Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Team senju vs team uchiha

How bout it guys 1 hokage,2 hokage and tsunade vs Madara, Itachi and sasuke who would win

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Team senju vs team uchiha

I go team senju all the way

I am Cloud Strife Oturan Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

team senju, even madara with the nine tails couldn't beat Hashirama

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Team Senju

Tsunade is irrelevant offensively, but she provides much needed defense and medical needs

Plus Team Senju is balanced, Team Uchiha isn't !

Hazure Uzumaki
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Usually i try to go against the uchiha but I actually believe that they will win this one. Spam ms ftw, i would imagine it is difficult to fight two susanos while avoiding amaterasu and who knows madaras actual powers

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Senju but it would be close, as cgjgbpro said 3 mangekyos and 2 susanoo would own, but Tsunade tips the scale, she is a useless fighter but she is an excellent medical ninja so she would heal the 1st and 2nd, one on one uchiha would kill it though

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

tough, but uchiha

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

i think itachi is smart enough to kill tsunade from the start with genjutsu so....uchiha...
    senju has the best in the 1st but the uchiha have a better team...ill go with the team

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Hashirama is pretty good but people overrate him just because he beat Madara, we know nothing about the Madara back then and Hashirama didn't really beat the Kyuubi because his wood jutsu suppresses chakra, that is what it is used for. Also I'm pretty sure Madara did not have the ability to teleport back then. If he did then I can't really see Hashirama beating him one v. one.

I especially don't think Hashirama could beat present day Madara, with the rinnegan and sharingan and all his zetsus and other stuff, there is just no way.

So Hashirama would lose his battle and let's say Itachi would fight Tobirama and Sasuke fights Tsunade.

So I see Itachi just wrecking Tobirama personally, and we all know how the Sasuke v. Tsunade battle would turn out.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

multiple team senju vs team uchiha threads....
    please use the search function to check before making another thread like this.

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

Team Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke wouldn't lose.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

I'd say team Senju. You have to realize two of the three Uchiha's are going to go blind, as a matter of fact Sasuke wouldn't even have Mangekyou if it weren't for him killing Itachi so strike out the three gods Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, and Amatersu from Sasuke and put him where he was before all of that and that's not at a Kage level yet. He's powerful but not where he was when he fought the 5 Kage (where he was almost killed in that). Now for Madara, it all depends on how he's fighting. He was defeated once by Hashirama and now I'm sure he doesn't have the Kyuubi to smack around. He has EMS, the only one on the team to have that power, which he had before he fought Hashi, the first time (I assume from the way the story was told), and as far as our current knowledge is he doesn't know how to use Susanoo or the other Mangekyou power jutsu but I'm not ruling them out. Somebody said that Madara had the Zetsu's, well that's not really a fair fight we're talking about three on three and plus the Zetsu's were made from Hashirama's cells so I think Hashi would be able to handle them or they wouldn't even exist if he was still alive so...yeah. Itachi, assuming he still has his disease would die out soon and even if he doesn't he's going to go blind half way in the battle with standard MS. Blind shinobi isn't usless but if an Uchiha who's fighting style relys on at least the basic Sharingan it means certian death soon.

Now for the Senju side. We have Shodai, only seen fighting in dead form against Hiruzen, however first hand testimony from Madara himself of his power to defeat him at his fullest leaving him a shell and was also the first man to control all Bijuu and distribute them. Tobirama is sketchy however more of him has been seen and heard of then his brother. We see the power of his Water jutsu, he had the Thunder God Sword, some space-time ninjutsu and Impure world ressurection (However he'd never use this). I'm not sure on much else so he's an iffy against either Madara or Itachi. Tsunade is valuable with her medical jutsu, and power only. She'd provide cover and defense and use her summoning to refule her Grandpa and Grand uncle but not much else. Now to be fair I'm going to point out weaknesses I can find in the Senju since that's what I did mainly for the Uchiha's. Tobirama and Hashi, not much seen, and Hiruzen managed to defeat both of them in his elderly form although it can be assumed that he's become stronger since their time when he was younger. Tsunade is...well you can fill in the blanks about her weaknesses I've talked long enough.

Final statment: Madara with EMS and Rinningan (I forgot to mention earlyer) would tip the scales. Itachi to the fullest extent as seen when he fought Sasuke (Although he wasn't trying to kill him he was throwing full force on him), Sasuke weakened because Itachi's still alive so only standard power however he still has Kirin, which could kill his teammates as well (although Madara could use his Space migration and to same fairness Tobirama's space-time technique(s) might have some impact). Hashirama, wood release and overall powerful dexterity as speculation could deal with Madara, outcome may varry if Madara has Rinningan. Tobirama's powerful water jutsu, varried power in Space-time, not much else known about him so again iffy, and Tsunade with her medical jutsu, to recharge and possibly poision one or more of the Uchiha's (By her poision I mean giving it to somebody who can do so like her teammates). We have mostly rep for the dead Hokage, and disappointment from the live Hokage. Madara (The whole he might not be Tobi thing, is getting to me but I still hold faith he's Madara so mood point), depends on where you put him in power, Itachi fatal flaws with MS, Sasuke just like Tsunade irrelivent at this point. Really it's a battle between Madara Itachi vs. Tobi and Hashi, and I just picked my side because I'm tired of the Sharingan and I feel it makes more sense.

Damn this is a lot.

Last edited by Reborn; 07-06-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I write to damn much

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cgjgbpro View Post
    Usually i try to go against the uchiha but I actually believe that they will win this one. Spam ms ftw, i would imagine it is difficult to fight two susanos while avoiding amaterasu and who knows madaras actual powers
    Ur right on that it will be hard to fight them

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

team senju. hashirama beats madara. 2nd hokage beats itachi or sasuke using space time ninjutsu. whether or not tsunade wins doesn't matter because team senju won the other two.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    team senju. hashirama beats madara. 2nd hokage beats itachi or sasuke using space time ninjutsu. whether or not tsunade wins doesn't matter because team senju won the other two.
    Hashirama beats Madara? Current Madara? No way, there is no possible way he could take on Madara with sharingan, Izanagi, rinnegan, and the ability to teleport. Madara beats him 10/10 times in his current form.

Sasuke even without MS is still good enough to take out Tsunade, even if you take away MS and EMS because Itachi is still alive then you have to give him back his Curse mark and Oro back in his body for increased chakra and the ability to summon Manda. So Sasuke takes out Tsunade.

We don't know much about Tobirama but I'm fairly certain Itachi could take him out before he went blind. I say that because he would not have known about Itachi's abilities like Amaterasu, or Tsukuyomi to avoid eye contact, or Susanoo enough to be wary about the Totsuka sword.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

if were talking about madara withouth ems in his current with rinnengan and a normal sharingan senju team wud crush him and itachi with ease and tell sasuke to go jump off a bridge

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by white flash View Post
    if were talking about madara withouth ems in his current with rinnengan and a normal sharingan senju team wud crush him and itachi with ease and tell sasuke to go jump off a bridge
    lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by white flash View Post
    Are you kidding? You think either Tobirama or Hashirama could stack up to Madara with the rinnegan, sharingan, Izanagi, and the ability to teleport?

Not a single one of the previous Hokages could stack up against current Madara and that includes Minato and Hiruzen.

Itachi is powerful enough to stand against either Tobirama or Hashirama as well, especially with help from either Sasuke or Madara.

And Tsunade would get wrecked by Sasuke, even just Curse Mark Sasuke.

Explain to me how team senju would win please.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

team senju wins because they are really strong.Tsunade never gives up and doesnt exist no
    way Sasuke to defeat her.Sasuke could defeat Danzo but she is another thing.
    Madara is a good fighter but a hokage can defeat him.Itachi is really good but he is blind
    now and he cant do anything

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hinata ajna View Post
    team senju wins because they are really strong.Tsunade never gives up and doesnt exist no
    way Sasuke to defeat her.Sasuke could defeat Danzo but she is another thing.
    Madara is a good fighter but a hokage can defeat him.Itachi is really good but he is blind
    now and he cant do anything
    Any old Hokage can beat Madara? I don't think any of the Hokages could beat current Madara.

And why would you assume that the thread creator wants Itachi to be blind? I think that is just you doing that because there is no way the Senju could win.

Why don't all of you tell me how the Senju team could fight Madara's rinnegan powers plus sharingan, and he has Izanagi, and the ability to teleport. Honestly tell me a way that the first, second, or fifth Hokage could possibly beat him.

Disciple of Unorthodox QUADRATAS's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Team Senju wins this,,,

-Seeing that Madara doesnt have kurama here,, Hashirama can use his SS to squash Sasuke and Madaras PS,,,
    -Tobirama and Tsunade can beat Itachi,,,,,

Status
    May 2014
    Nothing going on here keep it
    moving people...

This thread is 3years old.