Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

killer bee and naruto vs itachi and nagato

itachi held back his power against sasuke and he was sick
    nagato defeated naruto and had to keep him alive in order to seal him so nagato could of killed naruto. JUST PUTTING THESE THINGS OUT THERE
    who would win all out battle.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: killer bee and naruto vs itachi and nagato

itachi and nagato^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's and Nagato's freaky looks would scare them to death. Poor Itachi, his sexy level of his look has dropped, or MAYBE ....

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

can i call draw...coz i like both teams:D

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude nagato defeated naruto and killed the whole village then took on the fox then revived everyone nagato most powerful nInja weve seen.

Last edited by Mr.Beastie; 06-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    Dude nagato defeated naruto and killed the whole village then took on the fox then revived everyone nagato most powerful nInja weve seen.
    Was only really possible due to the secret behind it. He even said if Jiraiya had figured it out sooner then he would have defeated Pain. So if you go by that, then that means Jiraiya is the strongest, however if you go by that then that means the White Fang is the strongest, and if you go by that, then we know of a lot more strongest ninja's such as the Kage's (Most of them anyways).

But yeah my point is the strongest ninja would be Hashirama Senju

My vote goes to Itachi and Nagato winning against Killer Bee and Naruto. But it would be a very great fight to see, definitely wouldn't be an easy one for any of them.

However if this fight were to happen, the show is called Naruto, so if anything Killer Bee would die but Naruto would find some way to kill both Itachi and Nagato and save the day.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

im not sure , they are all good ( amazing)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Call me naive, but I think naruto and bee as they are now. Itachis genjutsu would be useless against Bee because he has a tailed beast to get him out of the genjutsu. Nd Naruto would be soo much faster and stronger with his RS mode, all of Pains justsus would be rendered useless due to this! NARUTO AND BEE FTW

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

I go with Nagato and Itachi

mainly due to the invincibility of the susanoo, tsukuyomi and in this case the unavoidable chibaku tensei

Naruto still lacks his fathers space time and his Fuinjutsu after he gets at least one they will be able to match the combined forces of MS and Rinnegan
    but hey its just my opinion

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dratasy View Post
    Was only really possible due to the secret behind it. He even said if Jiraiya had figured it out sooner then he would have defeated Pain. So if you go by that, then that means Jiraiya is the strongest, however if you go by that then that means the White Fang is the strongest, and if you go by that, then we know of a lot more strongest ninja's such as the Kage's (Most of them anyways).

My vote goes to Itachi and Nagato winning against Killer Bee and Naruto. But it would be a very great fight to see, definitely wouldn't be an easy one for any of them.

However if this fight were to happen, the show is called Naruto, so if anything Killer Bee would die but Naruto would find some way to kill both Itachi and Nagato and save the day.

So in this list you have the White Fang stronger than Jiraiya I don't understand can you rephrase it a bit.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade95 View Post
    Call me naive, but I think naruto and bee as they are now. Itachis genjutsu would be useless against Bee because he has a tailed beast to get him out of the genjutsu. Nd Naruto would be soo much faster and stronger with his RS mode, all of Pains justsus would be rendered useless due to this! NARUTO AND BEE FTW

As much as I hate naruto i would have to agree with you

37th Kamikazi Highlanders Hawker Fury's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto would win no two ways about it but the qwestion is if bee would walk out alive.

Senior Member JiraiyaTheToad Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMaster View Post
    Itachi's and Nagato's freaky looks would scare them to death. Poor Itachi, his sexy level of his look has dropped, or MAYBE ....
    I just wanna say you sig is sick!!! I can't find any footage to that fight at all. I keep watching it even though it's only a few seconds...lol!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Yamata View Post
    So in this list you have the White Fang stronger than Jiraiya I don't understand can you rephrase it a bit.
    Minato said that the White Fang was stronger than the Sannin, in the Kakashi Gaiden arc

"Like his son, Sakumo was a gifted shinobi praised for his talents in the ninja arts even by the likes of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. In battle, Sakumo was a truly powerful shinobi, and in his time, his powers were said to surpass those of the Sannin"

Senior Member JiraiyaTheToad Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But this is a really hard vs thread to judge. I'm sorry but don't think I can call it. So imma try anyway and say Itachi and Nagato, due to the inexperience of Naruto and bee compared to those two.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

not sure maybe naruto and bee idk...than again...... AW HELL IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@ I CAN'T MAKE A PRECISE DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know what you mean by the bolded part, I don't think anyone has ever said Kakashi's dad was better than Jiraiya. Minato said that he was considered on par with the Sannin but that was when he was alive which was when Kakashi was a child making the Sannin fairly young. Also I don't think Hashirama is the strongest by far.

