Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 87
  1. #61
    Moderator Klaus's Avatar
    Status
    Klaus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    At Worlds End
    yeaa nooo SARA IS THE BEST
     



    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    naruto would win itachis ms wont work now that naruto knows how it works
     
         

  2. #62
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    i'm referring to his response which said that naruto can>itachi without opening his eyes
    my bad.
     
         

  3. #63
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,574
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Here is the shield: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/4
    Now I definately heard/read it that the yata mirror could change its matter to counter more efficiently attacks of different elements. I must have missed the part where they say it can change shape/size. Maybe you can actually link me the page that says so in the manga?
    All I can give you is this : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

    The Yata Mirror was carried by Itachi's Susanoo in it's left hand. It is considered one of the three sacred treasures and is endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective. Zetsu claimed that this, combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Susanoo invincible.

    I would also like to point out the fact that a low chakra Itachi survived a Kirin and I doubt he did it without the shield.
     
         

  4. #64
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    All I can give you is this : http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

    The Yata Mirror was carried by Itachi's Susanoo in it's left hand. It is considered one of the three sacred treasures and is endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives, making the technique ineffective. Zetsu claimed that this, combined with the Sword of Totsuka held in its right hand, essentially made Susanoo invincible.

    I would also like to point out the fact that a low chakra Itachi survived a Kirin and I doubt he did it without the shield.
    Again, where does it says the shield can change form/size? Nowhere, so we can ONLY assume that it remains the same as shown.

    Now it is good that Susano'o survived kirin(Kirin came from above and in front, so generally in the same direction as the shield). Danzo created a breach in Sasuke's susano'o, with a lesser attack than kirin I'd say. Raikage's punch cracked the Susano'o ribs... and so on, and so forth. As long as you don't hit the shield Susano'o is breachable.

    Surely the tailed beast bomb (Which destroyed more of Konoha's already destroyed field than Kirin.) and the Rasenshuriken will deal damage to Susano'o if not sent against the shield, which we have NO reasons to believe, can change shapes/size.
     
         

  5. #65
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Again, where does it says the shield can change form/size? Nowhere, so we can ONLY assume that it remains the same as shown.

    Now it is good that Susano'o survived kirin(Kirin came from above and in front, so generally in the same direction as the shield). Danzo created a breach in Sasuke's susano'o, with a lesser attack than kirin I'd say. Raikage's punch cracked the Susano'o ribs... and so on, and so forth. As long as you don't hit the shield Susano'o is breachable.

    Surely the tailed beast bomb (Which destroyed more of Konoha's already destroyed field than Kirin.) and the Rasenshuriken will deal damage to Susano'o if not sent against the shield, which we have NO reasons to believe, can change shapes/size.
    Let's stop comparing Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o vs. Itachi's complete Susano'o with the 2 spirit items. You CAN'T compare Sasuke's fights with Itachi's Susano'o. Yes, Susano'o is shown to be penetrable but you have to remember that it was an incomplete version of Susano'o and that it didn't have the mirror. Secondly, Zetsu confirmed that Yata's Mirror repels ALL attacks. Kirin came from above but Itachi was able to use Susano'o/ Yata's Mirror in a matter of seconds. Kirin actually destroyed the whole battlefield and Itachi still survived; meaning Kirin hit all around him.

    Stop comparing Sasuke to Itachi. His Susano'o was incomplete when he fought Raikage and Danzo and he has no spirit items.
     
         

  6. #66
    Member Animeisalive's Avatar
    Status
    Animeisalive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Let's stop comparing Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o vs. Itachi's complete Susano'o with the 2 spirit items. You CAN'T compare Sasuke's fights with Itachi's Susano'o. Yes, Susano'o is shown to be penetrable but you have to remember that it was an incomplete version of Susano'o and that it didn't have the mirror. Secondly, Zetsu confirmed that Yata's Mirror repels ALL attacks. Kirin came from above but Itachi was able to use Susano'o/ Yata's Mirror in a matter of seconds. Kirin actually destroyed the whole battlefield and Itachi still survived; meaning Kirin hit all around him.

    Stop comparing Sasuke to Itachi. His Susano'o was incomplete when he fought Raikage and Danzo and he has no spirit items.
    when did it show itachi use the mirror for kirin? all i saw was the aura
     
         

  7. #67
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,904
    Out there
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Anub View Post
    you sound like you're making a statement, but in fact it's just an opinion. don't see how naruto would be able to penetrate susanoo. And Sasuke is always a bit stronger than Naruto because that's how this manga works. Naruto will only gain the edge through determination when it's going to be time to fight.
    lol you don't see how naruto could damage sassano? lol thats a laugh,

    Sassano has good defenses, but no defense is unbeatable.

    We have seen danzo and other kages damage sassano, also itachi's use of yata mirror while using sassano is proof that sassano isn't as invincble as most would think.

    Also what do you think madara's view about sassano is after his battle about his fight with harasihma?
     
         

  8. #68
    Banned
    Status
    MilleniumStorm4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    893
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    lol really? itachi already handled him...he cant stop genjutsu....hes dead
     
         

  9. #69
    Member alexsimpson's Avatar
    Status
    alexsimpson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    i think naruto because when he's in sage or kyuubi mode he could probably just close his eyes and sence where itachi is, therefore itachi wouldnt be able to use his Tsukuyomi or basikly any other genjustu on naruto
     
         

  10. #70
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    just feels like to say that a clone of itachi owned naruto
     
         

  11. #71
    Member alexsimpson's Avatar
    Status
    alexsimpson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    just feels like to say that a clone of itachi owned naruto
    and since then naruto has learnd to use his clones better and made the rasenshuriken and learnd to use sage chakra and learnd to controle the kyuubi and with that a crap load of new tachs
     
         

  12. #72
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    and since then naruto has learnd to use his clones better and made the rasenshuriken and learnd to use sage chakra and learnd to controle the kyuubi and with that a crap load of new tachs
    i think naruto had forgotten that incident since his mind never switches on unless when it comes to sasuke.
    btw,itachi's clone can explode
     
         

  13. #73
    Member Stampy's Avatar
    Status
    Stampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    711
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Let's stop comparing Sasuke's incomplete Susano'o vs. Itachi's complete Susano'o with the 2 spirit items. You CAN'T compare Sasuke's fights with Itachi's Susano'o. Yes, Susano'o is shown to be penetrable but you have to remember that it was an incomplete version of Susano'o and that it didn't have the mirror. Secondly, Zetsu confirmed that Yata's Mirror repels ALL attacks. Kirin came from above but Itachi was able to use Susano'o/ Yata's Mirror in a matter of seconds. Kirin actually destroyed the whole battlefield and Itachi still survived; meaning Kirin hit all around him.

    Stop comparing Sasuke to Itachi. His Susano'o was incomplete when he fought Raikage and Danzo and he has no spirit items.
    Yes, yata mirror repells all attacks, which hits the shield. if it doesn't touch the yata mirror I frankly don't see how it could stop the attack mmm?
     
         

  14. #74
    Member alexsimpson's Avatar
    Status
    alexsimpson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    i think naruto had forgotten that incident since his mind never switches on unless when it comes to sasuke.
    btw,itachi's clone can explode
    i think naruto would be able to get away from the clone before it done tht or just destoy it with his speed now and kyubbi mode he sould be able to surve those cone explosions whith minimum damage, baring in mind he surived a direct punch from the raikage
     
         

  15. #75
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    lol you don't see how naruto could damage sassano? lol thats a laugh,

    Sassano has good defenses, but no defense is unbeatable.

    We have seen danzo and other kages damage sassano, also itachi's use of yata mirror while using sassano is proof that sassano isn't as invincble as most would think.

    Also what do you think madara's view about sassano is after his battle about his fight with harasihma?
    itachi's susanoo is impenetrable
    PHP Code:
    bottom panel 

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/11
    itachi's susanoo is gazillion times better than sasuke's.
    and whats madara doing here?
     
         

  16. #76
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    i think naruto would be able to get away from the clone before it done tht or just destoy it with his speed now and kyubbi mode he sould be able to surve those cone explosions whith minimum damage, baring in mind he surived a direct punch from the raikage
    he needs to avoid eye contact with itachi and if he closes his eyes,amaterasu'll steam him up.

    and i will say it again,itachi's reaction speed matches a lightning.
     
         

  17. #77
    Member alexsimpson's Avatar
    Status
    alexsimpson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    he needs to avoid eye contact with itachi and if he closes his eyes,amaterasu'll steam him up.

    and i will say it again,itachi's reaction speed matches a lightning.
    naruto could fight ith his eyes cosed due to his sencing capeabilitis in kyuubi mode, remember he can sence negetive emotions now, so he can practicly read the mind of his oponent
     
         

  18. #78
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    naruto could fight ith his eyes cosed due to his sencing capeabilitis in kyuubi mode, remember he can sence negetive emotions now, so he can practicly read the mind of his oponent
    remember that itachi is a good guy? he can't read itachi's white,holy,pure heart .
     
         

  19. #79
    Member alexsimpson's Avatar
    Status
    alexsimpson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    455
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    if itachi wasnt goin at naruto with proper intent to kill he woulnt stand a chance
     
         

  20. #80
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,320
    Location
    MAS
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Naruto vs. Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by alexsimpson View Post
    if itachi wasnt goin at naruto with proper intent to kill he woulnt stand a chance



     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •