2 33.33%
  • Italy

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

Germany,Brazil or Italy ??

i like soccer football a lot and i am a fan of germany national team but maby brazil and Italy are more stronger....so who you think is the best national team......for me is.....GERMANY:D GERMANY THE BEST!!!!

Robert Downey Jr.Muse samhatake's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    The truth will be found when you look for it.
    This user has no status.

Re: Germany,Brazil or Italy ??

OMG!!!!! u 4got spain!!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

but Germany,Brazil and Italy are the best teams in football

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Really, even if I always supported England (mostly) and Portugal and Netherlands (often), I can't believe you put Italy - who got squashed literally with their aging players and arrogance - and you didn't put Spain - who clearly (even if I don't like admitting it) is the best national team right now.
    Your thread is almost useless with that.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

all you guys are with spain that has won just one world cup ,with england that sucks ,Portugal that sucks either,and Netherlands.......i don't now what to say for Netherlands

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

How can u forget spain?

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

can you guys SHUT UP with spain and JUST TALK ABOUT THOSE 3 TEAMS !!!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

brazil is better than other but spain is better than brazil

Status
    Aug 2010
    Konoha For Life

hate to admit it but spain are one of the best team and i support England

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Stop it guys he's asking who's better between these teams, he's saying only who's the best between these three teams, stop spamming suckers (I'm not writing this to anyone only to those who were offtopic and can't do anything else than criticize)..... I mean can't you just write, man!!! This guys who created the thread makes the rules, if you have an answer just answer, if you ain't got anything than don't.... WRITE AT ALL!!
    Anyway I vote Germany, it's my favorite team the match between Germany and Spain wasn't fair at all!

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBee04 View Post
    i like soccer football a lot and i am a fan of germany national team but maby brazil and Italy are more stronger....so who you think is the best national team......for me is.....GERMANY:D GERMANY THE BEST!!!!
    I say brazil

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

all you guys are with spain that has won just one world cup ,with england that sucks ,Portugal that sucks either,and Netherlands.......i don't now what to say for Netherlands
    First of all, come to facts, Spain won the Euro and World Cup back-to-back and has the best squad right now. Don't go with figures cause' I don't see neither Brazil, Germany and definitely NOT Italy to win against Spain if they were to play tomorrow.

England may have win only one WC but don't forget who created football.

Portugal is quite constant. Ever since they went to final in Euro 2004, they did Semis in both 2006 WC and Euro 2008 (I think) and gave me a bit better impression in the last WC compared to Italy for example.

Netherlands, though never having win anything in WC, went to 3-4 finals.

I agree that you listed the teams that won the most WC:

Brazil - 5
    Italy - 4
    Germany - 3

While Germany finally got back a good team with youngsters compared to last 6 years with very pleasant temawork, Italy still need to find back his lost glory after disappointing 2008 Euro and 2010 WC. They are not having any young players of caliber who could do that for now. They are like big ships who sailed amongst biggies for a long time and now has a hole in their ship. The are in a downward spiral and unless they don't reinvent themselves in the next 4 years, they are going to sink.

Brazil always has good players and will be a good team nonetheless. Their young players just needs to adapt themselves like the good ol' Brazil. They still don't have the teamwork of 2002 Brazil or Pele's Brazil.

For now, lots of team needs to re-invent themselves with proper teamwork (Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, France) and some needs new players (like Italy). For now, only Spain did that properly and the way, it's faring with results, they may win quite some trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeMangekyo5 View Post
    Stop it guys he's asking who's better between these teams, he's saying only who's the best between these three teams, stop spamming suckers (I'm not writing this to anyone only to those who were offtopic and can't do anything else than criticize)..... I mean can't you just write, man!!! This guys who created the thread makes the rules, if you have an answer just answer, if you ain't got anything than don't.... WRITE AT ALL!!
    Anyway I vote Germany, it's my favorite team the match between Germany and Spain wasn't fair at all!
    Shut up! He ill-posed his question.
    If he asked "who amongst the teams with best history is the best"? Then obviously, the vote will have come between Brazil, Germany and Italy.

But he asked "Who is the best national teams right now"? Obviously it's neither of the 3.

You can't decide the best of the present with past figures. If it's like this, I could say to you that Ajax is better than Barca right now since Ajax won more Champions League than Barcelona.
    Also, I could say to you that Leeds United (3rd Division) is better than Chelsea since it won much more Premier League titles than Chelsea.
    Definitely, it makes no sense but his question on Italy, Brazil and Germany is the same - senseless!

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-20-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingScorp View Post
    Shut up! He ill-posed his question.
    If he asked "who amongst the teams with best history is the best"? Then obviously, the vote will have come between Brazil, Germany and Italy.

But he asked "Who is the best national teams right now"? Obviously it's neither of the 3.

You can't decide the best of the present with past figures. If it's like this, I could say to you that Ajax is better than Barca right now since Ajax won more Champions League than Barcelona.
    Also, I could say to you that Leeds United (3rd Division) is better than Chelsea since it won much more Premier League titles than Chelsea.
    Definitely, it makes no sense but his question on Italy, Brazil and Germany is the same - senseless!
    so who you think is the best national team......for me is.....GERMANY:D GERMANY THE BEST!!!!
    His question was Germany, Italy or Brazil? Then he wrote who's the best national team (between them)!
    He later said :

can you guys SHUT UP with spain and JUST TALK ABOUT THOSE 3 TEAMS !!!!
    He only wanted to talk about the 3 teams

So you should SHUT UP YOU SPAMMER NOT ME!

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

His question was Germany, Italy or Brazil? Then he wrote who's the best national team (between them)!
    He later said :

Exactly he asked who is best? Then after that, he ask everyone to vote for amongst these 3. He should atleast have excused himself for not having put on more teams and being history-biased and instead of that, he "orders" people to stick to those 3 as if they are really the best...

And what the heck about calling me a spammer. I'm debating (go and learn the word in the dictionary). What the use of me spamming?

I'm debating his choices and not really interested with the poll. He said that he said that blah blah blah are the best and I'm just contradicting him as I disagree with his choices. If you want me to consider his messed-up poll, then I could vote for Germany or Brazil (perhaps Germany) but still, it doesn't prove that his choices are the Top3 best and neither that Germany is the best.
    Also thanks to Cali for editing my double-post!

Last edited by Escorpiius; 06-20-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Germany :D

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

germany is the best team because germany won 2 hard matches with england and argentina,scoring 8 goals(4 with england and 4 with argentina)and germany was tierd with the match with spain...and brazil all the matches he had were very easy and italy .....italy just sucks

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

germany is the best team because germany won 2 hard matches with england and argentina,scoring 8 goals(4 with england and 4 with argentina)and germany was tierd with the match with spain...and brazil all the matches he had were very easy and italy .....italy just sucks
    EDIT: Don't forget that referee was blind during the Germany-England match?

Yes, in that WC, Germany was the 3rd best best team and the best amongst your choices.

If Italy sucks, why are you comparing your "best" team with a loser. Make a poll where it's concerned with real strong teams.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 06-20-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

italy is in this poll because it has 4 WC and i think that YOU ARE SAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT ME!!!!!
    EDIT: whatever germany won with 4 goals ....and do you have something to say in the match with argentina that germany won 4-0

Last edited by -God of War-; 06-20-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

He later said :

You're as of much of a spammer as he is. If he talks about Spain along side Brazil, Italy and Germany it's no spam and on top of that he's right. Where is Spain?

Talking about who the strongest country in history was is pretty useless as that's Brazil by the logical facts they won it the most and they're the only country that succeeded in qualifying for every single edition of the World Cup. On top of that the teams continuously changed. But even if they're the most succesful country of all time, that doesn't mean they're the best now. So asking who's the strongest team of all time is just a stupid question, so the most logical question would be who the strongest team is right now and every self-respecting football fan can not, whether he loves them or hates them, leave Spain out of that list. It's possible he still asked the first question or that he wanted to know who's the best of those 3 teams, but the way he asked it, it seemed he was implying that he was asking who the strongest team in the world is right now, but you can't possibly leave Spain out of that. So KingScorp is right, his question was very ill-posed.

Saying that Spain only won once the WC is not even a reason if you're a real football fan. Spain won the EC, two years later they won the WC and now they have won all their matches for the next EC. Saying that Spain is potentially the strongest team in the world atm is no lie or an exaggeration, especially not compared to Brazil or Italy.

Italy was just sad. The team they used in the last WC was a lot similar to the one they used to win the WC in 2006....and now they utterly failed. They would even have made it to the 16/finals if they just did a draw 3 times and even in that they failed.

Brazil has a lot of individual talent and that's their problem. Brazil wasn't a team on the last WC and their mentality made me wanna wheep. The opponent makes one goal and suddenly their entire team collapses, apparantly they just took winning for granted.

Germany is one of my favourite teams, though Spain was still a level higher than Germany on the WC.

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-20-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

italy is in this poll because it has 4 WC and i think that YOU ARE SAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH NOT ME!!!!!
    EDIT: whatever germany won with 4 goals ....and do you have something to say in the match with argentina that germany won 4-0
    Yeah, the Argentina loss was predictable. They played with some many offensive players that each counter-attacks of Germany were deadly against the weak Argentinian defense.

Such logic, Italy has 4 WC. As I said previously, you cannot compare the best right now with past figures and facts.
    At times, you are considering the latest WC and at times, old figures...*sigh*

Have you even watched the 4 finals that Italy won or the 5 that Brazil won? I've watched all WC finals.

If you ask me:

Who amongst the 3 teams who won the most deserved more their wins? Brazil

Who amongst the 3 teams are better right now? Germany

Who is the best team right now? Spain

See, all the answers differ but in your case, you're mixing so much past and present figures that you messed up with your poll.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 06-20-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»