View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 1 (Hiashi and Oro)

    6 40.00%
  • Team 2 (Hinata and Itachi)

    9 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    madvictory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cave made with bones.
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimimaro KAGUYA is the dad of
    Kaguya.
     

    Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    So who'd win? Team 1, or team 2 and why?

    Location: Where Nagato and Itachi fought Naruto and Bee
    Restrictions: Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror.





     
         

  2. #2
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    16,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    If it's current Orochimaru, team 1. Hinayana is a non-factor.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    If it's current Orochimaru, team 1. Hinayana is a non-factor.
    Itachi has KA and Oro has no ET due to Itachi's ability to undo the jutsu. Team 2 takes it.
     
         

  4. #4
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    Itachi has KA and Oro has no ET due to Itachi's ability to undo the jutsu. Team 2 takes it.
    Itachi cannot use KA! Only scrubs and noobs seem to think this! lmmfao Fact of the manga!
     
         

  5. #5
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Itachi solos with low-mid difficulty.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Itachi cannot use KA! Only scrubs and noobs seem to think this! lmmfao Fact of the manga!
    ?_? If everyone here is at their prime, yes he can.


    Even if it gets restricted, Itachi can still undo Edo Tensei. Hiashi and Oro will both get one shotted by Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  7. #7
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    16,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    Itachi has KA and Oro has no ET due to Itachi's ability to undo the jutsu. Team 2 takes it.
    Kotoamatsukami is really the only way Itachi can win.
    Genjutsu won't work on current Orochimaru.
    Ninjutsu is ineffective.
    And Susano'o without Totsuka isn't putting down Orochimaru.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Kotoamatsukami is really the only way Itachi can win.
    Genjutsu won't work on current Orochimaru.
    Ninjutsu is ineffective.
    And Susano'o without Totsuka isn't putting down Orochimaru.
    How is he resistant to Genjutsu again?
     
         

  9. #9
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    ?_? If everyone here is at their prime, yes he can.


    Even if it gets restricted, Itachi can still undo Edo Tensei. Hiashi and Oro will both get one shotted by Tsukuyomi.
    In his "prime" KA had to rest TEN YEARS!!!!! He literally stated it couldn't have been used PERIOD!!!



    SO basically I'll break it down for you:

    Shisui used his KA before he died and gave his eye to itachi.
    Itachi while in possession of his Eye had to wait 10 years to even have the MS active again.
    Itachi knew this, and that is why he planned and gave it to Naruto (knowing he was about to die to sasuke)

    When itachi was alive (not edo) KA was not active and he couldn't use it in his "prime" based on the manga and Itachi himself! Please tell me you get it now.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    In his "prime" KA had to rest TEN YEARS!!!!! He literally stated it couldn't have been used PERIOD!!!



    SO basically I'll break it down for you:

    Shisui used his KA before he died and gave his eye to itachi.
    Itachi while in possession of his Eye had to wait 10 years to even have the MS active again.
    Itachi knew this, and that is why he planned and gave it to Naruto (knowing he was about to die to sasuke)

    When itachi was alive (not edo) KA was not active and he couldn't use it in his "prime" based on the manga and Itachi himself! Please tell me you get it now.
    When did Shisui use KA before he gave Itachi his eye? Show me scans of that please. That's pretty inaccurate, seeing as how when KA is activated, the Sharingan goes back to 3T. When he gave Itachi his eye, it was in MS form. He couldn't of used KA.
     
         

  11. #11
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    In his "prime" KA had to rest TEN YEARS!!!!! He literally stated it couldn't have been used PERIOD!!!
    He programmed Kotoamatsukami for plot's sake. But it's still his ability. Shisui gave Itachi his eye so he can decide to use his on his purpose. It's definitely his ability.

    Itachi solos.
     
         

  12. #12
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    When did Shisui use KA before he gave Itachi his eye? Show me scans of that please. That's pretty inaccurate, seeing as how when KA is activated, the Sharingan goes back to 3T. When he gave Itachi his eye, it was in MS form. He couldn't of used KA.


    He literally stated he used KA. That was before the events. Itachi died at age 21, ten years before would be 11 years of age around Shusi's death wellllll before the massacre. Plus the fact Itachi literally mentions he couldn't have used it! Fact of the manga no disputing! Use common sense now, if itachi had KA alive why not use it on Tobi/Nagato to save the ninja world?



    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    He programmed Kotoamatsukami for plot's sake. But it's still his ability. Shisui gave Itachi his eye so he can decide to use his on his purpose. It's definitely his ability.

    Itachi solos.

    If ten years past then yes! Otherwise it is just an extra sharingan. Their is no denying manga facts that itachi Stated he couldn't have used KA until the ten years had pass. Their is nothing to discuss, only desperate or retarded uchiha fans will deny the manga facts. Are you denying the manga facts my dude?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Evani's Avatar
    Status
    Evani is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Team 1 takes this

    No Totsuka, No Yata?....Hinata gets knocked out quickly and Hiashi joins Oro in taking down Itachi
     
         

  14. #14
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    You forget that this is a vs thread; the combatants techniques aren't restricted by plot, they fight with anything they have. You wouldn't restrict Shisui's KA in a battle as well, as well as you wouldn't restrict Danzo's Izanagi in vs threads despite it's a one shot technique. Once Danzo used Izanagi, he loses his Sharingan and that move is restricted. That's for plot's sake, but not for vs threads. A little longer, and the interval would have passed. This is a vs thread, and here, Itachi possesses the eye.

    Itachi with KA > unrestricted Team 1 > Itachi > Team 1 without Edo Tensei.
     
         

  15. #15
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    16,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    How is he resistant to Genjutsu again?
    He's a sensor now. He doesn't need to look at Itachi to know where he is. Plus, his Senju DNA May have boosted his already existinant Genjutsu resistance. I'm not saying Orochimaru > Tsukuyomi, but he's not an idiot. He won't be looking at Itachi.
     
         

  16. #16
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ryūchidō
    Posts
    16,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    How is he resistant to Genjutsu again?
    He's a sensor now. He doesn't need to look at Itachi to know where he is. Plus, his Senju DNA May have boosted his already existinant Genjutsu resistance. I'm not saying Orochimaru > Tsukuyomi, but he's not an idiot. He won't be looking at Itachi.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    You forget that this is a vs thread; the combatants techniques aren't restricted by plot, they fight with anything they have. You wouldn't restrict Shisui's KA in a battle as well, as well as you wouldn't restrict Danzo's Izanagi in vs threads despite it's a one shot technique. Once Danzo used Izanagi, he loses his Sharingan and that move is restricted. That's for plot's sake, but not for vs threads. A little longer, and the interval would have passed. This is a vs thread, and here, Itachi possesses the eye.

    Itachi with KA > unrestricted Team 1 > Itachi > Team 1 without Edo Tensei.
    Fact is:

    1. Itachi has never shown KA ever!
    2. Itachi has never used KA whiel alive
    3. Itachi couldn't use KA in his "prime"

    With the facts, for itachi t o use KA he would either have to have been able to use it while alive (whether he showed it or not, he couldn't use it while alive, manga facts). Plus the fact he said he already programmed it to "Save konaha" when it seen his own eyes. So their are too many variables to say he cannot use KA! Since it is afact it wasn't even availiable to him while in the manga alive (like ever, it wasn't even an option).

    That is not the same with Danzo or Shisui. They actually used it while alive and in the manga. That is fact! You cannot make up and change manga facts. It isn't even hinted he could use it while alive or dead (since when dead it was inside naruto). So unless he fights naruto in edo form, it isn't being activated.

    Basically even in vs threads, at the very least it has to be hinted that they can use something for it to even be viable. Itachi literally could not use KA ever! That is fact! When it was able to be used, Shisui used it already and he had it, so that takes away any thought itachi using it while alive or in "prime".

    Do you not take manga into consideration at all when debating? If not, what do you go off of?
     
         

  18. #18
    lol Perfect Salad's Avatar
    Status
    Perfect Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Give itachi a different teammate.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    He's a sensor now. He doesn't need to look at Itachi to know where he is. Plus, his Senju DNA May have boosted his already existinant Genjutsu resistance. I'm not saying Orochimaru > Tsukuyomi, but he's not an idiot. He won't be looking at Itachi.
    Just because he's a sensor doesn't mean he has resistance to Genjutsu. Itachi is the best Genjutsu user in the whole series. He'll find a way. He always does. He already did it to Oro when he was 13.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Fact is:

    1. Itachi has never shown KA ever!
    2. Itachi has never used KA whiel alive
    3. Itachi couldn't use KA in his "prime"

    With the facts, for itachi t o use KA he would either have to have been able to use it while alive (whether he showed it or not, he couldn't use it while alive, manga facts). Plus the fact he said he already programmed it to "Save konaha" when it seen his own eyes. So their are too many variables to say he cannot use KA! Since it is afact it wasn't even availiable to him while in the manga alive (like ever, it wasn't even an option).

    That is not the same with Danzo or Shisui. They actually used it while alive and in the manga. That is fact! You cannot make up and change manga facts. It isn't even hinted he could use it while alive or dead (since when dead it was inside naruto). So unless he fights naruto in edo form, it isn't being activated.

    Basically even in vs threads, at the very least it has to be hinted that they can use something for it to even be viable. Itachi literally could not use KA ever! That is fact! When it was able to be used, Shisui used it already and he had it, so that takes away any thought itachi using it while alive or in "prime".

    Do you not take manga into consideration at all when debating? If not, what do you go off of?
    I'm not gonna bother responding to something so stupid when Strict already did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    You forget that this is a vs thread; the combatants techniques aren't restricted by plot, they fight with anything they have. You wouldn't restrict Shisui's KA in a battle as well, as well as you wouldn't restrict Danzo's Izanagi in vs threads despite it's a one shot technique. Once Danzo used Izanagi, he loses his Sharingan and that move is restricted. That's for plot's sake, but not for vs threads. A little longer, and the interval would have passed. This is a vs thread, and here, Itachi possesses the eye.

    Itachi with KA > unrestricted Team 1 > Itachi > Team 1 without Edo Tensei.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    I'm not gonna bother responding to something so stupid when Strict already did.
    That Quote wasn't even to you. And You clearly have no argument. You are in the classification as "Delusional/Desperate fanboy" or "retarded Uchiha fapboy" category chika. And Don't worry I didn't take you serious to begin with, Just had free time to teach you some things that I knew you would still deny.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    That Quote wasn't even to you. And You clearly have no argument. You are in the classification as "Delusional/Desperate fanboy" or "retarded Uchiha fapboy" category chika. And Don't worry I didn't take you serious to begin with, Just had free time to teach you some things that I knew you would still deny.
    I'm an Uchiha fanboy? You're the one who boasted about promoting the Hyuga since 2010 and have the Hyuga clan's symbol as your profile picture. Don't argue if you're going to be biased towards one side from the start. The votes speak for themselves
     
         

  23. #23
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    I'm an Uchiha fanboy? You're the one who boasted about promoting the Hyuga since 2010 and have the Hyuga clan's symbol as your profile picture. Don't argue if you're going to be biased towards one side from the start. The votes speak for themselves
    If you new anything about my history on the site you would know I defended and supported 20+ characters on a regular basis more then the Hyugas. They are just my Fav clan (neji), but I supported characters you couldn't even dream of supporting instantly! Itachi is actually one of my favs, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

    Keep fighting the good fight kiddo.
     
         

  24. #24
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Alright, let's not bring up KA again or Draegod goes completely mad.

    Dunno whether OP considered Edo Tensei to be used, I don't think so since the stomp would be inevitable. Without Edo Tensei, Itachi would still solo.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancestor
     

    Re: Hiashi and Orochimaru vs Itachi and Hinata

    Lmfao. Take a chill pill Draegod.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •