yeaa nooo SARA IS THE BEST

Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

naruto would win itachis ms wont work now that naruto knows how it works

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    i'm referring to his response which said that naruto can>itachi without opening his eyes
    my bad.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Here is the shield: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/4
    Now I definately heard/read it that the yata mirror could change its matter to counter more efficiently attacks of different elements. I must have missed the part where they say it can change shape/size. Maybe you can actually link me the page that says so in the manga?
    All I can give you is this : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

The Yata Mirror was carried by Itachi's Susanoo in it's left hand. It is considered one of the three sacred treasures and is endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective. Zetsu claimed that this, combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Susanoo invincible.

I would also like to point out the fact that a low chakra Itachi survived a Kirin and I doubt he did it without the shield.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    All I can give you is this : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

The Yata Mirror was carried by Itachi's Susanoo in it's left hand. It is considered one of the three sacred treasures and is endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective. Zetsu claimed that this, combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Susanoo invincible.

I would also like to point out the fact that a low chakra Itachi survived a Kirin and I doubt he did it without the shield.
    Again, where does it says the shield can change form/size? Nowhere, so we can ONLY assume that it remains the same as shown.

Now it is good that Susano'o survived kirin(Kirin came from above and in front, so generally in the same direction as the shield). Danzo created a breach in Sasuke's susano'o, with a lesser attack than kirin I'd say. Raikage's punch cracked the Susano'o ribs... and so on, and so forth. As long as you don't hit the shield Susano'o is breachable.

Surely the tailed beast bomb (Which destroyed more of Konoha's already destroyed field than Kirin.) and the Rasenshuriken will deal damage to Susano'o if not sent against the shield, which we have NO reasons to believe, can change shapes/size.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Again, where does it says the shield can change form/size? Nowhere, so we can ONLY assume that it remains the same as shown.

Now it is good that Susano'o survived kirin(Kirin came from above and in front, so generally in the same direction as the shield). Danzo created a breach in Sasuke's susano'o, with a lesser attack than kirin I'd say. Raikage's punch cracked the Susano'o ribs... and so on, and so forth. As long as you don't hit the shield Susano'o is breachable.

Surely the tailed beast bomb (Which destroyed more of Konoha's already destroyed field than Kirin.) and the Rasenshuriken will deal damage to Susano'o if not sent against the shield, which we have NO reasons to believe, can change shapes/size.
    Let's stop comparing Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o vs. Itachi's complete Susano'o with the 2 spirit items. You CAN'T compare Sasuke's fights with Itachi's Susano'o. Yes, Susano'o is shown to be penetrable but you have to remember that it was an incomplete version of Susano'o and that it didn't have the mirror. Secondly, Zetsu confirmed that Yata's Mirror repels ALL attacks. Kirin came from above but Itachi was able to use Susano'o/ Yata's Mirror in a matter of seconds. Kirin actually destroyed the whole battlefield and Itachi still survived; meaning Kirin hit all around him.

Stop comparing Sasuke to Itachi. His Susano'o was incomplete when he fought Raikage and Danzo and he has no spirit items.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Let's stop comparing Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o vs. Itachi's complete Susano'o with the 2 spirit items. You CAN'T compare Sasuke's fights with Itachi's Susano'o. Yes, Susano'o is shown to be penetrable but you have to remember that it was an incomplete version of Susano'o and that it didn't have the mirror. Secondly, Zetsu confirmed that Yata's Mirror repels ALL attacks. Kirin came from above but Itachi was able to use Susano'o/ Yata's Mirror in a matter of seconds. Kirin actually destroyed the whole battlefield and Itachi still survived; meaning Kirin hit all around him.

Stop comparing Sasuke to Itachi. His Susano'o was incomplete when he fought Raikage and Danzo and he has no spirit items.
    when did it show itachi use the mirror for kirin? all i saw was the aura

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    you sound like you're making a statement, but in fact it's just an opinion. don't see how naruto would be able to penetrate susanoo. And Sasuke is always a bit stronger than Naruto because that's how this manga works. Naruto will only gain the edge through determination when it's going to be time to fight.
    lol you don't see how naruto could damage sassano? lol thats a laugh,

Sassano has good defenses, but no defense is unbeatable.

We have seen danzo and other kages damage sassano, also itachi's use of yata mirror while using sassano is proof that sassano isn't as invincble as most would think.

Also what do you think madara's view about sassano is after his battle about his fight with harasihma?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

lol really? itachi already handled him...he cant stop genjutsu....hes dead

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

i think naruto because when he's in sage or kyuubi mode he could probably just close his eyes and sence where itachi is, therefore itachi wouldnt be able to use his Tsukuyomi or basikly any other genjustu on naruto

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

just feels like to say that a clone of itachi owned naruto

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

just feels like to say that a clone of itachi owned naruto
    and since then naruto has learnd to use his clones better and made the rasenshuriken and learnd to use sage chakra and learnd to controle the kyuubi and with that a crap load of new tachs

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    and since then naruto has learnd to use his clones better and made the rasenshuriken and learnd to use sage chakra and learnd to controle the kyuubi and with that a crap load of new tachs
    i think naruto had forgotten that incident since his mind never switches on unless when it comes to sasuke.
    btw,itachi's clone can explode

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post

Yes, yata mirror repells all attacks, which hits the shield. if it doesn't touch the yata mirror I frankly don't see how it could stop the attack mmm?

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

i think naruto had forgotten that incident since his mind never switches on unless when it comes to sasuke.
    btw,itachi's clone can explode
    i think naruto would be able to get away from the clone before it done tht or just destoy it with his speed now and kyubbi mode he sould be able to surve those cone explosions whith minimum damage, baring in mind he surived a direct punch from the raikage

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    lol you don't see how naruto could damage sassano? lol thats a laugh,

Sassano has good defenses, but no defense is unbeatable.

We have seen danzo and other kages damage sassano, also itachi's use of yata mirror while using sassano is proof that sassano isn't as invincble as most would think.

Also what do you think madara's view about sassano is after his battle about his fight with harasihma?
    itachi's susanoo is impenetrable
    PHP Code:
    bottom panel 

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/11
    itachi's susanoo is gazillion times better than sasuke's.
    and whats madara doing here?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

i think naruto would be able to get away from the clone before it done tht or just destoy it with his speed now and kyubbi mode he sould be able to surve those cone explosions whith minimum damage, baring in mind he surived a direct punch from the raikage
    he needs to avoid eye contact with itachi and if he closes his eyes,amaterasu'll steam him up.

and i will say it again,itachi's reaction speed matches a lightning.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

he needs to avoid eye contact with itachi and if he closes his eyes,amaterasu'll steam him up.

and i will say it again,itachi's reaction speed matches a lightning.
    naruto could fight ith his eyes cosed due to his sencing capeabilitis in kyuubi mode, remember he can sence negetive emotions now, so he can practicly read the mind of his oponent

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto could fight ith his eyes cosed due to his sencing capeabilitis in kyuubi mode, remember he can sence negetive emotions now, so he can practicly read the mind of his oponent
    remember that itachi is a good guy? he can't read itachi's white,holy,pure heart .

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

if itachi wasnt goin at naruto with proper intent to kill he woulnt stand a chance

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

if itachi wasnt goin at naruto with proper intent to kill he woulnt stand a chance