3 33.33%
  • Amazing

4 44.44%
    SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Predictions/Theories/Discussion of Naruto 544

I seriously Didnt know what to put in the Title or Prefix... Cause you know im new and i never made a Thread...
    So Please Dont Mind Me...

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU HAVENT READ NARUTO 544 CHAPTER

So i had some Theories and Discussions and i thought i share them....

Naruto Upgraded the Flying Thunder God Technique and Teleported without even using a Kunai like Minato uses... Now when did Naruto learn this? He had no proper Training on this, and Bee and everyone else was watching him when he trained, and he was only training on the TBB and using the Kyubbis Strength... That was it...
    But I must say Naruto i wasnt expecting you to learn FTG untill like you met up with Kakashi or the Toads.... Cause i was thinking they was gonna teach you how to do the seals like he did with the Kunais..
    And you know pass it down...
    Now about the key to the seal, i was thinking once Naruto takes full control of the Kyubbi's Power he has in him now and the Kyubbi becomes friends with him, i think Naruto will somehow take the other half of the Kyubbis Chakra thats sealed and put it inside of him...
    Now Madara's Rikudo Pain Bodies are like something i was expecting for ages, but not in the Jinchurikies Bodies... I guess he wants to be able to use their Tail Beast Powers...
    Now im trying to figure out is how is Madara gonna be able to control the Edos?
    I think Madara talked to Kabuto and asked for the Jinchuriki Edos to have their soul and everything erased....
    Then Kabuto gave the Edos full control, and Madara then probally did that technique Nagato did for his Pains... But instead Madara can give them all EMS&Rinnegan, instead of just Rinnegan...
    I also wanna take time to write, that another user wrote Itachi would put Kabuto in a Genjutsu, and have Kabuto give them full control and Nagato would bring them back to life once they have full control... And then they would team up with Naruto later on... I completely agree with his theory, i think Madara did the same thing with Kabuto, but he didnt put him in a Genjutsu he asked him for those Edo's and Kabuto Agreed. Im guessing....

Sorry if this doesnt make sense i didnt put much time into writing this.... Please Rate and Tell me what you think... No bad comments Please:flaw:

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Predictions/Theories/Discussion of Naruto 544

Please Mind im New to this... And love reading Naruto....

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

Welcome to the forum.
    Please go to the disscussion and prediction thread above. There is no need to make a new one in this section. It's against the forum rules.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Please go to the disscussion and prediction thread above. There is no need to make a new one in this section. It's against the forum rules.
    oo my bad.... How do i move it?
    i just seen that too after i made this..

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    LOVVE YOUR SIG

you can't move it.. Ask a mod to delete it for you.

Status
    This user has no status.

he didnt learn that technique. hes just physically fast. not teleporting. theres no space-time jutsu going on here. he's just like the usain bolt of narutoverse.

itachi will not put kabuto into genjutsu. because kabuto is controlling itachi and nagato. most likely he's doing this to counter madara's '6 paths pains'. 6 people with sharingan+rinnegan vs 1 guy with rinnegan who can use all the 6 paths+1 guy with strongest MS known

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=RinneganNaruto;3361268]I seriously Didnt know what to put in the Title or Prefix... Cause you know im new and i never made a Thread...

lolz sorry it seems that you weren't paying attention to the Manga...

Naruto is using his raw speed not FTG

Remember the first time when Naruto showed what his new mode can do? It was when he used his speed on Kisame and got stuck in the wall. Naruto then was training to control his new power; both modifying and perfecting his speed and strength control.

After he gained mastery of the two, he then went to take on the "TBR" (Tailed-beast Rasengan)

When Naruto was fighting A, he didn't want to hurt him or anything, he was only trying to get past him.. read the manga carefully . . . He was trying to get around A and even trying to jump into the air to get past him. Bee even grabbed A to give Naruto some time to pass.

After A still tried to detain him, Naruto really showed what he can do this time by dodging A's fastest attack earning his recognition

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=nasuke;3361747]
    Quote Originally Posted by RinneganNaruto View Post
    I seriously Didnt know what to put in the Title or Prefix... Cause you know im new and i never made a Thread...

lolz sorry it seems that you weren't paying attention to the Manga...

Naruto is using his raw speed not FTG

Remember the first time when Naruto showed what his new mode can do? It was when he used his speed on Kisame and got stuck in the wall. Naruto then was training to control his new power; both modifying and perfecting his speed and strength control.

After he gained mastery of the two, he then went to take on the "TBR" (Tailed-beast Rasengan)

When Naruto was fighting A, he didn't want to hurt him or anything, he was only trying to get past him.. read the manga carefully . . . He was trying to get around A and even trying to jump into the air to get past him. Bee even grabbed A to give Naruto some time to pass.

After A still tried to detain him, Naruto really showed what he can do this time by dodging A's fastest attack earning his recognition
    And it looks like you wasn't paying attention either... Naruto Only got enough speed to pass A at the end because he didn't want Granny Hokage(Tsunade) to get dragged into the fight and he said his dad passed to much down To him for him to give up now... And everytime he try to pass A his speed increased... So he obviously didn't train on his speed with bee... If his speed was still increasing. And I made a mistake when I posted this thread.. Now I wanna delete it but don't know how