Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 544 Discussion and 545 Predictions

By a landslide, this should be one of the best chapters in some times.

Great dialogues, the cool sequence of Raikage attacking Naruto, Tsunade (well, atleast, she was ready to fight ), Bee is awesome-max, Minato's being more and more presented as a true hero, the ending and so many more things.

I loved especially
    - The raps of Killer Bee especially this part - Becoming a Jinchuuriki, my heart was aching. But that's how I learned to see what I still have, now my hear is shining. Fantastic. Kishi is quite a poet.
    - The logical presentation of Naruto as the real savior through Minato, Kushina, the seals, Kyuubi, all linked very well together and perfectly synchronized to the situation. No need for a long Talk-No Jutsu.
    - Naruto re-performing the Yellow Flash was awesome.
    - The new-touch to the jinchuurikis was great.
    - How Katsuyu was repeatedly interrupted. She will nicely paired with Shino.
    - How Naruto really matured especially by announcing that he cannot make errors and fail. Atleast now, his stupidness with the animals genitals can be a bit forgotten through his speech to Kyuubi, Raikage, Iruka.

O- yeah, without hesitation, 5/5

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O.o
    Raikage finally ended up beliving on Naruto too!!!
    now that we have seen Naruto's speed and Madara's new power (hope it's not just this, and i want to see some new techniques cuz we have seen this one with nagato) I wonder if Kishimoto is going to show us how Sasuke powers are improving!!!!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic begin of the chosen one ..... the sage (evil laughter)

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saving the world once again

great chapter

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madaras army is just getting stupidly overpowered

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i rekn kabuto might pop out with some kind of bullshit, but i wonder what powers the jinchuriki have without their tailed beasts? the sharingan & rinnegan combo would be aws (sharingan for the ability to see a step ahead combined with the ability to communicate that info to everyone)
    how does naruto's FTG technique work? can he just teleport now?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

I deserve this. My favorite character died in Soup Eater recently. Last chapter actually.

But on the Naruto turf, my favorite is even more BA now! Madara FTW!

Finally, no more A, Naruto, etc... Boring convo.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Still, an amazing chapter. The best of the convo with A and Naruto. 5/5

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg if naruto can actually use the flying thunder god without any markers then he is probably the new strongest shinobi well he is deffo the fastest.

and that last chapter seeing all those summons with the rinnegan and the sharingan all i could say was "oh sh******************************t"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that chapter was AMAZING! If madara has "6 new paths of pain" where are those black little chakra recievers? or can he control them automatically because of kabuto's "soul controlling tag" things?

Anyone have ideas? BTW i'm new here :D

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most likely naruto/sasuke team up in the end take down madara, and kabuto reveals his hidden summon plot thickens.
    loved the ending.
    hated the flashbacks

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lieherewithme View Post
    Definitely the first time in a while I got the feeling of an "OH #@$&" moment at the end of the chapter. I cannot wait to see what powers the Pains/Jinchuurikis have. I wonder if they are going to be like the original Paths of Pain and each of them have a specific power of the Rinnegan, and if their Sharingans are MS too? That would be pretty wild.

I am curious as to how Madara is using the jinchuurikis' bodies. I didn't see any chakra receivers on/in him or the others, but perhaps I overlooked them? I thought it might be edo tensei, but why would Gaara be amongst them, as his soul is quite intact on the battlefield.
    That's Not Gaara. Like You Said, Gaara Is Alive And Is/Was About To Fight His Father.

Academy Student Chocolate Thunder's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic chapter! Also why are people assuming naruto has FTG now? for that matter why does every one assume that the 4ths speed was dependent on ftg when we have seen that he was ridiculously fast without it? stupid people

Naruto ftw

side note raikage is badass still

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was justO.O

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok guys i dont post alot on this website but damn damn damn epic chapter sick i'm just now its time to see what naruto can really do let the war begin i wanna see some people die + some sick ass jutsu i mean come on man enough with the explanation about this and that we all get it naruto has to kill madara so stop the bullshit and show us the fighting

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That chapter was awesome!!! To me the manga was getting pretty boring, and then pow!, Kishi gave us two great chapters in a row. I don't think Naruto used FTG, but his speed is so fast he can "teleport" like the FTG. It was pretty epic to hear Raikage tell Bee and Naruto to "get going" too. I always hated that guy, but now he has his compassion back that he had in his younger days. Naruto beat the Nagato's six paths of Pain in sage mode, now it is time to beat Madara's six paths in Kyuubi mode. I foresee just all out carnage coming up in the next chapters. I will never doubt Kishi again!!!!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    m.. It wud make me laugh if that were to...

Also, i am surprised&annoyed at the person who rated this chap 1?? I know its personal view poll, but honestly, what more does he expect??

Agreed....as for the person who rated this chapter a 1, ....Most likely some closet Megolamaniac, who lives on a constant eye/mind diet of extreme gore movies, never satisfied until there is massive fighting, heads exploding and guts flying everywhere.... I agree what more should you expect this is Naruto not a rated M for mature storyline here!!!! I hope that person gets back to reality.

Last edited by mjtuvok; 06-23-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minatoisagod View Post
    funny how minato still has such an impact in this war despite being dead. I also see itachi's gift to naruto being essential. Still i still don't know how the alliance can possible win this war since madara has now gone all 6 paths on us and itachi and nagato haven't even come in yet. Naruto and Bee will give a moral and weapon boost but i still don't see it whatever happens it better be good
    Seems like it is time for everyone (old & young) to go all out, like i want to see mite guy and lee open "da dang gates and let loose the dogs of wrath" ...Its time for everyone to pop open their individual cans of whoopass they have been holding in reserve.

Then when they loose Naruto and Bee can step in just like he did after Konoha was destroyed and everybody was like this cant be happening we got owned just now...then Naruto & bee can step in and start an epic battle. Truthfully they should be able to give each other pointers because Bee already fought a sharingan user and nearly killed him, and Naruto fought a rhinnegan user and beat him. So they (8 & 9) should be a good match for those six.

DID ANYBODY ELSE WONDER WHY THERE WERE ONLY SIX JINCHURIKI SHOWN WHEN SEVEN WERE CAPTURED....WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SEVENTH????

Last edited by mjtuvok; 06-23-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: corrections

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked the story but the artwork seemed off and it made me feel very akward while reading it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubinaru View Post
    That chapter was awesome!!! To me the manga was getting pretty boring, and then pow!, Kishi gave us two great chapters in a row. I don't think Naruto used FTG, but his speed is so fast he can "teleport" like the FTG. It was pretty epic to hear Raikage tell Bee and Naruto to "get going" too. I always hated that guy, but now he has his compassion back that he had in his younger days. Naruto beat the Nagato's six paths of Pain in sage mode, now it is time to beat Madara's six paths in Kyuubi mode. I foresee just all out carnage coming up in the next chapters. I will never doubt Kishi again!!!!
    YOU DARED TO DOUBT KISHIMOTO!WTH:whoa: NEVER DO THAT he always has something up his slve you shouldnt have doubted him the first time :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::f law::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::fla w::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::D:D:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

akron nice prediction.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SMNaruto View Post
    First off.. This freaking Chapter was AMAZING!! Naruto's Speed was just crazy, didn't see anyone bad mouthing the Rikudo Mode this week! But yea I have a couple questions though.

1.How is it that Madara/Tobi is controlling the jinchuurikis??
    Im pretty sure that I saw Kabuto summon them; does that that mean Madara/Tobi has figured out a way to undo the Edo without sealing the souls??

Well not sure about that but I suspect they had a meeting of the minds and Madara simply informed Kabuto that he would need to control them for this part of the battle and also to upgrade them....we just havent been told that detail in the manga story yet but this is the most logical way it happened. It is Madara's war for now...until everybody (sauske and Kabuto) turn on him.

2. How in the H*** did he customize their Eyes abilities? Is Inzaghni capable of doing such a thing?

see comments below

3. Will the Jinchuurikis have limited jitsus like the 6 paths of Pain, or will they still have their normal/sercet jitsus?

most likely their own normal/secret jutsu's plus (my guess) all of the rinnegan abilities in each of them simultaneously. Hey remember this is for world domination I cant imagine he would limit them to one each.

I would really appreciate some answers guys.. Thanks

OKAY EVERYBODY...THE QUESTION KEEPS COMING UP WHERE DID THE RHINNEGANS COME FROM...

Answer....there was and is only two rhinnegans which were in Nagato. Nagato used the other pain bodys as puppets and his rhinnegan power flowed thru them (fron him) so it appeared when everyone saw them that each of the six had the rhinnegan when in fact they were simply being controlled by the rhinnegan.

So how is Madara doing this....same as pain only he is not using the chakra receptor rods pain had to use....this impure edo technique is allowing him to control them and since he is their source and manipulator then they in turn emulate (copy for those who dont know that word) his (madara's) eye power....also remember Madara may also be siphoning off a large amount of the combined 7 tailed chakra at this point in order to control them and power them up more. Makes perfect sense now doesnt it!

At least I hope it does...

Last edited by mjtuvok; 06-23-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Special Jounin KishiforPresident's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna learn to draw anime
    characters... Anyone have
    advice?

this is why i love naruto... this chapter is epic

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own

What's the big deal about Madara using the Six Paths? Naruto beat Pain with Sage Mode, I'm sure he can beat Madara with his 9 tails mode.

Plus, why is everyone so excited about them being former jincurikis? It's not like they'll have their tailed beasts powers or anything.

And has everyone forgotten when the 9 tails tried to talk to Naruto a few chapters back? It seemed to me like a signal that the 9 tails will eventually work together with Naruto and they'll become friends. I know Bee said Naruto can't use shadow clones in 9TM because the 9 tails will eat his chakra but he also said it's only because the 9 tails is still evil and isnt trying to help naruto like the relationship Bee and the 8 tails have.

Just sayin if the last time naruto and the 9 tails spoke is any indication that the 9 tails will come around then maybe Shikaku's plan will work after all. I think some people count naruto out way too quickly for nothing

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know i already posted this once, but alot of people like my prediction Its not entirely accurate, but hey its a good prediction, good to read :D
    Katsyu tells shikaku that Naruto and bee are allowed to pass the raikage into war

Shikaku: Amazing, Naruto must of out-matched him in speed, hearing now that he has control over the kyuubi

Kumo girl: What?! Nobody has ever made an impression on raikage like that before, They can just pass?

Shikaku: According to HQ they are headed this way now
    Shikaku: the last time i saw naruto he saved the village from complete destruction and saved the lives of many. When he gets here i dont even know how i'll be able to react. Its unheard of that someone can control the kyuubi.

Kumo girl: I've got to see such a thing

Scene switches to Naruto, bee, raikage, and tsunade

Naruto: My father really was the only one to dodge his full speed attack as well? That's really something

Naruto: C'mon bee, let's go into the battlefield before it gets any worse

Tsunade: Wait, Naruto. The enemy is using some highly advanced technique that allows the user to create an exact duplicate of our ally's and its highly dangerous. Records show that your the only one who can detect whose real and whose fake.

Naruto: What??

Bee: Yeah, me and A used a double lariat on one of the seven swordsmen and it looked like he was dead for sure, but sometime some how, a clone managed to slip in, completely undetected.

Naruto: Alright, we head to the base as soon as possible to fix the situation before the s- !!

Kyuubi: Naruto.. Are you sure you know what your doing? Can you and the 8 tails pull it off. How sure of yourself are you?

Naruto: I was born for this, with my father and mother looking over me, i'll show them that their love for me compelled me to put a stop to that masked man and end this war. That everything they entrusted into me is true.

Kyuubi: You do know that masked man is Madara Uchiha right? A man capable of casting you in a genjutsu faster than time itself.

Naruto: That's why i need you now to cooperate with me, to put a stop to him, we both can agree on that. And if it means erasing some of the hatred built up inside of you, i'd be glad to help with that too.

Kyuubi: ...Naruto.. i do not know why you have such a strong life force just like your father. There's nothing negative to you. The will of fire burns strong inside you like i've seen from no other.

Naruto: It's because nobody can put a stop to that man without using your power mixed with their own.

Kyuubi flashes back to how long and painful it was like being controlled by madara. As if he were stuck in a dimension. Then the kyuubi remembers how nice Kushina was him, and for the first time he felt comfortable.

Kyuubi: Alright Naruto, I'll stop absorbing your chakra as you use mine only because nobody has controlled me like Madara before, and Kushina was just like you, so determined to help me, but she was alot more emotional than you. I feel the power between us grown strong.

Naruto's face lights up as he runs over to the kyuubi, face to face, looking at him sincerely.

Naruto: As i said before, i would never hurt you or treat you badly like everyone else. I'm supposed to be your friend, not your enemy.

The kyuubi looks at him with confidence

Kyuubi: I'm going to entrust everything i've lived for now up to you Naruto. Together we can test a power never seen before.

Naruto nodds his head to the fox as the scene fades away. We are brought back to Naruto, bee, tsunade, and raikage.

Naruto opens his eyes again

Naruto: Alright, lets head to the base camp, i can sense a ton of commotion, we need to hurry.

Tsunade: Wh-what was that all just about? you were thinking intensively for the last 2 minutes.

Naruto: Hehe, don't worry about it granny-tsunade, everything is working out great.

Naruto enhances his rikudo mode with Sage mode with his aura turning an even more pure color. Naruto runs in the direction towards base camp immediately

Naruto: C'mon we must hurry, there's alot of them

Tsunade: Naruto, you and bee head to the base, Me and Raikage are heading back to HQ, things are getting real intense.

Raikage: Let's go, fast. And Naruto, I want you to have this, its a kunai i took from the most recent battle your father and I had. Let his will flourish within you and win this war.

Tsunade: Be careful naruto ^^

Naruto and bee grin back at them and immediately start heading to the base camp

scene switches to the Shika, ino, chouji platoon

Shikamaru: This war surely is quiet at night, too quiet. The first one to strike could weigh the battle on this front. Its good enough there arent any zetsu attacking us.. But why? According to HQ they are just clones, attacking at night is their complete advantage. What else could they be hiding?

Choji: Hey shikamaru, late night huh

Shikamaru: -! Oh hey, choji. Yeah, i've just got alot on my mind.. You should know me by now, hehe.

Choji: I noticed since your sitting alone away from everyone. Is something the matter?

Shikamaru: Its just, the night time is too quiet, you never get a break in war. They must be up to something.

Choji: Yeah, that was quite something earlier, this war has been more emotionally difficult than physically so far. Asuma-sensei was so real, completely alive, completely himself. If the enemy brought back that many people, i'd imagine they could have more. I wonder if the other platoons all have dealt with the same matters.

Shikamaru: Yeah, the enemies tactics arent the easiest to deal with and devise a counter attack. There's got to be a risk to using this technique, how can this man revive and control so many units?

Choji: That's beyond my comprehension Shikamaru, i could only think he was a puppet user, but there isnt any chakra transmission detected.

Shikamaru: Morning should be coming soon, tommorrow's battle will only bring worse, I think we should combing platoons so instead of having 5, we have 3. Both forces seem to be halved. I'm gunna go talk to our squad captain and get info on everyone's where-abouts.

Scene switches over to raikage and tsunade at HQ

Shikaku: Where's naruto?

Raikage: He and bee went to base camp to weed out the fake zetsu's

Kumo girl: What?! You let them by?

Raikage: Only once a man has outmatched me in speed, today i was beaten by raw speed on a higher level than my own. And there's alot to learn about jinchuuriki, only so many live to tell there stories, and today i was given the story straight. They aren't some last resort weopon, they are high class shinobi like us, earning there own skill before they earn the bijuu's strength to add on to theirown. Naruto and bee are both perfect jinchuuriki and together, hold the power to save and win this war.

Tsunade: I saw it with my own eyes, bee out-strengths Raikage with his lariat face-off and Naruto out-matched him in speed, showing together they bring a whole new level to the ninja world.

Shikaku: It truly is ironic, konoha and kumo competiting for so many years, and both offer there true best warriors to test the power of the joint shinobi alliance.. Brilliant.

Kumo girl: Th-thats.. Amazing. Bee finally outmatched your lariat with his? Hehe he finally lived up to his dream like he always wanted too, what a guy.

Raikage: Yeah, bee really does have more talent then me afterall, its shocking enough to see them come this far.

Tsunade[i] Naruto has grown so much![i]

The scene switches over to base camp with naruto and bee already arrived. In just moments they abolished all the fake zetsu's in the area and confirm no more are infected

Naruto: Now we can finally end this war now that the sun is shining over us with daytime to come

Bee: Smiling, Let's go bro and kick these guys butts fo sho-

a huge sound comes from base camp, the 6th paths of madara are standing in a straight line across, facing naruto and bee. Mean while madara is removing the bandages off of sasuke to finally reveal his EMS

Naruto: Uh oh bee, this doesn't feel right, is this what the enemy is using? I fought a guy before who used this exact power. Each of the individuals have linked vision. but i dont know why they have sharingan too. This can be bad, let's take them out before anyone gets hurt.

Naruto quickly explains their unique jutsu's, then saying they are going to have to figure out which one has which power

Bee: If that one eye gives them shared vision, the other gives them enhanced vision, kind of like how your sage mode enhances rikudo mode. These are the previous 6 jinchuuriki, we may have more on our hands than we can deal with.

Naruto: Everyone get out of the area!! Hurry!

People's faces are shocked in aww as they skurry around and evacuate the camp. As they evacuate, the 6 paths of madara get in formation and begin their attack on naruto and bee

Naruto: Sage mode!

Bee: Let's go

Chapter 546: Clash of the titans

Page 7 of 16 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»