Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi and his new jinchuriki

From the latest spoilers we find out that Tobi has created a new pain and his new paths are the 2-7 tailed jinchuriki...

We all know Kabuto summoned the SOULS of the dead jinchuriki, and we also know that the real Pain used DEAD bodies as his "6 paths of pain". Those paths all had the same eyes as nagato...and all these jinchuriki have 1 rinnegan and 1 sharingan just like tobi...

So does that mean Tobi is using the acual dead bodies of the jinchuriki that he stole the tailed beats from as his new 6 paths?

Or does this mean that he used Edo tensei and summoned them for himself?

Was he able to use true izanagi to actually CREATE a new pain?

What are your thoughts?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi and his new jinchuriki

That could be possible, if he is just using the body then the soul is not intact so that means that Kabuto's Jutsu would still work. Where are the scans for this spoiler?
    Are they still using chakra receivers if not I'm guessing Madara does not have to since he has Sharingan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet they're actual bodies. Nagato couldn't control a living person. In other words, he couldn't take control of a body while a soul still existed inside and he only ended up disrupting their chakra.

In Madara's case, the Jinchuriki's bodies are just empty vessels now a.k.a dead bodies. He probably saved the body for later use after he extracted the tailed-beasts from their bodies. Their souls are inside the bodies created by Kabuto's Edo Tensei. Win win situation for both Kabuto and Madara.

edit: They should have chakra receivers... Sharingan can't control dead bodies.

Last edited by Inception; 06-22-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Nagato could control an individuals chakra up close, as I recall it being his plan for Naruto.

However, I have a feeling, he's using the same or a similar jutsu to Nagato's, he might've even taught it to him, chicken and the egg problem. With Nagato's jutsu, their souls were long gone, so these two jutsu should coexist, 6 paths and IWR.

My questions are how is he going to control the bodies and why is he using this jutsu? Nagato had the chakra rods, what will Madara use, apologies if I missed that. Also, I wonder if the 30% clones from the beginning of Shippuuden are a version of this since Madara's versions have a Sharingan and Rinnegan, making them 100% copies somehow without obviously using all of his chakra.

Second, I always thought that Nagato did this because Hanzou fried his legs and he was crippled further when, after summoning and syncing with Gedo Mazo, he was impaled with chakra rods. We never se,e of the very few flashbacks, the So6P's using this. Maybe it's a Kinjutsu or something or simply new that he hadn't thought of.

Way to get a head start on this topic. Interesting...

Peace

Last edited by leafeater; 06-22-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it looks like they are in fact the Edo Tensei summons, no chakra rods either... How is he controlling them without chakra rods? I did however catch Madara's Sharingan. It seems like he's using it...

sasukeXminatoFaNbOy zabuzamistboy's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking that Tobi is using these beast for his own, and had kabuto summon
    Pain and Itachi for a good reason. Im thinking that he's gonna have Pain take some
    of the joint ninja force's soilders and use them with chakra rods to fight other ninja
    force member. I was also thinking, that he had Itachi summoned just in case Sasuke
    got out of had he could pin him up against his brother again.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to pour some wine

And a MS afterall...The alliance will ahve a big bump...

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

i was totally caught by suprise with that ending, i was hoping we'd see the jins soon but to have them be the new 6 pathes of pain, AND all have sharingan and rinnegan wow!

madara better wreck a ton of ninja with this set up.

but im not sure one way or another if this is the edo bodies or real bodies from when they sealed them, if its the real bodies (since edo, if you took their eyes out it'd just reform right?) then where is kabuto's edo hosts still, the cracks and lines on the faces definatly makes it look like the edo tensei versions though

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 06-22-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So it turns out they are edo summons...now the question is did Tobi perform his own IWR ritual, or are these the same ones Kabuto summoned...

If Tobi did his own ritual, does that mean they no longer obey kabuto?

Hmmm....time will tell

@prof sarutobi. They must be edo summons. Not just because if the lines, but they also have black eyes.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    i was totally caught by suprise with that ending, i was hoping we'd see the jins soon but to have them be the new 6 pathes of pain, AND all have sharingan and rinnegan wow!

madara better wreck a ton of ninja with this set up.

but im not sure one way or another if this is the edo bodies or real bodies from when they sealed them, if its the real bodies (since edo, if you took their eyes out it'd just reform right?) then where is kabuto's edo hosts still, the cracks and lines on the faces definatly makes it look like the edo tensei versions though
    I think these are Kabuto's summons. The lines on their heads and bodies, their black pupils indicate that they are Edo Tensei summons... I still don't understand how Madara will manipulate them without chakra rods. Also, did Madara somehow suppress the souls of the hosts? Too much needs to be explained.

