Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Time comes for the "That Jutsu"

i think that jutsu is just biju cloak... ie, killer bee's version of it, which is better i think even then rikudo mode

Status
    This user has no status.

"That jutsu" is only the Kyuubi Mode, so I think he learned. Sometimes when they talk about "that jutsu" is more like "that power".

Status
    This user has no status.

no i was wrong about that part. i do still think he will master a jutsu with the rain. but when he was in sage mode with the frogs he was practicing the rasenshuriken. But he was practising throwing it and making it expand. he threw it and made it expand for the first time when he fought pain. would account for the huge cuts in the mountainn

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Jiraiya argued that Minato gave him the key's jutsu design as a sign that Minato had intended for Naruto to complete a unknown jutsu (that jutsu) which the key is at gerotora scroll and i think its a jutsu to help naruto take full controll of kyubi like killer bee !!

Academy Student YellowFlashSage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I honestly do not understand where people say that him going off is RS. if you recall, in the same manga, or the one before, the cheif toad says you heal a lot faster and barely take any damage in sage mode. What was the one reason why Naruto couldn't use RS? Because of the damage done to his arm during. I think Naruto will gain the rinnegan. I believe it is a mix of Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA. I think they both have reverse effects, if you are born with the Uchiha DNA, you gain Izanagi. With Danzo i believe the eyes were implanted first, but it was a watered down version, and there is no water down version of rinnegan. Any one can have Uchiha eyes implanted and use them. I believe if you are Senju or bloodline, if you get the DNA of an Uchiha, you gain the Rinnegan. Hence the gift Itachi gave Naruto. I think naruto will control the Gedo and fight Sasuke with it. I say all this because i believe that the Rinnegan may have something to do with "that jutsu"

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'll get on NB when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlashSage View Post
    I honestly do not understand where people say that him going off is RS. if you recall, in the same manga, or the one before, the cheif toad says you heal a lot faster and barely take any damage in sage mode. What was the one reason why Naruto couldn't use RS? Because of the damage done to his arm during. I think Naruto will gain the rinnegan. I believe it is a mix of Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA. I think they both have reverse effects, if you are born with the Uchiha DNA, you gain Izanagi. With Danzo i believe the eyes were implanted first, but it was a watered down version, and there is no water down version of rinnegan. Any one can have Uchiha eyes implanted and use them. I believe if you are Senju or bloodline, if you get the DNA of an Uchiha, you gain the Rinnegan. Hence the gift Itachi gave Naruto. I think naruto will control the Gedo and fight Sasuke with it. I say all this because i believe that the Rinnegan may have something to do with "that jutsu"
    Me too. I've been wanting to see what Itachi gave Naruto before he died!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Het is allang bepaald.

it's fanny because people say naruto was using a totally diff jutsu then frs he was training @ sage mode =3 how can you even deny that lol.
    oh well, when someone gets a opinion in it's head it's hard to change it unless the person that plays a part in it will answer them.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12