Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Mizukage davidlegend's Avatar
    Status
    davidlegend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto vs. the 4th!

    What if Madara/Kabuto use the impure resurrection jutsu to bring back the 4th?? Orochimaru almost did it facing the 3rd, so whats to say Madara/Kabuto couldn't. what if it ends up to where Naruto has to fight his father?! O.O
     
         

  2. #2
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    He can't the fourth was sealed when he did the seal of the fox in naruto
     
         

  3. #3
    Mizukage davidlegend's Avatar
    Status
    davidlegend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    then how did orochimaru nearly summon him when fighting the 3rd?
     
         

  4. #4
    The Member -God of War-'s Avatar
    Status
    -God of War- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,337
    Location
    Europe
    I was a crazy kid.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    that would be an awesome battle!! i think it would end draw,(i think)
     
         

  5. #5
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,126
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    um, he didn´t summon him, because minato is sealed in the Reaper Death Seal, that´s why he didn´t summon him
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Dratasy's Avatar
    Status
    Dratasy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Location
    USA - North Carolina
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Orochimaru couldn't summon him, there is no "nearly" about it, his soul was sealed with the fox.
     
         

  7. #7
    Mizukage davidlegend's Avatar
    Status
    davidlegend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    when orochimaru is fighting the 3rd, he summons the 1st and 2nd. the 3rd is like oh crap i have to stop the third coffin at all costs. and he does stop it, on the coffin you can see the kanji for "four" or "fourth". to me, that says the 4th was almost summoned
     
         

  8. #8
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,565
    Location
    Sword art online
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    yh you can't summon a soul if its been consumed by the death god or sealed.
    on topic right now if it was minato in his prime v naruto now it would be a very close fight we still haven't seen minatos true capabilty but we do know that he 'beat' madara and subdued the fox till it could be sealed could naruto do that ? i think minato is slightly faster,stronger has more techniques it would a very good fight for sure with minato winning ... just.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Dratasy's Avatar
    Status
    Dratasy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Location
    USA - North Carolina
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    It wouldn't have worked is our point, you can summon a body but it'll be a soulless body and will die.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mizukage davidlegend's Avatar
    Status
    davidlegend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Well that makes sense dratasy. and if you're right, then your argument makes perfect sense. but it doesnt seem like orochimaru would try summoning the 4th, thinking/knowing it'll come out as a dead body.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    LMAOnoobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    379
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    you people arnt getting the point hes saying that what if he summon him sealed soul of not if his dead it makes no differents and what are you saying he beat madara ok madara was only as stronge as he was when he fought danzo to helpers that wasit that stronge compare to madara now minato will get raped
     
         

  12. #12
    Member namikazenaruto16's Avatar
    Status
    namikazenaruto16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by davidlegend View Post
    then how did orochimaru nearly summon him when fighting the 3rd?
    The 4th hokage is sealed in Naruto, Orochimaru tried to summon him but if u notce the coffin never came out fully telling him that it was an impossible thing to do, anybody who is sealed or does the sealing cannot be summoned fully to come out and fight
     
         

  13. #13
    Member namikazenaruto16's Avatar
    Status
    namikazenaruto16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    as silly as this may sound Naruto will win the battle he is a better version of his father or well still in training and his dad might give him some leeway like zabuza did when he fought Kakashi if i got that rite
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,436
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    naruto would destroy his father they are equal in speed, u can say minato would be useless against naruto. naruto has sage mode and fox mode. insane chakara and tons of rasengans he would destroy minato. ftg and rasengan is useless against naruto
     
         

  15. #15
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,565
    Location
    Sword art online
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    naruto would destroy his father they are equal in speed, u can say minato would be useless against naruto. naruto has sage mode and fox mode. insane chakara and tons of rasengans he would destroy minato. ftg and rasengan is useless against naruto
    your underestimating minato... a lot.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Legendary C WET C WET's Avatar
    Status
    C WET is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,241
    Location
    My Fortress of Solitude...
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

     
         

  17. #17
    The Sinner Satsu's Avatar
    Status
    Satsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,075
    Location
    depths of hell...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by davidlegend View Post
    What if Madara/Kabuto use the impure resurrection jutsu to bring back the 4th?? Orochimaru almost did it facing the 3rd, so whats to say Madara/Kabuto couldn't. what if it ends up to where Naruto has to fight his father?! O.O

    ...your stupid right?...minato is sealed within the death god hello
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,436
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twedros View Post
    your underestimating minato... a lot.
    no im not, im going by the facts and the facts is ftg and rasengan is useless against naruto. and we cant say we know minato had other jutsus cause they naver showed it. we are going with wht we have and from those facts , naruto is way stronger than minato
     
         

  19. #19
    The Legendary C WET C WET's Avatar
    Status
    C WET is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,241
    Location
    My Fortress of Solitude...
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    no im not, im going by the facts and the facts is ftg and rasengan is useless against naruto. and we cant say we know minato had other jutsus cause they naver showed it. we are going with wht we have and from those facts , naruto is way stronger than minato
    but you can also say that since we haven't seen much from minato that we DON'T know what he is TRULY capable of... yes as far as we can see naruto is now badass and FTG and RASENGAN but possibly be useless esspecially since naruto has taken rasengan a bunch of HUGE steps further than his father... BUT... minato has never done anything without reason... and we have learned that it is truly amazing how far he was able to plan ahead... he was able to plane 16 to who knows how much further into the future.. that's a badass brain if i've ever seen one... soooo... in conclusion... i'm just saying i don't think anyone person truly knows what minato is truly capable of...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Naruto and Bee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto and Bee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto vs. the 4th!

    Quote Originally Posted by namikazenaruto16 View Post
    The 4th hokage is sealed in Naruto, Orochimaru tried to summon him but if u notce the coffin never came out fully telling him that it was an impossible thing to do, anybody who is sealed or does the sealing cannot be summoned fully to come out and fight
    He's not actually sealed in Naruto, he just sealed some of his chakra in Naruto, he is actually sealed with the Death God.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •