This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 546 Discussion and 547 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

not really know what Jiton (it is dust) is, but it isn´t magnetism
    I showed you this in the other thread, now i'll show it again:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/546/10
    Now read this:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/11
    If it is'nt magnetism, it means either someone does'nt know how to translate or you have no idea what you're talking about.

Status
    Sep 2010
    SAGE

just a guess but i think kabuto's surprized that sombody got a hold of and removed captain Yamato from the roots of Zetzu

5/5

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

How can you say the 4th Kaz has magnatism a bloodline limit from the hidden cloud village and the 4th was in charge of the sand village and both are in different lands Cloud - Land of Lightning, Sand - Land of Wind

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by damoney8888 View Post
    How can you say the 4th Kaz has magnatism a bloodline limit from the hidden cloud village and the 4th was in charge of the sand village and both are in different lands Cloud - Land of Lightning, Sand - Land of Wind
    See, thats where you noobs fuck up, by not reading the manga, or a post just 2 posts above yours:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I showed you this in the other thread, now i'll show it again:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/546/10
    Now read this:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/11
    If it is'nt magnetism, it means either someone does'nt know how to translate or you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Meaning the 4th kazekage has magnetism, got it?

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

5/5
    • 4th Kazekage's abilities were awesome, he could control Gold Sand I knew that he wasnt weak + he has magnet-element power, which allowed him to use Gold Sand.
      • My favorite part was when the two Dust release ( Kekkai Totta) jutsu clashed, that was epic.
      • Also I liked this chapter because it spoke to us more about Magnetism-powers (Toroi + 4th Kazekage) and how strong were they.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    See, thats where you noobs fuck up, by not reading the manga, or a post just 2 posts above yours:

Meaning the 4th kazekage has magnetism, got it?
    Ha ha well when you realize that your are absolutely nothing running around cussing like you have a pair lol, dude there are mangas all over that show it being different everyone is translating it differently cause overall it doesnt make much sense until kishi explains it. So instead of acting like you are tough stuff look in the mirror clean your nerdy glasses and calm down dude.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Maybe in the next chapter kabutomaru will summon Konohas White Fang kakashis father and they will fight together.What do you think

I am Cloud Strife Oturan Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan master View Post
    Maybe in the next chapter kabutomaru will summon Konohas White Fang kakashis father and they will fight together.What do you think
    i think kabuto needs to quit summoning ppl, hes been doing it so much that frankly its super annoying. SPAM SUMMONS SUCK

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Nice to see something new as Magnet bloodline limit. I really wished that Cloud's ninja was killed by the Magnet Edo. How can he be from the Cloud and ask to his ally if the Hidden Cloud had Magnet Bloodline user? Well, it's your village, you should get a bit more informed on its history I suppose.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto
    He's a sand ninja, look at his flak jacket. It was foreshadowing for the 4th Kazekage's magnet ability.

547, we'll be back to Kakashi's rampage or maybe Kimmimaro annihilating samurai...Kishi's keeping it moving.

Status
    Oct 2008
    The People's Moderator

I only wonder why Kabuto looked so shocked when Naruto took down the magnet ninja!

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

very nice chapter all the new cool abilities kept this one interesting and we finnaly got to see the 4th kazekages power and when the two tsuchikages' attacks collided it remined me of dbz, but i wouldv'e like to have seen madara and his paths.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/1
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
    2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?

I am Cloud Strife Oturan Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
    2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?
    maybe gold isn't as valuable in the naruto world then it is in the real world?:flaw:

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Decent chapper in all. but i just hate when they go to a different part of the war. can they just have one chapter where they focus the main point on some one. it dosent even haft to be naruto. i just hate seeing all these side battles. but all and all good chapter.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village!
    the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

What I want to know is why use gold when he could be using other metals that are easier to magnetise like iron, steel.... So gara isn't using magnetic fields like his father, since sand does not respond to magnetism! (well at least I thought so since its mostly silicon)..; Btw doesn't really matter how it works!

Also check this out,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vyB-O5i6E naruto can't use frogs against garaa's father! lol....

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

I honestly thought this was an Amazing chapter I was sure that we weren't gonna be able to see most of it if any because of Super Saiyan Naruto. But sadly I have a feeling that we won't see too much of it because Naruto "might" intervene and cause us to not be able to see the true potential the former kages lived up to.

So far from what we have seen the 4th Kazekage and 2nd Tsuchikage are obviously strong. But the fact that Gaara shocked his father by not having the power of the Shukaku means that we are in for an epic battle if SS Naruto doesn't screw everything up :/

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.
    I misspoke but what i meant to say was the magnet element was THOUGHT to be exclusive to gaaras villlage. Thats all we have known to this chapter. The sand user is surprised that their existed other people with this ability. and we just found out that gaaras dad has the magnetism ability. so the third kazekage was not an exclusive user. My point was that their were magnet users in he sand as well. I obviously didnt get that point across my bad.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oturan Uchiha View Post
    maybe gold isn't as valuable in the naruto world then it is in the real world?:flaw:
    hey brah no need to slap me that last line was a joke man..did i need to add the lol or jk in there for you?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by escorpiius View Post
    i agree. I also thought that naruto may have sealed it first due to kabuto's expression but after second thoughts, he only ko'd him really fast.

Gaara's sand tsunami was badass. To think that he is with this level of control of sand despite shukaku being extracted is an extraordinary feat.
    There may have been few jinchuuriki who controlled their bijuus but gaara is one that matches his skills on tailed-beast level. Awesome.
    Interesting display by the kages mostly gaara's dad, onoki and the other dust-element edo kage.
    Nice to see something new as magnet bloodline limit. I really wished that cloud's ninja was killed by the magnet edo. How can he be from the cloud and ask to his ally if the hidden cloud had magnet bloodline user? Well, it's your village, you should get a bit more informed on its history i suppose. U_u plus he still didn't knew that the other groups were zetsu. Such a useless shinobi.
    onoki was still bad-ass. On good lines, gaara's ending words were cool..
    Give it a 4. Pales a little from last week's but atleast it was great due to gaara and onoki mostly. Xd

he was not from the cloud village, ONLY THE ONE WHO KNEW ABOUT IT WAS. AND HE WAS SAYING HE DIDNT KNOW ANOTHER VILLAGE HAD THAT BLL