101 32.37%

153 49.04%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 546 Discussion and 547 Predictions

very nice chapter all the new cool abilities kept this one interesting and we finnaly got to see the 4th kazekages power and when the two tsuchikages' attacks collided it remined me of dbz, but i wouldv'e like to have seen madara and his paths.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46677395/1
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
    2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?

I am Cloud Strife Oturan Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
    2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?
    maybe gold isn't as valuable in the naruto world then it is in the real world?:flaw:

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Decent chapper in all. but i just hate when they go to a different part of the war. can they just have one chapter where they focus the main point on some one. it dosent even haft to be naruto. i just hate seeing all these side battles. but all and all good chapter.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixman View Post
    The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village!
    the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I want to know is why use gold when he could be using other metals that are easier to magnetise like iron, steel.... So gara isn't using magnetic fields like his father, since sand does not respond to magnetism! (well at least I thought so since its mostly silicon)..; Btw doesn't really matter how it works!

Also check this out,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vyB-O5i6E naruto can't use frogs against garaa's father! lol....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

I honestly thought this was an Amazing chapter I was sure that we weren't gonna be able to see most of it if any because of Super Saiyan Naruto. But sadly I have a feeling that we won't see too much of it because Naruto "might" intervene and cause us to not be able to see the true potential the former kages lived up to.

So far from what we have seen the 4th Kazekage and 2nd Tsuchikage are obviously strong. But the fact that Gaara shocked his father by not having the power of the Shukaku means that we are in for an epic battle if SS Naruto doesn't screw everything up :/

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.
    I misspoke but what i meant to say was the magnet element was THOUGHT to be exclusive to gaaras villlage. Thats all we have known to this chapter. The sand user is surprised that their existed other people with this ability. and we just found out that gaaras dad has the magnetism ability. so the third kazekage was not an exclusive user. My point was that their were magnet users in he sand as well. I obviously didnt get that point across my bad.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oturan Uchiha View Post
    maybe gold isn't as valuable in the naruto world then it is in the real world?:flaw:
    hey brah no need to slap me that last line was a joke man..did i need to add the lol or jk in there for you?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by escorpiius View Post
    i agree. I also thought that naruto may have sealed it first due to kabuto's expression but after second thoughts, he only ko'd him really fast.

Gaara's sand tsunami was badass. To think that he is with this level of control of sand despite shukaku being extracted is an extraordinary feat.
    There may have been few jinchuuriki who controlled their bijuus but gaara is one that matches his skills on tailed-beast level. Awesome.
    Interesting display by the kages mostly gaara's dad, onoki and the other dust-element edo kage.
    Nice to see something new as magnet bloodline limit. I really wished that cloud's ninja was killed by the magnet edo. How can he be from the cloud and ask to his ally if the hidden cloud had magnet bloodline user? Well, it's your village, you should get a bit more informed on its history i suppose. U_u plus he still didn't knew that the other groups were zetsu. Such a useless shinobi.
    onoki was still bad-ass. On good lines, gaara's ending words were cool..
    Give it a 4. Pales a little from last week's but atleast it was great due to gaara and onoki mostly. Xd

he was not from the cloud village, ONLY THE ONE WHO KNEW ABOUT IT WAS. AND HE WAS SAYING HE DIDNT KNOW ANOTHER VILLAGE HAD THAT BLL

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bad ass chapter.... I wanna see a fight his father. And i dont think the old kazekage can be gaara. Orochimaru destroyed him and left him in a ditch. Gaara ios probably as stong as orochi was when he died.... ( but if orochi was alive he would rape all those kages and gaara at the same time)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cant wait to see Gaara show his dad how he isnt a blood thirsty monster any more, maybe he will just free his soul and they wont fight. Its good to see that his dad had some abilities because before he just seemed like a push over with the magnectic dust attack. I dont really care for narutos ability to tell good from evil crap, though.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it looks like where Be and Naruto are at that where the fourth division is close to them i predict Naruto and Be to arrive where the kages are fighting and help the fourth division win the battle that what i predict if anyone has different prediction them reply me if you look at it where the fourth division and Naruto and Be are at they are the same place and the fourth division is fighting at the land of lighting

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cant wait to see how they will even the playing field so that naruto and madara can fight on the same lvl...I'm also on pins waiting to see the attk that itachi and pain are going to use! Sorry but naruto is in waaay over his head!

Sage of the Six Worlds masterylucain's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by trujutsu View Post
    Bad ass chapter.... I wanna see a fight his father. And i dont think the old kazekage can be gaara. Orochimaru destroyed him and left him in a ditch. Gaara ios probably as stong as orochi was when he died.... ( but if orochi was alive he would rape all those kages and gaara at the same time)
    Please, Oro would not be able to. Anyways just gotta get this into the heads fo ppl who do not know this, THE MAGNET USER(not the bear cages) IS A CLOUD NINJA! LOOK AT THE HEADBAND! i know ppl already said this but please, not one is taking heed to them.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkAceFire View Post
    I cant wait to see how they will even the playing field so that naruto and madara can fight on the same lvl...I'm also on pins waiting to see the attk that itachi and pain are going to use! Sorry but naruto is in waaay over his head!
    right now as it seems he is... but remember how naruto learned to throw the rasenshuriken and the toad sage didnt know. i know he's holding back. and from wat it seems like him and the fox are cool now. maybe the fox taught him some things. he does hate madara as much as he hates the forth

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by masterylucain View Post
    Please, Oro would not be able to. Anyways just gotta get this into the heads fo ppl who do not know this, THE MAGNET USER(not the bear cages) IS A CLOUD NINJA! LOOK AT THE HEADBAND! i know ppl already said this but please, not one is taking heed to them.
    i know where the magnet user is from ...we're talking about the guy he magnetized

Sage of the Six Worlds masterylucain's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by trujutsu View Post
    i know where the magnet user is from ...we're talking about the guy he magnetized
    oh yeah i know that, but like in the beg. some ppl were ranting about how the magnetic dude was from the sand. not every1, but some.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

everyone checkout my acoustic cover of chipmunks and chris brown champion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_1XCMYvf0

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter!!! 5/5 Can't wait until next week!Know that Naruto controls the 9tails chakra should't he be able to use fire style?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was a pretty good chapter it only left with that excitement of gaara fighting with his father it is going to be quite an interesting battle.....
    coudlve seen more of naruto with bee though...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wish the final battle would be all of konoha youths vs madara and the jubi

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chap was sick. I'm thinkin' racoon effect around 4th Kaze's eyes has something to do with Shukaku chakra, similar to the lines on the cheeks of those who have taken large amounts of the Kyuubi chakra i.e. KIn/Gin bros. Just a guess.

Definitely a translation problem between the two scans, I'm gonna go with the one that is in Japanese, Jiton, Dust jutsu.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aye do you think gaara will get the shukaku back and control it like naruto has with the 9 tails????????

its would be awesome if they stole it, and sealed it in side gaara and he went back to the place where naruto learned how to control the 9 tails. i really hope he gets it back, i want to see how strong he will be, or how he wood look like. Would he go into some kind of mode like naruto???

do you guys think gaara has a new technique some really strong technique that he is saving for later, like the iron sand?

i hope gaara has learned the iron sand technique and is saving it for later.

gaara is the best!!!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

aye do you think gaara will get the shukaku back and control it like naruto has with the 9 tails????????

its would be awesome if they stole it, and sealed it in side gaara and he went back to the place where naruto learned how to control the 9 tails. i really hope he gets it back, i want to see how strong he will be, or how he wood look like. Would he go into some kind of mode like naruto???

do you guys think gaara has a new technique some really strong technique that he is saving for later, like the iron sand?

i hope gaara has learned the iron sand technique and is saving it for later.

gaara is the best!!!!!!