View Poll Results: Will Sasuke be accepted back into Konoha?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will be accepted back into Konoha.

23 32.39%
  • No, he will not be accepted back into Konoha.

21 29.58%
  • Doesn't matter, he's going to die

27 38.03%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

Let's just say for arguments sake that Naruto, by some odd miracle, was able to persuade Sasuke to return to Konoha. Would he be accepted back into soceity after he just murdered the Sixth Hokage, Danzo. (IDK if he is still considered Hokage but I will for argument's sake.)

Personally, I think not. Which is the main reason I see Sasuke dying in the manga, whether from Naruto or self-sacrifice.

Opinions? Please vote and state opinions.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frustrated

Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

I would like to say yess they would but I really dont think they will... but I think he is going to die in the end not sure why I think that I just do.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah hes screwed.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude killing donzo is a none issue all they have to do is say how donzo tried to manipulate the people at the summit not to mention how he tried to overtake the village (not helping with the pein attack and killing the frog that was suppose to bring back naruto)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo was a good ninja .

In his own way he cared about the Ninja world. Hence taking the risk of controlling Mifune.

Compassion is not something as simple as, give someone a tissue when they cry, or a shoulder to cry etc.

sometimes compassion may seem ice cold.

The story of naruto or theme is for him to become Hokage.

If Naruto can not save sasuke then he wont become hokage ( or wont accept it ).

Naruto will fix everything, even a stubborn dude like Raikage can understand . ( in Sasukes' view Danzo & Konoha where the reason someone special was the cause of their death )

Raikage was basically willing to die or lose a leg to Avenge Bee.

Sasuke did the same thing, plus was manipulated by Madaras' mind games or lies.

Hence why Sasuke will fight Naruto first, b4 anyone else in the war . ( Sasuke:fine i'll kill you first ) .

Sasuke has only killed a few people

I think Jay from Cloud
    a few Samurai Guards
    and Danzou

I would not give up on sasuke, I Know he will come back to "Shinobi" or be sorta like Jiraiya and do his own thing but no revenge on Konoha.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most people probably dont even know what sasuke has done so i think they will accept him

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke will come to his senses but still go his own separate way, if he attacks the leaf, theres no way he'll be accepted xD

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nite View Post
    Danzo was a good ninja .

In his own way he cared about the Ninja world. Hence taking the risk of controlling Mifune.

Compassion is not something as simple as, give someone a tissue when they cry, or a shoulder to cry etc.

sometimes compassion may seem ice cold.

The story of naruto or theme is for him to become Hokage.

If Naruto can not save sasuke then he wont become hokage ( or wont accept it ).

Naruto will fix everything, even a stubborn dude like Raikage can understand . ( in Sasukes' view Danzo & Konoha where the reason someone special was the cause of their death )

Raikage was basically willing to die or lose a leg to Avenge Bee.

Sasuke did the same thing, plus was manipulated by Madaras' mind games or lies.

Hence why Sasuke will fight Naruto first, b4 anyone else in the war . ( Sasuke:fine i'll kill you first ) .

Sasuke has only killed a few people

I think Jay from Cloud
    a few Samurai Guards
    and Danzou

I would not give up on sasuke, I Know he will come back to "Shinobi" or be sorta like Jiraiya and do his own thing but no revenge on Konoha.
    This is a very good post. I think the same about Danzo. Whatever he did, he did it with the intentions to help his village. He had his own way of doing things and I think that was a great thing Kishi did. It really showed us that not all of the ninjas that look super evil are in fact evil.

Now onto Sasuke. No, I think he will definitely die but after Naruto "saves" him or convinces him to turn his back on his life of revenge. This way Naruto will know that he saved him and he would be able to go on with his life. I really do dislike Naruto's affection for Sasuke. He pays little attention to the people who actually help and love him (Hinata anyone?) and focuses all his attention on a prick who wants to kill him.

Raikage said something to Naruto that was spot on. He said that even if Naruto begs for his life, it won't change a thing. People will still be after Sasuke for what he did. The whole world wants him dead. He joined Orochimaru, he is on the Akatsuki's side, has helped Akatsuki kill a Leaf village elder. It doesn't matter how corrupt he was, he was still a respected member of the Leaf village. Sasuke has attempted to capture the brother of the Raikage, killed a ninja working for Raikage, has attacked all of the Kages, attempted to kill Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto (more than once).

I really don't see how Sasuke is so innocent and can be turned good compared to the other bad guys. Everyone is expecting Sasuke to die and turn good but something tells me that Kishi will surprise us in the end :P.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think Naruto will save Sasukw, but Sasuke will sacrifice himself in some form or fashion to save Team 7.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Would you accept darth vader in the jedi council again?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uxcxhxixhxa View Post
    would you accept darth vader in the jedi council again?

Xd
    omg i love this

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    This is a very good post. I think the same about Danzo. Whatever he did, he did it with the intentions to help his village. He had his own way of doing things and I think that was a great thing Kishi did. It really showed us that not all of the ninjas that look super evil are in fact evil.

Now onto Sasuke. No, I think he will definitely die but after Naruto "saves" him or convinces him to turn his back on his life of revenge. This way Naruto will know that he saved him and he would be able to go on with his life. I really do dislike Naruto's affection for Sasuke. He pays little attention to the people who actually help and love him (Hinata anyone?) and focuses all his attention on a prick who wants to kill him.

Raikage said something to Naruto that was spot on. He said that even if Naruto begs for his life, it won't change a thing. People will still be after Sasuke for what he did. The whole world wants him dead. He joined Orochimaru, he is on the Akatsuki's side, has helped Akatsuki kill a Leaf village elder. It doesn't matter how corrupt he was, he was still a respected member of the Leaf village. Sasuke has attempted to capture the brother of the Raikage, killed a ninja working for Raikage, has attacked all of the Kages, attempted to kill Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto (more than once).

I really don't see how Sasuke is so innocent and can be turned good compared to the other bad guys. Everyone is expecting Sasuke to die and turn good but something tells me that Kishi will surprise us in the end :P.
    Dude. what the **** .

seriously, if ur brother killed ur family and inplanted a life long grudge against them what would you do? Go to philosophy class and learn about forgiveness?

Nah, you'd sell your own **** to see that person suffer.

I think how sasuke reacted is completely appropriate given his FAMILY was massacred.

Naruto said he would have done the same thing pretty much, as when they met he said they could have so easily been in the same position. Dont make this personal, if anyones family would have been killed, (just like in real life ) they would descend into pure revenge driven darkness to avenge them.

dont mean to insult but come on man!

Academy Student Bleach is my deal's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He doesn't care, but he will be accepted, I think he will be like how tsunade was, lives on another village etcetc

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Dude. what the **** .

seriously, if ur brother killed ur family and inplanted a life long grudge against them what would you do? Go to philosophy class and learn about forgiveness?

Nah, you'd sell your own **** to see that person suffer.

I think how sasuke reacted is completely appropriate given his FAMILY was massacred.

Naruto said he would have done the same thing pretty much, as when they met he said they could have so easily been in the same position. Dont make this personal, if anyones family would have been killed, (just like in real life ) they would descend into pure revenge driven darkness to avenge them.

dont mean to insult but come on man!
    Why doesn't he use his head then? Return with Naruto to the leaf and assassinate the elders.

Don't get me wrong, I actually liked Sasuke's character before Shippuden but he can't seem to make up his mind about who should suffer. Didn't this all start with Madara unleashing the fox on the village? Itachi even said Madara used the fox and guess what? Sasuke's working with the person who started the Uchiha hatred and the events leading up to the massacre. What is his purpose? To kill the elders and everyone else in Konoha, destroy Leaf, kill Naruto. Given the Elders might not be so innocent but killing innocent civilians to avenge your family? Oh wait, it must be a persona then right? That sounds right. Hell, I'd abandon my team and kill (or attempt to kill) a person who saves my ass from death 3-4 times just to show that I am truly bent on revenge rawr.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Why doesn't he use his head then? Return with Naruto to the leaf and assassinate the elders.

Don't get me wrong, I actually liked Sasuke's character before Shippuden but he can't seem to make up his mind about who should suffer. Didn't this all start with Madara unleashing the fox on the village? Itachi even said Madara used the fox and guess what? Sasuke's working with the person who started the Uchiha hatred and the events leading up to the massacre. What is his purpose? To kill the elders and everyone else in Konoha, destroy Leaf, kill Naruto. Given the Elders might not be so innocent but killing innocent civilians to avenge your family? Oh wait, it must be a persona then right? That sounds right. Hell, I'd abandon my team and kill (or attempt to kill) a person who saves my ass from death 3-4 times just to show that I am truly bent on revenge rawr.
    Your wrong on one count. Madara told sasuke that the kyuubi attack was a 'natural' disaster. Meaning sasuke still doesnt know that it was him.

Madara didnt start the Uchiha hatred, as we all saw, it was the politics of konoha at the time that segregated the uchiha from the rest of the village.

Sasuke was/ IS acting on making those who did wrong suffer.

None of this was sasukes fault, he didnt ask for his bro to kill his family, and has been LEAD and Controlled by first Itachi. Then Madara.

Sasuke has just been consumed by rage, and if you remember.

During team 7 when everything was going well sasuke and naruto developed a strong bond... we know that..

That all changed when itachi poured fuel on the fire ( which in my opinion, he shouldnt have)

As that was the turning point where sasuke just 'lost it' shall we say and did everything he could possibly do to get as strong as possible, Because lets be honest, he would have been a weakling if he didnt go to oro for help no?

Back before he knew the truth about itachi, he just wanted to kill him. that is all.

Now he learned the truth, everything he thought about itachi was wrong, it just made him even more pissed off.

Danzou Also aggravated him by mocking him before they fought which only made his 'blood thirst' stronger!

Sasuke has now just cracked. He has nothing to lose.

Realistically; what do/did you expect him to do?

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    LFC <3

Naruto...Sasuke
    they will both die

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your wrong on one count. Madara told sasuke that the kyuubi attack was a 'natural' disaster. Meaning sasuke still doesnt know that it was him.

Madara didnt start the Uchiha hatred, as we all saw, it was the politics of konoha at the time that segregated the uchiha from the rest of the village.

None of this was sasukes fault, he didnt ask for his bro to kill his family, and has been LEAD and Controlled by first Itachi. Then Madara.

During team 7 when everything was going well sasuke and naruto developed a strong bond... we know that..

That all changed when itachi poured fuel on the fire ( which in my opinion, he shouldnt have)

As that was the turning point where sasuke just 'lost it' shall we say and did everything he could possibly do to get as strong as possible, Because lets be honest, he would have been a weakling if he didnt go to oro for help no?

Back before he knew the truth about itachi, he just wanted to kill him. that is all.

Now he learned the truth, everything he thought about itachi was wrong, it just made him even more pissed off.

Danzou Also aggravated him by mocking him before they fought which only made his 'blood thirst' stronger!

This is a very good point because of the fact that Sasuke has been manipulated for a very long time.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if sasuke helps naruto and they both defeat madara,there would be some hope

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Imagine the naruto council....

Did you desert the village ?

sasuke: Yes

Did you leave with konaha's most hated individual, and the man who was responsible for the third hokage's dead?

Did you try to kill your teammates on numerous occasions ?

Did you kill Root's leader lord danzo?

Finally, was it your wishes to destroy konaha, and everyone who lives in it?

Well then i see no probelm in inviting you back! Please join us for this meal.....

i think he would probably die in a herioc act where he saves naruto from death.

Last edited by siyo; 06-23-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You've got valid points and you're right about a lot of those things. However, I am sure he knows that Madara was behind the attack, Itachi told him. That and Tobi's just using him like everyone else did. Itachi's story about Madara's past contradicts with Tobi's version but who does Sasuke believe? His brother or the person his brother wants him to stay away from?

It's only my opinion. If he really wanted revenge on the elders for causing the massacre then why not act smart and just go along with Naruto's friendship bs; get into the village and assassinate them? I'm sure he has the skills to do it.

If he's accepted back into the village then so should the countless missing-nins that are S-rank criminals. We know that most of the bad ninjas have had a tough life or a sad child hood so why should Sasuke be an exception?

Last edited by Inception; 06-23-2011 at 10:15 PM.

The Black Lightning Alex Uchiha6678's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Jubito too op

I think so, because eventully Naruto will convince the Hokage to let it go.

Hidden Leaf Member Narutosixpaths's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good overall post and I do agree of course I wouldn't expect much else from Sasuke, but Madara did start the Uchiha hatred, firstly in the beginning with the senju truce, Madara was in a somewhat similiar position like Sasuke, in which he couldn't let his brothers sacrifice go, his brother sacrificed to give him the power to stand up to senju leader Hashirama, yet the peace came and he couldn't accept it, he "claims he felt the Uchiha were going to be suppressed senju would put them down" but really him loosing Hokage to Hashirama makes sense, Hashirama was a more the better man he was more powerful, and the bigger person because they came and offered the truce first, Madara then tried to have the Uchiha coup de tat, and everyone shunned him for attempting to rekindle war. Then he attacked the leaf and lost to Hashirama, not to mention after that the Uchiha were given a better role by 2nd Hokage to make them feel better. But nah Madara hated his clan now, and was Bent on revenge and attacked the leaf with the nine tails which was the total reason for Uchiha hatred. The Uchiha were living amongst the village before that and were fine important police force role, but then after the attack only the Uchiha power was known to control nine tails so they were blamed and suspected and ostricized which led to their hatred so , yes it's basically all Madara's fault they had to be massacred and if that's not enough he had a hand in it himself and now has a massive spoil of sharingans from it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I used to think Kishi would save Sasuke to save Naruto from the Kyuubi....because he hadn't harnessed it's power yet, and now, I don't see a point to Sasuke....he's a villian, but a victim villian.....so I don't hate him, but I don't see what good he does anymore....

Naruto doesn't need him to beat Madara

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Returning from the dirt.

Here's to a quick and pointless death (like the wall paper characters get). But given Kishi's love for sasuke, he'll probably survive the war and become Hokage.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»