View Poll Results: Should Naruto given waiver in rankings in next few chapters ?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    135 75.84%
  • NO

    43 24.16%
Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
Results 176 to 196 of 196
  1. #176
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    オーストリア
    Posts
    8,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto's Rank

    in theory he's still a genin, but he posses the power and jutsu's of a Kage. So they can give him the rank Jounin orso, but what does it for Naruto himself, nothing! and it would be awesome if he's the first genin to become hokage
     
         

  2. #177
    Rogue Ninja
    Status
    jisthone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    he figured out using rasenshuriken in sage mode wont effect his bodi, wen dey told him dat pains a visuali link he instantli hit it wit frog martial arts(wateva d name is)...wen he was versin d guy that resurrects for d 2nd time he came up with a 3-stage attack (anticipated a counter), when he was held by the chakra absorbing pain he figured if he feeds him nature chakra it wont be able to control it..the onli reason he didn kill nagato is b'cuz he wanted to 'understand' him, thats the onli wai u acheive jiraiya's version of peace..not by killing( which onli grows more hate) and nagato also saw that hence he realised his mistake there for as an act of redemption he revived the konoha ninjas...THEREFORE his more than qualified to be a jounin, which unofficiali he is
    Naruto can develop strategies but all those strategies has maximum 4 or 5 steps he cant execute or plan big moves and without any thought jumps into every trouble . . . . .and of course thats his best part
     
         

  3. #178
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by jisthone View Post
    Naruto can develop strategies but all those strategies has maximum 4 or 5 steps he cant execute or plan big moves and without any thought jumps into every trouble . . . . .and of course thats his best part
    yes thats how he "was" ... he has matured ALOT since his confrontation wit nagato. yes he is stil goofy, but thats his character trait..look at jiraiya, his veri similar but he was recommended for hokage..when he wants to be he can be mature
     
         
    Last edited by s0ulja; 07-15-2011 at 03:07 PM.

  4. #179
    8th Path Dark Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    I hope when its all over they have a exam with everybody, so we can see how everybody has grown and gotten more powerful. the only person that might even stand a chance agaisnt naruto is....... nobody
     
         
    Last edited by Dark Sage; 07-15-2011 at 04:02 PM.

  5. #180
    Member
    Status
    Kurenai is offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    yes thats how he "was" ... he has matured ALOT since his confrontation wit nagato. yes he is stil goofy, but thats his character trait..look at jiraiya, his veri similar but he was recommended for hokage..when he wants to be he can be mature
    now that you mention it, wasn't his name mentioned earlier when the 5 Lords were choosing a Kage (while Tsunade was taking teh dirt nap). But he was still too young.

    No matter where you are, and even in the ninja world, a child is still a child. However great skills that Naruto has(which is unsurpassable even by Minato's standards) he is still viewed as a child.

    Just because you think otherwise doesn't necessarily mean thats how people in the Narutoverse think of him. To the world he is just some chump in an orange suit. That's why this war is a perfect chance for him to prove his worth and be acknowledged as a human being rather than as a Jinchuuriki.

    The Nagato battle was not widely known by the world. Only people who were in Konoha know of it. And even then not many people in Konoha know Naruto. Yes some are just oblivious to Naruto's achievements.

    I mean I love naruto alot because he does what others only freakin dream or talk about doing. But we know Naruto more than the people of Naruto. And we know there are some areas Naruto lacks in. But he more than makes up for it with ingenuity and persistence.

    Let me make this clear to everyone.

    NARUTO WILL BE A HOKAGE NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. If you think he deserves a rank then maybe you should reevaluate why he needs a rank in the first place. He has already set records for a genin. If he becomes any rank higher other than Hokage he will be like everyone else. Besides its more epic to find out a genin saved the butt of a Jonin/Chuunin/ANBU.

    Dattebayo! (:
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member protentiality's Avatar
    Status
    protentiality is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vageta
    Posts
    1,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    I think he should be sent back to the academy, he's still so stupid
     
         

  7. #182
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai View Post
    now that you mention it, wasn't his name mentioned earlier when the 5 Lords were choosing a Kage (while Tsunade was taking teh dirt nap). But he was still too young.

    No matter where you are, and even in the ninja world, a child is still a child. However great skills that Naruto has(which is unsurpassable even by Minato's standards) he is still viewed as a child.

    Just because you think otherwise doesn't necessarily mean thats how people in the Narutoverse think of him. To the world he is just some chump in an orange suit. That's why this war is a perfect chance for him to prove his worth and be acknowledged as a human being rather than as a Jinchuuriki.

    The Nagato battle was not widely known by the world. Only people who were in Konoha know of it. And even then not many people in Konoha know Naruto. Yes some are just oblivious to Naruto's achievements.

    I mean I love naruto alot because he does what others only freakin dream or talk about doing. But we know Naruto more than the people of Naruto. And we know there are some areas Naruto lacks in. But he more than makes up for it with ingenuity and persistence.

    Let me make this clear to everyone.

    NARUTO WILL BE A HOKAGE NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. If you think he deserves a rank then maybe you should reevaluate why he needs a rank in the first place. He has already set records for a genin. If he becomes any rank higher other than Hokage he will be like everyone else. Besides its more epic to find out a genin saved the butt of a Jonin/Chuunin/ANBU.

    Dattebayo! (:
    umm wat was the point of ur essay? it has no direction...are u agreeing or disagreeing i'm confused.
    in narutoverse being a child doesnt mean anything look at kakashi and itachi
    ..everyone in konoha see him as a hero...did u not see the episode after the nagato resurrected all the people he killed...The episode name its says "HERO"

    rest of the villages dont hav ot know bt his feats, the whole world doesnt have to kno bt his abilities.."Hokage" is the head of konoha...the elders choose, top shinobis approve/disapprove other villages opinions dont mean nothing

    plus i didn say anythin bt him being at hokage level, i said his more than fit to be a jounin and unofficiali alredi is:?
     
         

  8. #183
    Sveti's Avatar
    Status
    Sveti is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The frozen north... Canada
    Posts
    12,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    A few things:

    Naruto hasn't been an official team leader yet, how do you expect him to lead the entire shinobi force of Konoha?

    Being a Jounin isn't about maturity, if it was, Shikamaru should be up there. Also, Jaraiya was given the nickname "Pervy Sage" by Naruto... show's a lot for his "maturity."

    All of the nicknames of the characters were given in battle during the Great Ninja Wars, Naruto will surely get one after this war. However, the nicknames hardly mean anything.

    Being the Kage of a village (At least in when it comes to Konoha) isn't necessarily about being the strongest, most powerful ninja. It's about having proven experience in the heat of battle. Things Naruto is just getting now. He is as powerful as a Kage, but he lacks experience, which appears to be the main criteria for Konoha.

    I agree with the foreshadowing of being a Genin for ever, it adds some prestige to when Naruto does become Kage. He's definitely able to handle Chuunin, after all, he completely blindsided Neji during the exams. However, that wasn't enough. He's intelligent when he needs to be, and even when people think he's wrong, he ends up winning and proving them wrong.

    Naruto's role in taking down Madara and how things work out with Sasuke will determine his fate for Kage. After all, the entire village agrees that Sasuke is to be put down. Until that changes, Naruto is basically not ready to be the Hokage because he can't make "a hard decision."
     
         

  9. #184
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMENATOR View Post

    "Being the Kage of a village (At least in when it comes to Konoha) isn't necessarily about being the strongest, most powerful ninja. It's about having proven experience in the heat of battle. Things Naruto is just getting now. He is as powerful as a Kage, but he lacks experience, which appears to be the main criteria for Konoha."
    If you say that naruto doesn't have enough experience to become Hokage I'd have to disagree with you. Yes he's young, immature, and semi-unintelligent at times but the one thing he does have is experience. The only people with more experience than naruto in konoha are tsunade (played major part in ninja world war) and kakashi (with naruto so fought mostly who naruto fought). I mean think about it, naruto has fought the most powerful shinobi in the world for the past 3 years! no jounin has done that other than kakashi and he's done it because he's with naruto. naruto has fought sasuke, orochimaru, itachi, kakashi, jiraiya, kakuzu, zabuza, and haku (known for beating high level jounin) and nagato. nobody else in the village has fought opponents this strong not even kakashi and tsunade. so the one thing naruto does have is experience in fighting high level shinobi and winning those battles so in my opinion he does have enough experience to become hokage.
     
         

  10. #185
    Senior Member TJ0001's Avatar
    Status
    TJ0001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My world
    Posts
    2,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    in the original series (during the orochimaru attack) ninjas said that naruto was strong enough to be hokage. so there that settles it
     
         

  11. #186
    Missing Nin CloakedVentus's Avatar
    Status
    CloakedVentus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dark Coastline; Shore of Darkness
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    I dont think Naruto would care about rank now that war is going on..
    After all like everyone else said, he's a sage and the "Hero of the Village".. AND he was able to control the Kyuubi's chakra; no one else has been able to do it. Naruto's been able to complete more stuff than anyone else and still be a genin:
    Minato Namikaze (Fourth Hokage)
    Jiraya (Sannin)
    Kakashi (Former ANBU, Jonin)

    He doesn't need to be a higher rank, he's accomplished so much more than those before him even if they were a high rank.. World's Ultimate Genin!!
     
         

  12. #187
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ0001 View Post
    in the original series (during the orochimaru attack) ninjas said that naruto was strong enough to be hokage. so there that settles it
    when was that said in the original series?
     
         

  13. #188
    Bboy ninja bboyhurricane's Avatar
    Status
    bboyhurricane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mainland North America
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by CloakedVentus View Post
    I dont think Naruto would care about rank now that war is going on..
    After all like everyone else said, he's a sage and the "Hero of the Village".. AND he was able to control the Kyuubi's chakra; no one else has been able to do it. Naruto's been able to complete more stuff than anyone else and still be a genin:
    Minato Namikaze (Fourth Hokage)
    Jiraya (Sannin)
    Kakashi (Former ANBU, Jonin)

    He doesn't need to be a higher rank, he's accomplished so much more than those before him even if they were a high rank.. World's Ultimate Genin!!
    ^ agreed bro.
     
         

  14. #189
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    does it really matter his accomplishments speak louder then any title
     
         

  15. #190
    Sveti's Avatar
    Status
    Sveti is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The frozen north... Canada
    Posts
    12,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Futur3Cha0s View Post
    If you say that naruto doesn't have enough experience to become Hokage I'd have to disagree with you. Yes he's young, immature, and semi-unintelligent at times but the one thing he does have is experience. The only people with more experience than naruto in konoha are tsunade (played major part in ninja world war) and kakashi (with naruto so fought mostly who naruto fought). I mean think about it, naruto has fought the most powerful shinobi in the world for the past 3 years! no jounin has done that other than kakashi and he's done it because he's with naruto. naruto has fought sasuke, orochimaru, itachi, kakashi, jiraiya, kakuzu, zabuza, and haku (known for beating high level jounin) and nagato. nobody else in the village has fought opponents this strong not even kakashi and tsunade. so the one thing naruto does have is experience in fighting high level shinobi and winning those battles so in my opinion he does have enough experience to become hokage.
    Of those you listed, he's defeated maybe 2. Has he surpassed them? Yes, but you're missing my point. 3 years is a decent amount of time, but all the previous Kage's had more than 3 years experience as leaders, not just fighters. I forgot to add that in there. He's almost ready right now, but Tsunade's still alive and they're in the midst of a war. Sure her has the strength and some of the experience, but he's not ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ0001 View Post
    in the original series (during the orochimaru attack) ninjas said that naruto was strong enough to be hokage. so there that settles it
    Again, strength isn't everything. We know that he will be Hokage some day. We know he is as strong as the kage. But he doesn't have the life and leadership experience of a kage. After this war, the only thing stopping him from being Hokage is Tsunade.
     
         

  16. #191
    Senior Member Futur3Cha0s's Avatar
    Status
    Futur3Cha0s is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    tsunade doesn't really have leadership experience. i've never heard anything about her being a sensei or team captain, only a terrible gambler and an alcoholic. so what made her a good choice for hokage? I'd have to say her accomplishments in the ninja world war and naruto has more than enough accomplishments to be hokage. and just because naruto didn't defeat some of the people i mentioned doesn't mean anything. the three sannins never beat anyone great and they got the title of sannins because they put up a good fight. i still think naruto is a good choice for hokage because he is ready and he is way more ready than gaara. i know one thing, naruto wouldn't allow himself to be taken out of the middle of his village. also, naruto would have tsunade, shizune, shikaku, and kakashi to help him so he could grow and gain experience while he is hokage. all he would have to do is go out and beat the major villains and he's all set to be a good hokage with their help.
     
         

  17. #192
    Academy Student
    Status
    MadaraSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    I have enjoyed all the different opinions about his ranking but does ranking make a difference, I tot it was all about your ability to defend your village from enemies but outside and within.

    If that is the case then Naruto is bad ass all the way O.O
     
         

  18. #193
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMENATOR View Post
    A few things:

    Naruto hasn't been an official team leader yet, how do you expect him to lead the entire shinobi force of Konoha?

    Being a Jounin isn't about maturity, if it was, Shikamaru should be up there. Also, Jaraiya was given the nickname "Pervy Sage" by Naruto... show's a lot for his "maturity."

    All of the nicknames of the characters were given in battle during the Great Ninja Wars, Naruto will surely get one after this war. However, the nicknames hardly mean anything.

    Being the Kage of a village (At least in when it comes to Konoha) isn't necessarily about being the strongest, most powerful ninja. It's about having proven experience in the heat of battle. Things Naruto is just getting now. He is as powerful as a Kage, but he lacks experience, which appears to be the main criteria for Konoha.

    I agree with the foreshadowing of being a Genin for ever, it adds some prestige to when Naruto does become Kage. He's definitely able to handle Chuunin, after all, he completely blindsided Neji during the exams. However, that wasn't enough. He's intelligent when he needs to be, and even when people think he's wrong, he ends up winning and proving them wrong.

    Naruto's role in taking down Madara and how things work out with Sasuke will determine his fate for Kage. After all, the entire village agrees that Sasuke is to be put down. Until that changes, Naruto is basically not ready to be the Hokage because he can't make "a hard decision."
    Yess it does, Your maturity as a NINJA, What they do in their personal life has nothing to do with it. And from what we've seen Shikamaru isn't the most mature as a NINJA either.
     
         

  19. #194
    Academy Student Shotoetoe's Avatar
    Status
    Shotoetoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Everybody seems to think being strong is all that's needed to be Hokage. While it is true that your strength must be able to command respect, that's only a small part of the job. The Hokage must make decisions that govern the daily activities of the village. Do you think Naruto can make a decision that might be the demise of a few in order to save the rest of the village? Do you consider him able to sit behind his desk and do the work Tsunade clearly detest doing herself?

    And what happens when trouble is brewing? Do you think he's going to stay calm and arrange a response? Or do you think he, the one everyone counts on, is gonna rush into the fray? Do you consider him able enough to handle everything by himself? In the end there's only so much he can handle by himself. Even more, the villagers will gladly sacrifice themselves to save the Hokage. How do you think he'll react to that. They tried to hide him from the war, and see how that turned out.

    Naruto is a jinchuuriki and as such is the strongest weapon of the village. He seems perfectly contented to be able to get into the action as often as possible.

    Finally, if you consider his goal is to bring peace to the world, his strength wouldn't be all that important anymore should he reach that goal.
     
         

  20. #195
    Awesomeness unlimited FirzenNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    FirzenNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away...
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Naruto = the first ever Genin-kage of a village
     
         

  21. #196
    Member mmuse001's Avatar
    Status
    mmuse001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Rank

    Naruto is beyond chunin/jounin/ he is the strongest shinobi in the leaf village
     
         

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •