Aug 2010
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.

Kabutos Jinchuurikis

Yes it is awesome that Madara now has the paths with both Rinnegan and Sharingan, but werent they suppost to be dead bodies (like with Nagatos Paths)?
    well it looks like they are edo summons (since Madara implies that they are the Jinchuuriki and their dead bodies arent containers for the TB anymore), but that why the hell is Kabuto letting Madara use his Jinchuurikis?
    also has Madara put Kabuto under genjutsu?

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Kabutos Jinchuurikis

i personally think that they are edos, BUT that kabuto is planning something with those bodies of jinchuurikis, something like that he put bomb in them or some sort of technique which used sasori on that guy from sand from start of shippuuden

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Shapeshifting clones get dojutsu, other than MS. I kinda figured thats how Negato made his paths of pain. Not sure if this is much diffrent. But I was wondering somewhat the same thing.

@ jj it was sasoris henchmen/spy and then Negatos tech.

Last edited by shadedcrow; 06-22-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Because Kabuto cannot beat Madara and i think Madara has full control over the former jinchuurikis now that they all have rinnegans in their eyes.

The Uchiha Founder Super Kami Guru's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Because Kabuto cannot beat Madara and i think Madara has full control over the former jinchuurikis now that they all have rinnegans in their eyes.
    agreed these are definitively Madara's paths with sharingan and rinnegan. But also note how could Kabuto have gotten their DNA zetsu was most likely to have eatten the bodies of left over hosts so they are prob madaras now that kabutomaru showed madara how to preform the jutsu and its drawbacks....

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Every Jinchuuriki with a Sharingan and Rinnegan is just Sick.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

They are just dead bodies !!! NO edos ! Just like Nagatos Six Paths !!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

the jinchirikis with two doujutsu bothers me a bit, how can you mix two doujutsu in the same body anyway? .... The battle its gonna be so epic, am looking foward to it. Also will sasuke try and drag naruto out of the battle and into some place far away for them to fight? if so this marks the beginning of the end for the series.. i hope not.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I have lost hope, Madara was won this war, theres no way in hell Naruto is gonna stop 6 paths with their own original jutsu, plus the ***getry of the sharingan, PLUS the awesomeness of the rinnegan, its over, well for Bee, Sasukes the one that gets to try to catch Naruto.

Status
    This user has no status.

where the hell did he get all those rennigans?? i thought it was only pein with rennigans?

Will madara/tobi make his 6 paths fight naruto or will naruto fight sasuke now??

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdondunga View Post
    where the hell did he get all those rennigans?? i thought it was only pein with rennigans?

Will madara/tobi make his 6 paths fight naruto or will naruto fight sasuke now??
    Good point, but then again people are saying that nagato's rinnegan was a mutation. Maybe madara mutated a bunch of sharingans..... On the other hand there were 7 paths... including nagato .. But he took nagato's rinnegan and put it on him self meaning there were 6 left, but there are 7 jinchirikis. So it doesn't add up. ^^ I think madara actually made an extra rinnegan eye. If so then the rinnegan really is a mutation.... I hope no, because then it would only give more credit to the sharingan -______-. .... but something doesn't seem right, if madara took nagato's eyes when he fought Konan to get the location. How did nagato come back with a rinnegan?

Last edited by llMiezarull; 06-22-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: forgot something

Status
    Jun 2011
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

sorry, but: "charingan" and "rennigan"... epic... X"D

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

>DD ya, i changed sharingan but i cant edit too much. So i left it how it is, anyway you get what i mean D:< dont be a grammer/typo nazi

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Ok to clear your confusion ! Madara has not a lot of rinnengans ! The Jinchurikis are just dead bodies ! Madara Controls them Just like Nagato did with his own paths ! Now the 6 paths of pein have all unique abilities. One can use Gravity techs, the other can summon, the other can absorb NInutsu... and the list goes on. When the Summoning path died the new one gained its abilities it did not get new ones that means that the paths are those six... So the jinchurikies are just dead bodies which where brought back to Life by the powers of the Sage (Madara)... They are not Edos. Madara is seeing through them. That explains why they all have his eyes ! Just like nagatos bodies and also his summons had rinnengan cause he was seeing through all of them !!! Got it ? And one more thing ! The New paths of pein do not have the jinchurikies own abilities they are just used as a shell for the paths !

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Wait.... Where did Tobi get those Rinnengan eyes from? Did I miss something??

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Geonimaru View Post
    They are just dead bodies !!! NO edos ! Just like Nagatos Six Paths !!!
    So wait what was the point of Kabuto bringing those Jinchuriki's back to life?
    Tobi didn't know about Kabuto's allegiance and IWR. So did he plan this eye transfer before or after Kabuto?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Ok to clear your confusion ! Madara has not a lot of rinnengans ! The Jinchurikis are just dead bodies ! Madara Controls them Just like Nagato did with his own paths ! Now the 6 paths of pein have all unique abilities. One can use Gravity techs, the other can summon, the other can absorb NInutsu... and the list goes on. When the Summoning path died the new one gained its abilities it did not get new ones that means that the paths are those six... So the jinchurikies are just dead bodies which where brought back to Life by the powers of the Sage (Madara)... They are not Edos. Madara is seeing through them. That explains why they all have his eyes ! Just like nagatos bodies and also his summons had rinnengan cause he was seeing through all of them !!! Got it ? And one more thing ! The New paths of pein do not have the jinchurikies own abilities they are just used as a shell for the paths !
    to be able to see through them madara has to put metal rods in them, the only reason nagato's summons had rinnegans was because EVERY ONE OF THEM HAD METAL RODS SOMEWHERE IN THEIR BODIES. the three headed dog is a good example he had his piercing in his nose *i think* but i am sure all his summonings had piercings. But the jinchurikis dont make senseAT ALL.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

:confused: am just gonna wait till the next chapter is out they have to explain something

Status
    This user has no status.

I think they are edo, Nagato needed the black rods to control them to send chakra signal they dont have that. Unless is a new technique they need the rods.
    With edo the user dont need the rods, so it might be a combination of edo and rinnegan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

I agree that this is not IWR (Edos), this is Madara using the dead bodies for the six paths which he obviously kept after they were drained of the bijous.

I just don't understand where this leaves the IWR Jinchirukis that Kabuto resurrected?

Maybe, we'll see Pain and Itachi versus Madara's six paths?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»