Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Naruto can't make bunshins in Kyuubi form. HOWEVER, there may still be a way he can make bunshins and use the Kyuubi form.

    Suppose Naruto makes the Shadow clones in his normal form? THEN has them transform into Kyuubi mode? We've seen Shadow clones transform into the Kyuubi once before.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/329

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/329/2

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/329/3

    It was a bunshin. Hence the poof on the last page.

    The Hachibi told Naruto not to make Kage Bunshin's WHILE in that form, because for every clone he makes, the Nine Tails would be absorbing a portion of Naruto's chakra (see link below).

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/519/10

    However, if Naruto has already made the clones before entering Kyuubi Mode, they could just transform after. The clones would just have to be careful not to make bunshins after they transform (clones can also use jutsu), but it probably would just make them disperse.

    So Shikaku's plan could work...Theoretically. It may still pose a problem. Who knows?
     
         

  2. #2
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    i dont think it would work like that, im pretty sure it would be the same effect of doing it whilst in kyuubi mode
     
         

  3. #3
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    um, shikaku DOESN´T KNOW that naruto SHOULDN´T use clones in kyuubi mode, + he CAN use them, it´s not good for him, but he CAN use them and naruto is so much positive character that he will do it most likely
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    kickassjutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    in the middle of no where and some where
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    this mode isn't the same as before, he now has control of the foxs power, which most likely means he can use shadow cloans
     
         

  5. #5
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    + i think it wouldn´t work as you say it would
     
         

  6. #6
    Member xdarkflamez's Avatar
    Status
    xdarkflamez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    i think naruto could get away with to an extent. he couldn't maintain it though. the hachibi did say he would be taken over immediately!
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    i dont think it would work like that, im pretty sure it would be the same effect of doing it whilst in kyuubi mode
    Can you give a reason why you think that? I think that the only danger lays in the clones making clones whilst in that mode.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by kickassjutsu View Post
    this mode isn't the same as before, he now has control of the foxs power, which most likely means he can use shadow cloans
    Kickass, the point of me showing the chapters of Naruto's clone transforming into the Kyuubi was the remind people that the Kyuubi also gets replicated when Naruto makes shadow clones.
     
         

  9. #9
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Can you give a reason why you think that? I think that the only danger lays in the clones making clones whilst in that mode.
    not any proof but you dont either
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by xtsukune uchiha View Post
    not any proof but you dont either
    I gave my evidence. Backed it up as to why I believe it.

    I asked you why you didn't think it would work. You just said you didn't think it would work and left nothing to support it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Can you give a reason why you think that? I think that the only danger lays in the clones making clones whilst in that mode.
    It's the same arithmetic (thus problem) whether he makes the clones in or before Kyuubi mode I believe and would thus equally facilitate the Kyuubi's absorbtion, granted I'm tired and haven't checked, but I think he/she's correct.

    Edit: I do believe that the above problem will be resolved somehow in the next two chapters, just not sure how yet. It's a typical Naruto problem to overcome. I've thought it may incorporate Katsuyu, but clones are certainly a possibility.

    Peace
     
         
    Last edited by leafeater; 06-23-2011 at 01:14 AM.

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    NinjaKamui is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    It could work if the clones dont change into the nine tails mode. But Shikaku needs Naruto in nine tails mode everywhere, not just the clones. I guess it will take too long if Naruto goes to all the places or if he stays in base telling them which one to get rid off.
     
         

  13. #13
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    One way it could work:

    1. We know that the fox takes out of naruto's chakra if he creates shadow clones.
    2. We know that naruto has sage mode which is pretty much unlimited chakra.

    FROM 1&2 : Naruto will use sage mode + cloak at the same time, rendering him immune to any threats imposed by the nine-tail fox.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    nite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    I think a combo of Kage Bunshin and Katsuya..

    lets assume naruto needs 50 shadow clones

    this would mean Katsuya would need to be 50.

    each Naruto clone has a Katsuya on his shoulder etc .


    1. using the katsuyas' to communicate, Naruto will one by one go Rikudo Mode and defeat the zetsu or inform the Camp which is the zetsu

    2.
    A. Naruto exits rikudo mode and maybe goes Sage Mode uses Kagebunshin
    B. the Kage Bunshins with Katsuya on them head out for each camp
    C.using Katsuya to communicate One by one, the Kage bunshins will summon the Real naruto to the camp.
    D. Naruto goes Rikudo Mode and kicks some arse or Kindly informs the camps defense.

    my opinion. I defo think Katsuya will be involved, possibly an appearance from Ma pa toads.

    Back in Invasion of Pain, Naruto was able to Summon a Shadow clone.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Shikaku's plan could work using Naruto Bunshins.

    Quote Originally Posted by nite View Post
    I think a combo of Kage Bunshin and Katsuya..

    lets assume naruto needs 50 shadow clones

    this would mean Katsuya would need to be 50.

    each Naruto clone has a Katsuya on his shoulder etc .


    1. using the katsuyas' to communicate, Naruto will one by one go Rikudo Mode and defeat the zetsu or inform the Camp which is the zetsu

    2.
    A. Naruto exits rikudo mode and maybe goes Sage Mode uses Kagebunshin
    B. the Kage Bunshins with Katsuya on them head out for each camp
    C.using Katsuya to communicate One by one, the Kage bunshins will summon the Real naruto to the camp.
    D. Naruto goes Rikudo Mode and kicks some arse or Kindly informs the camps defense.

    my opinion. I defo think Katsuya will be involved, possibly an appearance from Ma pa toads.

    Back in Invasion of Pain, Naruto was able to Summon a Shadow clone.
    Actually, C doesn't sound bad at all.... However, CAN his Kage Bunshins summon him? The toads are the only things that have been shown to summon Naruto. Summoning himself sounds weird....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •