Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 87
  1. #41
    Uchiha's Prodigy ~Sasuke~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sasuke~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,775
    Location
    Helping Naruto
    I'll get on NB when I can.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    I think Naruto would win.
     
         

  2. #42
    Member Animeisalive's Avatar
    Status
    Animeisalive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post
    I am saying that Naruto has a way to fight Itachi without falling for a genjutsu. The data book can say that itachi's speed is 5 out of 5, but he is not faster or even close to Naruto's speed.

    Sakura is probably going to surpass tsunade. B surpassing A, Chouji surpassing his father. Each new generation gets stronger than the previous one.

    Great points see you in another thread.
    wait...since when did itachi become so fast??? O.o i know his hand seals are top notch, but in terms of movement...when did he move so fast? lol
     
         

  3. #43
    Academy Student BaRCa99's Avatar
    Status
    BaRCa99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    i would say naruto with the kyuubi power he cant get trap with genjutsu, and ametasura would be useless. idk if his new rasengan can destroy susano
     
         

  4. #44
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post
    He beat Neji without the kyuubi ( using kage bunshin) and he beat Pain (using kage bunshin too). Itachi is smarter overall than Naruto, but not necessarily in one on one combat.
    I stopped reading there

    1. without the kyuubi Neji won.
    2. without the kyuubi Pain won.

    I know facts like this are hard to accept but... ya know.. um.. find a way?
     
         

  5. #45
    Member naruto sennin's Avatar
    Status
    naruto sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    626
    getting really baked.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    clearly naruto , he surpassed itachi after he mastered sage mode. everyone forgets itachi was scared of jiraiya .
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member raxy's Avatar
    Status
    raxy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,021
    Location
    Valley of the end
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    ^^Nope......itachi was never scared of jiraiya.....he just didnt wanted to get into trouble. Its confirmed by kisame that itachi was on same level as jiraiya.
     
         

  7. #47
    Member
    Status
    tommy78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    36
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    ^^Nope......itachi was never scared of jiraiya.....he just didnt wanted to get into trouble. Its confirmed by kisame that itachi was on same level as jiraiya.
    Well thats complete BS, of course he was afraid of fighting jyraiya. Kisame saying they were on the same level? wouldn't that mean the fight could go either way? Also Itachi was keeping his fighting to the minimal, the poor sod was on a schedule, and he could not afford to go spamming MS techs like sasuke did! Furthermore how did Kisame knew jyraiya's true power? I don't remember seing anything like that in the manga (serious question not doubting what you claim)...
    Although you could say that itachi simply did not fight Jiraiya because it would put Naruto and the leaf in a worrse position!
    Itachi was not stupid enough to not fear Jyraiya, who it can be argued was the strongest of the sannin, at least thats my opinion.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    wait...since when did itachi become so fast??? O.o i know his hand seals are top notch, but in terms of movement...when did he move so fast? lol
    If you watched when he fought Sasuke.. He many times like ''teleported'' close to Sasuke and he activated Susano'o really fast when Sasuke did Kirin and Black Zetsu said that lightning speed is faster than sound that, so it's impossible to dodge.
     
         

  9. #49
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,490
    The world is yours
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Itachi
     
         

  10. #50
    Member 666's Avatar
    Status
    666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    575
    Location
    Philly
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Naruto winz
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy78 View Post
    Well thats complete BS, of course he was afraid of fighting jyraiya. Kisame saying they were on the same level? wouldn't that mean the fight could go either way? Also Itachi was keeping his fighting to the minimal, the poor sod was on a schedule, and he could not afford to go spamming MS techs like sasuke did! Furthermore how did Kisame knew jyraiya's true power? I don't remember seing anything like that in the manga (serious question not doubting what you claim)...
    Although you could say that itachi simply did not fight Jiraiya because it would put Naruto and the leaf in a worrse position!
    Itachi was not stupid enough to not fear Jyraiya, who it can be argued was the strongest of the sannin, at least thats my opinion.
    lol the manga and the anime aren't the same.

    In the manga, Kisame states why "running is necessary" for someone like Itachi. Hell, even Kisame can take Jiraiya on. The fact is, they were both capable of killing Jiraiya right then. Itachi and Kisame were very capable of killing Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Gai but why did he ask Kisame to leave? He never intended to fight. Refer back to the manga please.

    Also to point out your feared Jiraiya theory. Kisame was more excited than scared when Jiraiya popped up. Itachi didn't stop beating up Sasuke. He even broke through the "inescapable" toad stomach and Jiraiya was left in awe.

    To disprove your theory even more; Itachi defeated Orochimaru when Orochimaru was in his prime. Oro was as strong as Jiraiya and Itachi beat him without a scratch. He even cut off his arm that had the Akatsuki ring on it hence making Oro flee Akatsuki.

    And finally, here's the manga link enjoy
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/148/7

    and I'd say Itachi wins. He was not only fast but the best at Genjutsu and Naruto is still weak vs. genjutsus. Furthermore, he was a genius and a prodigy, he can outsmart Naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by Inception; 07-06-2011 at 12:33 AM.

  12. #52
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Not to mention the fact that Jiraiya had NO IDEA what amateresu was at the time... how could he have possibly dodged it when the time would have come?
    Anyways let's not get into a jiraiya vs itachi, when clearly, this is a Naruto vs Itachi!
    We haven't seen Naruto train for FTG. It just happened. Maybe naruto would also instinctively figure out a way out of genjutsu using kyubi. That would take care of Tsukoyomi (Though he would need the skills of Bee, his new master btw... to get away from it.) But Naruto knows better than looking a MS in the eye now thanks to past experiences... With kyuubi mode he could dodge anything now. I think only a fool would say otherwise... not only was he able to almost keep up with A.... BUT he can ALSO teleport...

    Yeah great Itachi has MS, so maybe he can see Naruto move. But even if you do see it, the sharingan user still needs to be fast enough to dodge. Which has nothing to do with the eyes, but the body. And special jutsus. During the fight against Sasuke.. Itachi couldn't avoid a rigged shuriken (Yes because he was sick... but it gives an idea that though he was fast, he wasn't that fast)

    He may also use rasenshurikens... (for all those yata mirrors fan LOL... YES that shield IS going to repell EVERY SINGLE attacks.... that hits the shield.... If you're as fast as naruto and don't have the IQ of a 5 yo maybe you will hit Susano'o somewhere OTHER than where the shield is hu?!) Which I believe could do severe damages against susano'o. (but who knows? maybe not. In which case Naruto could simply run away until Itachi's susano'o disapears.)

    Stamina wise I think Naruto wins if the fight lasts.
     
         

  13. #53
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Not to mention the fact that Jiraiya had NO IDEA what amateresu was at the time... how could he have possibly dodged it when the time would have come?
    Anyways let's not get into a jiraiya vs itachi, when clearly, this is a Naruto vs Itachi!
    We haven't seen Naruto train for FTG. It just happened. Maybe naruto would also instinctively figure out a way out of genjutsu using kyubi. That would take care of Tsukoyomi (Though he would need the skills of Bee, his new master btw... to get away from it.) But Naruto knows better than looking a MS in the eye now thanks to past experiences... With kyuubi mode he could dodge anything now. I think only a fool would say otherwise... not only was he able to almost keep up with A.... BUT he can ALSO teleport...

    Yeah great Itachi has MS, so maybe he can see Naruto move. But even if you do see it, the sharingan user still needs to be fast enough to dodge. Which has nothing to do with the eyes, but the body. And special jutsus. During the fight against Sasuke.. Itachi couldn't avoid a rigged shuriken (Yes because he was sick... but it gives an idea that though he was fast, he wasn't that fast)

    He may also use rasenshurikens... (for all those yata mirrors fan LOL... YES that shield IS going to repell EVERY SINGLE attacks.... that hits the shield.... If you're as fast as naruto and don't have the IQ of a 5 yo maybe you will hit Susano'o somewhere OTHER than where the shield is hu?!) Which I believe could do severe damages against susano'o. (but who knows? maybe not. In which case Naruto could simply run away until Itachi's susano'o disapears.)

    Stamina wise I think Naruto wins if the fight lasts.
    about the bold part : the shield can mold its shape, so for all we know it can fully surround susanoo.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    about the bold part : the shield can mold its shape, so for all we know it can fully surround susanoo.
    Here is the shield: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/4
    Now I definately heard/read it that the yata mirror could change its matter to counter more efficiently attacks of different elements. I must have missed the part where they say it can change shape/size. Maybe you can actually link me the page that says so in the manga?
     
         

  15. #55
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKamui View Post
    I am saying that Naruto has a way to fight Itachi without falling for a genjutsu. The data book can say that itachi's speed is 5 out of 5, but he is not faster or even close to Naruto's speed.

    Sakura is probably going to surpass tsunade. B surpassing A, Chouji surpassing his father. Each new generation gets stronger than the previous one.

    Great points see you in another thread.
    sorry but our conversation ain't over yet,
    how can he dodge amaterasu, still?he can't sense it because it's KG and it's an instant attack.
    btw tsunade isn't dead yet.
     
         

  16. #56
    Gin-San's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,461
    Location
    In Odds Jobs "Yorozuya"
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Naruto

    1. He won't fall against Genjutsu
    2. He can avoid Susano'o just by running everywhere until it's over
    3. Well, don't anymore
     
         

  17. #57
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    sorry but our conversation ain't over yet,
    how can he dodge amaterasu, still?he can't sense it because it's KG and it's an instant attack.
    btw tsunade isn't dead yet.
    Raikage can avoid it, Naruto can avoid Raikage... Naruto can avoid Amateresu.
     
         

  18. #58
    Academy Student tabizzle's Avatar
    Status
    tabizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Just because sasuke has the ability to predict moves doesn't mean he can dodge them. Naruto's faster than the raikage, and possibly even faster than 4th hokage. Dont forget that he can also use tailed beast rasengan and woop susanoo's ass to smithereens (he'll probably master it on the spot). and im guessing genjutsu wont have any effect on naruto since the 9 tails is constantly giving him power.
     
         

  19. #59
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by tabizzle View Post
    Just because sasuke has the ability to predict moves doesn't mean he can dodge them. Naruto's faster than the raikage, and possibly even faster than 4th hokage. Dont forget that he can also use tailed beast rasengan and woop susanoo's ass to smithereens (he'll probably master it on the spot). and im guessing genjutsu wont have any effect on naruto since the 9 tails is constantly giving him power.
    pretty much
     
         

  20. #60
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Raikage can avoid it, Naruto can avoid Raikage... Naruto can avoid Amateresu.
    i'm referring to his response which said that naruto can>itachi without opening his eyes
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •