Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Pain hasnt even started showing his ability

I dont think peins ability to take control of these 6 bodies is a rinnegan technique, as kisame and itachi both implanted 30% chakra into bodies miles away to take on gai and kakashis team, they just didnt use 6 bodies, only 1.

And pein even said "you should be thanking me for that technique" which suggests any ninja can do this technique as its not limited to a blood limit.

Also, am i the only one whos noticed that pain is very different when speaking to akatsuki and other people such as jiraiya??

I dunno he just seems different...and the hairs not right either, god realms hair doesnt look like the version we see when its just them "holograms".

If people reckon pains difficult now, then theyre gonna be surprised when he opens his whole can of pwnage.

Im Luke,The Bloody.. Mangenkyou Maoh's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

yeap..

it's not a rinnegan technique.. i think it's rain village technology with piercing item.. to control others

Save Your World... soaddragonx1's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

That's a good point cuz that bodies of kisame and itachi were only at 30% because they didn't have the piecing, they didn't want them to give away that they were different ppl but the bodies with the piercing i'm think have more then just 30% of chakra I'm think anywhere from 40 to 60% of the power