Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Current Naruto vs. Itachi

ok..im making this thread because some ppl dont even give sasuke a chance at standing a lick of a chance against naruto, so my point is now...Naruto vs Itachi, who do u think wins and how much of a chance do u think itachi has against naruto? And also, some ppl think that Sasuke wont get itachi's powers? Even sasuke said after the implant "i can feel itachi's power inside me" so....im sure if itachi can hold up against naruto, sasuke more than likely can, but for now, lets just focus on Itachi vs Naruto ^^

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

itachi cause of ms

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have actually heard more people say that naruto is no match for sasuke than the other way around. but anyway i have to give this one to naruto

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

um... naruto?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don´t know, i guess naruto even without plot no jutsu

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Once Naruto gets more control of the Kyuubi than it will be him but until then I guess it will Itachi.

But I suspect alot of fanboys saying Itachi because of MS anyways xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok dude lets make it clear NARUTO is the main character so is goku,ichigo,ed(fma),Natsu ect..

theey are the main character so they always have to be the strongest but in naruto sasuke si like de 2nd main character so the only character you can match up to naruto is Sasuke and about there final battle naruto is gonna with since kyuubi mode or rikudouu mode can easily penetrate susanoos defense and no he is not getting itachis power

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto. Move on don't cling to the past. If kishi made itachi look like choji with the same power do you still think itachi can win? *Fanboys sigh*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto takes this one

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post
    Ok dude lets make it clear NARUTO is the main character so is goku,ichigo,ed(fma),Natsu ect..

theey are the main character so they always have to be the strongest but in naruto sasuke si like de 2nd main character so the only character you can match up to naruto is Sasuke and about there final battle naruto is gonna with since kyuubi mode or rikudouu mode can easily penetrate susanoos defense and no he is not getting itachis power
    you sound like you're making a statement, but in fact it's just an opinion. don't see how naruto would be able to penetrate susanoo. And Sasuke is always a bit stronger than Naruto because that's how this manga works. Naruto will only gain the edge through determination when it's going to be time to fight.

The Uchiha Founder Super Kami Guru's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto probably

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    you sound like you're making a statement, but in fact it's just an opinion. don't see how naruto would be able to penetrate susanoo. And Sasuke is always a bit stronger than Naruto because that's how this manga works. Naruto will only gain the edge through determination when it's going to be time to fight.
    wait, you really think that current sasuke (with his MS) vs current naruto would win sasuke? i think you have hurt your head a lot man

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto wins because he cant be under genjutsu now he control the kyuubi!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnekugan View Post

lol what makes u think that those modes can "easily" penetrate susanoo? and if u go back a couple of manga chapters after sasukes fight with danzou, he clearly says "I can feel itachi's power flowing thru me" and...id say that means he's more than likely to get a MAJOR boost from itachi's power...theres that word again...itachis power yes sir he is getting, and one more thing....it matters little about being the main character, even the main characters lose every now & then, goku as lost a ton of times lol, but i do know what u mean, EVENTUALLY the main character will somehow prevail, and i agree with that but...it still doesnt mean they have to win all the time.

The only reason i dont see naruto losing to sasuke again is due to the fact that i see the series coming to an end soon....and kishi doesnt have time to make naruto lose another battle like that...unless...he's paid a ton of money to prolong the manga...then its still a possibility that naruto could lose to sasuke, but im just saying...thats just one way the series could be prolonged, is if the same thing happens again pretty much ^^

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    wait, you really think that current sasuke (with his MS) vs current naruto would win sasuke? i think you have hurt your head a lot man
    Actually you might have some problems. I don't remember anywhere saying MS Sasuke vs current Naruto. Don't make things up and then insult people. It just seems desperate.

I was replying to this :

"about there final battle naruto is gonna with since kyuubi mode or rikudouu mode can easily penetrate susanoos defense"

very sad spelling indeed, but I bolded the important words. So no, Sasuke won't have MS in their final battle.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As long as Itachi can land a genjutsu on Naruto, he wins, the Kyuubi wont break him out snce they arent that close....yet

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto vs Susanoo: Naruto wins. Naruto will be able to dodge anything in kyuubi mode and even in sage mode any rasen shuriken will destroy it.

Naruto vs Tsukuyomi: Itachi wins. Itachi is probably the greatest genjutsu ninja.

Naruto vs Amaterasu: Naruto wins. Naruto wins in the sense that Itachi wont be able to hit Naruto, and Naruto may know the secret of amaterasu since Jiraiya seal amaterasu to study it.

Taijutsu vs taijutsu: Naruto wins because of senjutsu.

Naruto is stronger than Itachi, but Itachi has tsukuyomi. I will say Naruto wins.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Itachi. Naruto might be more powerful, but Itachi wins Naruto with his intelligent.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post
    Naruto vs Susanoo: Naruto wins. Naruto will be able to dodge anything in kyuubi mode and even in sage mode any rasen shuriken will destroy it.

Naruto vs Tsukuyomi: Itachi wins. Itachi is probably the greatest genjutsu ninja.

Naruto vs Amaterasu: Naruto wins. Naruto wins in the sense that Itachi wont be able to hit Naruto, and Naruto may know the secret of amaterasu since Jiraiya seal amaterasu to study it.

Naruto is stronger than Itachi, but Itachi has tsukuyomi. I will say Naruto wins.
    How exactly can naruto compete with Susano'o ?? last time I checked it has the yata mirror to deflect any physical attack so a rasenshuriken is probably useless my friend.
    But cant say anything about a TBB tho

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi will win. Naruto will get destroyed by amartsu

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xMadaraSenjux View Post
    Itachi will win. Naruto will get destroyed by amartsu
    Sory mate but naruto is too fast to get caught by Amaterasu :D

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SagePAIn View Post
    How exactly can naruto compete with Susano'o ?? last time I checked it has the yata mirror to deflect any physical attack so a rasenshuriken is probably useless my friend.
    But cant say anything about a TBB tho
    There is no proof that Sasuke will have the susanoo with Yata's mirror in the manga, noob. Just because he has itachi's eyes does'nt mean this automatically, he has EMS and no one knows 100 % what powers that gives so you fail.
    Sorry mate but you're an idiot:D. If Sasuke makes a wall of black flames like he did with Raikage, who's going to prevent him from getting hit, you're mommy?
    Dont say rasenshuriken, cuz that's the only jutsu naruto can actually 'throw'. Sasuke would immediately counter with a fire jutsu and fire> wind.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

for me naruto...HE IS THE STRONGEST NINJA IN THE ANIME!!! ...that's why the anime is called NARUTO.....BELIVE IT!!! :D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post

Gotta love how you make it sound like those are actually facts

Will he be able to dodge everything? REALLY?

Wont Itachi be able to hit Naruto with Amaterasu? REALLY?

Itachi's intelligence is way beyond Naruto, his strategic planning (as proven in the manga plenty of times) is also way beyond Naruto - do you really think someone as talented as Itachi wouldn't be able to figure out how to counter Naruto's superior speed? Someone who's literally planned things out years in advance.

I will admit Naruto has a chance of winning if he would in some way outsmart Itachi and get past Susano+Yata's Mirror but that's highly doubtful. Also to the person claiming Rasenshuriken would beat Yata's Mirror that wouldn't happen seeing as how it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective so really there's no way Naruto would penetrate it.

Also if Naruto makes clones and they get destroyed by the Sword of Totsuka wouldn't they get sealed and thus Naruto won't be getting that chakra back or am I going too far with that? :confused:

Anyway I'd give the match to Itachi.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and didnt itachi gave naruto ameterasu so sasuke couldnt hit him with it? not so he can use it but cant be hit by it.. like he gave it to sasuke so when he sees madaras face it automatic activates..

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»