View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
421. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    5 1.19%
  • 2

    3 0.71%
  • 3

    12 2.85%
  • 4

    52 12.35%
  • 5

    349 82.90%
Page 14 of 16 « First ... 410111213141516 Last»
Results 326 to 350 of 396
  1. #326
    Senior Member Sheldon Cooper's Avatar
    Status
    Sheldon Cooper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malibu,California
    Posts
    10,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    The best chapter!!!!
     
         

  2. #327
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    I think Naruto will help fighting those Zetsu clones and it will give the Alliance an advantage. But if so then Naruto will tire down when the big boys that is Madara, Sasuke and Kabuto comes in the front line. Then who will be able to stop them.
     
         

  3. #328
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Just putting it out there that in chapter 523 where it shows them summoned, Zabuzas sword is broke in half, just like when Suigetsu had it snapped in half by the Raikage, so it seems to me that it is the same sword
    Good point. Yes, I am aware of that, I assume you talked about http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 however, after that page, what I see are a series of pictures that look like a complete sword and it is confirmed when you take a look at this http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/524/5 there you see the complete sword. I know that the sword can mend itself, but seriously, can it mend in only a few minutes? If it can, then why it didn't mend itself within a few minutes after being broken?

    That's why I think that the picture of the sword on http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/523/2 was incorrectly drawn, unless you have a better explanation?
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 12:19 PM.

  4. #329
    Member Mushrooms's Avatar
    Status
    Mushrooms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Dexter64,

    The sword cannot instantly repair itself. It needs blood to fully recreate itself again. That's why we see it being mended (on the second link you posted) when it's covered in blood.
     
         

  5. #330
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
    Dexter64,

    The sword cannot instantly repair itself. It needs blood to fully recreate itself again. That's why we see it being mended (on the second link you posted) when it's covered in blood.
    I knew that it can repair itself using iron from the blood, but the questions are:
    1. If it's the same sword that got broken by raikage then how Zabusa got it?
    2. Where was the broken piece?
    3. When Zabusa reattached the pieces together?
    4. How much blood it needed? If I remember correctly it's only nick Kakashi. Is it enough?

    However this whole thing is caused by a theory that all summoned ones had no weapons with them. Which I thought I have broken that theory by showing Zabusa, Hanzo, and Kin-Gin brothers as the examples. However, this discussion gave us more questions that haven't been answered. If the above theory was correct then how you explain Zabusa's, Hanzo's and Kin-Gin brother's weapons.

    If my theory was right that all summoned ones had all their weapons that were theirs at the moment of their death then the simple explanation about the picture will be it's a wrong drawing.

    Well, anyway looks like we have to wait for chapters ahead or the anime to find out.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 02:12 PM.

  6. #331
    Member kyuubinaru's Avatar
    Status
    kyuubinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    @ Dexter64. The reason Zabuza had his sword is because he was the orginal weilder of the great beheader. Once he was summoned the sword at its present state was summoned with him. Sugestsu stole it from Zabuza's grave and that didn't constitute him being he new weilder of the sword and now that Zabuza is "back" the sword goes with him. Also, as Mushrooms said, the sword needs blood the repair itself. That's why it repaired for Zabuza, he was mowing people down and it was repairing itself with the iron in the blood.
     
         

  7. #332
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Its really been a long time since we last saw Sasuke. Its about time we see his EMS.
     
         

  8. #333
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    I knew that it can repair itself using iron from the blood, but the questions are:
    1. If it's the same sword that got broken by raikage then how Zabusa got it?
    2. Where was the broken piece?
    3. When Zabusa reattached the pieces together?
    4. How much blood it needed? If I remember correctly it's only nick Kakashi. Is it enough?

    However this whole thing is caused by a theory that all summoned ones had no weapons with them. Which I thought I have broken that theory by showing Zabusa, Hanzo, and Kin-Gin brothers as the examples. However, this discussion gave us more questions that haven't been answered. If the above theory was correct then how you explain Zabusa's, Hanzo's and Kin-Gin brother's weapons.

    If my theory was right that all summoned ones had all their weapons that were theirs at the moment of their death then the simple explanation about the picture will be it's a wrong drawing.

    Well, anyway looks like we have to wait for chapters ahead or the anime to find out.
    first off, There is only 1 beheader, and Kakashi currently has it...

    Do you even realize there is a war going on???? Zabuza was cutting people up and regenerating the sword the whole time....It started as a broken sword, and was completely regenerated by the time Zabuza was swinging at Kakashi.


    second, I didnt think I needed to explain itachis eyes any further, but apparently me and all the other peeps who agreed with me after that post are wrong, right?

    Itachis SOUL is in a SACRIFICED BODY.....his REAL body AS WELL AS HIS EYES never got summoned with IWR.

    His REAL eyes are presumed to be in Sasuke, and his edo tensei summon is just a sacrificed body with HIS SOUL IN IT... Are you that dense that you cant get that?

    here is zabuza with the broken beheader that broke when suigetsu had it....you tard

    With YOUR logic, zabuza should have had the unbroken sword that he had when he died....oh, but he doesnt now does he????



    as for the gin/kin bros having their weapons, clearly they summoned them. They barfed them up, but the weapons were not REALLY in their stomach...its a summon tech or time space tech just like oro used to spit out swords. They did not walk around with a ****ing gourd, a rope, and some swords in Ginkakus stomach.....its likely a time/space tech thats allows you to store the weapons ....again, just like orochimaru has done several times.
     
         
    Last edited by BarBoBot; 06-26-2011 at 04:39 PM.

  9. #334
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions



    you still need to know how zabuza got his sword???

    look at the page. First zabuza jumps towards the coffins, then they begin to open, and someone who we cant see (zetsu) throws the sword to zabuza. The sword is in motion and the sound effects say swoosh.

    How would zetsu have it???? Oh thats right, he was at the kage summit where suigetsu lost it....and zetsu can travel long ditances underground at high speed.

    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
     
         

  10. #335
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubinaru View Post
    @ Dexter64. The reason Zabuza had his sword is because he was the orginal weilder of the great beheader. Once he was summoned the sword at its present state was summoned with him. Sugestsu stole it from Zabuza's grave and that didn't constitute him being he new weilder of the sword and now that Zabuza is "back" the sword goes with him. Also, as Mushrooms said, the sword needs blood the repair itself. That's why it repaired for Zabuza, he was mowing people down and it was repairing itself with the iron in the blood.
    Again the problem with this reasoning is that it doesn't explain why the others don't have their swords. And if this reasoning is true then doesn't it means that sasuke implant was also "canceled" (so to speak). One more thing that I think prove that this reasoning correct is that Shikamaru has Asuma's chakra blade and it wasn't "go back" to Asuma.

    I think nobody planned to die, but once you died you gave up your possessions in this world (at least that's the general consensus). So if everything left behind were still considered as the deceased's possessions then whoever take, store or/and use it should be considered as a thief, regardless of who the next user is. Or are there a lot of exceptions to that?

    Now I always think that there should be a simple rule to anything and if there is exception then it should be minimal. So please let's not argue next time about the definition of stealing, and how to determine if certain act could be regarded as stealing or if the relationship between the deceased and the new user will determine the act of stealing.
     
         

  11. #336
    Sand Demon GaaraXSakura4eva's Avatar
    Status
    GaaraXSakura4eva is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Suna
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    I don't think Sasuke will become the Hokage. Naruto will be the next Hokage, believe it! :D


    However, I do believe that someone important will die. I have a feeling that it will either be Tsunade, Kakashi, Sakura, or Sasuke. Tsunade because she is the last of the Sannin, used a power that decreases her lifespan, and would most likely request Naruto to be her successor. Kakashi because Sasuke has made it clear that he no longer has any bonds with anyone. At the Team 7 fight, after Danzo was killed, Sakura and Kakashi had lost faith in Sasuke. Naruto is the only person that believes there is still good in Sasuke. Even Karin had lost faith after she feels his chakra become darker. (She has a special chakra that allows her to feel other chakra down to the tenor of it)[good or evil] Sakura because of the hospital incident during the first Chunin exams. I think it was a foreshadow of some sort. Sasuke because he has given up his past and heads towards a darker future. I think he may change sides at the last moment and sacrifice himself to save Naruto. Remember when Sasuke was with Orochimaru? The Nine-Tails had told Sasuke that killing Naruto would be his greatest regret. I wonder if that was a foreshadow? :confused:

    Personally, I don't want anyone to die, but it wouldn't be a great story if a bunch of nameless faces and big time enemies only fall.

