Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

Whatever!!!! Madara is Awesome!

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the chapter was fine but i think the next chapter will be dashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    That is interesting, I have never thought about that.
    I guess the texts made me to come to the other direction.
    1. "Madara gave the jinchuurikis both a sharingan and a rinnegan...!!". Which of course implied that he implanted the eyes.
    2. ".... and they should finally be accustomed to their eyes...". It takes time to control the implanted eyes.

However, you have a very compelling case here and I think yours is more logical.

Anyway I would like to hear what you think about those texts. If Madara really controlling them with his sharingan why they need to accustom to the eyes? It's way very different with Nagato which did all the fighting himself using all those dead bodies. While Madara's statement make it sound like the IWR would have some degree of control on how they use the eyes. It also means that Tobi's sharingan can override the talisman that control the IWR. But in a way I am a little disappointed that the IWR could be so easily felt under Madara's control.
    At this point there isnt enough info to really know if my theory is correct, but the fact Tobi had to steal his rinnegan from Nagato means Tobi cant just create his own.

To me that means he cant just hand out rinnegan like candy.

Thats why Pains 6 path jutsu seems to fit IMO.

I dont think its exactly like Pains though. Clearly Tobi is using his sharingan as well, and thats the x-factor.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierfnen View Post
    One of the better chapters I hope Kishi goes more in depth about Naruto's FTG that was the best part of the chapter... well second best the last page with Madara and Pains was the best I give it a 4/5.
    i think naruto's FTG or teleportation technique, what ever it is, will be explained in th upcoming chapters because he can't use clone and will be using teleportation or ftg like the fourth to fight the jetsus...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    your logic is rediculous dexter.

Show me 2 sets of swords or STFU. There is 1 set of 7 swordsman swords...

Perhaps its YOU who should re-read the manga. In Itachis final minutes vs Sasuke, he loses his sight in his right eye first, then his second before he dies...

Has ANY uchiha EVER been shown to activate or deactivate just 1 eye???? The answer is NO. He abused his ameterasu and then his eye loses its sight...

How does it feel to get pwned?
    but even after that he summoned susano.And as sasuke explained only those having mangakeo in both eyes can summon susano...so, if his right eye was blind he couldn't have summoned susano..

I think just before dying he lost both his eyes....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by earac2004 View Post
    Who said Naruto can't use Shadow during 9-tailed mode?
    killer bee

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tht was great i gave it a 5

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off i would like to say kishi, ur really merciful lol, cuz had tsunade ended up fightin Raikage, she would have died in prollly 2 sec :D, next to address narutos speed,
    1)honestly until now, i felt that naruto was no match for sasuke: there are 3 reasons
    A)people think he cud beat sasuke in fox form.......not happening, even with narutos speed back when with the fox cloak, sasuke was able to read his moves with a sub par, incomplete sharingan.
    B)afer the time skip, sasuke was shown suppressin the fox chakra, yes is u watched the little details, narutos nails, eyes and hair all returned normal after sasuke grabbed the fox
    C) lets get serious sasuke has been compared to lee without his weights on in speed,he prolly faster now, had naruto not gained this newfound speed he prolly wouldnt be of any use.
    However...now he has it, i was alwAys wonderin wat if naruto was faster then hiis lame, str8 forward attack rasengan wud become very deadly, seein as though he shud be able to transport with it, no he may be formidable, but we havent seen sasuke yet and we all know he was beyond foormidable without his implanted eyes.
    Now for madara this is ridiculous, i've see people sayin aw so wat he has six paths blah blah blah, narutto beat them b4.....true but b4 they all had one function which made them less formidable, and easy 2 strategize against...this tim have to assume they will retain there ppowers as jin. and, u also have to think about how special sharingan is, for all of them 2 have one plus rinnegan plus there own special powers, this looks very bad for the gud guys...i predict bee and naruto will tag team this...naruto cant win alone.
    OH AND EVERYONE WHO DOUBTS THERE ABILITY TO ACTUALLY TURN TO TAILED BEAST I WUD CHANGE YOUR LINE OF THINKIN, because although kin and jin arent jin.one of them were able to turn into a form of it, so with that it wud be logical 2 say they can turn to some form of there tailed beast

JUS OPINIONS LET ME KNOW WAT U THINK

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will most probably make an awesome entrance and show everyone his new powers. I think even Madara will be surprised by Naruto's progress.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    At this point there isnt enough info to really know if my theory is correct, but the fact Tobi had to steal his rinnegan from Nagato means Tobi cant just create his own.

To me that means he cant just hand out rinnegan like candy.

Thats why Pains 6 path jutsu seems to fit IMO.

I dont think its exactly like Pains though. Clearly Tobi is using his sharingan as well, and thats the x-factor.
    I AGREE WITH YOU BOTH......i think it is the six paths of pain jutsu, if u think about it ther original pain had 2 rinnegans like nagato, madara doesnt need 2 rinnegans to activate this jutsu apparently,but i mean the six paths have there sharingans in the same exact spot as madara, iidk i dont think its implanted

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe itachi made naruto fire proof. sasuke never used amaretsu on naruto yet, and it almost killed madara the first time he lost his arm. perhaps itachi knew what would happen and gave him the ability to go through amaretsu or even samhara however u spell it. I just think he had the ability to make immunity to the abilities hes mastered. just an idea. OR, like minato and his mother, he could have implanted some of his chakra for when he is fighting sasuke for real. since sasuke can use his sharingan to see the nine tails and get in his head, maybe he is counting on communicating with both of them and turning sasuke against madara where they team up against him and leave their feud to be settled like madara and the first's feud; in private.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey! itachi shared some powers to naruto right? what do you think is that power?? the sharingan? what?? :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think it will be like his mom and dad, itachi said "powers" not "chakra" so i think naruto has something up in his sleeves that he didn't barely know and that's cool because itachi entrusted naruto to take care of his brother wahtever happens.. so i think he shared some of his unique powers to naruto so that he can accomplish his mission of getting sasuke back and stopping him from destroying konoha without killing him. but im excited to know what in this world really was that. :D

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the chapter was great i hope that next will be with more action i give 4 because there was little action

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great Chap. So far so Good. 2nd Day of the war.

I want to see more of Sasuke !!!!!! And Sakura as well. Hope we get more sasuke chaps as well as Sakura :P

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Now that's what I asked you to do all along, proves.

Yes in case of Zabusa you are right. Although I don't think Zetsu took it at the time of Kage summits, even Madara didn't know about the IWR army at that time (He has not met Kabuto yet). It must be after the kage summit.

About Kin/Gin brothers, the 1st time they appeared in the manga they has some of their weapon already with them and some like you said they summoned at the battle field.

However even if you are correct about weapons and IWR, then it raise another question that is interesting. How you get the scrolls or whatever former weapons you used? Yes, you happened to know where Zabusa's sword was and retrieve it, but how you know where to find the scrolls or the weapons of the others? Most of them were killed in battlefield or a fight so obviously they carry the scrolls and/or the weapons with them at the time of their death, and it would be almost impossible for the victor to leave those alone and therefore make it almost impossible for anyone to find it. If you were the one who killed the Kin/Gin brothers would you leave the weapons alone?

About Itachi's eyes I knew and got your points, but you don't get mine. The summoned ones has all their powers intact including their eyes. With IWR the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the vessels transformed into the bodies, the bloods, the eyes of the summoned ones. It's power and abilities are exactly the same as the original, in essence there exist a set of them. That's how I look at it. If that's not how you want to look then that's fine, I don't ask you to agree with me.
    I've reading the previous chapters and haven't found any hardcore proof. We can only assume that either Kabuto collected them while he was collecting DNA or Akatsuki had been collecting more than money and tailed beasts.

I can assure you, though, that the scrolls and weapons cannot be summoned by Edo Tensei because they do not have a soul nor DNA.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been wondering if both dexter64 and BarBoBot are correct about the Rinnegan and Sharingan.

I thought that it was a combination. I originally thought that Madara used the 6 path techique and then replaced one of those eyes with some of those extra Sharingan he had in those tubes a quite a few chapters ago.

Does my theory make sense or am I missing something?

Aid to the Hokage rhoneski uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the new butterfly Choji can own the new six paths of Pain by himself, he already declared he's goin to end the war......along with Kakashi Senpai.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice man good job

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable

this is sweet and hope for the best

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter, also i was disapointed with shikamaru's dad conclusion over the white zetsu, too predictable, it also means that the writer is ending the plot

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoneski uzumaki View Post
    I think the new butterfly Choji can own the new six paths of Pain by himself, he already declared he's goin to end the war......along with Kakashi Senpai.
    no way madara is on a totaly other level.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    no way madara is on a totaly other level.
    I agree. Comparing Chouji and Madara is just wrong. Even if it's just Madara's paths.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

almost wednesday!! work, sleep then work again. but then 10 minutes of awesomeness.. hope kishi can keep them as good as they are lately

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara is controlling the 6 paths with his rinnegan.. the rinnegans aren't transplanted, the sharingans are, that is my theory.

Naruto will get alot stronger guy's believe it he can't beat sasuke like he is right now, but wait this war will make him stronger believe it.