If you look closely, you can see veins in Madara's Sharingan eye, almost as if he's using it.

edit: Kabuto probably "lend" them to him. They are sort of working together, are they not (:? I think Madara chose those bodies because of their large chakra reserves. The hosts should come back with full powers they had including their tailed beasts' chakra, like the Kin Gin brothers did.

Last edited by Inception; 06-22-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

yeah definatly edo tensei summons, then how did he get their eyes out and put new ones in i thought all damage done to the edo bodies regenerated to the same point, shouldn't a new eye have grown back where he removed them?

i noticed the veins in madara's eye but yeah i guess hes either got control of them (copied kabuto's edo tensei from before?) or is using his sharingan in a different way to guide them, and his rinnegan should have linked vision with the jin's new rinnegans.

and which pathes do you guys think the different hosts are? like 5 tails= deva etc...

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Nagato used the jutsu to control other bodies in Gara arc when Itachi and Kisame used their chakra along with his jutsu to fight kakashi's and Gai's team. So Nagato didn't always need chakra rods. he need them when he made a joint attack to make a relay. Again he may have to use it because he was crippled or simply because he was implaed with so many chakra rids and it was his way of doing things.

Point is basically controlling the bodies is not a problem for Madara with Rinnegan in IMO. But what tech he is using for it, I am not sure about it yet- the dead bodies Nagato used had no personality of their own, nor powers of their own.

Now if Madara is using the same tech the jinchurikies may reflect his eyes as well as be controlled by him.

Edit:

Yet another possibility: Kabuto and Madara are finally using Itachi and Nagato and making them combine their powers and use it. For Madara's sharingan is of not much use is it?
    There is another problem- are they still Kabuto's summons or did Madara have used the tech himself for it? If they are still the edo tensies summoned by Kabuto who is really in control? Can Kabuto turn them to dust if and whenver he wants? Or there will be a clash of jutsus and powers?

Last edited by Ira; 06-23-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    yeah definatly edo tensei summons, then how did he get their eyes out and put new ones in i thought all damage done to the edo bodies regenerated to the same point, shouldn't a new eye have grown back where he removed them?

i noticed the veins in madara's eye but yeah i guess hes either got control of them (copied kabuto's edo tensei from before?) or is using his sharingan in a different way to guide them, and his rinnegan should have linked vision with the jin's new rinnegans.

and which pathes do you guys think the different hosts are? like 5 tails= deva etc...
    From left - right: Asura - 5 tails, Human - 6, Deva - 2, Animal - 7 , Naraka - 3, Preta - 4

just based on their physical characteristics and assumption (:

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yup, this just shows Kishi meant for Madara to win this war, I knew it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    From the latest spoilers we find out that Tobi has created a new pain and his new paths are the 2-7 tailed jinchuriki...

We all know Kabuto summoned the SOULS of the dead jinchuriki, and we also know that the real Pain used DEAD bodies as his "6 paths of pain". Those paths all had the same eyes as nagato...and all these jinchuriki have 1 rinnegan and 1 sharingan just like tobi...

So does that mean Tobi is using the acual dead bodies of the jinchuriki that he stole the tailed beats from as his new 6 paths?

Or does this mean that he used Edo tensei and summoned them for himself?

Was he able to use true izanagi to actually CREATE a new pain?

What are your thoughts?
    these cant be the actual real bodies of the jinchuriki becuase Yagura was never captured by Akatsuki, the three tailed beast was roaming free when captured. Which means they are actually the edo tendei that Kabuto Summond

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I bet they're actual bodies. Nagato couldn't control a living person. In other words, he couldn't take control of a body while a soul still existed inside and he only ended up disrupting their chakra.

In Madara's case, the Jinchuriki's bodies are just empty vessels now a.k.a dead bodies. He probably saved the body for later use after he extracted the tailed-beasts from their bodies. Their souls are inside the bodies created by Kabuto's Edo Tensei. Win win situation for both Kabuto and Madara.

edit: They should have chakra receivers... Sharingan can't control dead bodies.
    This cant be becuase of Yagura, he was never captured by Akatsuki, the Sanbi was roaming free when captured, does it implies that these paths of Tobi, are actually the edo tensei that Kabuto Summond, but with some really interesting doujutsu, since they dont have the biju that were their true powers.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ the premium fairy xD

Forgive my stupid questions, but what exactly do you mean by "created a new pain"? I've seen that mentioned a few times, but I'm not sure what it is =/

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I made this thread before we got all the info from the latest chapter, so its not really relevant anymore.

as far as creating a new pain, Tobi has given himself the 6 paths of pain, but made his from the edo tensei jinchuriki.

He is for all intents and purposes, the new Pain. At least thats what he says...