    BTW, quit fighting over Edo Tensei! The humans that are brought back have all their abilities, including kekai genkai. Swords and any other kinds of weapon cannot be brought back because they never had a life force (soul) nor DNA. I had already mentioned to everyone that the explanation can be found in Chapter 520 starting on page 10. Remember Suigetsu and Jugo were captured during the Kage Summit. It's possible that Madara had retrieved Zabuza's sword with his time/space jutsu. Please read all details in the manga chapters before starting an argument. Some of you sound silly because you are lacking in proof. :flaw:
     
         

  12. #337
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    first off, There is only 1 beheader, and Kakashi currently has it...

    Do you even realize there is a war going on???? Zabuza was cutting people up and regenerating the sword the whole time....It started as a broken sword, and was completely regenerated by the time Zabuza was swinging at Kakashi.


    second, I didnt think I needed to explain itachis eyes any further, but apparently me and all the other peeps who agreed with me after that post are wrong, right?

    Itachis SOUL is in a SACRIFICED BODY.....his REAL body AS WELL AS HIS EYES never got summoned with IWR.

    His REAL eyes are presumed to be in Sasuke, and his edo tensei summon is just a sacrificed body with HIS SOUL IN IT... Are you that dense that you cant get that?

    here is zabuza with the broken beheader that broke when suigetsu had it....you tard

    With YOUR logic, zabuza should have had the unbroken sword that he had when he died....oh, but he doesnt now does he????



    as for the gin/kin bros having their weapons, clearly they summoned them. They barfed them up, but the weapons were not REALLY in their stomach...its a summon tech or time space tech just like oro used to spit out swords. They did not walk around with a ****ing gourd, a rope, and some swords in Ginkakus stomach.....its likely a time/space tech thats allows you to store the weapons ....again, just like orochimaru has done several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    you still need to know how zabuza got his sword???

    look at the page. First zabuza jumps towards the coffins, then they begin to open, and someone who we cant see (zetsu) throws the sword to zabuza. The sword is in motion and the sound effects say swoosh.

    How would zetsu have it???? Oh thats right, he was at the kage summit where suigetsu lost it....and zetsu can travel long ditances underground at high speed.

    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    Now that's what I asked you to do all along, proves.

    Yes in case of Zabusa you are right. Although I don't think Zetsu took it at the time of Kage summits, even Madara didn't know about the IWR army at that time (He has not met Kabuto yet). It must be after the kage summit.

    About Kin/Gin brothers, the 1st time they appeared in the manga they has some of their weapon already with them and some like you said they summoned at the battle field.

    However even if you are correct about weapons and IWR, then it raise another question that is interesting. How you get the scrolls or whatever former weapons you used? Yes, you happened to know where Zabusa's sword was and retrieve it, but how you know where to find the scrolls or the weapons of the others? Most of them were killed in battlefield or a fight so obviously they carry the scrolls and/or the weapons with them at the time of their death, and it would be almost impossible for the victor to leave those alone and therefore make it almost impossible for anyone to find it. If you were the one who killed the Kin/Gin brothers would you leave the weapons alone?

    About Itachi's eyes I knew and got your points, but you don't get mine. The summoned ones has all their powers intact including their eyes. With IWR the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the vessels transformed into the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the summoned ones. It's power and abilities are exactly the same as the original, in essence there exist a set of them. That's how I look at it. If that's not how you want to look then that's fine, I don't ask you to agree with me.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 06:34 PM.

  13. #338
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraXSakura4eva View Post
    BTW, quit fighting over Edo Tensei! The humans that are brought back have all their abilities, including kekai genkai. Swords and any other kinds of weapon cannot be brought back because they never had a life force (soul) nor DNA. I had already mentioned to everyone that the explanation can be found in Chapter 520 starting on page 10. Remember Suigetsu and Jugo were captured during the Kage Summit. It's possible that Madara had retrieved Zabuza's sword with his time/space jutsu. Please read all details in the manga chapters before starting an argument. Some of you sound silly because you are lacking in proof. :flaw:
    That is absolutely correct. It always hard if ego got in the way, but that's human nature I guess. I wish you jump in sooner and provide the proofs yourself. Please jump in and enlighten us about my question in my previous post (about scrolls and weapons) if you had the answer or theory. Anyway thank you.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 06-26-2011 at 06:38 PM.

  14. #339
    Member Wookman's Avatar
    Status
    Wookman is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Gave it a 4 cause the story's getting gay and stuff again. More and more about Kushina and Minato is getting the main storyline nowhere. But just can't overlook the Yellow flash move. I was already wondering why he hadn't used it before. I was scared it had some kind of a timer before it can be used again. Like that gravity tech Pain had.

    Also, the awesome moment was the one with the previous hosts. I just don't get one thing - did Madara entrust their beasts back to them? Because if he did, he could only put a little bit back, cause he's used a lot of chakra on Zetsu clones already, and that statue (gedo mazo, is it?) weakens each time they pull out a beast. I mean, it would make sense since it gets stronger from the sealing of more tailed beasts.

    And finally, the moves and techs of those shinobi - I really liked Utakata in the anime, I hope he's even better here. And Yagura seems to kick ass, as well as the girl with the 2-tailed cat. They were perfect hosts as I recall. This is going to be FUN! :D
     
         

  15. #340
    Member Cooldragon's Avatar
    Status
    Cooldragon is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe. Look.
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon88 View Post
    Who was those people at the end of the chapter????
    They're the jinchurikis for the twotailed to seventailed beasts.
     
         

  16. #341
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    About Itachi's eyes I knew and got your points, but you don't get mine. The summoned ones has all their powers intact including their eyes. With IWR the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the vessels transformed into the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the summoned ones. It's power and abilities are exactly the same as the original, in essence there exist a set of them. That's how I look at it. If that's not how you want to look then that's fine, I don't ask you to agree with me.
    no, you are wrong about that.

    Look at any of the edo tensei summons that have been injured. Its not flesh, and blood.

    The body is consumed for the jutsu and becomed a vessel for the soul. The soul has its abilities, but just the powers, nothing from their physical bodies.

    Again...its not REALLY them, its just a vessel with a soul in it.

    Look at Hanzo when he cuts himself. Its not flesh and blood. I forgot what chapter its in, but its explained that the sacrificed bodies are covered with ash that take the form and looks of the soul inside.

    One of Hanzo's abilitied is that he has a poison sack from a salamander implanted in him, that gave him resistance to poison and the ability to breathe poison out. His IWR self doesnt REALLY have the actual poison gland, but instead a IWR copy of that power. He has that POWER without REALLY having the salamader poison gland because thats what IWR does.

    Itachi has the POWER of his MS, but not the actual PHYSICAL eyes, just a recreation of the POWER that the eyes possesed.

     
         

  17. #342
    Member
    Status
    leezagboola is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Geez im pretty sure there is only 1 set of 7 ninja swords, some of them were blacked out because people already had their swords, eg bee has one and that guy with mei terumi. They summonded their swords to them and im pretty sure they are passed down from generation to generation. If there are 2 sets of swords then why wouldnt have everyone got a sword and wouldnt someone just take them and form their own ninja swordsmen team?
     
         

  18. #343
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    no, you are wrong about that.

    Look at any of the edo tensei summons that have been injured. Its not flesh, and blood.

    The body is consumed for the jutsu and becomed a vessel for the soul. The soul has its abilities, but just the powers, nothing from their physical bodies.

    Again...its not REALLY them, its just a vessel with a soul in it.

    Look at Hanzo when he cuts himself. Its not flesh and blood. I forgot what chapter its in, but its explained that the sacrificed bodies are covered with ash that take the form and looks of the soul inside.

    One of Hanzo's abilitied is that he has a poison sack from a salamander implanted in him, that gave him resistance to poison and the ability to breathe poison out. His IWR self doesnt REALLY have the actual poison gland, but instead a IWR copy of that power. He has that POWER without REALLY having the salamader poison gland because thats what IWR does.

    Itachi has the POWER of his MS, but not the actual PHYSICAL eyes, just a recreation of the POWER that the eyes possesed.

    You did it again. Good.

    Yes, I got it, but like always every answer give raise to new questions.
    1. The IWR bodies should be automatically regenerating.
    2. To implant body parts you need bloods.
    3. How Madara implanted all that sharingan and rinnegan?
     
         

  19. #344
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Madara did not implant any sharingan or rinnegan.

    You will note that Pain had the rinnegan, and all his paths seemed to have the rinnegan, but....

    Remember when tobi was controlling the 9 tailed fox? The foxes eyes looked like sharingan. They looked like that because the sharingan was controlling it.

    Tobi is using that same jutsu, but now he has a sharingan AND a rinnegan, therefore when he is controlling them, their eyes look like his.

    I believe its the same with Pain. His 6 paths had his eyes because he was using his eyes to control them. If all the paths REALLY had rinnegans, Tobi would not need to take Nagatos. He could have just stolen one of the 6 paths. Nagato showed he can replace his paths, since Jiraya had sealed one in the toad and sent it to the leaf, yet Nagato had 6 paths again when he attacked the leaf.

    Notice that Tobi's sharingan has veins showing? Its not normally like that. Its to show he is using his sharingan for a powerful tech, which he is using to control Kabutos IWR summons.

     
         

  20. #345
    Academy Student
    Status
    Baked Naruto 420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    o damn i cant wait for 545 to come out! naruto looks savage win he is controlling the kyuubi's chakra
     
         

  21. #346
    Member
    Status
    Rico Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    so many posts! very good, haven't read them all, but there's some seriously good explaination here!

    Do you guys think Madara will put a little bit of the Tailed-Beasts chakra in his paths? I think he will, for the story it would be brilliant. That way we get to see what the Jinchuurichi fought like and some screentime for the other Tailed Beasts.

    But i surely hope we will get to see some of the important fights on Gaara's battleground.. Or Kakashi's...
    There are only three major battlefields right? Gaara vs Kage's, Kakashi vs Swordsmen (probably already over) and Madara vs Whoever (prob Naruto?)
     
         

  22. #347
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    his paths should already have tailed beast chakra.

    Ginkaku and Kinkaku were ressurected with IWR and they both still had fox chakra.
     
         

  23. #348
    This is to much work KingBarragan's Avatar
    Status
    KingBarragan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Inside my own world
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    his paths should already have tailed beast chakra.

    Ginkaku and Kinkaku were ressurected with IWR and they both still had fox chakra.
    I don't think they will have bijuu chakra. Ginkaku and Kinkaku never had their chakra drained from them like these jinchuuriki that died from it. But they most likely have powerful nin jutsu.
     
         

  24. #349
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Madara did not implant any sharingan or rinnegan.

    You will note that Pain had the rinnegan, and all his paths seemed to have the rinnegan, but....

    Remember when tobi was controlling the 9 tailed fox? The foxes eyes looked like sharingan. They looked like that because the sharingan was controlling it.

    Tobi is using that same jutsu, but now he has a sharingan AND a rinnegan, therefore when he is controlling them, their eyes look like his.

    I believe its the same with Pain. His 6 paths had his eyes because he was using his eyes to control them. If all the paths REALLY had rinnegans, Tobi would not need to take Nagatos. He could have just stolen one of the 6 paths. Nagato showed he can replace his paths, since Jiraya had sealed one in the toad and sent it to the leaf, yet Nagato had 6 paths again when he attacked the leaf.

    Notice that Tobi's sharingan has veins showing? Its not normally like that. Its to show he is using his sharingan for a powerful tech, which he is using to control Kabutos IWR summons.

    That is interesting, I have never thought about that.
    I guess the texts made me to come to the other direction.
    1. "Madara gave the jinchuurikis both a sharingan and a rinnegan...!!". Which of course implied that he implanted the eyes.
    2. ".... and they should finally be accustomed to their eyes...". It takes time to control the implanted eyes.

    However, you have a very compelling case here and I think yours is more logical.

    Anyway I would like to hear what you think about those texts. If Madara really controlling them with his sharingan why they need to accustom to the eyes? It's way very different with Nagato which did all the fighting himself using all those dead bodies. While Madara's statement make it sound like the IWR would have some degree of control on how they use the eyes. It also means that Tobi's sharingan can override the talisman that control the IWR. But in a way I am a little disappointed that the IWR could be so easily felt under Madara's control.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 06-27-2011 at 04:46 AM.

  25. #350
    Academy Student
    Status
    earac2004 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

    The method is effective in battle according to how the user may come up with straight.
    Who said Naruto can't use Shadow during 9-tailed mode? He can even used all three modes according to what Kishi intends it to be.

    For example, Naruto uses KageBushing Jutsu before he transformed into nine-tailed mode, so he can have all thousand clones and then used his original to transform into 9-Nine mode because this mode is different from Sage-mode as the control of amount of nature chakra together with his personal chakra is needed. That's what I think, ready for feedback... ^^,
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •