81 31.15%

138 53.08%
Page 10 of 10 « First ... 678910
    Status
    Mar 2011
    you are barking at an elephant

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 543 Discussion and 544 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Well just think about it. Konan being close to Madara figured out a weakness in Madara's tech so Sasuke can figure out too. And because he is stronger than Konan then he has a better chance than Konan. I am not saying that Sasuke is stronger but all I am saying is he might be able to figure out a way to stop Madara's seemingly invincible technique which was only challenged once by Minato.
    KONAN PRACTICALLY beat and killed madara he came back to life coz of izanagi(a forbiden jutsu) which i think sasuke cant use coz he cant risk losing eyes... madara lost eye to gain rinnegan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wootan View Post
    KONAN PRACTICALLY beat and killed madara he came back to life coz of izanagi(a forbiden jutsu) which i think sasuke cant use coz he cant risk losing eyes... madara lost eye to gain rinnegan.
    The only reason she was able to do that was because she spent weeks planning, did countless simulations, had over a hundred billion papaer bombs, knew madaras' weakness, tryed to be a suicide bomber and after all that she still failed. madara walked straight into a trap of an s rank akatsuki member and still won. and konan is not going to have a trap with billions of paperbombs, try to commit suicide and know her opponents weakness from the start. it's completly impossible for that to happen unless she knew ahead of time(atleast 2 weeks):flaw:

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Any1 know where to get 544 earlier than narutobase.net?

freaking hell having my last exam tomorrow but can't get rid of naruto from mind until i read it..............

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    The only reason she was able to do that was because she spent weeks planning, did countless simulations, had over a hundred billion papaer bombs, knew madaras' weakness, tryed to be a suicide bomber and after all that she still failed. madara walked straight into a trap of an s rank akatsuki member and still won. and konan is not going to have a trap with billions of paperbombs, try to commit suicide and know her opponents weakness from the start. it's completly impossible for that to happen unless she knew ahead of time(atleast 2 weeks):flaw:
    She beat him. I don't think anyone will just go and fight Tobi without preparations. Even Sasuke is preparing his EMS to fight Naruto. Tobi just changed the reality and made his death an illusion. He killed her in the end but Izanagi is just cheap especially since he has like 100 Sharingans in his little hideout.

I wish Kishi had kept her alive, she had a lot of potential and was the most underrated Akatsuki member.

Page 10 of 10 « First ... 678910