Back to the thread, I agree Itachi and Nagato would win. Personally I think it would be alot easier than you make it out to be though. When Naruto fought Pain, Pain didn't have the use of Deva Path from the beginning and he had already used up alot of chakra in destroying the village and killing all of those people. And Naruto has no defense for genjutsu so all Itachi would have to do is trap him in a genjutsu and have him help fight killer bee or just kill Naruto. Also I think Tsukuyomi would work on Bee also even if he does have control of the hachibi. So my point is that naruto would go down quickly and then it would be Bee against the two most overpowered people in the Naruto universe.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    I don't know what you mean by the bolded part, I don't think anyone has ever said Kakashi's dad was better than Jiraiya. Minato said that he was considered on par with the Sannin but that was when he was alive which was when Kakashi was a child making the Sannin fairly young. Also I don't think Hashirama is the strongest by far.

Back to the thread, I agree Itachi and Nagato would win. Personally I think it would be alot easier than you make it out to be though. When Naruto fought Pain, Pain didn't have the use of Deva Path from the beginning and he had already used up alot of chakra in destroying the village and killing all of those people. And Naruto has no defense for genjutsu so all Itachi would have to do is trap him in a genjutsu and have him help fight killer bee or just kill Naruto. Also I think Tsukuyomi would work on Bee also even if he does have control of the hachibi. So my point is that naruto would go down quickly and then it would be Bee against the two most overpowered people in the Naruto universe.
    Minato never said he was on par, he said he was greater than the Sannin, read my reply to it on the first page, I gave a quote. Anyways Hashirama was strong enough to beat Madara + Kyuubi at the same time, while also surviving and severely wounding Madara, and if he was able to do that whenever the ninja of the present can't take him down, then it's safe to say Hashirama was probably the most powerful ninja we've heard of so far unless you count the Sage Of Six Paths, then of course he's stronger. You have to remember, Sakumo was also young as well, it even says he died at a young age, so the white hair doesn't mean he was old. If anything he was the same age as the Sannin or younger, highly doubt he was older. So the fact that the Sannin were younger doesn't mean anything, but the fact that Sakumo did die does give reason to believe that Jiraiya did pass him in skill, but who knows, he may have just got even in skill with him.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato never said he was on par, he said he was greater than the Sannin, read my reply to it on the first page, I gave a quote. Anyways Hashirama was strong enough to beat Madara + Kyuubi at the same time, while also surviving and severely wounding Madara, and if he was able to do that whenever the ninja of the present can't take him down, then it's safe to say Hashirama was probably the most powerful ninja we've heard of so far unless you count the Sage Of Six Paths, then of course he's stronger. You have to remember, Sakumo was also young as well, it even says he died at a young age, so the white hair doesn't mean he was old. If anything he was the same age as the Sannin or younger, highly doubt he was older. So the fact that the Sannin were younger doesn't mean anything, but the fact that Sakumo did die does give reason to believe that Jiraiya did pass him in skill, but who knows, he may have just got even in skill with him.
    Well let's agree to disagree on a number of things then. First I believe that there are numerous ninja who would beat Hashirama in a fight. Hashirama and Madara fought over 80 years previous and who's to say he was stronger then? We have no proof that he could teleport or that this even is Madara we are dealing with now. Plus hashirama didn't really have to fight the kyuubi. His wood jutsu suppresses chakra, that gives him an automatic win over tailed beasts. How do you think he captured all those tailed beasts to give to other nations? So really he only fought Madara who didn't have the rinnegan, and who I seriously doubt had the ability to teleport. So far the only way we have seen to be able to counter Madara's teleport ability is extreme speed or teleportation. Neither of which Hashirama is reputed to have had. And he fought Madara one v. one supposedly so that makes it even more unlikely that Madara could use his space-time ninjutsu then.

Oh and here is the link so you can't misquote stuff anymore
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/240/17

It says that he had respect on the same level as the Sannin, not that they were equals. One can be respected but be weak. Now I'm not saying he is weak but that quote about respect does not mean he was as strong as Jiraiya. So yes I will also believe that Jiraiya was much stronger than Kakashi's father.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well let's agree to disagree on a number of things then. First I believe that there are numerous ninja who would beat Hashirama in a fight. Hashirama and Madara fought over 80 years previous and who's to say he was stronger then? We have no proof that he could teleport or that this even is Madara we are dealing with now. Plus hashirama didn't really have to fight the kyuubi. His wood jutsu suppresses chakra, that gives him an automatic win over tailed beasts. How do you think he captured all those tailed beasts to give to other nations? So really he only fought Madara who didn't have the rinnegan, and who I seriously doubt had the ability to teleport. So far the only way we have seen to be able to counter Madara's teleport ability is extreme speed or teleportation. Neither of which Hashirama is reputed to have had. And he fought Madara one v. one supposedly so that makes it even more unlikely that Madara could use his space-time ninjutsu then.

It says that he had respect on the same level as the Sannin, not that they were equals. One can be respected but be weak. Now I'm not saying he is weak but that quote about respect does not mean he was as strong as Jiraiya. So yes I will also believe that Jiraiya was much stronger than Kakashi's father.
    its more than 80 yrs

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If no proof is available then the best thing we can do is agree to what Kishi has gave us so far lol, until proven otherwise. <- Hashirama thing, also I've looked up the link already, what I said wasn't a misquote, it was simply an error. Go back and watch the anime episode and you'll see why I confused the two. In the anime, Minato clearly stated that White Fang was better than Sannin, however in the manga he said they were even. So don't go around saying it's a misquote if there is evidence at least somewhere that my quote is correct in some way, even if the manga is the correct version over the anime. Also like I said above, if there is no proof to Jiraiya actually being stronger, then you can't really say he is until Kishi proves otherwise, but you can have an opinion on it, that's completely fine. My opinion is Jiraiya was stronger too, but until it's really proven then I'm just going by what Kishi says and considering them equal, in the time that they were both alive anyways.

Last edited by Dratasy; 06-18-2011 at 03:41 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If no proof is available then the best thing we can do is agree to what Kishi has gave us so far lol, until proven otherwise. <- Hashirama thing, also I've looked up the link already, what I said wasn't a misquote, it was simply an error. Go back and watch the anime episode and you'll see why I confused the two. In the anime, Minato clearly stated that White Fang was better than Sannin, however in the manga he said they were even. So don't go around saying it's a misquote if there is evidence at least somewhere that my quote is correct in some way, even if the manga is the correct version over the anime. Also like I said above, if there is no proof to Jiraiya actually being stronger, then you can't really say he is until Kishi proves otherwise, but you can have an opinion on it, that's completely fine. My opinion is Jiraiya was stronger too, but until it's really proven then I'm just going by what Kishi says and considering them equal, in the time that they were both alive anyways.
    Well then we have nothing left to talk about on the topic of Kakashi's father but I want you to discuss Hashirama and Madara with me. I'm not trying to be rude I actually want to talk about different ideas of Madara then and now. (If it is Madara now)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i started to think that jinchuurikis are slightly overrated

itachi and nagato,

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi and nagato, if it's about killing

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well then we have nothing left to talk about on the topic of Kakashi's father but I want you to discuss Hashirama and Madara with me. I'm not trying to be rude I actually want to talk about different ideas of Madara then and now. (If it is Madara now)
    Alright, which aspect of the fight so far that we know would you like to discuss? Also don't worry on the "not trying to be rude" thing lol, I don't take anything offensive, nor do I try to offend anyone, I just like discussing topics so that one either myself or someone else can learn something from it.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»