Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 66
  1. #1
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Lee .

    This is obviously sasuke from the forest of death and everyone is from the prelims.

    Restrictions: Weights Removal , Gates higher than 2 , and Curse Mark.

    Location: CE Prelims sTAGE.

    Distance; 30m.

    Intel: Manga and everyone is in character.

    Does neji solo or does he get overwhelmed.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Simbv's Avatar
    Status
    Simbv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,737
    The names Simba, the v is an
    upside down a.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Prelim Neji vs Prelim Sasuke(even with CM1)=Neji Wins
    Neji vs Kiba=Neji
    Neji vs Chouji=Neji
    Neji vs Kankuro=Neji
    NEji vs yoroi=Neji
    Neji vs Lee that fought Gaara?=Lee

    EDIT:Just saw that Lee can't use gates or remove his weights!? Neji wins then. Lee lost to Neji on the regular with his weights on. And its highly implied that Lee needed Gates to even stand a chance against Neji.
     
         
    Last edited by Simbv; 05-16-2016 at 05:10 PM.

  3. #3
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    Prelim Neji vs Prelim Sasuke=Neji Wins
    Neji vs Kiba=Neji
    Neji vs Chouji=Neji
    Neji vs Kankuro=Neji
    NEji vs yoroi=Neji
    Neji vs Lee that fought Gaara?=Lee
    Its a team and lee has intel on neji. Also are u saying neji kills everyone one by one then loses to lee with gate restricted or did u not read the restrictions maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    EDIT:Just saw that Lee can't use gates or remove his weights!? Neji wins then. Lee lost to Neji on the regular with his weights on. And its highly implied that Lee needed Gates to even stand a chance against Neji.
    Again wat about the others? distractions can be made for sasuke to wire neji up and toast him with the aid of kangkuro and the others.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-16-2016 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Simbv's Avatar
    Status
    Simbv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,737
    The names Simba, the v is an
    upside down a.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    Its a team and lee has intel on neji. Also are u saying neji kills everyone one by one then loses to lee with gate restricted or did u not read the restrictions maybe?
    Read my edited post.

    If its all of them versus Neji he loses. Neji isn't that much of a beast. 1v1 he wrecks them all though.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    Read my edited post.

    If its all of them versus Neji he loses. Neji isn't that much of a beast. 1v1 he wrecks them all though.
    Then can u tell me how they get him? was the point of my thread really.

    Whoever comes close gets wreked and all attacks are seen , reacted to and countered which is why i would like to hear how they get him and why unless ur basing this on stamina in which case it wont come to that with theses fighters.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-16-2016 at 05:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Simbv's Avatar
    Status
    Simbv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,737
    The names Simba, the v is an
    upside down a.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Its 3 decently fast characters in Lee,Kiba and Sasuke who would pressure him as soon as the battle starts. You then have Kankuro and Yoroi for support. The only person he could possibly take out is Chouji because he is weak as hell. They will eventually wear him down.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    Its 3 decently fast characters in Lee,Kiba and Sasuke who would pressure him as soon as the battle starts. You then have Kankuro and Yoroi for support. The only person he could possibly take out is Chouji because he is weak as hell. They will eventually wear him down.
    Bold and then they get stomped with ease in the first seconds? Kiba bein easier than sasuke who both are easier than lee so whoever goes in for the pressure gets killed so take ur pick on who dies first.
    Kangkuro is seen and made useless with the frontal team themselves trying to pressure neji and yoroi is useless at range.

    They never wear him down before he kills who he needs to kill.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/3/
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-16-2016 at 05:31 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Simbv's Avatar
    Status
    Simbv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,737
    The names Simba, the v is an
    upside down a.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    Bold and then they get stomped with ease? Kiba bein easier than sasuke who both are easier than lee so whoever goes in for the pressure gets killed so take ur pick on who dies first. Kangkuro is seen and made useless with the frontal team themselves trying to pressure neji and yoroi is useless at range.

    They never wear him down before he kills who he needs to kill lol.
    Hmmm i dont know. Neji is my favorite character but i don't think he would be able to beat them all.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    Hmmm i dont know. Neji is my favorite character but i don't think he would be able to beat them all.
    Whats stoping him from killing them all? as u said whoever goes in for the pressure is killed on sight , they all get easily outperformed in cqc simultaneously so again i ask , who dies first or does all 3 go as quickly as it started?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/10/

    Literally everyone apart from yoroi would be shitting themselves IC and thats a mangafact
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/36/17/
    , but i would like opinions on the action they would take.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-16-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Simbv's Avatar
    Status
    Simbv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,737
    The names Simba, the v is an
    upside down a.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    Whats stoping him from killing them all? as u said whoever goes in for the pressure is killed on sight , they all get easily outperformed in cqc simultaneously so again i ask , who dies first or does all 3 go as quickly as it started?
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/10/

    Literally everyone apart from yoroi would be shitting themselves IC and thats a mangafact , but i would like opinions on the action they would take.
    The scan you provided is of Chuunin Finals Neji, who is waay better than prelims Neji who didn't know rotation. That neji also has way better taijutsu since he also learned 64 palms during that training period when he learned rotation.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member NarutoX28's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoX28 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,892
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    That scan you presented doesn't apply because Naruto's Taijutsu is inferior to Lee, Prelims Sasuke's, and Kiba's, so of course his clones are going to get trashed against a Taijutsu expert. Doesn't necessarily imply that this applies to the entire team.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Simbv View Post
    The scan you provided is of Chuunin Finals Neji, who is waay better than prelims Neji who didn't know rotation. That neji also has way better taijutsu since he also learned 64 palms during that training period when he learned rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoX28 View Post
    That scan you presented doesn't apply because Naruto's Taijutsu is inferior to Lee, Prelims Sasuke's, and Kiba's, so of course his clones are going to get trashed against a Taijutsu expert. Doesn't necessarily imply that this applies to the entire team.

    Truly truly a irevlevant point to bring up , he easily does the same to theses guys as he already has all the requirements , inferior numbers and lack of experience working as a team wont change that.

    Kiba would get easily outperformed and stomped in cqc.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/3/

    Sasuke
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/36/17/
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/38/14/
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/37/22/

    Lee
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/79/5/
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/86/

    Kangkuro
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/81/9/
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/81/10/


    Unless u think neji cant react to their attack patterns and speed? whoever gets close get stomped or am i missing somthing?


    U say neji is not beast enough while manga ranks him a monster alongside gaara , manga agrees that neji is holy superior to all these guys at this point in time. Neji is confirmed bein capable of reacting to and reflexing around unweighted lee who's speed cant even be compared to these guys , none is fast or skilled enough to even push neji to low diff in cqc and the funny thing is u make it seem like these 3 alone has a shot when even unweighted lee makes short work of them low diff and even he gets neg diffed by a serious neji.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-16-2016 at 07:11 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member neosmith500's Avatar
    Status
    neosmith500 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,876
    My eyes see bullshit clearly.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoX28 View Post
    That scan you presented doesn't apply because Naruto's Taijutsu is inferior to Lee, Prelims Sasuke's, and Kiba's, so of course his clones are going to get trashed against a Taijutsu expert. Doesn't necessarily imply that this applies to the entire team.
    They all still get defeated rather easily in cqc anyway , seeing as Neji has the reflexes needed to handle them along with the byakugan which neutralizes all sneak attacks and gives awareness to All attacks even simultaneous. This team is comprised mostly of cqc fighters and people who are weak to taijutsu with Weighted Lee edging out as the strongest/fastest making him the greatest threat , this version of Lee doesn't even have a half the speed needed to test Neji as even when Unweighted he still needed to up the scale to radical levels for a Neji who didn't even have kaiten , so it speaks volumes of his ability to react and counter fast moving targets/attacks.
     
         

  14. #14
    Grinning Jester Masque Claymantan's Avatar
    Status
    Claymantan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,714
    Location
    Regular New York
    Zomzomzom
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    I think the Team can pull it out high diff. They're mostly CQC fighters but Prelims Sasuke at least has some ranged moves that can annoy Neji like Great Fireball, Fire Flower, or wires+Dragon Fire. Team's best bet for winning is distracting Neji enough to land one of Kankuro's poison gas bombs.

    This Neji's fastest blitzing feat is blitzing the Naruto clone, so I don't see him insta-stomping Team and preventing them from using the strategy I outlined above.

    Obviously Neji sees strings and bombs before they come anywhere near him, but five people attacking him at once is a lot of things for him to be dealing with. Don't know if we're saying Prelims Neji has Kaiten, but if they force him into activating Kaiten (IC, Neji would do this even if he didn't necessarily have to, as he did against the two Naruto clones, and Weighted Lee + Kiba > 2 Naruto clones in Taijutsu, so), then Neji is stationary, giving Sasuke and Kankuro time to set up.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    I think the Team can pull it out high diff. They're mostly CQC fighters but Prelims Sasuke at least has some ranged moves that can annoy Neji like Great Fireball, Fire Flower, or wires+Dragon Fire. Team's best bet for winning is distracting Neji enough to land one of Kankuro's poison gas bombs.
    Fire flower is anticipated and avoided neg diff , same with wires and dragon fire , the byakugan can sense attacks along with it bein able to perfectly perceive that attack so even if sasuke attemps this after his team rush neji its still useless.

    The team lacks the speed , skills , attacks and exp working as a team to pressure neji into a situation he cant comfortable deal with since mostly all are taijutsu types that need to engage neji in order to do that , if lee + kiba both simultaneously attack neji then he easily deals with both , add sasuke to the mix and it changes ntn as he's just another vastly inferior fighter , inferior to lee even so his presence in mix is void and his ranged attacks are useless , if neji didn't have byakugan and was at risk of getting blindsided due the numbers then you'd have a point,


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    This Neji's fastest blitzing feat is blitzing the Naruto clone, so I don't see him insta-stomping Team and preventing them from using the strategy I outlined above.

    Taking into consideration that neji wasn't goin full speed due to the fact that he had to bob and weave through a army of clones trying to grab/touch him and was successfully able to do so due to his body speed and agility making this feat more than impressive enough for him to easily stop ur strategy and avoid any and every single move they throw at him with ease while killing any who dare confront him in cqc.

    Neji is confirmed faster than sasuke who lacked the body speed to react to weighted lee and he's faster weighted lee who needed to remove weights and activate gates to beat neji who only started traing on kaiten after the prelims which is a manga-fact so yea,


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    Obviously Neji sees strings and bombs before they come anywhere near him, but five people attacking him at once is a lot of things for him to be dealing with. Don't know if we're saying Prelims Neji has Kaiten, but if they force him into activating Kaiten (IC, Neji would do this even if he didn't necessarily have to, as he did against the two Naruto clones, and Weighted Lee + Kiba > 2 Naruto clones in Taijutsu, so), then Neji is stationary, giving Sasuke and Kankuro time to set up.

    5 people attacking him with taijutsu which is suicide , and useless attacks , in cqc neji has proven that he's capable of handling way more attacks from a more confined area in his feat of running through naruto's clones without bein touched wat so ever. That feat alone proves that inferior numbers wont mean shit to neji , any of the 5 who tries to pressure/attack neji get stomped.

    Kaiten was learnt after the prelims and is irrelevant , Neji is wayyy superior to Weighted Lee+ Kiba in the same way Naruto and Sasuke were wayy inferior compared to lee himself making naruto irrelvant and sasuke useless in that fight , two inferior people coming at neji when he can see and react from all blindsides would end in lee's and kiba's instant death if they rush him since they attack with taijutsu.

    Sasuke and kangkuro cant pull any surprises since neji would have his eye on them while stomping lee+kiba in the same way he noticed a random clone while simultaneously avoiding getting touched from a cluster fck of clones trying to grab him from every possible angle while running through them, this team cant accomplish this and neji can handle much fasterrr people like Unweighted Lee who himself would shit on weighted lee+ kiba then shit on the others as they would be unable to even follow much less react to his movements while people like neji does this with ease due to his body-speed.

    How in hell is lee+kiba gonna somehow pressure neji in cqc for so long for sasuke and kanguro to set-up?, also why wouldn't neji see sasuke+kangkuro set up watever with his Byakugan the same way he noticed the random naruto clone through and between a army of other clones?
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-20-2016 at 02:45 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member neosmith500's Avatar
    Status
    neosmith500 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,876
    My eyes see bullshit clearly.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Dame clay did u just get slayed or clayed? lol
     
         

  17. #17
    Grinning Jester Masque Claymantan's Avatar
    Status
    Claymantan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,714
    Location
    Regular New York
    Zomzomzom
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    5 people attacking him with taijutsu which is suicide
    I meant three taijutsu, two ranged.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    Kaiten was learnt after the prelims and is irrelevant
    Yeah, I know this, but I only brought it up as the potential counter to Kankuro's poison gas. Without it, his only real response is dodging, but he can't dodge out of range while also simultaneously stomping people who are trying to hit him.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    Sasuke and kangkuro cant pull any surprises since neji would have his eye on them while stomping lee+kiba in the same way he noticed a random clone while simultaneously avoiding getting touched from a cluster fck of clones trying to grab him from every possible angle while running through them, this team cant accomplish this and neji can handle much fasterrr people like Unweighted Lee who himself would shit on weighted lee+ kiba then shit on the others as they would be unable to even follow much less react to his movements while people like neji does this with ease due to his body-speed.
    So he's dodging shuriken, poison gas, and Katon at the same time that he's stomping Lee, Kiba, and Yaroi?

    How in hell is lee+kiba gonna somehow pressure neji in cqc for so long for sasuke and kanguro to set-up?, also why wouldn't neji see sasuke+kangkuro set up watever with his Byakugan the same way he noticed the random naruto clone through and between a army of other clones?
    The set-up isn't some big long procedure, he did it to Orochimaru mid-battle. He just throws the shuriken and Neji either dodges them (strings are set up for Katon), or dodges them and, recognizing the string trap, severs the strings (Neji is stationary and is vulnerable to poison gas).

    If he's being attacked by shurikenjutsu & Katon + poison gas, I don't see how he's dealing with that at the same time that he's stomping the other three, is the main problem.

    If he beelines for Sasuke and Kankuro, perceiving the strategy, Katon and poison gas are still legitimate reaction responses, since this Neji doesn't really have a solid blitzing feat, and Sasuke should be able to react to something running at him from a distance, even if he can't react in taijutsu.

    I'm convinced that Neji wins if it's explained to me how Neji stomps Yaroi, Kiba, and Lee while preventing Dragon Fire and dodging poison gas simultaneously.
     
         
    Last edited by Claymantan; 05-20-2016 at 03:57 AM.

  18. #18
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    I meant three taijutsu, two ranged.
    Yea and when the three attack they get stomped neg diff while the two ranged ones are useless and under constant watch via byak.


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    Yeah, I know this, but I only brought it up as the potential counter to Kankuro's poison gas. Without it, his only real response is dodging, but he can't dodge out of range while also simultaneously stomping people who are trying to hit him.
    .
    And kangkuro wont initiate gas bomb while his teammates simultaneously attack neji as that puts them at greater risk than neji along with the fact that they have zero team exp , and neji's byakugan vision and sensing gives him more awareness to that happening than even kangkuro's own teammates who would be busy engaging and getting stomped in cqc or tryning and failing not to get stomped.

