17 13.39%

104 81.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 545 Discussion and 546 Predictions

~Naruto Manga Chapter 545 Discussion and 546 Predictions~

You can discuss Naruto Chapter 545 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 546. Everyone has a right to their opinions, voice yours here so the community can know whats on your mind, but remember to be respectful to everyone else, and their opinions. ^::^

READ THE LATEST CHAPTER HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by Scarface; 06-30-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 545 Discussion and 546 Predictions

defs 5/5

naruto is badass enough said

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

the poll doesnt work yet.
    idk, the thing with the kage-bunshin just destroys every hope of consistency of the manga. kishi shouldnt tell us that naruto cant do something and ten chapter later he does exactly that.
    apart from that i think it was okay.
    i dont really like calling madara as a manipulator being the absolute evil, he is calm and cold, not evil.

apart from that it doesnt solve the madara-problem, i mean most people dont have a problem with his background story and character, but with his attacks, his design and his moons eye plan.

Last edited by Revan; 06-30-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto has grown so much, like if you were to look back to before he had Jiraiya as his Sensei, he would have literally ran up to the retreating shinobi and let them pass without question.

I'm so proud

But I believe he is stronger than Sasuke, Naruto has more will and strength, not to mention speed now.

Hopefully he will find the real zetsu in the next few chapters and dummy him?

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    the poll doesnt work yet. idk, the thing with the kage-bunshin just destroys every hope of consistency of the manga. kishi shouldnt tell us that naruto cant do something and afterwards he does exactly that. apart from that i think it was okay.
    totally agree with you! and i dont think he can use sage chakra as a substitute else the fox would turn into stone

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I dunno abt that...remember when naruto spoke with nagato (in the anime) while angry you could see the nine tails eye blend in with the sage eyes... forming a cross soooooo? what do you mean?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ganjababy View Post
    totally agree with you! and i dont think he can use sage chakra as a substitute else the fox would turn into stone
    i dont know weather the fox can turn into stone, but even if naruto would use sage chakra, he would have to recharge chakra in an absurde rate (sage mode on its own just holds 3 minutes, now he has 12 kagebunshin meaning he had to recharge roughly every 15 seconds). apart from that he should have to recharge first, not run and recharge while he's been on the move for the last half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    I dunno abt that...remember when naruto spoke with nagato (in the anime) while angry you could see the nine tails eye blend in with the sage eyes... forming a cross soooooo? what do you mean?
    that scene was so dumb, for sage mode he had to be cool and for fox mode he had to be angry, so normaly they'd reject each other by definition. now he could synchonize them in theory, but as i said, i dont know if it helps in any way, especially since he built 12 kb and sage mode would run out of sage chakra immediately.

Last edited by Revan; 06-30-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

that scene was so dumb, for sage mode he had to be cool and for fox mode he had to be angry, so normaly they'd reject each other by definition. now he could synchonize them in theory, but as i said, i dont know if it helps in any way, especially since he built 12 kb and sage mode would run out of sage chakra immediately.
    That was a limitation when he first learned Sage Mode (though as I recall, it was 5 min, not 3), but at that point he still had the fox disrupting his chakra. He now has MUCH better chakra control as evidenced by the fact that he can now go instantly into sage mode. I would bet that the time he can stay in sage mode now is quite long, and knowing Naruto, he has likely found a way to gather natural chakra on the go.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

ok no offense to u guys but idc about all of that... did u c the mini FRS????? dat shit was awesome!!! everyone was wondering on the poster for the beginning of the war y naruto had the rasengans floating around him n now we kno... so he can do tails rasengan or absorbing rasengan... i mean wtf... i knew he'd b strong but no where near that strong... i thought that chapter was aewsome... i think i wanna read it again!!!!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    That was a limitation when he first learned Sage Mode (though as I recall, it was 5 min, not 3), but at that point he still had the fox disrupting his chakra. He now has MUCH better chakra control as evidenced by the fact that he can now go instantly into sage mode. I would bet that the time he can stay in sage mode now is quite long, and knowing Naruto, he has likely found a way to gather natural chakra on the go.
    the fox disturbing his chakra was something that happened when oro twisted the seal in the forest of death if i recall it right, something jiraya repaired before the time skip. he hadnt his chakra disturbed anytime after that.

even if it was 5 and now is 10, if you divide it by the 12 bunshins he has made now, he will still every minute have to recharge. even if the fox doesnt suck more chakra than sage mode would waste anyway.

before he entered sage mode pretty fast too, and we havent seen how long it holds after he entered it instantly. the last opinions on that were mostly that if he enters it instant that's because he doesnt collect much chakra and therefore cant hold it up for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    ok no offense to u guys but idc about all of that... did u c the mini FRS????? dat shit was awesome!!! everyone was wondering on the poster for the beginning of the war y naruto had the rasengans floating around him n now we kno... so he can do tails rasengan or absorbing rasengan... i mean wtf... i knew he'd b strong but no where near that strong... i thought that chapter was aewsome... i think i wanna read it again!!!!!
    wow, he got even more rasengans >.< although i have to admit that the frs could be quite useful, but since it didnt do much to zetsu we will have to see weather it packs the punch that the big frs has.

Last edited by Revan; 06-30-2011 at 04:01 AM.

The Blue Blade of Konaha Sage of the Force's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Are the rasengans used in this chapter made of normal chakra? because they don't really look like the tailed beast rasengan naruto was training to create...so are they made of normal chakra?...and apparently naruto can use wind chakra in this mode

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

the fox disturbing his chakra was something that happened when oro twisted the seal in the forest of death if i recall it right, something jiraya repaired before the time skip. he hadnt his chakra disturbed anytime after that.

even if it was 5 and now is 10, if you divide it by the 12 bunshins he has made now, he will still every minute have to recharge. even if the fox doesnt suck more chakra than sage mode would waste anyway.

before he entered sage mode pretty fast too, and we havent seen how long it holds after he entered it instantly. the last opinions on that were mostly that if he enters it instant that's because he doesnt collect much chakra and therefore cant hold it up for very long.

wow, he got even more rasengans >.< although i have to admit that the frs could be quite useful, but since it didnt do much to zetsu we will have to see weather it packs the punch that the big frs has.
    just like to point out that the chakra disruption thing that is being talked about is most likely the forg hermit trying to gather sage mode fro naruto.
    frankly i'm still wondering how he learned all that rasengan variations when the last we saw of him in training he hadn't even perfected the TB rasengan.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

I think it was a great chapter a mini rasenshuriken coming out of your fingers really its about time naruto learns some new moves now the fight can start between him and sasuke O.O i guess naruto lives up by is name the most unpredictable ninja the thing that bugs me is this how the hell did naruto use kagebushin they told us that he couldn't use it because the nine tails would eat up his chakra so wsup with that :confused: dont really care if it makes him stronger but its a little wierd

Last edited by Trunks67197; 06-30-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

lol i kno its hard to get excited about another rasengan, sayin dat we all want naruto to learn sum new moves not beginnin wit rasen... but u have to admit dat all those variations, n seein dem for da first time was ridiculous...

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

sup ninjas! my first post! that chap was bawse! now i wonder with these kagebunshin what or who will B be fighting maybe the remaining 5 swords men seein as tho he has samehada...and with the new paths mobilizing where the **** is madara going? also who else thinks madrad is using obito's body combined with zetsu? i also think we are going to see orochimaru eal soon again..and sasuke will have major issues on which side to be on..

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter. now we can finally see what war is all about.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Awesome!!!! Naruto so far at his BEST!!!!! Loved this feel of war!!!! 5/5

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of the Force View Post
    Are the rasengans used in this chapter made of normal chakra? because they don't really look like the tailed beast rasengan naruto was training to create...so are they made of normal chakra?...and apparently naruto can use wind chakra in this mode
    i think that the rasengan were made from the kyuubi's chakra becos he made the 36o rasengan 4rm the chakra shroud around him and he didn't perform any wind base *ra*sen*gan he just shape manipulated the rasengan into the mini rasen*shuriken not fuuton (wind)rasen*shuriken.:flaw:

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sage sarutobi View Post
    i think that the rasengan were made from the kyuubi's chakra becos he made the 36o rasengan 4rm the chakra shroud around him and he didn't perform any wind base *ra*sen*gan he just shape manipulated the rasengan into the mini rasen*shuriken not fuuton (wind)rasen*shuriken.:flaw:
    what?

mini rasen shuriken has wind....all his rasenshurikens have wind... thats why its a rasenshuriken and not a rasengan :flaw:

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

All those rasengans he used were just variations of what he already knows. I'm sure naruto thought of combining sage chakra with deamon chakra along with his own and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Probably won't be for a while though, I imagine that's pretty much and end game move. He's just keeping it hidden up his sleeve.

An attack like rasenshuruken which hits at the cellular level seems like a good weapon vs and enemy with altered DNA. DNA shouldn't mean much when naruto can destory your cells. The trick will be hitting him since he's quite hard to hit. But I think it's been established that if the flash was fast enough to hit him then so should naruto

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Good chapter I wan to see sasuke in action cuz so far he is nit in narutos. League

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

can naruto use fire chakra because kyubi have fire chakra and if he can should he can do katon jutsus and katon razengan or fuuton-katon razengan

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

I really can't believe this only has 20ish comments, This forum totally dying out completely

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

there are only 20 because the actual discussion thread that was made days ago was replaced with this one...instead of just merging them. I for one didnt feel like typing everything all over again in this thread /shrug

This is to much work KingBarragan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

This chapter was confusing for the most part. Didn't understand most of new jutsu made by naruto. When did he have the time to make them?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»