Credit to Chihaya for the sig
    Waiting for premium

Strongest person Kinshiki can beat

^title

~¦Prince and Heir¦~ 拮抗薬 Ambivalence's Avatar
    Status
    Delenda est.

Re: Strongest person Kinshiki can beat

Assuming the distance is too big for a blitz and instant kill - KCM Minato.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Looking for revenge.......

KCM Naruto, KCM Minato or Kabuto w/o Edo Tensei.

Actually, it'd be Killer B.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

He can beat Nagato by a blitz under favorable conditions

He definitely beats KCM users

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

I'd say Base Hashirama. Kinshiki has got some mad tree cutting feats and the moment it gets to CQC,
    Hashirama gets wrecked.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

Kinishiki is an otsutsuki so I say he takes out anybody below rsm naruto/rinnegan sasuke.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Quote Originally Posted by Tobious Uchiha View Post
    Kinishiki is an otsutsuki so I say he takes out anybody below rsm naruto/rinnegan sasuke.
    that's everyone

Oro with Edo, sage mode hashi, Edo madara and any form of madara during war (bar blind one), dsm kabuto without Edo tensi, nagato among others > him they have showed way better feats and r way more versatile then this dude (hell id wadger if oro started out in perfect form without Edo tensi he'd win... Assuming the poison works on him if so oro needs new body if not then needs Edo to win)

I'd say with Intel prob minato (idk bout kcm mode) and before war arc obito (sorry I understand as the story progresses the opponents should b more powerful but nothing from that movie suggests that kin can beat obito with 6 Jin Edos let alone jubbito)

In straight fight no Intel.. Umm imma go with tobirama (with Edo tensi restricted save for gekko fudo which I don't think would b enough to take him out then again the guy did basically get defeated by 4 kage without them fully going all out ) (gaara ain't do no real dessert shit so don't think they went all out )

Last edited by Dęvîa Puęrî; 01-06-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dęvîa Puęrî View Post

I'd say with Intel prob minato (idk bout kcm mode) and war arc obito (sorry I understand as the story progresses the opponents should b more powerful but nothing from that movie suggests that kin can beat jubbito)

In straight fight no Intel.. Umm imma go with tobirama (with Edo tensi restricted save for gekko fudo which I don't think would b enough to take him out then again the guy did basically get defeated by 4 kage without them fully going all out ) (gaara ain't do no real dessert shit so don't think they went all out )
    Kinishki was keeping up with Rinnegan Sasuke, so any space-time technique he encounters wouldn't be a huge issue for him. He also broke out of those 4 kages trying to hold him down. He has the capability of cutting down the shinjuu tree as well. No shinobi has that kind of power except for Sasuke and Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2012

Kinishki was keeping up with Rinnegan Sasuke, so any space-time technique he encounters wouldn't be a huge issue for him. He also broke out of those 4 kages trying to hold him down. He has the capability of cutting down the shinjuu tree as well. No shinobi has that kind of power except for Sasuke and Naruto.
    Lel he cut down a Shinju the size of a regular Mountain. That's nothing compared to the top tiers. If he fights anyone like EMS Sasuke, EMS Madara, SM Hashirama or BSM Naruto he gets smeared across the earth.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Lel he cut down a Shinju the size of a regular Mountain. That's nothing compared to the top tiers. If he fights anyone like EMS Sasuke, EMS Madara, SM Hashirama or BSM Naruto he gets smeared across the earth.
    I'm yet to see a shinjuu tree the size of a mountain and if he's fighting EMS Madara/Sasuke or BSM Naruto/SM Hashirama he would destroy them one on one. He was able to fight on even grounds with Rinnegan Sasuke for a while, neither of those names you listed up there would last a second against him.

Status
    Aug 2012

I'm yet to see a shinjuu tree the size of a mountain and if he's fighting EMS Madara/Sasuke or BSM Naruto/SM Hashirama he would destroy them one on one. He was able to fight on even grounds with Rinnegan Sasuke for a while, neither of those names you listed up there would last a second against him.
    It was the size of Naruto's Avatar, which is the size of a Mountain. I suggest you go check out Momoshiki vs. Naruto and Sasuke again. And he was only able to fight evenly against a Sasuke who used his Katana and Sharingan. Any of those people that I mentioned rape Sasuke if he only uses Sharingan and a Katana. I mean It's like you are going to conveniently ignore the fact that Sasuke literally used a fraction of his power against Kinshiki and sit here and say "oh he matched Rinnegan Sasuke" as if he was fighting full power Sasuke. If Susanoo was used Kinshiki would be dead. Low diff.

Formerly 'numbers' Bad Touch Yakushi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    #1 Yakushi Fan

At the very most Kabuto Yakushi. Although even that would be difficult with all of his defensive procedures.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

It was the size of Naruto's Avatar, which is the size of a Mountain. I suggest you go check out Momoshiki vs. Naruto and Sasuke again. And he was only able to fight evenly against a Sasuke who used his Katana and Sharingan. Any of those people that I mentioned rape Sasuke if he only uses Sharingan and a Katana. I mean It's like you are going to conveniently ignore the fact that Sasuke literally used a fraction of his power against Kinshiki and sit here and say "oh he matched Rinnegan Sasuke" as if he was fighting full power Sasuke. If Susanoo was used Kinshiki would be dead. Low diff.

Kyuubi is nowhere near close to the shinju tree's size

Kinishki and Sasuke were both clashing with lightning around their body with Sasuke using his rinnegan at the end. He didn't only use his sharingan and katana.

Status
    Aug 2012

Kyuubi is nowhere near close to the shinju tree's size

Kinishki and Sasuke were both clashing with lightning around their body with Sasuke using his rinnegan at the end. He didn't only use his sharingan and katana.
    Wow. Just wow.

That thing in the corner is the Shinju's stump. The stump is only as wide as the Avatar, which is as wide as a Mountain. Thus Kinshiki can only cut Mountains.

Sasuke used his Rinnegan to escape, not to attack. Doesn't matter anyway since Sasuke with that moveset and fighting style would get wrecked by the people I mentioned.

Status
    Apr 2014
    This user has no status.

The odds would have to be deliberately put in everyones favor to stand a chance against him. If we consider fights in NV don't even start out more than 20 meters away 99% of the time, and give a distance like that, Kinshiki would shit blitz everyone and chop them in half bar the Ridoku characters.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Log out.
    How does Base Hashirama win? If Kinshiki begins at a relatively close distance to Hashirama, he jumps into CQC
    and there's no way Hashirama can win from there.

If from a far distance, Base Hashirama doesn't have huge fire power. Kinshiki cut down the (albeit smaller) Shinju
    tree in one shot. Understandably, Hashirama has things with greater durability than that but Kinshiki doesn't
    need to one-shot Hashirama's things. Kinshiki can just keep on matching Hashirama's attacks and cutting them
    down until he gets close to finish the job.

Even if Kinshiki doesn't win, I see it as high-diff either way but you seem to imply it's impossible for Kinshiki which I'm
    not seeing.

Status
    Dec 2015
    This user has no status.

Wow. Just wow.

That thing in the corner is the Shinju's stump. The stump is only as wide as the Avatar, which is as wide as a Mountain. Thus Kinshiki can only cut Mountains.
    You're making an argument over a stump instead of the whole entire tree? Wow, that's not even an accurate measurement you're just assuming. That same Shinju stump produced wood dragons that were bigger than the kyuubi in height

It's clearly bigger than a mountain

Sasuke used his Rinnegan to escape, not to attack. Doesn't matter anyway since Sasuke with that moveset and fighting style would get wrecked by the people I mentioned.
    Rinnegan Sasuke's moveset would not get wrecked by those people, especially the one he used against JJ Madara would immediately kill those people you just listed up there.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Who is Kinshiki?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Vegita for president

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Who is Kinshiki?
    Some punk from the boruto movie