• Itachi

47 32.64%
Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi vs. Minato

i choose minato bcoz he also captured th kyubi......and hes the strongest...........

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    minato won a war
    Wft wat war did HE win??? Are u seriously sayin he won a war on his own and if so where did I miss that??

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Minato beat Madara. Madara was Itachi's sensei and taught him everything about ms, so its obvious who'll win.
    I bet u don't read the manga well. Minato never beat Madara. Madara will win against Minato easily.

I'm sure Itachi would win.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AARB View Post
    You people are crazy.how could you ever make a comparison with itachi against someone like minato.itachi is a child and is no where near the level at which jiraiya is.it is actually stated in the anime when itachi and kisame went to retrieve naruto and ended up seeing jiraiya,itachi himself said that even if there were more akatsuki members there to help out him and kisame,jiraiya would still win.jiraiya stated that he could eliminate both itachi and kisame (easily) at the same time.so it is actually clear that jiraiya is on a whole other level compared to itachi.and if itachi cannot beat jiraiya how could he even lay a scratch on minato.now do you see how stupid that comparison is.and one other thing,you should not assume how the battle will play out because you have to understand that you did not see all of itachi's or minato's abilities.remember that itachi has the sharingan so he is able to use all the elements that he copied over the years,you just did not see him use them.that also goes for minato,you did not see all of his abilities you only see the ones that are necessary for the fight he is in.and lastly stop the foolishness about susano being an unbreakable defence.So many people have found ways to get through the susano and i am pretty sure you will see other ways to breaking through the susano.eg.the mizukage used the acid mist to melt the bones of the susano which is the strongest part of it and the raikage also broke the bones with brute strenght.and i am also sure that using a genjutsu on the user will disrupt the flow of there chakra and ultimately the susano will be gone because the user is in a genjutsu and is not concentrated on keeping the susano's composure.and the genjutsu would work because the susano blocks physical attacks not mental.
    Wow, you sir vastly underestimate Itachi. Itachi said that about Jiraiya because he actually still cared about Konoha, not because he was scared. Also he never said Jiraiya would beat him and Kisame easily, you don't read the manga do you? He said the best he could do would be a draw. Which was him just saying stuff to get out of there because he didn't really want to capture Naruto.

Again you must not be reading the manga, Itachi's Susanoo is invulnerable. He has the Yata mirror which blocks any and all attacks. Reread it please, Itachi also had the sword of Totsuka which seals whatever it touches. His Susanoo is invincible and with it up the only option is to wait for him to run out of chakra.

Now that I have corrected your mistakes, I'll explain to you situations in which they both could win. Minato would win if Itachi didn't automatically put up Susanoo or if Minato managed to tag him with a seal before he put up Susanoo. Minato also has way more chakra than Itachi so he could always just run around or teleport around until Itachi ran out of chakra or went blind.

So Minato wins the majority of the time, however Itachi would win if he managed to trap Minato in a genjutsu at the start of the battle, especially if he got him in Tsukuyomi. If it is just a normal genjutsu then Minato probably could break out of it but dispelling genjutsu isn't instantaneous so Itachi would have time to kill him.

So if Itachi starts off with a genjutsu that Minato can't break out of quickly, or if Minato looks him in the eye then Minato loses, any other way and Minato wins this battle.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato vs itachi. anyone could win

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Wft wat war did HE win??? Are u seriously sayin he won a war on his own and if so where did I miss that??
    It is said that Konoha won a war BECAUSE OF HIM

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Namikaze View Post
    What? Oh I get it, good one, you got me. You almost had me with that trolling there kid.

...wait you are for real. Itachi had mastered MS and had it in both eyes and had the complete form of Susanoo, his was more powerful than Sasuke's plus Itachi had the Yata mirror and the Totsuka sword. Please read the manga and check your "facts" before you post. It saves everyone time and trouble.
    First things first he did not he only do the two techniques I said with one eye. I read the manga and watched the anime. I know what I'M talking about.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    It is said that Konoha won a war BECAUSE OF HIM
    With fgt of course he would be a great asset to any battlefield, but it wasnt him sole the way u made it sound.

Wait I wasn't even talking to u lol

Last edited by blazekev90; 07-03-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokule67 View Post
    minato won a war
    yo he did not win a war he won a battle

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Minato beat Madara. Madara was Itachi's sensei and taught him everything about ms, so its obvious who'll win.
    madara and itachi have different abilities.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

please stop saying Minato beat Madara, as stated by Itachi(his apprentice) hes just a shadow of his old former self, no wonder why he didnt attack konoha, Itachi would of beat him by that time with ease. Thats why akatsuki and Danzo feared them. Even Sandaime respected his decission of not touching Sasuke and Itachi was so young by that time it makes me lol. I think Itachi would win, but the thing is this thread is just about fanboys against fanboys.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    Itachi reaction's speed matched Kirin. and minato's speed is nowhere near lightning. Susanoo rapes stomps
    No...Minatos speed is FASTER than the speed of lightO.O.....how can u not know that

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    I wouldn't joke to you even if I could so don't sweat it.
    I might say Sasuke's susano'o is almost like Itachi's since we never saw how Itachi used it on combat. I can only rely on Sasuke's since its clear what's the capability of susano'o when he used it against Danzo.
    In addition, we still haven't seen Minato in full power. Again, MINATO CANNOT BE A HOKAGE if his only power is FTG, Rasengan and his summoning toads. There's more to know about the 4th hokage. We didn't even know what's his elemental nature.
    This will be another never ending arguement and Minato AGAIN is involve! *sigh*
    Speak duh truth....both are just BEYOND immensely powerful doe NO LIE

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    dodge?!?i never said that he dodged kirin,his timing using susanoo is perfect. and no, he activated susanoo once kirin hit him

he needs to put the mark at itachi first.he needs to go with hand to hand combat first to place the mark.minato might wins if he's lucky, i mean REALLY lucky if he can avoid eye contact with itachi at that time.

plus reality>>fantasy no way humans are faster than lightning
    if u noe naruto characters they dont exactly have human powers:flaw: ....and btw Minato has in the manga been proven MANY times to be FASTER than the speed of light O.Oeven without ftg technique (refrence see naruto manga 503 or 504).

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi would lose... come on Minato beat Madara so he knows wat the sharigan can do and would have ways to counter it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

duhh, itachi!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll explain to you situations in which they both could win. Minato would win if Itachi didn't automatically put up Susanoo or if Minato managed to tag him with a seal before he put up Susanoo. Minato also has way more chakra than Itachi so he could always just run around or teleport around until Itachi ran out of chakra or went blind.

So Minato wins the majority of the time, however Itachi would win if he managed to trap Minato in a genjutsu at the start of the battle, especially if he got him in Tsukuyomi. If it is just a normal genjutsu then Minato probably could break out of it but dispelling genjutsu isn't instantaneous so Itachi would have time to kill him.

So if Itachi starts off with a genjutsu that Minato can't break out of quickly, or if Minato looks him in the eye then Minato loses, any other way and Minato wins this battle.

I totally agree with u.... thank u... i'll also say minato would beat itachi 6 times out of 10.....

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by I Just Died View Post
    First things first he did not he only do the two techniques I said with one eye. I read the manga and watched the anime. I know what I'M talking about.
    Is this kid for real? Saying Itachi did not have Susanoo, alright then I guess he is right and we are all wrong. Nowhere in the manga and anime does Itachi have MS in both eyes and he doesn't have the ability to use Susanoo. I guess that is unique to Sasuke.

And here is the link to the chapter so you can see Itachi with his badass Susanoo weapons. You are wrong in everything you said, and most likely will continue to be wrong with every future word you utter, or type.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/4

A word of advice, get off Naruto forums if you are going to call people out for being right.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is this kid for real? Saying Itachi did not have Susanoo, alright then I guess he is right and we are all wrong. Nowhere in the manga and anime does Itachi have MS in both eyes and he doesn't have the ability to use Susanoo. I guess that is unique to Sasuke.

