View Poll Results: Will Sasuke be accepted back into Konoha?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will be accepted back into Konoha.

    23 32.39%
  • No, he will not be accepted back into Konoha.

    21 29.58%
  • Doesn't matter, he's going to die

    27 38.03%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    298
    Location
    In the Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Let's just say for arguments sake that Naruto, by some odd miracle, was able to persuade Sasuke to return to Konoha. Would he be accepted back into soceity after he just murdered the Sixth Hokage, Danzo. (IDK if he is still considered Hokage but I will for argument's sake.)

    Personally, I think not. Which is the main reason I see Sasuke dying in the manga, whether from Naruto or self-sacrifice.

    Opinions? Please vote and state opinions.
     
         

  2. #2
    Little Miss Wildtangent's Avatar
    Status
    Wildtangent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,124
    Location
    Where the Truth is
    bored
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    I would like to say yess they would but I really dont think they will... but I think he is going to die in the end not sure why I think that I just do.
     
         

  3. #3
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,129
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Nah hes screwed.
     
         

  4. #4
    Heavens Blade's Avatar
    Status
    Heavens Blade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,872
    Location
    usa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    dude killing donzo is a none issue all they have to do is say how donzo tried to manipulate the people at the summit not to mention how he tried to overtake the village (not helping with the pein attack and killing the frog that was suppose to bring back naruto)
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    nite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    443
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Danzo was a good ninja .

    In his own way he cared about the Ninja world. Hence taking the risk of controlling Mifune.

    Compassion is not something as simple as, give someone a tissue when they cry, or a shoulder to cry etc.

    sometimes compassion may seem ice cold.

    The story of naruto or theme is for him to become Hokage.

    If Naruto can not save sasuke then he wont become hokage ( or wont accept it ).

    Naruto will fix everything, even a stubborn dude like Raikage can understand . ( in Sasukes' view Danzo & Konoha where the reason someone special was the cause of their death )

    Raikage was basically willing to die or lose a leg to Avenge Bee.

    Sasuke did the same thing, plus was manipulated by Madaras' mind games or lies.

    Hence why Sasuke will fight Naruto first, b4 anyone else in the war . ( Sasuke:fine i'll kill you first ) .

    Sasuke has only killed a few people

    I think Jay from Cloud
    a few Samurai Guards
    and Danzou

    I would not give up on sasuke, I Know he will come back to "Shinobi" or be sorta like Jiraiya and do his own thing but no revenge on Konoha.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member FlyingThunderG0d's Avatar
    Status
    FlyingThunderG0d is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    203
    Location
    Texas
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    most people probably dont even know what sasuke has done so i think they will accept him
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member D3A's Avatar
    Status
    D3A is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    I think Sasuke will come to his senses but still go his own separate way, if he attacks the leaf, theres no way he'll be accepted xD
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by nite View Post
    Danzo was a good ninja .

    In his own way he cared about the Ninja world. Hence taking the risk of controlling Mifune.

    Compassion is not something as simple as, give someone a tissue when they cry, or a shoulder to cry etc.

    sometimes compassion may seem ice cold.

    The story of naruto or theme is for him to become Hokage.

    If Naruto can not save sasuke then he wont become hokage ( or wont accept it ).

    Naruto will fix everything, even a stubborn dude like Raikage can understand . ( in Sasukes' view Danzo & Konoha where the reason someone special was the cause of their death )

    Raikage was basically willing to die or lose a leg to Avenge Bee.

    Sasuke did the same thing, plus was manipulated by Madaras' mind games or lies.

    Hence why Sasuke will fight Naruto first, b4 anyone else in the war . ( Sasuke:fine i'll kill you first ) .

    Sasuke has only killed a few people

    I think Jay from Cloud
    a few Samurai Guards
    and Danzou

    I would not give up on sasuke, I Know he will come back to "Shinobi" or be sorta like Jiraiya and do his own thing but no revenge on Konoha.
    This is a very good post. I think the same about Danzo. Whatever he did, he did it with the intentions to help his village. He had his own way of doing things and I think that was a great thing Kishi did. It really showed us that not all of the ninjas that look super evil are in fact evil.

    Now onto Sasuke. No, I think he will definitely die but after Naruto "saves" him or convinces him to turn his back on his life of revenge. This way Naruto will know that he saved him and he would be able to go on with his life. I really do dislike Naruto's affection for Sasuke. He pays little attention to the people who actually help and love him (Hinata anyone?) and focuses all his attention on a prick who wants to kill him.

    Raikage said something to Naruto that was spot on. He said that even if Naruto begs for his life, it won't change a thing. People will still be after Sasuke for what he did. The whole world wants him dead. He joined Orochimaru, he is on the Akatsuki's side, has helped Akatsuki kill a Leaf village elder. It doesn't matter how corrupt he was, he was still a respected member of the Leaf village. Sasuke has attempted to capture the brother of the Raikage, killed a ninja working for Raikage, has attacked all of the Kages, attempted to kill Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto (more than once).

    I really don't see how Sasuke is so innocent and can be turned good compared to the other bad guys. Everyone is expecting Sasuke to die and turn good but something tells me that Kishi will surprise us in the end :P.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    298
    Location
    In the Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    I personally think Naruto will save Sasukw, but Sasuke will sacrifice himself in some form or fashion to save Team 7.
     
         

  10. #10
    Gin-San's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,463
    Location
    In Odds Jobs "Yorozuya"
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Would you accept darth vader in the jedi council again?

     
         

  11. #11
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    298
    Location
    In the Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by uxcxhxixhxa View Post
    would you accept darth vader in the jedi council again?

    Xd
    omg i love this
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    This is a very good post. I think the same about Danzo. Whatever he did, he did it with the intentions to help his village. He had his own way of doing things and I think that was a great thing Kishi did. It really showed us that not all of the ninjas that look super evil are in fact evil.

    Now onto Sasuke. No, I think he will definitely die but after Naruto "saves" him or convinces him to turn his back on his life of revenge. This way Naruto will know that he saved him and he would be able to go on with his life. I really do dislike Naruto's affection for Sasuke. He pays little attention to the people who actually help and love him (Hinata anyone?) and focuses all his attention on a prick who wants to kill him.

    Raikage said something to Naruto that was spot on. He said that even if Naruto begs for his life, it won't change a thing. People will still be after Sasuke for what he did. The whole world wants him dead. He joined Orochimaru, he is on the Akatsuki's side, has helped Akatsuki kill a Leaf village elder. It doesn't matter how corrupt he was, he was still a respected member of the Leaf village. Sasuke has attempted to capture the brother of the Raikage, killed a ninja working for Raikage, has attacked all of the Kages, attempted to kill Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto (more than once).

    I really don't see how Sasuke is so innocent and can be turned good compared to the other bad guys. Everyone is expecting Sasuke to die and turn good but something tells me that Kishi will surprise us in the end :P.
    Dude. what the **** .

    seriously, if ur brother killed ur family and inplanted a life long grudge against them what would you do? Go to philosophy class and learn about forgiveness?

    Nah, you'd sell your own **** to see that person suffer.

    I think how sasuke reacted is completely appropriate given his FAMILY was massacred.

    Naruto said he would have done the same thing pretty much, as when they met he said they could have so easily been in the same position. Dont make this personal, if anyones family would have been killed, (just like in real life ) they would descend into pure revenge driven darkness to avenge them.

    dont mean to insult but come on man!
     
         

  13. #13
    Academy Student Bleach is my deal's Avatar
    Status
    Bleach is my deal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Cool!!
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Abd100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    513
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    He doesn't care, but he will be accepted, I think he will be like how tsunade was, lives on another village etcetc
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Dude. what the **** .

    seriously, if ur brother killed ur family and inplanted a life long grudge against them what would you do? Go to philosophy class and learn about forgiveness?

    Nah, you'd sell your own **** to see that person suffer.

    I think how sasuke reacted is completely appropriate given his FAMILY was massacred.

    Naruto said he would have done the same thing pretty much, as when they met he said they could have so easily been in the same position. Dont make this personal, if anyones family would have been killed, (just like in real life ) they would descend into pure revenge driven darkness to avenge them.

    dont mean to insult but come on man!
    Why doesn't he use his head then? Return with Naruto to the leaf and assassinate the elders.

    Don't get me wrong, I actually liked Sasuke's character before Shippuden but he can't seem to make up his mind about who should suffer. Didn't this all start with Madara unleashing the fox on the village? Itachi even said Madara used the fox and guess what? Sasuke's working with the person who started the Uchiha hatred and the events leading up to the massacre. What is his purpose? To kill the elders and everyone else in Konoha, destroy Leaf, kill Naruto. Given the Elders might not be so innocent but killing innocent civilians to avenge your family? Oh wait, it must be a persona then right? That sounds right. Hell, I'd abandon my team and kill (or attempt to kill) a person who saves my ass from death 3-4 times just to show that I am truly bent on revenge rawr.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Why doesn't he use his head then? Return with Naruto to the leaf and assassinate the elders.

    Don't get me wrong, I actually liked Sasuke's character before Shippuden but he can't seem to make up his mind about who should suffer. Didn't this all start with Madara unleashing the fox on the village? Itachi even said Madara used the fox and guess what? Sasuke's working with the person who started the Uchiha hatred and the events leading up to the massacre. What is his purpose? To kill the elders and everyone else in Konoha, destroy Leaf, kill Naruto. Given the Elders might not be so innocent but killing innocent civilians to avenge your family? Oh wait, it must be a persona then right? That sounds right. Hell, I'd abandon my team and kill (or attempt to kill) a person who saves my ass from death 3-4 times just to show that I am truly bent on revenge rawr.
    Your wrong on one count. Madara told sasuke that the kyuubi attack was a 'natural' disaster. Meaning sasuke still doesnt know that it was him.

    Madara didnt start the Uchiha hatred, as we all saw, it was the politics of konoha at the time that segregated the uchiha from the rest of the village.


    Sasuke was/ IS acting on making those who did wrong suffer.

    None of this was sasukes fault, he didnt ask for his bro to kill his family, and has been LEAD and Controlled by first Itachi. Then Madara.

    Sasuke has just been consumed by rage, and if you remember.

    During team 7 when everything was going well sasuke and naruto developed a strong bond... we know that..

    That all changed when itachi poured fuel on the fire ( which in my opinion, he shouldnt have)

    As that was the turning point where sasuke just 'lost it' shall we say and did everything he could possibly do to get as strong as possible, Because lets be honest, he would have been a weakling if he didnt go to oro for help no?

    Back before he knew the truth about itachi, he just wanted to kill him. that is all.

    Now he learned the truth, everything he thought about itachi was wrong, it just made him even more pissed off.

    Danzou Also aggravated him by mocking him before they fought which only made his 'blood thirst' stronger!

    Sasuke has now just cracked. He has nothing to lose.

    Realistically; what do/did you expect him to do?
     
         

  17. #17
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,497
    The world is yours
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Naruto...Sasuke
    they will both die
     
         

  18. #18
    Member BeastMode's Avatar
    Status
    BeastMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    298
    Location
    In the Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Your wrong on one count. Madara told sasuke that the kyuubi attack was a 'natural' disaster. Meaning sasuke still doesnt know that it was him.

    Madara didnt start the Uchiha hatred, as we all saw, it was the politics of konoha at the time that segregated the uchiha from the rest of the village.


    Sasuke was/ IS acting on making those who did wrong suffer.

    None of this was sasukes fault, he didnt ask for his bro to kill his family, and has been LEAD and Controlled by first Itachi. Then Madara.

    Sasuke has just been consumed by rage, and if you remember.

    During team 7 when everything was going well sasuke and naruto developed a strong bond... we know that..

    That all changed when itachi poured fuel on the fire ( which in my opinion, he shouldnt have)

    As that was the turning point where sasuke just 'lost it' shall we say and did everything he could possibly do to get as strong as possible, Because lets be honest, he would have been a weakling if he didnt go to oro for help no?

    Back before he knew the truth about itachi, he just wanted to kill him. that is all.

    Now he learned the truth, everything he thought about itachi was wrong, it just made him even more pissed off.

    Danzou Also aggravated him by mocking him before they fought which only made his 'blood thirst' stronger!

    Sasuke has now just cracked. He has nothing to lose.

    Realistically; what do/did you expect him to do?
    This is a very good point because of the fact that Sasuke has been manipulated for a very long time.
     
         

  19. #19
    sasuke fan Masy's Avatar
    Status
    Masy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    259
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    if sasuke helps naruto and they both defeat madara,there would be some hope
     
         

  20. #20
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: POLL: Would Sasuke be accepted?

    Imagine the naruto council....

    Did you desert the village ?

    sasuke: Yes

    Did you leave with konaha's most hated individual, and the man who was responsible for the third hokage's dead?

    sasuke: Yes

    Did you try to kill your teammates on numerous occasions ?

    sasuke: Yes

    Did you kill Root's leader lord danzo?

    sasuke: Yes

    Finally, was it your wishes to destroy konaha, and everyone who lives in it?

    sasuke: Yes

    Well then i see no probelm in inviting you back! Please join us for this meal.....



    i think he would probably die in a herioc act where he saves naruto from death.
     
         
    Last edited by siyo; 06-23-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •