Kishi did everythin correct:D
    this chapter was alright.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 543 Discussion and 544 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by narutokyubi View Post
    rest it, its just half of 9 tails chakra!!!
    Yes, give it a rest cause this chapter wasn't about naruto but bee proving himself which he did. And naruto wasn't even trying even then he blocked A's attacks without a scratch.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is caught in a bit of trouble. I mean she is the weakest of the four, really Tsunade has to be the weakest Hokage ever.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto was trying to get past raikage. not a single blow from naruto was launched.
    naruto's new form is not crap. as tsunade said, it is amazing enough that naruto can keep up with the raikage. so he has become alot stronger.
    sasuke is not stronger than naruto, if naruto can keep up with the raikage and stop his attacks when sasuke couldnt see raikages attacks even with his fully upgraded sharingan let alone counter.

naruto does need some new moves. and i think naruto will need to get a version of the flying thunder god or time/space ninjutsu in order to fight tobi.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my prediction:
    naruto uses his new sensory ability to locate and eliminate the zetsus.
    madara makes his presence known with that large summoning he has with the beasts inside(my knowledge of terminology is limited cause i focus on story and plot) everyone is surprised when naruto goes head to head with madara with killer bee fighting alongside. madara kills bee when bee saves naruto from an unknown ninjitsu from madara. everyone is silent as naruto watches bee die. naruto goes into beast mode out of rage and a mutual hatred from the nine tails and naruto for madara. sasuke makes his presence known taking advantage of the distraction and attacks the village. madara sees that his plans are threatened and executes his moon plan a little early fearing narutos strength since he attempts to use his sharingan to control it but fails. madara goes for sasuke and they battle and naruto struggles to leave beast mode and finds a way to enter sage mode in his kyubi mode. madaras plan is executed and it is simply sasuke and naruto left with their consciousness since the nine tails chakra prevents a genjitsu on naruto and sasukes ems does the same. they work together to defeat madara and break his genjitsu and are left nearly dead with eachother. I'm still working on my idea of their final battle. I think there is a possibility that naruto reaches sasuke and he sacrifices himself to save naruto or kill madara or otherwise die but he is at peace. I would love to hear any comments.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So a young killer b was able to counter minato.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes28 View Post
    Hey, play nice!! By the way, you're right NOW (and only NOW) about Sasuke being stronger than Bee because he's finally got a good grasp on the mangekyo sharingan's powers - back then Bee just got bored and was trying to use the fight to sneak out of the village. Oh yeah, one last thing - Naruto is TIED with Sasuke!! Wanna know why?! Because Kishimoto gave us that fact on a silver platter (Naruto and the Great Toad Sage receiving the vision of the future where Naruto and Sasuke kill each other).
    Yeah you can argue all night, about Sasuke (since your jealous of him) but you wont convince me, I'm tired of ALL THIS EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVERYBODY ARGUE, I DON'T CARE. Sasuke IS STRONGER AND WILL ALWAYS BEE.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Has any one thought, naruto+ sauske= so6p

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi the Great View Post
    wrong, naruto + Sasuke = Captain Planet

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi the Great View Post
    could be, but an additional would be....

which is: NARUTO+SASUKE+RINNEGAN=SO6P

at least in power

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by akimofnevis View Post
    killer bee almost kill sasuke when they fought ,karin was the one that saved sasuke with her power
    Sasuke almost died twice in that fight. At first karin saved him, then jugo saved him again.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person

i also like killer bee

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyFlicker View Post
    i also like killer bee
    who doesn't?:D He's the most entertaining character and can actually kick ass.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ericmaguscloud
    my prediction:
    naruto uses his new sensory ability to locate and eliminate the zetsus.
    madara makes his presence known with that large summoning he has with the beasts inside(my knowledge of terminology is limited cause i focus on story and plot) everyone is surprised when naruto goes head to head with madara with killer bee fighting alongside. madara kills bee when bee saves naruto from an unknown ninjitsu from madara. everyone is silent as naruto watches bee die. naruto goes into beast mode out of rage and a mutual hatred from the nine tails and naruto for madara.
    Nice theory. But who do you think Sasuke hate most? Madara or Konoha? I guess he'll rather allow the whole world to be destroyed and then later fight Madara alone. His darkness has so much consumed him and I doubt Naruto can reach him now. Just my thoughts.

SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoneski uzumaki View Post
    bee was able to trample over his brothers lariat with out using his tailed beast cloak....while his brother was at full power!!! how much has bee surpassed his brother o_O why is it that he only used his tailed beast cloak against Sasuke && Kisame??? && another thing.....does "rikudo mode" Naruto match bee's strength while he's in normal form ??
    Bee's Sword probably drained Raikages Chakra when they got close to each other... So that's why Raikage probably lost the Lariat.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuroHyuga View Post
    Sasuke almost died twice in that fight. At first karin saved him, then jugo saved him again.
    Good point. Didn't he again save by the ninja girl during the fight with Danzo?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

while naruto fight sasuke, madara revived juubi and making himself a jinchuriiki. He decided to kill naruto and bee, because the only one who can break the infinite tsukoyomi were jinchuriiki. naruto convince sasuke to go back with him, sasuke realize he made a terrible mistake and agree to go back with naruto. suddenly madara came from nowhere and attack naruto with amaterasu but kill Tsunade in the process, cos she tried to protect naruto. Naruto saw Tsunade (people who close to him) died right before his eyes, awakened his own Rinnegan. He, killer bee alongside sasuke attack madara, kabuto summoned itachi and nagato to assist madara.

What u think about my prediction?
    the most powerfull dojutsu and the most powerfull jinchuriiki will clash on the battlefield

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was good. Hope that next week's much better.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter. Bee finally got through to A. Tsunade was SO predictable. We all knew she was gonna let Naruto pass anyways.

Offtopic: My opinion on the some debacles.

Naruto vs. Sasuke
    ===================
    Currently, Sasuke is more stronger than Naruto in terms of skill and prowess. But if they were to battle 1 vs. 1, then Naruto would win by the notion that Naruto has incredible stamina. But it would be difficult to say Naruto would win because of his bond with Sasuke (which Sasuke has already forgotten). He wouldn't fight with all his strength like he would were he not his best friend(ex-friend to Sasuke). Naruto only fights full strength on people he hates and Sasuke is not one of them.

Raikage vs. Minato
    ===================
    Raikage and Minato have both VERY different forms of speed. Raikage uses lightning-style manipulation while Minato uses Space-Time Ninjutsu via Seals which looks essentially like Teleporting(thanks to Kushina). If you made them race each other then Raikage would win. But if you took their skills away then they would probably be on equal footing. Only way to see it is that they were extremely skilled in their "form" of speed.

Naruto vs. Bee vs. A
    ===================
    In terms of skill and prowess, Bee would defeat A would defeat Naruto. Don't get me wrong I know Naruto has alot of "potential" but he is not experienced enough to think strategically like his father did. Bee has better control over his 8-tails than Naruto does over the 9-tails.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeMangekyo5 View Post
    Yeah you can argue all night, about Sasuke (since your jealous of him) but you wont convince me, I'm tired of ALL THIS EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT EVERYBODY ARGUE, I DON'T CARE. Sasuke IS STRONGER AND WILL ALWAYS BEE.
    Okay, I get it - I won't convince you personally, but the thing is that I was really just articulating a different opinion for the forum so that a number of ideas are expressed for the other readers. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RinneganNaruto
    Bee's Sword probably drained Raikages Chakra when they got close to each other... So that's why Raikage probably lost the Lariat.
    I don't think so. If the sword eats chakra, you know it changes form. The form of the sword did not even change. I think Bee said it, that their strenght is not mainly that of the beasts but from somewhere else. I think it comes from a desire to protect what is close to them. Remember Naruto's chat with Haku?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Kurenai, some pretty nice ideas there.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

No offense to fans, but i am actually for the first time disappointed by minato's technique... He had to throw kunai to teleport and pinpoint his attacks, but as shown in this manga that he was not as fast or awesome as kishi hyped him to be... I mean it was stated that he wiped out an entire platoon in the blink of an eye, but i dont see that happening from this episode...
    And what possibly happened when minato & bee raised daggers at each other? Did minato retreat(obviously) but he has fallen short of standards as par expected by the praise everyone was giving him... Sigh, again i mean no offense...
    And what did A mean by "recover the ninetails" ?? Did kumokagure have ninetails a long time ago?? Probably sealed in a teapot or something
    Next chapter, A's heart changed, they all rush to battle or devise a strategy to counter madara's war techniques...

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes28 View Post
    Okay, I get it - I won't convince you personally, but the thing is that I was really just articulating a different opinion for the forum so that a number of ideas are expressed for the other readers. I'm sorry if I upset you.
    It's okay, mate.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    No offense to fans, but i am actually for the first time disappointed by minato's technique... He had to throw kunai to teleport and pinpoint his attacks, but as shown in this manga that he was not as fast or awesome as kishi hyped him to be... I mean it was stated that he wiped out an entire platoon in the blink of an eye, but i dont see that happening from this episode...
    And what possibly happened when minato & bee raised daggers at each other? Did minato retreat(obviously) but he has fallen short of standards as par expected by the praise everyone was giving him... Sigh, again i mean no offense...
    And what did A mean by "recover the ninetails" ?? Did kumokagure have ninetails a long time ago?? Probably sealed in a teapot or something
    Next chapter, A's heart changed, they all rush to battle or devise a strategy to counter madara's war techniques...
    Well every technique is different. Minato's one had to be used the way he used it and FTG proved to be one hell of a technique. And about he wasn't as fast as he was hyped I think you are wrong mate. Raikage told Naruto that now that Minato is dead he is the fastest shinobi on the planet. Which just shows that Minato was just fastest shinobi. And Minato retreating when he saw Bee in 8 tails mode well that's really obvious. Raikage himself is strong and with Bee Minato really had little chance just like any one would against the strongest tag team. Minato had back up but we all have seen that in this high level fights those back up doesn't really count. No offense taken but what you said about Minato is wrong if you think carefully.