    Ps , Neji can easily use his wayy superior agility/skill to easily move out the way leaving the noobs who are trying to hit him to take the poison gas , u kno since they wouldn't even see it coming while trying to simultaneously hit neji , while on the flip side neji has full awareness to everything goin on around himself.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/100/16/


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    So he's dodging shuriken, poison gas, and Katon at the same time that he's stomping Lee, Kiba, and Yaroi?
    .

    So ur saying that the rest of the team is simultaneously launching these attacks while the others are busy engaging neji in cqc? , if not then yes , neji easily avoids all these piss poor and slow ranged attacks. Lee , kiba , nor yoroi can Touch Neji at all , they cant grab or force him to remain stationary nor can the out-pace or stop him while on the move.


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    The set-up isn't some big long procedure, he did it to Orochimaru mid-battle. He just throws the shuriken and Neji either dodges them (strings are set up for Katon), or dodges them and, recognizing the string trap, severs the strings (Neji is stationary and is vulnerable to poison gas).
    .


    The wires wont tangle neji if he dodges them completely and byakugan along with his body speed debunks the notion of this happening along with the location . Also ur notion almost induces a secenario in which sasuke can accomplish this by himself based on that logic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    If he's being attacked by shurikenjutsu & Katon + poison gas, I don't see how he's dealing with that at the same time that he's stomping the other three, is the main problem.
    .
    Fact is he's not gonna be deal with those ranged attacks while dealing with the others since that puts them at greater risk than neji himself who has full awareness on everything going on around him unlike the cqc portion of the team.

    Its either they go at him with cqc and get stomped , attack him with ur silly ranged attacks while neji avoids them neg diff , or they try both which doesn't make sense as they are gonna be frying and poisoning their own team while neji can still escape since the byakugan gives him full awareness to every single form of attack the can launch and his body speed and agility makes it so he can bod and weave around the team while simulataneously attacking them for days on end.



    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    If he beelines for Sasuke and Kankuro, perceiving the strategy, Katon and poison gas are still legitimate reaction responses, since this Neji doesn't really have a solid blitzing feat, and Sasuke should be able to react to something running at him from a distance, even if he can't react in taijutsu.

    No , sasuke wastes time prepin katon and neji see's the build-up instantly and proceeds to easily avoid it then kills sasuke as he cant react nor outpace neji. Poison gas is easily avoided with neji's agility feats.

    Again neji was able to literally run through a army of clones who were trying to grab/touch him and remained untouched while all the while keeping his gaze a random clone wayyyyyy off in the back.

    Neji's body speed is confirmed higher than sasuke and weighted lee who would blitz sasuke for days , manga directly outlines that body speed is needed to contend with weighted lee in tai and react to him , something that sasuke cannot do while neji's body speed is fast enough to force lee into using hidden lotus as his ace against him before kaiten was learnt , so yea neji blitzes and stomps the hell outa sasuke and kangkuro with neg diff and any cqc noob who tries to stop him becomes road kill.

    Funny how u make it seem like the team wins without a single soul dying too which literally shows how much sense u are failing to make.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-20-2016 at 04:52 AM.

  19. #19
    Grinning Jester Masque Claymantan's Avatar
    Status
    Claymantan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,714
    Location
    Regular New York
    Zomzomzom
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arizen View Post
    And kangkuro wont initiate gas bomb while his teammates simultaneously attack neji as that puts them at greater risk than neji along with the fact that they have zero team exp , and neji's byakugan vision and sensing gives him more awareness to that happening than even kangkuro's own teammates who who be busy engaging and getting stomped in cqc.

    Ps , Neji can easily use his wayy superior agility/skill to easily move out the way leaving the noobs who are trying to hit him to take the poison gas , u kno since they wouldn't even see it coming while trying to hit neji while neji has full awareness to everything hun.
    If this is IC, then sure.

    So ur saying that the rest of the team is simultaneously launching these attacks while the others are busy engaging neji in cqc? , if not then yes , neji easily avoids all these piss poor and slow ranged attacks. Lee , kiba , nor yoroi can Touch Neji at all , they cant grab or force him to remain stationary nor can the out-pace or stop him while on the move.
    I am, because it's not that difficult for them to pull off. But like I said, if this is IC, then yeah, I guess they don't do this.

    The wires wont tangle neji if he dodges them completely and byakugan debunks the notion of this happening along with the stage and no trees bein able to help sasuke. Also ur notion almost induces a secenario in which sasuke can accomplish this by himself based on that logic.
    Fact is he's not gonna be deal with those ranged attacks while dealing with the others since that puts them at greater risk than neji himself who has full awareness on everything going on around him unlike the cqc portion of the team.

    Its either they go at him with cqc and get stomped , attack him with ur silly ranged attacks why neji avoids then neg diff , or they try both which doesn't make sense always they are gonna be frying and poisoning their own team while neji can still escape since the byakugan gives him full awareness to every single form of attack the can launch.

    No , sasuke wastes time prepin katon and neji see's the build-up instantly and proceeds to easily avoid it then kills sasuke as he cant react nor outpace neji. Poison gas is easily avoided with neji's agility feats.
    IC etc etc

    Again neji was able to literally run through a army of clones who were trying to grab/touch him and remained untouched while all the while keeping his gaze a random clone wayyyyyy off in the back.
    Clone was probably within 30 m though. xD

    Neji's body speed is confirmed higher than sasuke and weighted lee who would blitz sasuke for days , manga directly outlines that body is needed to contend to weighted lee , something that sasuke cannot do while neji's body speed is fast enough to force lee into using hidden lotus before kaiten was learnt , so yea neji blitzes and stomps the hell outa sasuke and kangkuro with neg diff.
    I don't remotely agree with this. Weighted Lee never blitzed Sasuke, he let Sasuke come to him (and at less distance than 30 m). There's nothing saying Sasuke's 2T can't react to an attempted blitz at this distance (as long as he doesn't try to react with taijutsu).

    That said, I concede that if this is IC, Neji wins.
     
         
    Last edited by Claymantan; 05-20-2016 at 04:46 AM.

  20. #20
    Member The Arizen's Avatar
    Status
    The Arizen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    138
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chunin Prelims Neji Vs CE Prelims Sasuke , Kiba , Choji , kangkuro , Yoroi and Le

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    If this is IC, then sure.

    .



    I am, because it's not that difficult for them to pull off. But like I said, if this is IC, then yeah, I guess they don't do this.





    IC etc etc
    Concession accepted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post
    Clone was probably within 30 m though.
    Yea which means neji ran through 30m worth of clones without getting touched while everysingle clone was trying to catch him while watching a random clones movement wayy off in the back , neji was so agile he accomplished this while not even running at top speed due to having to avoid a bundle of naruto arms coming at him , passing by the clones , twisting and weaving around them with absolute ease , so yea wat doesn't kill my points makes them stronger hun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymantan View Post

    I don't remotely agree with this. Weighted Lee never blitzed Sasuke, he let Sasuke come to him (and at less distance than 30 m). There's nothing saying Sasuke's 2T can't react to an attempted blitz at this distance (as long as he doesn't try to react with taijutsu).

    That said, I concede that if this is IC, Neji wins.

    Lee is wayy faster than sasuke so no matter how sasuke reacts lee can counter react even quicker , the moment lee closes the distance he stomps sasuke for days anyway so irrelevant also if it wasn't IC then u would have half the team getting killed by kangkuro's poison bomb and katon while neji escapes easily.
     
         
    Last edited by The Arizen; 05-20-2016 at 05:09 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •