Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Story is repeating itself

The story of revenge....
    1st it started with the older son of SO6P not being the leader and swore to get revenge and never came back.
    Than same happened to madara so he ran off and planned revenge and never came back.
    Than Oro didn't become the hokage and he ran away planning and failing to revenge but never came back.
    And now sasuke who also ran off for revenge.
    BUT this time I think sasuke will do something no one else in this list did....HE WILL RETURN TO KONOHA. And that is one of the main point to not hold a grudge too damn long and to forgive and forget. And that is why naruto is the prodigy ninja....he just won't bring peace he will end this cycle of revenge.

Last edited by ~Naruto&Itachi~; 06-27-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Story is repeating itself

Quote Originally Posted by narutoandpein View Post
    The story of revenge....
    1st it started with older brother not being the leader and swore to get revenge and never came back.
    Than same happened to madara so he ran off and planned revenge and never came back.
    Than Oro didn't become the hokage and he ran away planning and failing to revenge but never came back.
    And now sasuke who also ran off for revenge.
    BUT this time I think sasuke will do something no one else in this list did....HE WILL RETURN TO KONOHA. And that is one of the main point to not hold a grudge too damn long and to forgive and forget. And that is why naruto is the prodigy ninja....he just won't bring peace he will end this cycle of revenge.
    Wait...I was under the impression that Madara was the older brother who got pissed. He started the Uchiha Clan,and then he ran off to get revenge.
    Well, it's true, a lot of ppl turned against Konoha and plotted revenge, but I don't think the story is repeating itself.
    There is also no guarantee that Naruto will end the cycle of revenge, because
    there is a ninja world war going on right now.More lives will be lost, and more people will want revenge.

But I guess,Sasuke will return. I see no other path for the series to take otherwise.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i totally agree, i was thinking about whether or not if he'll come back or not, and i realized something... this is a story, Kishi is telling us a story and how bad of a story would it be to end it like all the previous generation's have ended it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that this time is going to be a little different Sasuke is indeed going to return but he will not destroy Konoha insted he will fight side by side Naruto when he realaize the madara is the real colprate :D and naruto and Sasuke are going to kick madara ass

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get on NB when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by senjuwaqas View Post
    I think that this time is going to be a little different Sasuke is indeed going to return but he will not destroy Konoha insted he will fight side by side Naruto when he realaize the madara is the real colprate :D and naruto and Sasuke are going to kick madara ass
    I totally agree.