Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Re: The way Shippuden will end

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    Its an OVA kyuubi mode wasnt shown cuz it would spoil for the people who dont read the manga, it has nothing to do with the actualy events of the story itself its just some animation that the team put together for New Years

Naruto had Kyuubi eyes when he clashed the Rasengan vs Sasuke, Kyuubi mode wasnt shown cuz its an OVA and would spoil for the non manga readers, this came out on New Years day, it has nothing to do with the events of the manga

OVA stands for Original Video Animation, it was just to promote a shirt and satisfy our thirst for Naruto since they were at a sickening filler arc
    Don´t you complain boy, at leaSt it ain´t like BLEACH.
    Man, last night I wanted to see the Aizen saga ending right? Man, they got this 40 episodes f0cking arc fill ON THE ZANPAKUTOUS GOING ROGUE.. ---

UNBELIEVEABLE

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    maybe it resembles the birth of the eternal mangekyou sharingan and it can only cause chaos and maybe that's the reason a baby is cryin, i don't know fsure
    wow, that is very insightful and I think it concurs with what Kishi is aiming for, possibly a spoiler for a new seires? NOt that I like show's to drag on, but I do love the weekly anticipation of a Naruto shippuuden and manga to come out. Call me crazy, but I hope it doesn't end that inconclusively.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Don´t you complain boy, at leaSt it ain´t like BLEACH.
    Man, last night I wanted to see the Aizen saga ending right? Man, they got this 40 episodes f0cking arc fill ON THE ZANPAKUTOUS GOING ROGUE.. ---

UNBELIEVEABLE
    Im not complaining, im not really an anime fan, the anime tends to ruin my fav moments in the manga, and at times (many many times) they over focus details like color and shade resulting in the animation/episode as a whole to be filler with detailed stiff people, they ruined Naruto vs Pain with stiffness, then they ruined it with abused flexible style

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SagePAIn View Post
    Well i for one will not call it a spoiler at all ...
    What really? Naruto and Sasuke destroying each other while kakashi sakura kabuto and madara look on is a spoiler??
    And besides this naruto series has gone on for long enough now and quite frankly kishi has just lost his devilish touch in my opinion .. so he should just concentrate and give us a splendid Ninja ending and retire lol!
    Peace :D
    I hope Kishi doesn't retire i hope that he releases his dream manga as he said which is called Mario and looks pretty cool.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    Im not complaining, im not really an anime fan, the anime tends to ruin my fav moments in the manga, and at times (many many times) they over focus details like color and shade resulting in the animation/episode as a whole to be filler with detailed stiff people, they ruined Naruto vs Pain with stiffness, then they ruined it with abused flexible style
    rep going your way man!!!

Yeah..I get it. i heard people talking about 1st part, Naruto bening better than the 2nd, but od my, it´s so true.

Wouldn´t you think 1st part is perfect? I mean the argument, plus the coloring style is so...alternatiive like.

I agree with your comments on the Pein anime.. something felt wrong, specially after the 8 tails release, however I believe wjhat the creative team intended was providing speed with those effects.

Hey, I belive they did an excellñent work at the Kakkazu*-Hidan VS. kONOHA TEAM.
    iT´S AWESOME ANIMATION

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WTH ?? it doesnt work......

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey sup bro?

I 100% agree with the time skip... or ending of Shippuden to another one... that would be way to awesome... which would mean a lot more Naruto to come...

I hope he does not lose the Kyuubi... it would make the 4th Hokage actions pointless... losing his soul to the death god... Naruto will have to develop his power... this new Rikudo Mode will be key to beating Sasuke... it was cool to see SAGE mode go up against MS.. but what happened to his EMS?

Also Itachi's gift should activate when Naruto looks at Sasuke Sharingan...

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

would it be cool if that end bit about Sasuke and the crying baby was actually not a nod to his EMS...but something beyond

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    hey sup bro?

I 100% agree with the time skip... or ending of Shippuden to another one... that would be way to awesome... which would mean a lot more Naruto to come...

I hope he does not lose the Kyuubi... it would make the 4th Hokage actions pointless... losing his soul to the death god... Naruto will have to develop his power... this new Rikudo Mode will be key to beating Sasuke... it was cool to see SAGE mode go up against MS.. but what happened to his EMS?

That baby cry is Itachi's gift ... that cry is Sasuke during Kyubi attack
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/2
    Itachi's gift are all of Itachi's memories to Sasuke so he will learn "the truth"

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    rep going your way man!!!

Yeah..I get it. i heard people talking about 1st part, Naruto bening better than the 2nd, but od my, it´s so true.

Wouldn´t you think 1st part is perfect? I mean the argument, plus the coloring style is so...alternatiive like.

I agree with your comments on the Pein anime.. something felt wrong, specially after the 8 tails release, however I believe wjhat the creative team intended was providing speed with those effects.

Hey, I belive they did an excellñent work at the Kakkazu*-Hidan VS. kONOHA TEAM.
    iT´S AWESOME ANIMATION
    I know that they wants to emphasize speed but they overdid it(especially with Pein's roadrunner legs) Sasuke gets the best animation -_- and the one time Naruto gets an important fight, they ruin it, then in the Kage arc they switched to a perfect style that had balance between color, shade, and flexibility, then they ruined it by switching back to stiff detailed mode after Madara told his plan to the Kages, now i only watch episoes if i like the drawing style like last weeks episode with Kakashi n Gai racing:D
    ========================================
    On Topic
    Shippuden ends after naruto n Sasuke fights, Kishi said they'd fight around the end of the series, so after their fight, there will be some more stuff happening, then a fight vs Madara then Naruto becomes a hero, Naruto uses voodoo to bring back the victims of the war, the world unites, their is true peace, Jiraiya soul along with Narutos parents say some nice things to him, and they all lived happily ever after THE END. Oh yea and Sasuke commited suicide cuz Naruto beat him and he couldnt live with the shame

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can see naruto in the hokage office... sasuke on top of the building... madara grave right beside the first.
    OR
    I see sakura crying over naruto and sasuke graves

madaras bonsai/pot plant freddie12's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaJ View Post
    its just an OVA...
    Yeah, seriously...
    for a start, naruto has no rikudo sennin mode
    ****** has no ems
    and the fight wasnt epic enough!!!!!!!

edit: it is an ova, the video is entitled uniqlo ova, so an admin should close this thread.

Last edited by freddie12; 07-19-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura and Naruto will meet Sasuke. Flash back time. Sasuke will attack possibly injuring Sakura or hurting Naruto in some way. Sakura will cry. Flash back time. Naruto will fight Sasuke. Flash back. Naruto will win this time. Flash back. Naruto will use talk no jutsu and declare his love for Sasuke in front of Sakura. Kishi should kill Sakura by then because her death was imminent since Sasori's saga. Let's say Tobi or Kabuto kills Sakura. Naruto goes apeshit, Sasuke realizes how much of a douche he's been all his life and falls victim to Naruto's talk no jutsu. Naruto & Sasuke team up on Tobi. They win, add some more flash backs and the end.

Naruto and Sasuke will happily ever after.

Last edited by Inception; 07-19-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it will end with a "d", as the last letter in "the end"

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke cant go back to konoha cause he killed to many people.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto said it they will both die...
    Maybe sakura will become the hokage.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this ova is canon

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no way this goes with the story line people

not one main person died in the war than?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1.Madara is going to die so i think...
    2.Sasuke is going to find out the truth about his clan and that he was only a puppet for madara and that madara was just using him...
    3.Naruto will win because it would be stupid that masashi killes him he is the main character...
    4.Sasuke is going to lose sight or something like that...
    5.Naruto will be friend again with sasuke and he will become the best hokage ever and he's father is going to be proud of him....the end...

Mistress of Distress FlashySmosRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it probably reveals the end of the war,Naruto and Sasuke will eventually fight,that thing we already knew. That sparring between them with Naruto in sage mode was rather only the beginning of the fight,it would be way too lame for the so awaited clash.
    As for Sakura crying,have you guys ever heard of tears of joy? No? I thought so...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    hey sup bro?

Agreed

Peace

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashySmosRinnegan View Post
    I think it probably reveals the end of the war,Naruto and Sasuke will eventually fight,that thing we already knew. That sparring between them with Naruto in sage mode was rather only the beginning of the fight,it would be way too lame for the so awaited clash.
    As for Sakura crying,have you guys ever heard of tears of joy? No? I thought so...
    How could it be the end of the war. Tha would mean no one died and madara and kabuto are friends

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This video was just an alternate little glimpse if naruto and sasuke actually fought

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, in theory the war is over if they can just get their hands on yamato and anko.
    why does naruto want to be hokage? People already respect him, plus, its no fun sitting around in an office 247

Last edited by freddie12; 07-20-2011 at 05:37 AM.

SageOfTheSixPaths RinneganNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk if the video has anything to do with the Manga.... But i must say it was pretty tight....
    People are saying that Naruto didnt go into Rikudo Sennin Mode because it would Spoil it for the Non Manga Readers....
    How would it spoil it?
    If anything more the video is a Spoiler for non manga readers because it shows Madara with Sharigan and Rinnegan, Kabuto, and It showed Sasuke at the End with Sharigan, his MS, Itachi's MS, and how the EMS would form...But Obviously they would end the video there because they cant show the EMS.... Now see the thing is, Madara hasn't got the Rinnegan in the Anime yett, and he also hasn't formed a alliance with Kabuto yett either.... So if anything this video is a spoiler for the non-manga readers if they watched it.... So if anyone is saying Naruto didn't go into Rikudo mode because it would spoil it for the nonmanga readers... The video already spoiled it because like i said above Madara, Kabuto, and Sasuke with Itachis MS...

Now what gets me is with the EMS is Sasuke able to pick between which Sharigan he can use? Like lets say he just wants to use the Regular Sharigan can Sasuke pick that... Or will that be prohibited and he can only use the EMS... If thats revealed in the next few chapters, then we can decide if this video is fake or not.... Cause it showed sasuke at the end changing eyes from Regular Sharigan, Itachi's MS, the His MS, then the forming EMS but the screen cut...

Next People say Naruto isnt in Rikudo mode during the fight we just seen, yeah your right and Sasuke isn't using the EMS yett either.... Why would both of them use their full power at the beginning of the fight?!?!? Its gonna be a similar fight like they had in the beginning, they would fight normal and increase their power throughout the fight, then Naruto would use SageMode against Sasukes MS.... Then when Sasuke whips out the EMS, Naruto will use Rikudo Sennin mode...
    I always wonder if EMS lets you read high speed movement......
    Madara blocked Raikage when Raikage went to attack him, and Madara was able to keep up with the fourth's speed somewhat when they fought.... But the fourth still whooped Madaras ass.... Also what puzzles me is if the EMS can keep up with Narutos Speed maybe thats why Naruto lost to Sasuke... Cause Sasuke could keep up with Narutos Speed.....

Also if anything about the baby at the end like another user said before me idk their name....But it could be Itachis Gift of letting Sasuke see his memories.... Thats why we hear a baby crying(aka Sasuke)... Thats why Itachi when he gave Naruto the gift he said he hoped he never have to use it... He hopes Sasuke never had to see his memories... To make Sasuke Realize... So at the end, Sasuke realizez that he must Kill Madara for using him....

Hahaha this is a OVA.... Kishi is gonna end up doing a Kishi No Jutsu on us.... Wondering what it is check out the latest Threads

Last edited by RinneganNaruto; 07-20-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Made a Mistake