Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Kabutos Jinchuurikis

i get it now but i think that the rods were used because nagato was sick and had to control them from a distance but with madara/tobi i think he will be close by so he will be able to control them without the rods

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdondunga View Post
    i get it now but i think that the rods were used because nagato was sick and had to control them from a distance but with madara/tobi i think he will be close by so he will be able to control them without the rods
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I also think Madara's EMS is also playing a factor.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I was thinking that the reason for pein's rods reflected pein himself, so since madara/tobi doesn't have rods out of his back like pein/nagato, his paths don't have rods.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by enthaim View Post
    I was thinking that the reason for pein's rods reflected pein himself, so since madara/tobi doesn't have rods out of his back like pein/nagato, his paths don't have rods.
    the reason why madara does not have rods in his back is cause he never used that jutsu, when pein was telling his story they showed him fighting against hanzou. And used illusionary dragon jutsu.... *i think thats the name, correct me if am wrong cause i cant remember*

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker. View Post
    Every Jinchuuriki with a Sharingan and Rinnegan is just Sick.
    I agree its a little too much. I wanted to see them use their original jutsu specially the ones that haven't been shown in battle like Fuu, Han, Roshi, Yugito and specially Yagura. Plus I would have liked to see the other previews jinchurikies of the one, eight and nine tails.(3 Kazekage's brother, Killer bee's cousin, and Kushina or Mito Uzamaki)

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLife510 View Post
    So wait what was the point of Kabuto bringing those Jinchuriki's back to life?
    Tobi didn't know about Kabuto's allegiance and IWR. So did he plan this eye transfer before or after Kabuto?
    These are the edo tensei that Kabuto summond that is why they dont need chakra rods, becuase they can move but they have been enhanced with both the Sharingan and Rinnengan, I guess they will each have one of the techs of Pain and with the Sharingan they will be able to analize and copy their opponents jutsu, with rinengan they will share their sight. I think they will battle Gaara, Naruto and Killer Bee. Since they are Jinchuriki too.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12