Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimimaro KAGUYA is the dad of
    Kaguya.

Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

So who'd win? Team 1, or team 2 and why?

Restrictions: Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

If it's current Orochimaru, team 1. Hinayana is a non-factor.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    If it's current Orochimaru, team 1. Hinayana is a non-factor.
    Itachi has KA and Oro has no ET due to Itachi's ability to undo the jutsu. Team 2 takes it.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    Itachi has KA and Oro has no ET due to Itachi's ability to undo the jutsu. Team 2 takes it.
    Itachi cannot use KA! Only scrubs and noobs seem to think this! lmmfao Fact of the manga!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...

Itachi solos with low-mid difficulty.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Itachi cannot use KA! Only scrubs and noobs seem to think this! lmmfao Fact of the manga!
    ?_? If everyone here is at their prime, yes he can.

Even if it gets restricted, Itachi can still undo Edo Tensei. Hiashi and Oro will both get one shotted by Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

Kotoamatsukami is really the only way Itachi can win.
    Genjutsu won't work on current Orochimaru.
    Ninjutsu is ineffective.
    And Susano'o without Totsuka isn't putting down Orochimaru.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Kotoamatsukami is really the only way Itachi can win.
    Genjutsu won't work on current Orochimaru.
    Ninjutsu is ineffective.
    And Susano'o without Totsuka isn't putting down Orochimaru.
    How is he resistant to Genjutsu again?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

?_? If everyone here is at their prime, yes he can.

Even if it gets restricted, Itachi can still undo Edo Tensei. Hiashi and Oro will both get one shotted by Tsukuyomi.
    In his "prime" KA had to rest TEN YEARS!!!!! He literally stated it couldn't have been used PERIOD!!!

SO basically I'll break it down for you:

Shisui used his KA before he died and gave his eye to itachi.
    Itachi while in possession of his Eye had to wait 10 years to even have the MS active again.
    Itachi knew this, and that is why he planned and gave it to Naruto (knowing he was about to die to sasuke)

When itachi was alive (not edo) KA was not active and he couldn't use it in his "prime" based on the manga and Itachi himself! Please tell me you get it now.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

In his "prime" KA had to rest TEN YEARS!!!!! He literally stated it couldn't have been used PERIOD!!!

SO basically I'll break it down for you:

Shisui used his KA before he died and gave his eye to itachi.
    Itachi while in possession of his Eye had to wait 10 years to even have the MS active again.
    Itachi knew this, and that is why he planned and gave it to Naruto (knowing he was about to die to sasuke)

When itachi was alive (not edo) KA was not active and he couldn't use it in his "prime" based on the manga and Itachi himself! Please tell me you get it now.
    When did Shisui use KA before he gave Itachi his eye? Show me scans of that please. That's pretty inaccurate, seeing as how when KA is activated, the Sharingan goes back to 3T. When he gave Itachi his eye, it was in MS form. He couldn't of used KA.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

He programmed Kotoamatsukami for plot's sake. But it's still his ability. Shisui gave Itachi his eye so he can decide to use his on his purpose. It's definitely his ability.

Itachi solos.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When did Shisui use KA before he gave Itachi his eye? Show me scans of that please. That's pretty inaccurate, seeing as how when KA is activated, the Sharingan goes back to 3T. When he gave Itachi his eye, it was in MS form. He couldn't of used KA.

He literally stated he used KA. That was before the events. Itachi died at age 21, ten years before would be 11 years of age around Shusi's death wellllll before the massacre. Plus the fact Itachi literally mentions he couldn't have used it! Fact of the manga no disputing! Use common sense now, if itachi had KA alive why not use it on Tobi/Nagato to save the ninja world?

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    He programmed Kotoamatsukami for plot's sake. But it's still his ability. Shisui gave Itachi his eye so he can decide to use his on his purpose. It's definitely his ability.

Itachi solos.

If ten years past then yes! Otherwise it is just an extra sharingan. Their is no denying manga facts that itachi Stated he couldn't have used KA until the ten years had pass. Their is nothing to discuss, only desperate or retarded uchiha fans will deny the manga facts. Are you denying the manga facts my dude?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team 1 takes this

No Totsuka, No Yata?....Hinata gets knocked out quickly and Hiashi joins Oro in taking down Itachi

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

You forget that this is a vs thread; the combatants techniques aren't restricted by plot, they fight with anything they have. You wouldn't restrict Shisui's KA in a battle as well, as well as you wouldn't restrict Danzo's Izanagi in vs threads despite it's a one shot technique. Once Danzo used Izanagi, he loses his Sharingan and that move is restricted. That's for plot's sake, but not for vs threads. A little longer, and the interval would have passed. This is a vs thread, and here, Itachi possesses the eye.

Itachi with KA > unrestricted Team 1 > Itachi > Team 1 without Edo Tensei.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

He's a sensor now. He doesn't need to look at Itachi to know where he is. Plus, his Senju DNA May have boosted his already existinant Genjutsu resistance. I'm not saying Orochimaru > Tsukuyomi, but he's not an idiot. He won't be looking at Itachi.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

He's a sensor now. He doesn't need to look at Itachi to know where he is. Plus, his Senju DNA May have boosted his already existinant Genjutsu resistance. I'm not saying Orochimaru > Tsukuyomi, but he's not an idiot. He won't be looking at Itachi.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You forget that this is a vs thread; the combatants techniques aren't restricted by plot, they fight with anything they have. You wouldn't restrict Shisui's KA in a battle as well, as well as you wouldn't restrict Danzo's Izanagi in vs threads despite it's a one shot technique. Once Danzo used Izanagi, he loses his Sharingan and that move is restricted. That's for plot's sake, but not for vs threads. A little longer, and the interval would have passed. This is a vs thread, and here, Itachi possesses the eye.

Fact is:

1. Itachi has never shown KA ever!
    2. Itachi has never used KA whiel alive
    3. Itachi couldn't use KA in his "prime"

With the facts, for itachi t o use KA he would either have to have been able to use it while alive (whether he showed it or not, he couldn't use it while alive, manga facts). Plus the fact he said he already programmed it to "Save konaha" when it seen his own eyes. So their are too many variables to say he cannot use KA! Since it is afact it wasn't even availiable to him while in the manga alive (like ever, it wasn't even an option).

That is not the same with Danzo or Shisui. They actually used it while alive and in the manga. That is fact! You cannot make up and change manga facts. It isn't even hinted he could use it while alive or dead (since when dead it was inside naruto). So unless he fights naruto in edo form, it isn't being activated.

Basically even in vs threads, at the very least it has to be hinted that they can use something for it to even be viable. Itachi literally could not use KA ever! That is fact! When it was able to be used, Shisui used it already and he had it, so that takes away any thought itachi using it while alive or in "prime".

Do you not take manga into consideration at all when debating? If not, what do you go off of?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.

Give itachi a different teammate.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Just because he's a sensor doesn't mean he has resistance to Genjutsu. Itachi is the best Genjutsu user in the whole series. He'll find a way. He always does. He already did it to Oro when he was 13.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Fact is:

1. Itachi has never shown KA ever!
    2. Itachi has never used KA whiel alive
    3. Itachi couldn't use KA in his "prime"

With the facts, for itachi t o use KA he would either have to have been able to use it while alive (whether he showed it or not, he couldn't use it while alive, manga facts). Plus the fact he said he already programmed it to "Save konaha" when it seen his own eyes. So their are too many variables to say he cannot use KA! Since it is afact it wasn't even availiable to him while in the manga alive (like ever, it wasn't even an option).

That is not the same with Danzo or Shisui. They actually used it while alive and in the manga. That is fact! You cannot make up and change manga facts. It isn't even hinted he could use it while alive or dead (since when dead it was inside naruto). So unless he fights naruto in edo form, it isn't being activated.

Basically even in vs threads, at the very least it has to be hinted that they can use something for it to even be viable. Itachi literally could not use KA ever! That is fact! When it was able to be used, Shisui used it already and he had it, so that takes away any thought itachi using it while alive or in "prime".

Do you not take manga into consideration at all when debating? If not, what do you go off of?
    I'm not gonna bother responding to something so stupid when Strict already did.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not gonna bother responding to something so stupid when Strict already did.
    That Quote wasn't even to you. And You clearly have no argument. You are in the classification as "Delusional/Desperate fanboy" or "retarded Uchiha fapboy" category chika. And Don't worry I didn't take you serious to begin with, Just had free time to teach you some things that I knew you would still deny.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

That Quote wasn't even to you. And You clearly have no argument. You are in the classification as "Delusional/Desperate fanboy" or "retarded Uchiha fapboy" category chika. And Don't worry I didn't take you serious to begin with, Just had free time to teach you some things that I knew you would still deny.
    I'm an Uchiha fanboy? You're the one who boasted about promoting the Hyuga since 2010 and have the Hyuga clan's symbol as your profile picture. Don't argue if you're going to be biased towards one side from the start. The votes speak for themselves

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm an Uchiha fanboy? You're the one who boasted about promoting the Hyuga since 2010 and have the Hyuga clan's symbol as your profile picture. Don't argue if you're going to be biased towards one side from the start. The votes speak for themselves
    If you new anything about my history on the site you would know I defended and supported 20+ characters on a regular basis more then the Hyugas. They are just my Fav clan (neji), but I supported characters you couldn't even dream of supporting instantly! Itachi is actually one of my favs, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Keep fighting the good fight kiddo.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Alright, let's not bring up KA again or Draegod goes completely mad.

Dunno whether OP considered Edo Tensei to be used, I don't think so since the stomp would be inevitable. Without Edo Tensei, Itachi would still solo.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor

Lmfao. Take a chill pill Draegod.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»