349 82.90%
Page 16 of 16 « First ... 61213141516
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

okay. this is the war to end all wars. after this, naruto will achieve the peace that eluded so many before him, minato, jiraiya, even pain himself. so to do this, this is the finale. those not going one on one with someone such as the sand dude, his name is escaping me for some reason, will stand side by side holding nothing back. choji, bee, etc will be there to take on the new pain of the 6 paths. it will be emotional because they will talk about the possibility of them dying. once the fight starts we will all see how real that is when someone on our side is killed. possibly kakashi performing his most powerful technique. sasuke will make his appearance seeing the battle and joining in with madara. naruto will be devistated at the loss but have no time to think since sasuke will kill him first an eager to show of his ems. madara will be fighting the others but watching that fight closely to ensure that he doesnt actually kill naruto. naruto will unleash the secret technique itatchi gave him madara will step in the other will be distracted by the jinchurikis and it will be a dialogue between sasuke, madara, and naruto. naruto will finally reach sasuke, to a point, and those two will take on madara. naruto will unveil that he, too, posesses the rinnegan being the decendent of the six paths and together with sasukes sharingan will discover a way to stop madara who will decide to kill sasuke and take naruto. I am not sure if bee dies or not it would make sense having naruto be the last to obtain. the two of them will take down madara and sasuke will be fatally injured. once madara dies, sasuke will have a dialogue with naruto. the village will all have seen sasukes heroism and narutos and sasuke will die in narutos arms. oh and the ninetails hates madara more than anyone so he will team up with naruto unleashing a power, unseen before this but will make it clear that it will only be this once, so he thinks lol and we will see the white fox. back to sasuke. he dies after appologizing to naruto for the hate, thank him for believing in him. naruto will use the power of the six paths, i am not sure, but i think he may be the reincarnation of the sage because they prophesized that he will return to bring peace. i think it will have something to do with the fusion of the tailed beasts. idea idea. naruto loses his tail beast all hope looks lost but manages to fuze with them all becoming the reincarnation of the sage and ends the war and not only becomes the hokage once sasuke dies but destroys the way of the ninja eliminating all ninjitsu. foreshadowed by them always saying, as long as the art of ninjitsu exists, there will always be war. naruto always says he will find a way. everyone admires his will of fire. i think there is two sides to that sasuke and naruto both polar opposites much like the sage himeself. I know there are flaws but i think i may be onto something. I have seen enough anime to kind of get a sense of where it is going. I know i will still be surprised but there is only one way for naruto to end and that is epically. the only way for that is that naruto becomes the reincarnation of the sage by fusing with all of the tailed beasts and beating madara by his own game. sasuke plays his part too. unlike the first two hokages, they will work together. ideas, please. I want to picture this as best as i can and see how close i get in the end

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ericmaguscloud, I agree with you to an extent. I do believe that Sasuke has a big chance of dying. However, I do not think that will be the end of the Naruto series.

I have a feeling that Kabuto will escape. The only reason why Kabuto is siding with Madara is because he is interested in So6P. He has been making his own plans against Madara from the beginning of their "partnership." Who did Kabuto manage to bring back in order to get Madara to agree? At first, I thought his brother, but then, it could be someone we don't know, yet.

I still think this war is not the END, but it may be....

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I forgot about kabuto...mm I like your input

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after going back over some of the manga, I think he may have shown madara his own body. madara had said that he was severely wounded but perhaps wounded was an understatement and kabuto knows that madara lost his body in that fight.... I want to know what the third hole is for byakugan was my initial thoughts, how the rinnegan plays into his plans since he said it was his to begin with so what exactly does that mean when he was referring to the death of pain. how konan nearly killed him but she didnt know one fatal flaw in her plan regarding his genjutsu i believe. perhaps kabuto will be the final boss since he was initially the first antagonist in the series. he may make his presence known when the three are having their dialogue and he joins in to try and steal the ten tails. one thing is for sure, I am dying to see how this ends.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ericmaguscloud i like your thought of Naruto becoming the So6P by combining with the 10 Tails and then getting rid of Ninjutsu altogether. One though of mine is that Naruto and Sasuke will fuse somehow (I would like to think of it as the Dragonball Z fusion they use or something like that). It seems logical because Madara said that Sasuke and Naruto were destined to fight because of their background. Same as Madara and the First Hokage fighting. It all ties back to the hatred of the two brothers that were giving the So6P's physical energy and spiritual energy. Maybe that is why Naruto and Sasuke will combine to make the So6P reincarnation.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    Not released on NarutoBase yet...
    yep
    it will be released on thursday right?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    no.

Nagato was controlling his 6 paths, and thats why they had the rinnegan. Its just like when Tobi was controlling the 9 tails. The 9 tails eyes looked like sharingan when he was controlling it.

Now that Tobi has taken the jinchuriki as his 6 paths, their eyes look just like his, except now he has a rinnegan and a sharingan.
    and when even sasuke was controlling manda. manda had the sharingan

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the new 6 paths are going to regulate the battle field untill bee and naruto get their then bee will probly fight them while naruto goes and finds all those white zetus who are impersonating ninjas and killing all of his friends.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cridix View Post
    yep
    it will be released on thursday right?
    acctually naruto base will release it late on wed... i noticed that about this site.. it always has the first of the manga even before narutospot.net

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cloud guy like what you saying with naruto going 6paths and stopping ninjitsu.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chapter 545 is out on MangaHead

the epicness that I've been waiting for for weeks

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

like I said, Naruto can do thousand clones in nine tailed mode... lolz
    EPIC EPIC EPIC!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think this chapter was great the mini rassiayngan wtf that was dope hahaha
    its looking good. foor next week man shit going to hit the fan . but wat about wat bee said that if he uses the 9 tails power and uses the shadow clone jutsu wont his chakra drain qwicker then it should

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eventualy killing him because there sharing each others chakra???????

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the graduation countdown
    begins. Class of '15

Quote Originally Posted by poncesjoke View Post
    i think this chapter was great the mini rassiayngan wtf that was dope hahaha
    its looking good. foor next week man shit going to hit the fan . but wat about wat bee said that if he uses the 9 tails power and uses the shadow clone jutsu wont his chakra drain qwicker then it should
    yes ur right.. but if u recognize somethin' that when naruto opened a conversation wth the kyuubi.... the kyuubi was somehow opened from the hatred he has .. so maybe he wont drain too much naruto's chakra.... im not very sure ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am confused i thought he uses up chakra when he uses shadow clones otherwise the chapter was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by narutofan157; 06-29-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: wasnt done

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the chapter was gr8, although i read that naruto wasn't to use shadow clones but its all good that he still does.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, he's gonna use up the Kage Bunshin, the fox will reappear. And then he's somehow going to live, perhaps Karin will switch sides. Or Tsunade has an advanced version of Chiyo's jutsu. Whatever, but before he falls, he'll take out the revived hosts. When he gets up again, he's going to defeat Madara and the Ten-Tails. Now this is the part that I'm serious about.

Now for the funny business (Really, don't bother to read. It's just lil old tired me having fun typing stupid things. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.) : I really don't see the end of the show in any other way. Oh, and Sasuke will die. I mean really... He's a moron, and his character structure is like an a.s.s - stuff is supposed to go only one way in his world (but when someone makes it go the other way, he's like )
    And then Naruto'll make a huge harem of girls, starting with Hinata, that sexy sand girl (gaara's sis), Ino, Sakura, Tenten(for tough love :D) and maybe...JUST MAYBE, he'll learn to use Kabuto's revival jutsu, so he can "make sweet love down by the fire" with Anko Mitarashi. NOW SHE IS HOT!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very Good short chapter.......................

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked the little deamon claws the came out of his fingers to form the rasenshuriken haha