killer Bee nocking his brother on his rear? Yeah, I liked that. A/Raikage spent quite a while holding himself down with their technique, but continued to underestimate B. Apparently some time down the road, the tables turned and A got caught in the hind quarters 'cause of it. But if it was a long-term to the death fight? Not sure who would win. I'm glad Tsunade went over to Naruto's side, but I thing him and Bee should stick together in the fight-to-come. They' be ten-times less likely to get killed that way.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Damn u la!! Fourth and Naruto looks awesome!! Nect chapter Naruto is gonna own it!!

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

it was good...and bee said....."brother your the hokage" ...doesn't make sense 12 th page i think

Last edited by Igneel; 06-15-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by govind madhu View Post
    it was good...and bee said....."brother your the hokage" ...doesn't make sense 12 th page i think
    Yeah, 12th page but I think it is just a little mistake. He meant "Bro,you're the KAGE" or "Bro, you're the Raikage"
    5 stars for this chapter :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by govind madhu View Post
    its raikage, not hokage

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Argh!!!! Im really starting to not like Naruto's new form. Killer Bee is my new favorite jinchuriki

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Namikaze View Post
    Argh!!!! Im really starting to not like Naruto's new form. Killer Bee is my new favorite jinchuriki
    you have to remember it took bee awhile to master the 8 tail and i think naruto was trying to get a feel of what the power feel like against a strong oppent

Lost Generation WhyShouldIBecomeASage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

KB is awesome as always. Naruto's new kyuubi mode seems lacking in power. Maybe he should have stayed training. And wow KB actually was able to match up with minato.

Last edited by WhyShouldIBecomeASage; 06-15-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I voted "2" only because Bee defeated Raikage (and NOO, I'm not Raikage's fans but Sasuke's fans) I mean Raikage was so strong and he get defeated by Killer Bee. I feel disappointed. :@

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sasukemangekyo5 View Post
    i voted "2" only because bee defeated raikage (and noo, i'm not raikage's fans but sasuke's fans) i mean raikage was so strong and he get defeated by killer bee. I feel disappointed. :@
    sasuke sucks

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pop123 View Post
    sasuke sucks
    Yeah thats what a Naruto fans think? He's stronger than Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by akimofnevis View Post
    killer bee almost kill sasuke when they fought ,karin was the one that saved sasuke with her power
    Yeah so what, Sasuke burned the Hachibi ( a bijuu) with Amaterasu, A WHOLE BIJUU, dude you are off-topic, I didn't say Sasuke was stronger but it you want me to say it, I'll say it.... Sasuke is stronger that Bee, if you are a Naruto-fan I guess I understand why you replied me like than, because you're jealous that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto.

Last edited by SasukeMangekyo5; 06-16-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter,rated it 5. Tsunade finally supports Naruto and Bee looks down on Raikage,ohhhh yeahhh .....
    Raikage finally gets it wat Bee was trying to tell.......
    Also fr all those who feel Kishi has shown Kyubi mode weak, wait until Naruto unseals (somehw) the other half of Kyubi chakra( which obviously he has to do if he has to defeat Sasuke and later Madara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Does anybody have an idea wat happened after Minato told Bee "u r a killer shinobi"??? Im confused............:confused:

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

hey during their lariat clash, did the Samehada somehow absorb raikage's Lariat and give Bee enough chakra to defeat A??????

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeMangekyo5 View Post
    Yeah thats what a Naruto fans think? He's stronger than Naruto

Yeah so what, Sasuke burned the Hachibi ( a bijuu) with Amaterasu, A WHOLE BIJUU, dude you are off-topic, I didn't say Sasuke was stronger but it you want me to say it, I'll say it.... Sasuke is stronger that Bee, if you are a Naruto-fan I guess I understand why you replied me like than, because you're jealous that Sasuke is stronger than Naruto.
    Hey, play nice!! By the way, you're right NOW (and only NOW) about Sasuke being stronger than Bee because he's finally got a good grasp on the mangekyo sharingan's powers - back then Bee just got bored and was trying to use the fight to sneak out of the village. Oh yeah, one last thing - Naruto is TIED with Sasuke!! Wanna know why?! Because Kishimoto gave us that fact on a silver platter (Naruto and the Great Toad Sage receiving the vision of the future where Naruto and Sasuke kill each other).

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes28 View Post
    Hey, play nice!! By the way, you're right NOW (and only NOW) about Sasuke being stronger than Bee because he's finally got a good grasp on the mangekyo sharingan's powers - back then Bee just got bored and was trying to use the fight to sneak out of the village. Oh yeah, one last thing - Naruto is TIED with Sasuke!! Wanna know why?! Because Kishimoto gave us that fact on a silver platter (Naruto and the Great Toad Sage receiving the vision of the future where Naruto and Sasuke kill each other).
    Yeah you can argue all night, about Sasuke (since your jealous of him) but you wont convince me, I'm tired of ALL THIS EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVERYBODY ARGUE, I DON'T CARE. Sasuke IS STRONGER AND WILL ALWAYS BEE.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»