Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want an avatar,PM me.

Re: Time comes for the "That Jutsu"

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlashSage View Post
    I honestly do not understand where people say that him going off is RS. if you recall, in the same manga, or the one before, the cheif toad says you heal a lot faster and barely take any damage in sage mode. What was the one reason why Naruto couldn't use RS? Because of the damage done to his arm during. I think Naruto will gain the rinnegan. I believe it is a mix of Senju DNA and Uchiha DNA. I think they both have reverse effects, if you are born with the Uchiha DNA, you gain Izanagi. With Danzo i believe the eyes were implanted first, but it was a watered down version, and there is no water down version of rinnegan. Any one can have Uchiha eyes implanted and use them. I believe if you are Senju or bloodline, if you get the DNA of an Uchiha, you gain the Rinnegan. Hence the gift Itachi gave Naruto. I think naruto will control the Gedo and fight Sasuke with it. I say all this because i believe that the Rinnegan may have something to do with "that jutsu"
    Me too. I've been wanting to see what Itachi gave Naruto before he died!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

Re: Time comes for the "That Jutsu"

it's fanny because people say naruto was using a totally diff jutsu then frs he was training @ sage mode =3 how can you even deny that lol.
    oh well, when someone gets a opinion in it's head it's hard to change it unless the person that plays a part in it will answer them.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12