349 82.90%
Page 13 of 16 « First ... 3910111213141516 Last»
    Kunoichi
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

One of the better chapters I hope Kishi goes more in depth about Naruto's FTG that was the best part of the chapter... well second best the last page with Madara and Pains was the best I give it a 4/5.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you even know what FTG is?

It requires seals and it's a time/space jutsu....

Naruto is fast, he is not using FTG, or any othe time/space jutsu.

His kyubi cloak has given him speed....

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post

he's right naruto's just fast

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man i have been trying to say this for so long im giving you rep

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gosh, its always the sharigan and rinnegan, why not byakugan?
    This just seems to much, naruto can sense evil now and will just make 1000 clones to go search for them and has his fathers abilities now if not better. And how did madara just suddenly get all the jinrukis and put a sharigan and rinnegan in them?
    Some of these things just seem too farfetched for even the naruto universe...
    I can just see it now that when they finally bring out sasuke he will be able to do anything now with his sharigan.
    This reminds me of Dragon ball z how they just over powered everything. do they even need to have any other ninjas there fighting?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    This just seems to much, naruto can sense evil now and will just make 1000 clones to go search for them and has his fathers abilities now if not better. And how did madara just suddenly get all the jinrukis and put a sharigan and rinnegan in them?
    I can just see it now that when they finally bring out sasuke he will be able to do anything now with his sharigan.
    This reminds me of Dragon ball z how they just over powered everything. do they even need to have any other ninjas there fighting?
    he cant make shadow clons in the form wher he can sense evil or he,ll die

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    Read more of the thread. You will find a very reasonable idea for the jinchurikis possesing both dojutsus. When Nagato had his six pains all of them possessed the rinnegan because he was controlling them. Even his summons had rinnegans. Since Madara is controlling the Jinchuriikis with his rinnegan and possesses one rinnegan and a sharingan which is a mutation of the rinnegan all the Jinchuurikis he controls also possess this abnormality.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovoni View Post
    Read more of the thread. You will find a very reasonable idea for the jinchurikis possesing both dojutsus. When Nagato had his six pains all of them possessed the rinnegan because he was controlling them. Even his summons had rinnegans. Since Madara is controlling the Jinchuriikis with his rinnegan and possesses one rinnegan and a sharingan which is a mutation of the rinnegan all the Jinchuurikis he controls also possess this abnormality.
    I guess that's the only logical answer to this right now.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A's not that bad after all :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lvnaruto View Post
    sometimes the storylines are obvious and sometimes there not, just respect hes made a great story and still is
    i do i'm just exspressing my opinion on this chapter.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyone think sasuke copied raikage lightning armor and made it faster to match up against naruto in speed

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the former jinchuriki do not have they tail beast inside of them

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnsharingan View Post
    anyone think sasuke copied raikage lightning armor and made it faster to match up against naruto in speed
    You know what.....I think you might be right! That would make a lot of sense.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode

Good manga chapter! Love the moment when A charges Naruto with an intent to kill him like Minato and A in their good old days. That was memorable! and Naruto dodge it like Minato. Naruto now leveled his father's FTG with his kyuubi mode and the best part of it, A put his trust on Naruto too! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, I don't usually post in forums nowadays, but with this chapter I had to. Awesome chapter!

But am I just overthinking it or whatever, but why is one picture of Tsunade drawn with half her face lighted and the other half shadowed? (Similar to the Jinchuurikis at the end) And half her smile looks kinda twisted. It may be nothing though...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know what.....I think you might be right! That would make a lot of sense.
    i just thought about it when i re read the manga and seen how fast the raikage is with it and how he matched up to naruto for a while. another thing is how sasuke would be able to keep up with narutos speed if he couldnt with the raikage. maybe the ems might have some special abilities

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you have no idea what your talking about...

first off, kisame killed the former wielder of samehada TO TAKE HIS SWORD....that means he was killed while he had the sword and kisame took it...

second, you must be slow if you think that its just a coincidence that the only 3 swords that were not summoned were swords that living people currently have...

We have NEVER seen 2 of any of the swordsmans weapons...WHY????? Because there is only 1 set of swords...

If the swordsman come back with their swords from edo tensei, then WHY DID THE SWORDS HAVE TO BE SUMMONED?????

FYI edo tensei doesnt bring you back with the abilities you had EXACTLY at death, because if that were true, ITACHI WAS BLIND WHEN HE DIED AND HIS MS WAS GONE......explain that

With that in mind, Zabuza would have came back with his sword since he died in battle using it....but he didnt, because NONE of the swordsman were brought back with their weapons.

For someone that obviously idolized Shikamaru your logic is more like Naruto's. I'll try to explain again. I'll also fix something that's wrong in my previous post.
    Check out this link to find out more about the swords of The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_N...en_of_the_Mist
    The 3 swords that missing from the scroll were:
    1. Kubikiribōchō (首斬り包丁; Viz "Executioner's Blade"; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife"). It is also called a "Seversword" (断刀, Dantō).
    2. Samehada (鮫肌; Literally meaning "Shark Skin"). It is also called a "Greatsword" (大刀, Daitō).
    3. Hiramekarei (ヒラメカレイ). It is also called a "Twinswords" (双刀, Sōtō).

Take a look here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2
    Last time I check the manga is read from right to left, top to bottom and the pages started from 1 and counting up. And no it's not flashback either just in case if you are still not getting it. That page painted the 1st meeting of Kakashi's division with The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. The swords summoning happened in page 6. So let's play by your logic, are you suggesting that Zabusa (not having his sword after the summoned) went to the Kage's Summit and retrieve his sword? Or better yet are you suggesting that Madara or Zetsu or even Sasuke maybe playing servant to fetch the sword for Zabusa? In case you thought that's possible, I'll give you something to think about, Madara met Kabuto after the Kage's Summit.

In case you still not convince that Zabusa has his sword take a look here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/524 and in case you still don't get how to read manga, that page pictured what happened after the 1st meeting (page 2 of chapter 523) and after the swords summoning (page 6 of chapter 523).

Find and re-read the story of Kin-Gin brothers, the cloud managed to take the amber pot away from the brothers' possession and guest what? It's the only weapon missing when they're summoned. Again are you suggesting that the brothers roaming all over the world to search their weapons if they didn't have their weapons when they're summoned? How about Hanzo chained sickle? Did he happen to find one lying around all over the place for him to take?

SEVERSWORD DID NOT HAVE TO BE SUMMONED. Following are the answers to why Mangetsu possessed and summoned 4 of the swords. Mangetsu Hōzuki was the only person that could use all 7 swords and therefore he at one time has all 7 of them with him. I would speculate that he defeated (or killed) all the other 6 swordmen and took possession of all the swords. If you have 7 swords with you how will you carry them, the logical one in Naruto's world would be using scroll. However, somehow Zabuza Momochi, Fuguki Suikazan and Chōjūrō got the swords from Mangetsu before his death, that's why those 3 swords were missing from his scroll. Mangetsu was believed to be the former wielder of Hiramekarei ("Twinswords") which is now in Chōjūrō's hand. It's unknown whether Chōjūrō was Mangetsu's disciple or the disciple of the former wielder before Mangetsu.

Samehada is a very special sword, maybe it's the only weapon in Naruto's world that acted like it's alive. For me in the case of Samehada you could lose it if it switch its allegiance. Maybe Fuguki Suikazan has lost Samehada's allegiance before his death. Now what happened to Hiramekarei, as of now we don't know anything because Kishi has not told it. Anyway the facts remain that ALL THE SUMMONED ONES HAVE ALL THEIR WEAPONS WITH THEM UNLESS THEY LOST IT BEFORE THEIR DEATH.

Now let's talk about Itachi and Sharingan. Are you sure that Itachi was blind and lost his MS after his fight with Sasuke? I would say that your knowledge about Sharingan wasn't up to scratch. Please find and then re-read the chapters that told the story of Danzo's fight with Sasuke, and about Kakashi's Kamui. Chakra is needed for using Sharingan in another words, your Sharingan effectiveness depends on the eyes and the amount of chakra you have. Even armed with Hashirama's power, Danzo couldn't use Shisui's eye all the time, it's the limit of the eye. Kakashi can only use Kamui twice at a time, it's the limit of his chaka.

If Itachi's eyes has lost it lights, then why Madara wasted his time to implant them to Sasuke's? Why Sasuke said he could feel Itachi's power after the implant? What exactly happened to Itachi's eyes at the end of his fight with Sasuke? I believe he's simply run out of chakra, he needs to restore his chakra to use his MS again. So the conclusion is ITACHI WAS NOT BLIND WHEN HE DIED AND HIS MS WAS NOT GONE. HE SIMPLY RAN OUT OF CHAKRA.

Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 06:00 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was guessing dat naruto will master d yellow flash or sumthing like dat.....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your logic is rediculous dexter.

Show me 2 sets of swords or STFU. There is 1 set of 7 swordsman swords...

Perhaps its YOU who should re-read the manga. In Itachis final minutes vs Sasuke, he loses his sight in his right eye first, then his second before he dies...

Has ANY uchiha EVER been shown to activate or deactivate just 1 eye???? The answer is NO. He abused his ameterasu and then his eye loses its sight...

How does it feel to get pwned?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked the end I hope that Madara finally enters the fray for a little longer then he did last time and I hope he finally reveals what hes going to do with the urn.

Predictions: I predict that he will probablly, Madara, will finally start his hunt for Naruto and Naruto will have been exhausted from overusing the Chakra Mode and he is going to beat maybe 1-3 of the Paths but then be rescued by a few members of the Alliance

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perhaps its YOU who should re-read the manga. In Itachis final minutes vs Sasuke, he loses his sight in his right eye first, then his second before he dies...

Has ANY uchiha EVER been shown to activate or deactivate just 1 eye???? The answer is NO. He abused his ameterasu and then his eye loses its sight...

Just putting in my two cents, Sasuke activated only one eye when he stabbed Danzo & Karin.

On another note, this chapter was full of nothing but talking about things we already know. I'm not pleased with this chapter at all. The storyline has been centered around Raikage and Bee for about 3 chapters now, they need to move on.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is epic.I give da chapter a 5 but did i miss a chapter or are they ignoring Gaara's division?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I WAS WRONG!!! I think your logic proved to be even worse than Naruto's.

As of now, my understanding is that at least there are 2 Severswords exist, 1 with Kakashi and 1 in the Samurai's or TSA's raided items. The Great and the Twins swords obviously only exist 1 piece each. The other 4 swords will depend on how Kishi wanted it to be. And you want to see 2 sets of the sword at the same time, what is the chances are for that to happened? Are you nuts? You will only see that happened if Kishi show us Suigetsu finally find his Seversword or someone from TSA decided to use it and take it out of the storage.

You have not seen Sasuke's new eyes and Itachi's together but why you stopped your previous arguments that the eyes of the summoned Itachi were the vessels' eyes? Are you believing that there are 2 pair of Itachi's eyes exist as of now?

Itachi uses his left eye for Tsukuyomi, he used his right eye for Amaterasu, he used both eyes to perform Susanoo. Here are something I copied from http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke read it carefully. "As a member of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke possesses the Sharingan, the clan's Kekkei Genkai. It first developed during Itachi's departure from Konoha after the Uchiha clan massacre, with one tomoe in each eye, but Sasuke would later forget he had activated the Sharingan due to being traumatized by the incident. He was able to reactivate it for the first time during the battle with Haku on the Great Naruto Bridge, where he had one tomoe in his left eye, and two in his right. By the time of his fight with Rock Lee it had matured into two tomoe in each eye. It eventually reached completion, with three tomoe in each eye, during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End near the end of Part I." and these from the same link above "Unlike Itachi, Sasuke's Amaterasu comes from his left eye, and his genjutsu comes from his right eye, along with his ability to manipulate and extinguish the black flames." What was your question again? Obviously Itachi and Sasuke could activate and deactivate only 1 eye at will.

Let's see how your logic work for a change.
    How about you explain what happened in these events? If you can't explain why you believe your arguments are true and convince US that you are correct then I suggest YOU STFU!!!
    1. How the summoned Zabusa got his sword?
    2. How the summoned Hanzo got his chained sickle?
    3. Why Madara implant Itachi's eyes to Sasuke if it has lost its light?

Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are your dragons? They
    are in my stew!

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    I WAS WRONG!!! I think your logic proved to be even worse than Naruto's.

As of now, my understanding is that at least there are 2 Severswords exist, 1 with Kakashi and 1 in the Samurai's or TSA's raided items. The Great and the Twins swords obviously only exist 1 piece each. The other 4 swords will depend on how Kishi wanted it to be. And you want to see 2 sets of the sword at the same time, what is the chances are for that to happened? Are you nuts? You will only see that happened if Kishi show us Suigetsu finally find his Seversword or someone from TSA decided to use it and take it out of the storage.

You have not seen Sasuke's new eyes and Itachi's together but why you stopped your previous arguments that the eyes of the summoned Itachi were the vessels' eyes? Are you believing that there are 2 pair of Itachi's eyes exist as of now?

Itachi uses his left eye for Tsukuyomi, he used his right eye for Amaterasu, he used both eyes to perform Susanoo. Here are something I copied from http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke read it carefully. "As a member of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke possesses the Sharingan, the clan's Kekkei Genkai. It first developed during Itachi's departure from Konoha after the Uchiha clan massacre, with one tomoe in each eye, but Sasuke would later forget he had activated the Sharingan due to being traumatized by the incident. He was able to reactivate it for the first time during the battle with Haku on the Great Naruto Bridge, where he had one tomoe in his left eye, and two in his right. By the time of his fight with Rock Lee it had matured into two tomoe in each eye. It eventually reached completion, with three tomoe in each eye, during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End near the end of Part I." and these from the same link above "Unlike Itachi, Sasuke's Amaterasu comes from his left eye, and his genjutsu comes from his right eye, along with his ability to manipulate and extinguish the black flames." What was your question again? Obviously Itachi and Sasuke could activate and deactivate only 1 eye at will.

Let's see how your logic work for a change.
    How about you explain what happened in these events? If you can't explain why you believe your arguments are true and convince US that you are correct then I suggest YOU STFU!!!
    1. How the summoned Zabusa got his sword?
    2. How the summoned Hanzo got his chained sickle?
    3. Why Madara implant Itachi's eyes to Sasuke if it has lost its light?
    Just putting it out there that in chapter 523 where it shows them summoned, Zabuzas sword is broke in half, just like when Suigetsu had it snapped in half by the Raikage, so it seems to me that it is the same sword

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can naruto be the new yellow flash? minato's speed was exceptional.will naruto be able to surpass him? we only have to w8...chills...