And here is the link to the chapter so you can see Itachi with his badass Susanoo weapons. You are wrong in everything you said, and most likely will continue to be wrong with every future word you utter, or type.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/4

A word of advice, get off Naruto forums if you are going to call people out for being right.
    oooooooooooh yo homie you just pwned him man even if it was just on a computer.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would have to say itachi has this one, lets be real minato was gifted but not to the level of itachi.Minato studied under the 3rd and j-man also maybe even pa toad so he was destine for greatness ,itachi had no one major teacher danzo was a bum with out the 1st dna & sharingan.Minato mentioned that he would'nt have become so great if it was for kushina(probably referring Sealing techniques), when it comes to sealing itachi has it for the simple fact the Sword of Totsuka seals you in a dream until the end of time were minato death god seal takes your life also.Minato speed is out of this world so itachi could'nt keep up , itachi is able to cast genjutsu from long range without be seen i'd say itachi gets this one

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    yo itachi kiled the whole ****ing uchiha clan. and you telling me minato would win
    He didn't do it by himself

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 07-03-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Annoyed

This could go either way to be honest, Minato is crazy fast even with out FTG and Itachi has numerous one-shot uber-techniques.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Seriously want to get angry , but i can not . cuz i like both characters .

Minato is not just FTG , every1 knows that , Have we seen him fight to his death ? so that he had time to reveal his jutsus ? Nope , do you know why ? Cuz the fights ended to quick .

i Want to Say Minato but i can not , Itachi is not a joke . Minato can not jsut simply go BOOOM , Rasengan behind his back and itachi is dead , That is not what is going to happen .

Itachi , if he can wear Minato out with his Amarteratsu shield , the smaller one Sasuke usually used , then he will win , Minato will get caugh in the flames as soon as he attacks .and i am pretty sure that Itachi will see him coming .

On The Other Hand , Minato's Ftg is not a jutsu to tire his user , FTG is simply epic , the Name is epic enough Flying Thunder God . If Itachi Panics and goes into Susanoo , He will be dead , due to the overuse of the technique. But i bet that will not be the first thing itachi uses .

Any attack that itachi throws at minato , would be turned back on himself . This will be like watching ( if any1 played lineage 2 ) two tanks trying to kill eachother , while healers are healing both tanks .

Sorry , i turned on my geek side :D

So overall this is going to be ( with Minato's Currently known techniques ) a Pretty Boring Fight , Unless Minato has some BOOOM technique up his sleeve

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think minato for the simple fact sasuke eyes could not keep up with the raikage and mintao is faster than that raikage. However mintao redirect attacks like he did the 9 nine bomb.....so i'll say minato!!!!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    Tell me.. when the **** did Itachi said that even if there were more Akatsuki members to help them out they would still not win against Jiraiya? and when the **** did Jiraiya stated that he would eliminate both Itachi and Kisame? I can't believe that some people still actually think that Itachi's and Kisame's retreat was a "fear" reaction from Jiraiya.. com'on, are you ****ing serious? how retarded is that? the fact is that Itachi told Kisame to retreat because he didn't want to kill anyone or cause any kind of trouble or disturb to the village that he loved, he just came out to check on Sasuke, nothing more.. and nothing less, why would he want to harm Jiraya or even anyone from Konoha after all what he did to them in order to keep them safe and protect the world from the war? we all know Itachi's intention and personalty, and how he turned out to be the kindest person in Naruto..

Read from page 2-8 and let me know if you found any clue about the shit you're talking about..
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/2

Also, do you actually compare Sasuke's first "uncompleted" form of Susanoo to Itachi's full completed form of Susanoo along with the Yata Mirror and the Sword of Totsuka legendary weapons? are you actually that much retarded saying that many people could break through it?

Dude, please re-read the Manga at least 5 times to understand the story well before bringing utter crap from that mouth of yours..

i like that

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»